Cold Plasma Drive "Toroid Static Compressor"
The following aerospace engine design system is then intended to assist in asteroid mitigation as the speed that is attainable to then respond within a timely fashion is then present with this design system.
The system uses particle accelerators upon a "swing arm" to then cause magnetic field to accelerate the cold plasma then laden with random electron to then be directed by toroid electromagnetic who's magnetic field is then compressed by microwave radio transmitter causing the electron and inert noble gas to excite in velocity causing an effect of high pressure upon one end of the engine system and low pressure upon "within" the aft of the engine.
The electron absorption system then aiding in the low pressure effect. The low inert gas pressure level allows for high engine speed. The system will also work while retaining vacuum. The design system then electrified by fuel less electricity generator. The system uses a "super cooler" refrigeration system to then also chill the interior of the electrically insulated hull.
The design is a radio (microwave) compression system that also uses the injection of electrons as the discharge rate then can keep pace with the required pressure system "feed rate". The venturi acts like a passive compression system increasing pressure and speed of the cold plasma. The "swing arm" containing particle accelerator cylinders then acts like pumps within the helical coil. The act of perpendicular reintroduction of working mass, then off sets the "static" in the force equation. The power source for the system then listed at https://www.designdeskinc.com/exciter-delta-type.html
The system uses two toroid electromagnetic doughnuts also permanent magnets with the magnetic field then compressed by radio transmitter ( microwave transmitter ) to then peel the field causing a compression bubble that contains loose electrons. The linear particle accelerator then causing directional force to pump the plasma toward the compression venturi. Care must be taken not to cause resonance within the compression sequence as not to weaken the confinement material.
1. Electron injector and linear cold plasma accelerator ( particle accelerator / electromagnet field
compressor ) mounting brace sum of eight about 360 degrees
2. cold plasma return manifold "insulated" ( thermal and electrically )
3. hydraulic fluid reservoir
4. pressure rated hydraulic fluid reservoir screw threaded pressure cap
5. electric hydraulic fluid pump
6. hydraulic fluid pressure lever (opens the "swing arm" and by the fluid pressure hinge allows the swing
arm to then be positioned in the "open" position then to be serviced if required)
7. hydraulic fluid pressure valve gates
8. piston bleed valve
9. hydraulic piston extends the cold plasma return tubes to seal the cold cycle return when the swing arm
is then compressed into the recess
10. telescoping extending return tubes ( encased in thermal cover that is also electrically non conductive )
11. cold plasma return tubes
12. refrigeration condenser
13. refrigeration flow switch box
14. electric refrigeration compressor
15. electrical ground location point
16. system electronics control panel and system circuit path control electronics ( fault and circuits
display panel )
17. compound jet (cold plasma pump ) discharge port ( both into the super coolers evaporator and into
the return manifold , number 90. The evaporator cold temperature cycle then re-introduced
into number 11 with a valve system to then inject ( at 90 degrees) the "cold return" flow into the main
engine system. The helical particle accelerator coils are also cooled by this cycle to prevent the particle
accelerator wire from over heating.
The pressure produced from the compound electric jet in the swing
arm force pressurized the cold air flow. This aids in cooling of the particle accelerator. This
also augments the low pressure effect in the aft of the engine system.
18. pneumatic impeller
19. electric dynamo / electric motor ( brush less )
20. 1:20 ratio gear set high side rotation tandem with number 21 "pneumatic compressor" / Dc ( direct
current ), generator - dynamo
21. pneumatic compressor / electricity generator brush less
22. Swing arm" - "locking hydraulic compressor" compresses the "swing arm" into the recess piston
rod end inserts into number 28 - sum of four top and bottom of the swing arm... also hard lock bolts
upon mechanical screw adjusting hinges as part of the system to hard clamp at specified torque
setting to then hard lock the swing arm into place for operation. This is so that the swing arm is
aligned correctly into the recess. The hinge then able to travel to and from the center line point
by mechanical screw crank with locking mechanism for component exchange / repair.
23. cylinder plasma accelerator (particle accelerator)
24. compression gasket (high thermal tolerance dynamic temperature range high / low parameter)
26. cold plasma return bore
27. "Swing arm" locking "electro-magnetics" (attractant to the main engine housing casing), - causes the
swing arm to "lock". The swing arm pivot hinge then has a sliding tower to allow for correct alignment
and "compression" bringing the swing arm parallel before final hydraulic piston compression causing
the cylinder particle accelerators to become sealed.
The swing arm pivot then is moved by ratchet compression screw thread bolts, a manual function that
requires a specific torque setting. The "swing arm" then also with right angle post particle accelerator
closes to the pivot hinge to then close correctly (depicted in the "opened" position). This allows for
continuity of the coil helix then able to complete a pressurized flow cycle back to the system intake.
