Design Desk Inc.
Exciter Delta Type
The Delta Type "Exciter" is a simple premise ... different pressure levels within a connected ( closed ) system seek equilibrium! with in the generation of electricity magnetism then produces resistance.... to cause the things in tandem to then yield sustained electrical output is simple...
The key is to "counter tilt" an incline then yielding higher speed of the generating mechanism and cause the replacement of the "working" pressure faster than it is used. "Counter tilt" then defined (ie. ratio gear sets produce resistance when causing an increased rotational rate so "zeroing" the resistance allows for speed advancement of the total system).
The " drafting" of a pressurized hydraulic fluid, in a closed tube ,across a compounding gear incline,then causes an increased velocity because the pump is rotating faster than the preceding impeller within the flow system. The gear incline also uses a pulley and belt system with different size pulley to advance the speed of the gear incline producing an "Active" generator system.
The design system then also contains the "forward advancement of magnetic "pressure ( electromagnetism ) to then yield a load resistant " baug" resistant power ban to then propel an electric car's electric motor. The system cycles silicone oil it does not burn it. The pneumatic ( air ) pressure and vacuum pressure are automatically maintained by the systems pumps.
Exciter - Delta Type
The Delta type exciter is a generator cycle that uses high velocity "draft" of hydraulic fluid to then yield stable electricity production for an electric automobile.
Line segments connecting components are flow tubes. ( where the flow tubes intersect they do continue...in linear fashion.... as continual pipe.
1. High speed hydraulic pump.
2. Electromagnetic clutch ( also high speed electric motor tandem armature with number 4).
3. hydraulic impeller - "tandem rotating" with the connected electromagnetic clutch and the high capacity
high velocity oil pump ( hydraulic return pump).
4. ultra high speed hydraulic pump.
5. max hydraulic pressure safety valve ( vents via tube to the vacuum tank , number 21.
6. "cross pump" assembly.
7. "counter tilt" hydraulic impeller.
8. hall effect R.P.M. ( revolutions per minute) sensor.
9. hydraulic impeller.
10. permanent magnet magneto.
11. pneumatic impeller.
12. R.P.M. sensor / hall effect.
13. 12v Dc - 24v Dc ( direct current ) dynamo internal voltage regulation, ( permanent magnetic ) with electric clutch then between the drive belt and the dynamo with the pneumatic impeller then connected to a 1:10 ratio ratio gear set with the high end torque ( output of the gear set ) then tandem rotating with the dynamo ) at "start" the electric clutch is not engaged.
The out put current then voltage regulated ( stepped up to 240v and inverted to Ac ( alternating current ) with the current then "split" regulated / allowing for the flow valves to open and the electric motor number 15 to have power.
14. High voltage generator ( will scale / automobile then requiring 60kw - 80 kw ).
15. electric motor (20hp - 40 hp).
16. 1 :10 ratio gear set ( high side of the ratio tandem with number 1 and number 7 ) may also contain
electric motor to then use the "waste" electricity "excess" to then by electromagnetism
electrically "counter tilt" the ratio gear set ( high side union tandem armature). "Counter tilt" then
defined as the resistance produced in rotational amplification incurred when using a ratio gear
set. Additional /optional electric motor then tandem rotating union locked with the high rotation side
of the ratio gear set.
17. Vacuum pumping system.
18. Air conditioner compressor ( with electric clutch).
19. one way flow valve upon flow tube post number 6 then acting as a vacuum retention dampener
valve actuates to the open position by high hydraulic "oil" pressure.
20. Air intake air filter.
21. vacuum tank ( negative pressure tank).
22. Combined component pressure tank ( silicone oil / non flammable non electrically conductive ) and
pneumatic pressure pressure tank.
23. pneumatic pressure storage tank.
24. silicone oil drain ( main draft cycle ).
25. silicone oil drain ( counter tilt feed).
26. Vacuum tank oil drain.
27. variable position electric flow restriction valve with safety system spring retention to the closed position.
28. variable position electric flow restriction valve with safety system spring retention to the closed position.
29. fluid speed meter with sensor ( assist in system mapping logic and rate control of the system ) also
contains a one way flow valve.
30. Pneumatic multi port directional flow valve ( electric positioning).
31. Pneumatic multi port directional flow valve ( electric positioning).
32. valve position control solenoid with spring retention to the closed position.
33. hydraulic flow tubes with couplings upon the terminal ends of each section of the flow
tube ( grounded electrically upon each segment) with exterior electrical insulation
coating ( 2" diameter pipes final casing ...flow tube 5/8").
34. silicone oil filter and oil return ( ie. into the the combined component pressure storage tank).
35. pneumatic flow tube with tube couplings ( compression fittings upon the terminal ends of the
tubes / pipes) / also electrically grounded to control any static electricity with exterior electrical
36. mid size pulley 6" inch diameter.
37. small pulley 4" inch diameter.
38. large pulley 8" inch diameter.
39. drive belt for the pulley system / may also be drive chain in sealed system but must be lubricated
with non flammable oil / silicone oil.
40. pneumatic valve positional control solenoid spring retention to the closed position.
41. pneumatic valve positional control solenoid spring retention to the closed position.
42. pneumatic intake direction selection valve ( allows for the system to recycle air to reduce oil evaporation ).
