Design Desk Inc.
The "Turbulence Generator" is an advanced hydro power (oil cycle), "REVERSE EMISSION" electricity producing generator system that acts as an atmospheric Carbon Dioxide drain!
The design is superior to Wind or Solar electricity production because it does not require electrical storage batteries for constant Utility scale electricity production. The design implements fluid adhesion, gravity and compound oil pumping to "sustain" it's rotation. The oil is not burned it is used as a work transference medium to also chill the intake air for the air stratification system.
The design is a "Power Plant System" (Utility scale), that acts like an urban air, air filter while producing clean electricity.
The power plant system produces electricity while also acting as a carbon dioxide capture system. The system can also be made to discharge the environmental air using air ( minus carbon dioxide and Methane) as a refrigerant then remixing the air causing a reverse of the heat island effect chilling cities.... also the system is able to reduce agricultural water evaporation upon the field by chilling the air directly above the ground so crops then stay in a better temperature zone for plant health.
1. oil tower ground point
2. high voltage electrical "sub station" transformers
3. control room entry door
4. chilled air stratification "insulated dome"
5. stratified gas "send" center refrigeration chill tower ( reaches the base interior of the dome )
6. low pressure - de-humidified air toroid "ring" air tank
7. low pressure air "ring" air tank mounting system to the de-humidification system letter "E" location
8. high voltage wires system electrical output wires
9. Anemometer (wind speed sensor/ weather station to determine relative humidity assist in control of the de-humidification system)
10. air pressure sensor also measures ring internal temperature
11. lumen sensor (assist in controlling external system lighting - flood lamps on / off system switch)
12. low pressure dehumidified air electrical ground point redundant arrayed about the "air ring" tank sum of 8 times equal distant upon
the circumference of the ring air tank
13. gradient positional electric control air flow control valve with inlet safety valve to prevent air tank ring fatigue or implosion due
to the hyper velocity compound electric hyper jet's rate (shielded air intake on the safety feature - screen + vent plate)
14. multi - wire " / "ribbon wire" system control wire to system control room, number 92
15. multi wire "ribbon wire" power feed "bus" connector voltage regulated electricity "feed"
16. electricity generating transonic air compressor jet fan - excess electricity then able to be directed to the hyper jet's electric drive
motor, number 22 and the de-humidification system control block that contains internal voltage regulators
17. power "bus" circuit breaker "block"
18. voltage regulator
19. large diameter air flow connection pipe
20. high pressure "toroid" - "ring" air pressure tank
21. high pressure "toroid" - "ring" air pressure tank - injects into a circular bubble ring upon the interior surface of the oil tank mounted
upon the inner surface of the oil tank circumference - reduces "up-lift" drag of the chilled silicone oil - small port bore upon bubble
ring. The air pressure ring is also the air feed for the air compressor, number 41.
22. electric motor air impeller and 1:50 ratio gear set assembly - the impeller is the rotational input to the 1:50 ratio gear set causing the
air compressor to then rotate fifty times faster than the air impeller ("run away effect tendency limited by generating transonic jet
fan compressors field coil magnetic field level (permanent magnet ) - adjustable magneto ie... the magnetic field increases to slow
the run away effect until stable system speed vs. electrical requirement is met and causes system balance as per electrical
requirement and control system (electrical management ) electrical components are built for ( current intensity)
23. impeller electric motor r.p.m. sensor (revolutions per minute sensor), "reports" to the control room, number 92 to control the
electrical re-introduction circuit then setting the hyper jet's air flow speed and electricity generation level
24. 1:50 ratio gear set sealed lubrication and generator to air in the electric hyper jet generator system ( containing numbers 16, 22
and 24 - electricity to "start" rotation of number 22 and number 81), start up electricity provided by the fuel less generator listed
at https://www.designdeskinc.com/cross-pump-generator.html . The "cross pump generator" then mounted upon the underside of
the electric jet assembly to allow for component exchange and maintenance.