28. "Swing arm" locking hoops
29. maintenance access door hinge
30. access door handle
31. access door
33. engine casing "locking" electro-magnetics
34. high frequency microwave transmitter
35. cold plasma " return" coil (two pieces top and bottom) off sets the static return in the force
equation by perpendicular flow of plasma
36. high low temperature cold plasma gasket
37. cold plasma flow pipe (causes low pressure / negative pressure effect in the aft venturi, number 45)
38. super cooler refrigeration condenser
39. electric pump super cooler refrigeration fluid pump for the cooling exchanger (heat exchange pump)
40. electric compressor super cooler refrigeration compressor
41. super cooler refrigeration switching (refrigeration control unit - electric valve)
42. super cooler refrigeration condenser cooler fan and electric drive motor assembly
43. super cooler cold box - insulated
44. super cooler louver slide valve - allows the exchange of temperature at specified interval according to
the size of port / position of the louver
45. aft venturi "funnel"
46. electron absorption aft assembly "ring"
47. aft cooling ring contains cycling cold fluid
48. union plates (bolt nut , and gasket assembly)
49. cooling exchanger contains temperature transference fluid
50. louver gate valve
51. refrigeration evaporator
52. aft cold ring cycles cold fluid to number 47 keeping the electron absorption collector cool
53. bolt plates / union plates bolt, nut and gasket assembly
54. electromagnet toroid (causes "dough-nut" shaped electromagnetic field that is then
compressed perpendicular by the adjacent microwave transmitter, number 55) unit also
measures electrical gain incurred by permeation and or internal gain to adjust the electron injection
rate or to control decompress the internal flow cycle. unit is connected to engine system electronic
circuit logic control...... a critical safety feature!!!
55. micro wave transmitter
56. union bolt plates - contains nut bolt and gasket assembly
57. magnetic field in the forward electron absorption assembly
58. permanent magnets coil wound with wire to cause electromagnets that have one pole of the
electromagnet magnetically sealed to then cause the produced magnetic field by the adjacent
electromagnet to then direct the cold plasma electron to then be induced into the inductance "pick up",
number 100 for redirection into the system.
59. inductance balancer "controls" the stray voltage to "de-energize" electrically any unwanted incurred
electricity in the electron absorption system between the "sealed" end of the permanent magnets
60. electromagnet / wound permanent magnet (one pole sealed)
61. shutter valve "throttle gates" allows for variable "pressure" discharge
62. throttle shutter valve drive gear
63. throttle valve "throttle gates" drive gears
64. "throttle valve" drive electric motors ( may be assisted by hydraulic fluid pressure with hydraulic
impeller system tandem operating with the armature of the electric motor number 64)
65. radio frequency insulator
66. electrical insulator
67. bolt nut and gasket assembly ( from center point of engine system polar array sum of 24
bolts and nut about 360 degrees )
68. electron discharge ports - coated high temperature ceramic - conductive high temperature
metalized glaze external surfaces - allows for de-energization of the coating
69. main radio micro wave transmitter doughnut "ring" transmitter
70. force compression venturi "funnel" (internal microwave and temperature insulated venturi )
71. "throttle valve" drive electric motors ( may be assisted by hydraulic fluid pressure with hydraulic
impeller system tandem operating with the armature of the electric motor number 64)
72. transfer gear
73. shutter valve plates sum of two counter rotating plates allows for different pressure level discharge
74. electric arc node ring ( sum of 12 about 360 degrees total sets +/- )
75. bolt, nut and gasket bolt plate assembly
76. electromagnetic "bottle" electromagnetic confinement - discharge allowed in one direction into the
venturi - "contains" "cycle speed loop" internal wall dual coil system particle accelerator... "so that",
the internal speed "runs" at higher acceleration rate than the main flow system - a cyclical speed
acceleration system also able to "draft" intake mass from the main return when directing emission of
acceleration mass into the main flow linear particle accelerator. The "speed cycle loop" acts as
"system throttle" / speed injector "head".
