Design Desk Inc.
Automotive Vacuum Drive Accelerator
The Automotive Vacuum Drive Accelerator is an advancement in automotive power plants. The system acts as a fuel less generator for an unlimited range electric vehicle. No battery required.
3. drive belt
4. oil drain spout
5. oil drain valve
6. drive chain casing vent with air screen mesh resist water inundation
7. R.P.M. sensor (revolutions per minute sensor)
8. drive sprocket
9. tension sprocket (adjust the drive chain's tension)
10. drive chain
11. large sprocket - tandem rotating with the high side of the ratio gear set
12. hydraulic pump - pump internal "pump wheel " tandem rotating with the high side of the ratio gear set
and armature of the magneto
13. union bolt plates
14. pipe coupling
15. union bolt plates
16. torque converter mounting plate (sum of 8 bolts about 360 degrees - from the center point)
17. torque converter
18. Main electric motor (Hp "horse power" rated for the total weight of the motor vehicle / automobile )
The electric motor may be Ac or Dc current. The Dc model then requires additional rectifier in the power
management "bay" number 26 to then be able to supply the Dc motor with controlled Dc current
19. Automotive automatic transmission link chain / drive chain tension adjustment bolt with lock nut (to "set
20. transmission drive chain (lubricated via transmission fluid / encased) tension sprocket
21. transmission drive chain
22. dual shaft electric motor (number 18) output shaft sprocket tandem rotating with the automotive automatic
transmission sprocket - a three sprocket system
23. automotive automatic transmission gear selector and end shaft retainer (contains sealed bearings) threaded
bore and bolt sun of two mirror line from the center line
24. automotive automatic transmission mounting assembly non electrically conductive bushing
25. automotive automatic transmission mounting assembly mounts to the chassis
26. electronics "bay" (vented) power management components...such as system relays / transformers /
voltage regulators / automotive "fuse box" / system electrical relay panel / motor "logic" system rate control
electronics with venting high wall intake low above the recess lock dock in number 96 - this keeps the
electronics cool.... contains "main high voltage regulator", before the "throttle assembly / potentiometer. The
unit then upon the main electricity feed circuit between the generator, number 42 and the main electric motor
The unit may be "forced cooled" by the car's air conditioning evaporator via cooling exchanger electric
motor and blower fan to then chill the power management circuits and components. An additional electric
motor and blower fan and thermostat will also be contained with in the unit as the main temperature control
system ie... "cools" the electronics
27. drive chain and sprocket transfer case - contains lubrication oil and is a "vented" casing (front) - percentile
of the venting over pressure from number 81 will "vent to" via flex hose and fittings then drive chain lubrication
encasement, number 27 to force air into then encasement - air pressure feed ( intake fitting ) then mounted
upon the rear of the encasement
28. main electric motor and automotive automatic transmission assembly (bolt union into threaded bore)
29. foot pedal accelerator pedal
30. main electric motor multi wire (insulated) wire "bus" clip electricity "feed"
31. throttle roller gears (positions the potentiometer)
32. dual retention coil springs
33. potentiometer roller gear (positions the potentiometer)
34. roller gear lever and foot pedal linkage
35. torque converter "swell contour" encasement "torque converter outer housing"
36. hydraulic fluid (hydraulic fluid dampener valve) - this valve works in tandem with the system shut
down sequence and the "All Stop" emergency function. The natural coil spring contained within the valve
and valve control solenoid is tension positioned to the closed position yet will allow low flow in the
37. pipe coupling
38. hydraulic fluid divergence valve (allows the back pressure from the oil exiting the hydraulic
pump , number 12 to then vent to the ratio gear set's high side - output rotation , hydraulic impeller,
number 40 thus reducing the resistance produced when using a ratio gear set. The divergence valve works
in tandem with the r.p.m. sensor, number 43, to then assist in setting the system "base idle" r.p.m. rate
determined within the system electronics circuit control board. The natural coil spring contained within the valve
and valve control solenoid is tension positioned to the closed position yet will allow low flow in the
39. drive chain and sprocket transfer case - contains lubrication oil and is a "vented" casing (rear)
40. ratio gear set's high side tandem rotating hydraulic impeller (the system may also contain a direct hydraulic
oil pressure feed with electric regulation valve then connected via oil flow pipe to then port coupling upon,
number 111 post oil filtration to then increase the oil pressure at "start up" and in "run" mode to assist in the
rotation of the counter tilt hydraulic impeller. the electric regulation valve upon the additional flow system will
also monitor oil pressure within the valve and communicate to the systems logic processor , number 26 for
smooth continuity of function ie... aids in keeping the system stable.