25. de-humidification cold side evaporator chamber blower fan electric motor
26. air exhaust sponge filter - refrigeration condenser exhaust air filter retainer
27. air pressure feed for the refrigeration system condenser cooling fan electric motor's tandem rotating drive impeller system adjust
with external / environmental outdoor weather
28. electric motor and air impeller assembly the impeller "wheel" then tandem rotating with the armature of the electric drive motor
rotating the blower fan
29. de-humidification refrigeration system component "bay" contains refrigeration system electronics / refrigerant refrigerant
compressor and refrigerant switching system
30. air intake to cool the refrigeration system condenser "under side vent" / sponge air filter and screened intake
31. air flow limiter valve "air flow restriction" valve
32. water collection trough
33. interior chamber insulated condensation refrigeration evaporator
34. water drain
35. water pump and electric drive motor rotates the water pump
36. oil pipe insulation for dry interior wire conduit oil sealed
37. multi wire wire "bus" clip power feed wires
38. electric drive motor, planetary gear and ratio gear system to cause speed increase from high speed with mechanical clutch with
speed throw out and electromagnetic clutch to allow for high speed "slip" on the drive line torque -* Note the magnetic "pressure"
from the internal inert gas sealed electric motor rides atop the fluid velocity rate in the air compressor, number 41's, drive system
39. oil tank injection pipe (contained within the oil tank)
40. fluid compression pump electric motor also upon (tandem with) the mechanical electromagnetic clutch drive line
41. piston type air compressor and linear generator (solenoid as a generator upon the air compression piston - a permanent
magnet system) - pistons then in vertical alignment to avoid uneven cylinder wear drive chain driven piston crankshaft and valve
cam internal lubrication "oil pump" then also motivated by the drive chain - oil filter housing, (contains dip stick oil level indicator)
mounted upon the exterior surface of the main silicone oil holding tank, number 55.
42. over pressure safety valve
43. oil pump oil compressor vectors oil vertically
44. high pressure air flow pump
45. one way valve
46. screw impeller also acts as a screw oil pump
47. over pressure safety valve
48. bubble oil fan discharges chilled air in super cold silicone oil to begin low pressure stratification to extract CO2 (carbon dioxide)
49. sealed bearing race
50. bubble discharge "bar" (upon each bubble fan blade)
51. high pressure air flow pipe feeds the pneumatic drive impeller's exhaust to the bubble fan via air pressure slip ring
52. 20:1 reduction gear set to then match mass in motion's inertia to spin the bubble fan
53. pneumatic impeller
54. air pressure injection coupling
55. silicone oil tank * lateral pressure able to be withstood by minimum of twice the operational force
56. internal "Coriolis Effect" contour flow guide
57. super cooler refrigeration condenser blower fan
58. cold stratified gas type intake "send" pipes (air component intake ports at different height interval to allow elemental or compound
gas to enter at it's specific gravity settling level)
59. one way valve
60. air injection "throttle" for the bubble fan (manual or electric actuation via sheathed pull cable or electric solenoid)
61. high pressure oil flow pipe
62. high pressure oil flow pipe
63. high pressure oil flow pipe
64. oil return pipe
65. high pressure air flow pipe
66. super cooler (external to the chill internal insulated chamber tank) refrigeration condenser
67. roof top ventilation vents (screened) for the tower top super cooler refrigeration chamber
68. super cooler pumps air compression pump system
69. air pressure tank / N2 (Nitrogen) tanks for the super cooler refrigeration system
70. super cooler hardware systems logic and control circuits - gas analyzer automatically adjusting the "send" valves to sort the
air stratification (contains hydrogen and oxygen detection and hydrogen and oxygen safety system to evacuate the gas safely)
71. air craft lamp beacon
72. lightning electrical ground wire
73. super cooler condenser cooling blower fan
74. main oil flow pipe
75. oil flow dampener valve causes resistance to produce oil injection pressure to the manifold reports to logic processing of level
76. oil manifold allows for oil injection to the screw impeller, number 46
77. over pressure safety valve with sensor actuation to "regulate" the the system parameters for correct operation
78. main high voltage generator (internal speed regulator - limiter to prevent "run away effect - electromagnetic resistance "breaking
dual armature, dual shaft electric motor Magnetic insulation between the internal armatures to prevent field coil interference
or incorrect magnetic field looping
79. oil impeller also tandem rotating with the main high voltage generator, number 78 drives number 79
80. sealed 1:4 ratio gear set high side rotation tandem rotating with the high voltage generator number 78 input rotation tandem with