77. electron emitter
78. microwave transmitter and particle accelerator control electronics - ( power management "bay")
79. linear particle accelerator
80. toroid electromagnetic doughnut (produces doughnut shaped magnetic field that is
perpendicular compressed by the microwave radio transmitter number 82) - assist in cold plasma focus
81. cold plasma reintroduction - coil return mounting plate
82. micro wave radio transmitter electronica and internal vacuum system - vacuum system external
argon flow pipe system to and from argon storage pressure tanks
83. cold plasma return ports ( sum of four each side )
84. electromagnetic bottle insulation ( magnetic fields insulator )
85. electron emitter
86. inductance "pick up" electricity collector - has the ability to "re-direct" induced electrical flow safely
also keeping the engine casing from induced electricity - encased
87. radio microwave transmitter
88. vent allows engine room air to traverse across the refrigeration condenser to cool the refrigeration
89. refrigeration condenser blower fan and electric motor assembly
90. lower cold plasma discharge manifold
91. one way fill valves inert noble gas fills the engine or can by electric exhaust valve store the inert noble
gas to then "run" the system in "vacuum mode" function contains additional gas (argon) pumps "to
and from" gas storage pressure tanks. The the pumps and pressure storage tanks are electrically
grounded and electrically insulated.
92. chilled electron absorption cone multiple electron ribs
93. open center orifice ( center of the throttle valve is an open orifice - in effort to reduce
accidental venturi over pressurization grants a lag time for the system to automatically
adjust - information attained by the system electronics sensors.
94. aft venturi pressure sensor
95. temperature sensor
96. temperature sensor
97. temperature sensor - thermostat - actuates the blower fan
98. electron absorption discharge receptacle
99. cold plasma return helix pipe (temperature insulated - electrically insulated and electrically
grounded outer casing) the entire helix return tube is a particle accelerator to then guide the flow of
electron preventing the inner surface for damaging the interior walls of the tube. The system will
"guide" the electron toward the center of the tube. The thrust then from the swing arm as
well, different levels of acceleration.....
100. inductance tube electrical "pick up" causes low pressure effect post high pressure
discharge - stain less steel composition - "recycles" electrical current back into the engine
design's components safely ie... feeds current to the particle accelerators, super cooler engine
cooling system, the electron injection system, focus toroid magnetics, linear particle
accelerator, magnetic confinement "bottle", electromagnetic lock system, arc node system
and the radio (microwave transmitter system).
The system will also contain an electricity "dump" / "discharge" control system to de-energize
critical components if and when it becomes required as a safety feature function!!! This also
acts to control engine internal unwanted electrical gain affecting system safe pressure levels....
101. venturi pressure, electrical current level sensor and temperature sensor
102. taper angle (for compression fit)
104. compression angle
105. refrigerated chamber
106. refrigeration evaporator
107. plasma box system artificial electrical ground to prevent any unwanted electric shock hazard
108. system "de-energization system" allows for the engine system electrical pressure control sensor
upon number 54 .
109. system logic electronic control circuit "bay" contains required components for the
engine's correct functioning (wire bus" too helm pilot control)
110. mirror line
* Note - the parts / components are the same on both sides of the mirror line
* Note - The system final encasement ( system cover ) then composed of lead particle ( atomic
number 82) and titanium particle ( atomic number 22 ) embedded in carbon graphite laminate
composite of carbon strand fiber and high temperature epoxy. (gamma radiation shielding)
The laminate cured with epoxy in an enclave (the system control panel the insulated as well and
system electronic / circuit control will also dock to "ribbon wire" bus clip to then be able to be
controlled from the ships helm. Where required within the system high temperature ceramics are
then used for insulators and mounting arc node points. Ceramics then also used in the electron
emitter guide system.
*Note - The engine system may be used in
**Note - sub atomic "Quark" then being effected at high velocity a critical phenom to observe within the
engine system as time is a factor / "rate of travel", also energy in the bond ( strong force weak
force atomic covalent "static" factoring, Muon, Tachyon, Neutrino, etc). Particles in outer space
that permeate mass are a mass gain factor within the engine effecting engine control!!!
* Note - engine temperature is then maintained by the cooling system with transonic hyper electric jet
engine then compressing the plasma into the exhaust venturi allowing a measured level of
flow "pressure" to enter the super cooler sealed refrigeration evaporation "chamber" who's exhaust
is then valve regulated with pressure safety dump valve and adjustable regulation valve to
number 11's recess, allowing the total engine system flow to chill. The chiller fittings then residing
in the tube containing the extending flow pipes so that when full recessed the fittings still allow
chilled plasma flow.
* Note - the particle accelerator "return coil" then able to be made to "stretch" the
acceleration "mass" then causing a cooling effect in addition to the swing arm mount
* Note - When traveling at high velocity "inducing" electrically from the electrical charge of empty
space is also a factor to prepare for regarding biomedical ie... the "effects" upon the physical
body. Brains are electric..... don't over induce electrically.....
* Note - The engine design can be operated void of inert Argon ie... internal vacuum with only
microwave transmission and excited electron
Design Desk Inc.