43. pneumatic fill valve one way valve.
44. combined electric temperature and pressure sensor ( reports to the logic processor mapping computer ).
45. vacuum pressure level sensor electric sensor also reporting to the logic processing / mapping system
46. oil fill cap with correct pressure rating and safety wire retainer with oil level dip stick to measure oil fill level.
47. max pressure / over pressure safety pressure relief valve ( spring retention closed ).
*Note - upon flow tube number 33 the one way flow valve number 19, post cross pump assembly number 6 is then actuated by hydraulic flow then to retain the vacuum within the system. The valve is coil spring to the closed position preventing the vacuum ( negative pressure) from equalizing until oil pressure impales the dampener valve number 19.
*Note - number 6 ( 1:2 ratio gear set ) then having the high side of the rotation tandem with the hydraulic pump then advancing silicone oil to number 3, oil impeller, at greater rate then also in tandem rotating the vacuum tank hydraulic pump, number 4, at increased rate to then re-fill the combined component silicone oil and pneumatic pressure pressure tank. This causes continual cycle along with the reintroduction of generated electrical current from number 14 to number 15. The hydraulic draft within the connecting pipe between number 9 and number 1 is critical. The connecting pipe between number 9 and number 1 then produces a hydraulic "draft" effect causing the system to "tilt" incline rate of rotation with the "counter tilt" of the ratio gear set then produced by the pressurized silicone oil impaling number 7. Number 14 will then produce excess electricity to apply to an electric motor connected to an automotive automatic or manual transmission system to rotate the wheels of the car.
* Note - number 20 ,air intake assembly ) then connected to the valve number 31 by large diameter ( 2") pipe then reducing to a 1" flow tube feeding the vacuum pump.
*Note - a percentile of the generated electricity in number 14 is then fed to the electric motor , number 15 and then electric clutch to produce a stable "power ban" then also being "baug" resistant ( ie will not slow the generator system down when loading is placed upon the generator by an additional electric motor ( 80 hp ) then connected to an automotive automatic transmission and drive line assembly then rotating the wheels of the automobile.The above schematic is the power plant to provide an electric car constant electrical current for unlimited range with "Active generation". No electrical storage battery is required!
*Note - The system "Starts" by the manual positioning of number 40 via pull cord to then release the stored pneumatic pressure causing the system to rotate. Once in motion then producing electricity the valve system is actuated allowing hydraulic fluid to begin it's flow cycle.
* Note - From number 21 to number 4 then connecting "vacuum" pipe is then of larger diameter also then entering the compressor pump number 4, (number 4 , then being a larger circumference and diameter then the high speed compressor, number 1 by "draft effect" ) . The connecting flow pipe from number 21,4, 29 ..and number 29 into number 22 also of a larger diameter to accommodate the increased volume gain for the counter tilt flow mass ( fluid) then entering the combined component pressure storage tank.
The generator then divides it's output current into percentiles to the systems mapping logic computer/ 12vdc automotive functions ( wind shield wiper motor, horn, radio air conditioner blower fan motor, heated seats, window de- icing system , 12v Dc alternator, etc.... and higher Ac ( Alternating Current ) to the electromagnetic clutch to increase the "draft effect also causing electromagnetic "pressure" to produce rotation in the electric motor number 15" in a forward advancing fashion ( ie at say 500 r.p.m./ by fluid draft, then 10 hp equivalent then at the electric motor number 15 yields systems speed increased by hydraulic fluid flow.
The total system then causing 1000 r.p.m. with the same equivalent of 10 hp (magnetic pressure in number 15 ) is then applied atop the increase again . The current to number 15 then increases in proportion to the load requirement then by the final automotive drive electric motor connected to the transmission.. ie as more current is required by the motivating electric motor that moves the car the generator , number 14 will then increase the current level to the electric motor number 15 allowing for a "load reactive" "baug resistant " power ban in the generator to feed electrical current to the additional motor moving the car ( 80 hp)..
The effect then demonstrated is the forward advancement of magnetic pressure due to the fact that the generator system is advancing by the drafting of pressurized fluid across an incline gear system that also contains a "counter tilted " gear set yielding acceleration to total system causing stable power ban of electricity production that is"baug" resistant for use by an additional electric motor then rotating an automotive transmission propelling an automobile.
The flow pipes, compressor pumps , impellers and pressure tanks must be rated at correct pressure operating ranges ( also for negative pressure ) and encased with a non electrically conductive shock casing to reduce any chance for component failure from inadvertently injuring a person. the flow systems ( both pneumatic and hydraulic ) must be electrically grounded to control and static electricity from unwanted electrical discharge ./ An electrical "sink" ( void ) then by using capacitors to the arc discharge the static electricity safely may be incorporated. Stainless Steel is the material selection of choice for all assemblies and mass scale production.
The flow tubes are also grounded to control static electricity and and any excess static electricity is fed to a capacitor system with arc dissipation between electrodes (sum of four 2+ , 2 -), system contains actuation lamp on the dashboard then indicating correct functioning... if fault interrupt is detected it then causes an all stop function for the electronics. Also contains manual override switch. The flow tube then containing the "counter tilt" effect then from number 25 to number 27 and continuing into number 7exiting into number 6 then is also of stain less steel construction as are all number 33 hydraulic flow tubes / pipes.