the dual shaft electric motor, number 81
81. dual shaft electric motor (Hp. "horse power" then determined by scale of installation - Magneto)
82. automatic gear selection transmission and torque converter assembly (gear ratios from 0.5: 1 to 1:10 with the initial torque
produces from the screw impeller to then increase in speed causing the screw impeller to then speed to the "10" of the high side
ratio producing the screw impeller to become an oil pump
83. voltage regulator with multi wire "ribbon wire "bus" clip to allow for system's main logic processor (mother board) the re-introduction
of a percentile of generated electricity in number 78 to then be applied to the electric motor, number 81, "to cause" sustained
84. high voltage electricity transformer
85. oil pressure distributor manifold and control valve with over pressure safety by-pass flow channel - electric valve positioning
controlled by solenoid referencing the system parameters to "adjust" / control the oil pressure, rate, direction and volume of oil from
86. oil compression venturi
87. differential / planetary gear system bi-directional rotation capacity
88. one way valve
89. de-humidification power feed "bus" connector
90. lighting suppression halo (electrical ground for lighting)
91. silicone oil fill port and pressure capping system
92. main control "room" contains all sensor information docking / system control electronics / back up emergency power supply system
and connections for the plant's correct operation including heating and air conditioning / plumbing (lavatory) and sleeping quarters
93. super cooler evaporator (tower interior)
94. chamber insulation "keeps" the de-humidification chamber cold
95. de-humidification system condenser
Letter "A" = electrical "sub station" main electric high voltage transformers fenced
Letter "B" = main oil tower and electricity generating system - scale adjust to applications implementation
Letter "C" = high pressure air pressure "ring" air pressure tank
Letter "D" = low pressure air pressure "ring" air pressure tank
Letter "E" = de-humidification system
Letter "F" = electric hyper jet ("brush-less" electric motor and generator jet fans)
Letter "G" = cold air condensation chamber - gas type stratification chamber taller then depicted to allow for air
stratification / low temperature condensation
Letter "H" = air stratification multi pipe manifold to settling tanks - insulated flow pipes - electrically grounded manifold - air then
in it's stratification being transported in high percentile of it's individual elemental form to then fill the settling tanks with
higher percentile of H2, N2 or CO2
Letter "I" = power and sensor wiring / control circuit wiring connects to main control in number 92
Letter "J" = compression fitting to ring distributor flow pipe - the ring distributor flow pipe then causing the domes internal levels to sort
the stratification "so that" 100% of the stratification is isolated in a single dome. ie... if one dome then contains natural
stratification containing hydrogen argon nitrogen oxygen carbon dioxide the core tower in the center of the dome will then
pipe each component to the adjacent dome to then produce isolated gas type.
The above design system is a type of gravity drive who's internal working fluid uses the tendency of fluid to seek equilibrium while compounding fluid pressure to cause increased rotation. The system is also implementing fluid adhesion as the surface tension of an injected air bubble then causes a pump like tendency lifting the fluid.
The design does not burn oil it is used as a work transference medium that also assist in causing lower external environmental carbon dioxide emissions. The design is an environmental carbon dioxide drain to sequester greenhouse gases that cause global warming. The design's flow cycle produces free energy for carbon dioxide or methane sequestration, while producing excess electrical current to electrify the electrical grid. The internal working fluid is an oil cycle that is "non electrically conductive" - "non flammable" hydraulic fluid system (silicone oil). The design is an air stratification system using low temperature and low pressure to separate the gas types in the external environmental air.
The system once primed ( air pressure established within the top air stratification / chill chamber), then is allowed to enter the bubble fan while causing the bubble fan to rotate via the connected drive line's pneumatic impeller. The valve, number 60, then is opened by manual pull cable. This action causes silicone oil uplift while producing a Coriolis effect in the fluid also producing fluid adhesion. The action of mixing air bubble into the Coriolis effect caused increased fluid up lift then being used as fluid "head weight" to produce system rotation yielding electricity production used to chill the system air flow via the system super cooler. This is then stratifying atmospheric gases into the constituent components, (air stratification) to extract the greenhouse gases that cause global warming.