The hydraulic impeller, number 40 then with an oil injection fitting upon the housing to then increase the
volume of oil under pressure entering the counter tilt oil impeller rotating in tandem with the high side of the
ratio gear set. The electric valve upon the said flow system then operated by solenoid controlled by the
system's logic electronic circuit's processor that references system's parameters, "information" from the
41. ratio gear set 1:2 ratio up to or through ratio "span", 1:40 ratio gear set
42. high voltage Ac (alternating current) electricity generator (adjustable magnetic intensity field coil)
43. R.P.M. sensor (revolutions per minute sensor)
44. hydraulic impeller - tandem rotating with the rotational input side of the ratio gear set
45. hydraulic fluid "back pressure" safety valve - also an electric solenoid controlled divergence flow
control valve to then allow the re-pressurization of the dual component (hydraulic fluid under air pressure)
pressure storage tank contains oil pressure sensor reporting to the system's logic processor helps adjust
the valve. The valve controls the oil flow for subsequent "re-start" / "re-pressurization" of the system increasing
the pressure within the dual component pressure storage tank, number 59.
The valve is positioned by electric solenoid with internal coil spring that,
in it's natural position will direct the oil flow to the vacuum chamber, number 78. The internal oil pressure
sensor, number 141, will assist in the systems electronic circuits to set the correct position as required by
the system status "mode of function". The oil pressure sensor also then works with the internal diaphragm
valve safety system controlling the oil pressure within the valves housing.
The oil pressure sensor, number 141 insures the valves internal over pressure safety valve is
operating correctly... and if fault is detected the adjust the valve's position by solenoid accordingly. ie... "to
then "direct" the high oil pressure to the vacuum chamber operating with the safety flow pipe "to then" dump
over pressure to the vacuum chamber, number 78. The electrical signal from the oil pressure sensor,
number 141 will adjust the valve's electric solenoid also referencing the oil level meter in number 55 to
maintain the operating oil level within the dual component pressure storage tank, number 59
46. flow union pipe (balance pipe)
47. one way valve
48. start valve with sheathed manual pull cable connects to the automotive ignition (also used when shutting
the system off then using the electric solenoid (with internal coil spring), to close the valve - natural position
is closed valve with tension by the solenoid's internal tension coil spring.
The oil flow is then directed , via control valve, number 45 and number 48
termed, "reintroduction oil flow rate system" works in tandem with the demand for electrical production
as determined by the main electric motor and generator "baug" rate... ie... to compensate for "loading" by
allowing higher oil feed pressure/ velocity of oil to "impale" the hydraulic impeller number 44. The valve also
then working in tandem with oil level meter sensor, number 55 to then maintain the oil level in the in the dual
component pressure storage tank, number 59. This valve also maintains the oil level within the vacuum
chamber referencing the r.p.m. sensor, number 43 (extrapolation referencing the oil level meter, number 55
for "volume of oil" vs. "rate" (r.p.m. of the system).
49. sheathed "pull cable" mounting bracket
50. sheathed braided stain less steel pull cable (graphite lubricated) - requires the ignition key to "unlock" with
sensor upon the assembly to then check that the vehicle is in "park / neutral" works in tandem "along with"
foot pedal number 29 and operates valve, number 48
51. electric solenoid with internal coil spring (internal retention coil spring to the valve "causes valve, number 48
in the closed position"), clarifies direction of the solenoid actuation electrified the solenoid opens the valve
("idle rotation pre set controlled in, number 26.) extends toward the rear aft of the vehicle. The solenoid is also
"reactive" during heavy system acceleration via pull cable number 50 then connected to number 29. ie
increases pressurized oil flow per unit of time to "speed up" the generator in tandem with the foot pedal,
number 29's depression then opening the valve.
The solenoid actuation electronics references both r.p.m. sensors. The solenoid and foot pedal assembly then
also connected by sheathed lubricated (graphite) stainless steel connection cable then attaching to the valves
control lever to then cause the valve to open when the foot pedal is depressed.
The retention coil spring within the solenoid then also becomes resistance upon the foot pedal, number 29.
52. oil flow control valve causes the oil flow back pressure to then vent to the vacuum chamber via safety
pipe , number 130 when the dual component pressure storage tank , number 59 is then at operating
pressure and oil height (volume) of oil. The solenoid electronics control board then references the signal
from number 55 (oil level meter) and number 53 to position the valve. The valve then will close forcing the
oil, oil pressure , via safety dampener valve within number 45 to then cause the oil to then be directed to
the vacuum chamber via flow pipe, number 130.
The valve also closes when the electronic circuit logic processor within number 26 has determined that the dual
component pressure storage pressure tank, number 59, has reached sufficient oil and air pressure for
the subsequent system "re-start".
53. oil pressure sensor electric (connects to the logic processor, number 26 for system's correct operation)
54. oil return coupling then caused by valve position, number 45's position
55. oil fill screw cap (threaded / pressure rated) and oil level sensor (like a fuel send meter) also reporting oil
level height / volume of oil within the pressure tank, number 59 to the system's logic electronics processor,
number 26 - assist in oil level control by assisting the logic processor adjust the system control valves and
electricity re-introduction level. The meter signal and electronics processor "maintain" oil level height
(volume of oil) in the dual component pressure storage tank, number 59 by adjusting the oil flow control
56. oil drain
57. one way valve
58. pneumatic pressure return coupling
59. dual component pressure storage tank, hydraulic fluid - non electrically conductive non flammable
hydraulic fluid - (silicone oil) and air pressure pressure storage tank- "contains" hydraulic fluid of 50% (oil)
50% pneumatic pressure at high air pressure level equating to the work capacity to rotate the system
depending upon it's scale vs volume (size of the pressure tank). Air pressure within the pressure tank
causes oil pressure that is vented via pipe to assist in the start up sequence.
The pneumatic displacement will only occur during the "start up" sequence then the electrical reintroduction
system will carry the load. (ie... the generator then powering the motor, will incur while the system vacuum
"drafts" itself into continual rotation due to incline vacuum within the vacuum chamber while speeding the
generator and hydraulic pump assembly forward in addition to increasing the system speed by the high
velocity hydraulic oil traversing across the hydraulic impeller). This provides unlimited electricity production
yielding unlimited range of travel for the automobile.
60. one way valve
65. 12v Dc alternator
66. electric clutch
67. vacuum pump (piston type vacuum pump rotary type air compressor causes air pressure
exhaust pulls vacuum at intake) - contains reduction gearing of 20:1 ratio the "20" then tandem with the
input rotation tandem with one half of the electric actuated mechanical clutch - out put rotation tandem with
the rotary air compressor vacuum pump
68. electric clutch
69. air conditioner compressor
70. power steering and power break pump (a dual pump unit)
71. power steering and power break pump power steering fluid / break fluid reservoir with fluid level
sensor indicators upon the fluid fill screw caps
72. rigid pipe flex vacuum hose coupling union
73. one way vacuum valve
74. oil return coupling
75. vacuum chamber collapse dampener expansion coil spring (the two halves of the vacuum chamber
are interference fit)
76. oil drain (oil under high vacuum out flow coupling / pipe fitting)
77. vacuum level safety exterior air inlet dampener valve
78. vacuum chamber "contains" hydraulic fluid of 50% (oil) 50% pneumatic vacuum. The oil is affected by
the vacuum. Yet with a small diameter oil exhaust via the oil drain vs. the surface area of the vacuum
the effect is different in suction... ie... the oil flow to the hydraulic pump, number 12.
79. high pressure oil flow return coupling
80. main line oil return coupling / pipe fitting
81. pneumatic over pressure pressure relief safety vent valve / multi stage mechanical dampener valve
(vents over pressure to the exterior of the system) multi stage over pressure venting - contains electric sensor
actuation indicator reporting to the system logic processor, number 26. The safety valve then with the first
stage venting to the drive chain encasement to vent the encasement, number 27 (intermittent air discharge
actuation). The second stage of the safety valve then venting to the exterior of the system to open
air ( constant air discharge when required ).