The "falling" oil "head weight" then causes the screw impeller, number 46 to rotate spinning the attached drive line components. The drive line's magneto then producing electrical current able to then be directed to the linear generator, in the air compression air pump, number 41, to increase the fields coil's magnetic intensity.
The excess electrical current from the electric hyper jets containing number 16, 22, and 24 then is able to be directed to the system Magneto in electric motor, number 81 "mode" allowing number 82 to increase it's speed , changing gears and causing number 46, screw impeller to then act as a hydraulic pump increasing the total drive line speed until the pressure / actuation sensors in the system over pressure safety valves alarms the electronic control circuits of hydraulic fluid pressure level and reduces the system electrical re-introduction circuit.... ie... electrical current from the electric hyper jets "to" the electric drive motors ( inner magneto in the main generator / and drive line magneto number 81.
This action yields more electrical out put then directed to the field coil of the main high voltage electricity generator number 78. Once the base electrical current production has been produces the system then causes component function switching then causing the Magneto, number 81 to become an electric motor electrified by a percentile of the high voltage generator's (number 78), electrical production.
Number 78 also electrifies the drive electric motor, number 38 to cause increased rotation of the air compression pump, number 41. Number 78 also then is able to electrify the multiple array of electric hyper jets ( numbers 16, 22 and 24) to then cause air flow and air pressure within the air intake "ring" system. Number 78 also then is producing high voltage to electrify the system's super cooler that is used to chill the pressurized air in the air stratification tower, letter "G". The cycling "oil head weight" then causing circular motion within the system for continual Carbon dioxide sequestration and Utility scale electrical production with out fuel 24/7 then not requiring electric storage batteries. Number 78 also electrifies the de-humidification system, number 29's and associated electrical components.
The excess electrical current then able to electrify the electricity Utility "grid" with clean electricity. The system well suited to in underground domes with air access, to protect the design from high atmospheric advent such as tornado or hurricanes.
* Note - Great care must be taken regarding the external system relative humidity to "control" the percent of water going into the
system. Upon air intake to the de-humifdifiers high heat, produced by electric resistance heating elements, may be of use "to then"
in a baffle chamber, vent humidity and extract the air from the low humidity end of the heated chamber "so that" the air intake
to the de-humidification system is a low to null humidity.
Water in the system is a hazard as icing will cause problems in the flow cycle. Certain critical points (distributor ring) may be
heated and insulated from the external environment via insulation casing. Critical junctions ( distributor ring) may contain electrically
heated flow pipe compression fittings monitored and controlled by the design mapping / logic electronic circuit control systems.
55 gallon drum stack turbulence generator
Following please find the the system as a small scale design.......