82. pneumatic pressure sensor - reports to the system's logic processor number 26
83. pneumatic one way fill valve mounts to the oil fill screw cap
84. safety rod retains the oil fill screw cap as a safety measure hinged mounting to the dual component
pressure storage tank
85. drive chain casing mounting assembly mounts the system to the "fire wall" of the vehicle
86. drive chain casing mounts the assembly to forward part (front cross member) of the chassis
87. drive chain casing mounts directly to the drive chain casing rectangular bolt pattern threaded bore
upon the drive chain casing
88. high voltage generator mounting bore
89. high voltage generator mounting bore
90. Magneto (permanent magnet Ac - alternating current electricity "generator" - (feeds electricity to the stator
field coil of the main high voltage generator) contains commutator and roller wheel contact brushes - the
electricity output is voltage regulated before the stator of the main high voltage generator is electrified upon
91. multi wire "ribbon wire" instrumentation (to the dashboard) wire "bus clip"
92. multi wire "ribbon wire" - wire "bus clip" docks the drive belt driven electrical components
93. multi wire "ribbon wire" - wire "bus clip" docks sensors of the system also docks valve control solenoid
wires with hinged weather proof "lid" and 12v Dc automotive "fuse block" for the automobiles
amenities (horn , lights, radio, power windows, etc...)
94. weather safe fuse block "lid"
95. inlet air vent also as a protrusion to then dock into the recess of number 96 for stable mounting with
push / release safety tabs
96. docking recess for the base of number 26 electronics bay
97. multi wire "ribbon wire" main electrical power "feed wires "to" the main electric motor, number 18 docks
multi wire / ribbon wire "bus" clip, number 30
98. vacuum level sensor - reports to the system electronic control circuits in number 26
99. drive chain housing mounting bolts (with lock washer) into threaded bore upon the component
number 28 - sum of 8 bolts total in a rectangular pattern
100. oil pressure sensor threaded mounting bore
101. high voltage generator armature roller track and stabilizer sealed bearings (high heat tolerant
lubrication) stabilizes the armature's rotation about the core drive shaft
102. voltage regulator unit (contains rectifier) - The regulator unit is really two voltage regulators a secondary
(from the magneto) and a primary voltage regulator then controlling the "run mode" electrical current level.
The primary regulator contains potentiometer and potentiometer setting control unit to increase electricity
feed current level to the field coil / stator of the high voltage generator, number 42 (causes the generator
higher electricity output levels). The regulator is also connected via wire to the main logic processing
electronic circuit board, number 26 to be monitored for fault also then to control the electric motor and gear
assembly that positions the current control potentiometer adjusting the field coil stator feed electrical current.
The out put level of the main generator, number 42 also then via "hot wire"
send ( + ) and return ( - ) can be directed to the electromagnets wound around the permanent magnets in
the field coil stator of number 42. This increases the magnetic intensity of the field coil producing high
density high voltage also voltage regulated in the system voltage regulator.
The rectifier then acts as a "back up" Dc power circuit to then be able to electrify the system's 12v Dc
functions should the automotive belt driven alternator fail. The circuit also contains 12v voltage regulator
103. electrically non conductive bushing
104. nut and lock washer assembly
105. system mounting bolt
106. Number 87's mounting bolt
107. hinged fitting contains non electrically conductive "bushing" same format as number 24 & 25
108. drive chain housing mounting hinged fitting contains non electrically conductive "bushing" same format
as number 24 & 25 - mounts to the fire wall
109. mounting bolt and nut assembly contains lock washers nut side and flat washer bolt side
110. magneto commutator and "roller" contact brush contact electrical current transference contact points
111. oil filter and oil filter mounting "block"
112. ratio gear set lubrication oil fill and drain plug
113. compression pipe fitting
114. main high voltage generator commutator and "roller wheel" contact brushes
115. main high voltage generator armature
116. permanent magnet and electromagnet (main high voltage generator stator / field coil), variable
intensity (variable current level) electricity feed from the magneto then able to be adjusted so that at start
up less resistance from the field coil stator will allow the system to begin it's rotation. The electricity then
controlled in the voltage regulator - contains potentiometer and potentiometer setting control unit
117. pipe coupling
118. union bolt plates contains sum of six bolt - flat washer - lock washer and nut assembly
119. oil fill screws cap with oil level dip stick and oil level indents
120. main electric motor mounting bores
121. main electric motor armature
122. main electric motor commutator
123. magneto "roller wheel" electrical contact points
124. power steering power steering fluid flow pipes
125. power break break fluid flow pipes
126. air conditioner refrigerant flow tubes
127. start cycle oil flow pipe
128. oil flow pipe refills the dual component pressure tank for subsequent system re-start
129. main line oil return pipe (to high vacuum)
130. high pressure oil return oil flow pipe - safety pressure relief pipe
131. high vacuum vacuum flex hose
132. ratio gear set's "counter tilt" oil return oil flow pipe
133. main oil flow pipe
134. pneumatic pressure fill pipe
135. mounting bore
136. mounting bore with electrical ground
137. mounting bore
138. main high voltage generator commutator
139. drive shaft receiving cup then upon both sides of the automotive automatic transmission out put
of the automotive automatic transmission
140. oil fill (vacuum level rated) screw cap
141. oil pressure sensor
* Note - The automatic automotive transmission may contain a slip clutch and or an electromagnetic locking interface as an electromagnetic clutch to then assist in safety - part of the "all stop" function when disengaged.
* Note - The system will avoid "run away effect" due to the flow valve, number 45's design. The final "base idle" of the main electric motor, number 18, then is set by the electronics control board's potentiometer upon the main power feed circuit to the "throttle" potentiometer assembly, number 33 and on to the automotive main electric
motor number 18 that is able to rotate the automotive automatic (or manual) automotive transmission.
The above design system causes the wick of hydraulic fluid under ("exposed to" ) high vacuum causing the electricity producing magneto and generator to yield high density high voltage electricity. The high density high voltage electricity is then applied to a dual shaft electric motor that rotates an automotive automatic transmission then being able to rotate the wheels of an automobile.
The system effectively will "diesel" (continue to "run"), on vacuum then using pneumatically pressurized hydraulic oil (silicone oil) to begin it's rotation. The "on board" vacuum chamber then, after the vacuum chamber is at operating range, will allow air in to then be compressed by the exhaust of the vacuum pump to re-pressurize the dual component air pressure hydraulic fluid pressure tank causing oil pressure to allow the system to begin it's rotation.
The hydraulic pump, number 12 then is rotating faster than the hydraulic impeller, number 44 and with the hydraulic pump number 12 pulling oil from under high vacuum cause higher vacuum in the vacuum chamber, number 78.
The velocity of oil exiting the hydraulic pump, number 12, then impales the counter tilt hydraulic impeller, number 40 with the oil "back pressure" controlled by the flow valves number 38 and number 45. The "counter tilt" hydraulic impeller, number 40 is tandem rotating with the high side of the ratio gear set causing the nullification of mechanical resistance produced while using a ratio gear set.
This increases the velocity of displaced oil traveling to the hydraulic impeller, number 44. The rate of the oil velocity then causes the system to speed up producing more electricity. The oil "back pressure" then is controlled by the flow control valve, number 45 referencing the system's sensors to extrapolate the correct setting for the flow control valves by positioning the electric solenoids automatically.
The system's rotation then producing electricity to then be reintroduced to the system main electric motor keeping the motor system at stable "idle" with available electrical current to then accelerate the system producing more electricity.
Stainless steel is the material selection of choice for the system.
The system's electronics board, number 26, "governs" the system for correct operation referencing the system's parameters.
The design is electrically insulated from the chassis of the vehicle implements an artificial electrical ground to prevent electrical shock hazard.
The automotive motor / generator system does not electrically ground to the chassis of the vehicle. The design uses a plasma box to then act as an artificial electrical ground still serving the same function as an electrical ground. The plasma box is then preventing unwanted electricity from causing an electrical shock hazard. The plasma box is a critical component. The system motor mounts are also "non electrically conductive" and the system is encased for water safety to not be become a hazard if the vehicle should encounter high water.
The design is an electric automobile that does not require an electrical storage battery and will
provide "on-demand" service 24 / 7. The motor system then being a suitable replacement for the duty / service requirement of current internal combustion engine systems and will be able to replace fossil fuels for transportation correcting the environmental atmospheric Carbon Dioxide (CO2) / Climate Change / Global Warming problem.
The design is a zero emission electric car! (no electrical storage battery or fuel required!)