1. external air intake de-humidification system and air filter and filter "box"
2. intake air flow pipe
3. expansion chamber / Nitrogen super cooler refrigeration chamber (not to scale - taller to prevent foam out) stratified out
flow valve system for CO2 (carbon dioxide) and other gases stratification harvest chilled to condensation points assisted by the injection
4. super cooler refrigeration system location with max pressure over pressure safety vent with valved outlet "tap" to "pipe" the outflow
to additional "settling tanks" where the gas types will also naturally stratify once the initial separation is taken from the insert valve
system in number 38. (contains hydrogen and oxygen detection and hydrogen and oxygen safety system to evacuate the gas safely)
5. one way valve and gas strata level sensor
6. return hydraulic fluid flow pipe
7. main exhaust oil flow pipe
8. throttle valve a coil spring dampener valve that by oil flow pressure allows flow automatically by valve setting - allows the oil flow
bypass to not over pressurize the injection manifold, number 9
9. re-injection oil pressure manifold flow pipe system (not to scale... larger)
10. hydraulic fluid hydraulic impeller
11. high voltage generator
12. magneto, internal voltage regulator and r.p.m. sensor (revolutions per minute sensor), the voltage regulator then energizes the field
coil in the main high voltage generator, number 11 - the magneto is also able to be used as an electric motor to allow the hydraulic
fluid speed to "tilt" the velocity incline
13. mechanical and electromagnetic clutch system
14. gear system automatic gear selection transmission converts - transmission input rotation tandem with number 13 - high rate of
rotation to torque and torque to high speed rotation ( ie... gear selection then from 5:1 to 1:10 ratios) - causes the screw impeller
to become a high speed hydraulic "pump"
15. impeller screw planetary gear interface "differential gear system" contains oil pressure sensor to govern, number 8's position
16. hydraulic fluid venturi "funnel"
17. oil flow distributor
18. venturi max pressure / over pressure safety valve "vents" oil to the main oil tank - contains actuation sensor to then adjust the
system via electric valve then changing the system parameters to keep the system within safe operating parameters
19. oil flow pipe
20. bubble fan throttle valve contains one way valve and "vents" to the exterior of the system in the "closed" position
21. oil pipe pressure compression fitting pipe coupling
22. piston type air compressor and linear generator (linear generator optional), driven by the hydraulic motor's planetary gear
(internal assembly) then connected by mechanical clutch and electromagnetic clutch assembly. This allows the oil compression
pump fan, number 25, to continue to rotate when the air compressor is disengaged or moving at slow rate of operation controlled
by internal r.p.m. sensor and circuit controlled potentiometer to govern the system function "mode" and rate of rotation. Contains
electric resistor heating elements in the piston block.
23. hydraulic fluid impeller, electric assist motor (inert gas sealed), mechanical clutch and electromagnetic clutch assembly (for high speed
operation). The mechanical clutch is engaged in the natural position and disengages in high speed operation when the
electromagnetic clutch then is electrified and able to continue the torque through the drive line. The system then motivated by planetary
gear system (differential), causing a speed incline (1 [fluid pressure] : 20 [mechanical rotation tandem with number 25] 1:20 ratio),
upon the drive shaft tandem rotation with the oil pump compressor, number 25
The dual drive line mechanical and electromagnetic clutch system then engaging the piston type air compressor also driven by the
hydraulic impeller. The hydraulic impeller is tandem rotating with the oil (hydraulic fluid), compression propeller, number 25, and then
connected in drive line with rate of increase gear set to "cause" low or negative fluid weight within the oil tank number 36, internally at
the base of the hydraulic fluid oil tank.
24. oil exhaust pipe (within number 36)
25. oil propeller / oil pump propeller also discharges to cause spiral discharge toward the base of the oil tank to "stir" the tank
26. pneumatic impeller and planetary gear causing rotation of the bubble fan
27. 1:50 ratio gear set with the input rotation then tandem with the gear system, in number 26, and the output rotation then tandem
with the bubble fan number 28
28. bubble fan / air pressure discharges from holes upon the propeller oil pump bubble fan (fluid adhesion a factor in calculating
the up lift of hydraulic fluid)
29. oil fill pressure screw cap
30. oil impeller screw type hydraulic impeller
31. air flow pipe
32. oil flow pipe
33. electrical ground
34. pipe compression coupling
35. pipe compression coupling
36. oil tank - * due to the weight of fluid ( specific gravity) and inertia of the fluid in motion the oil retainer tank then requires
special construction - the tank then using compression arches with the mid arc of curve then the mid point of the oil tank with
additional horizontal structural supports, with compression sensor, to measure the "flex" of the oil tank to keep the oil retainer within
safe operating parameters. The arches then within the vertical walls are then arrayed about the circumference of the oil tank retainer
as per size of instillation / number of arches will vary depending upon scale of installation.
37. oil flow pipe
38. pneumatic pressure fill valve / one way valve and stratification multi valve insert with gas analyzer to adjust the stratification
gas type outflow.
39. "start valve" pneumatic flow system
* Note - alternate use as an algae cracking oil extraction cycle... "requires" additional sludge in and sludge out flow pipes with oil out
upon the expansion chamber with valve upon the oil exhaust flow pipe
* Note - percentile of generated electrical current re-introduced to the system electric assist motor (within assembly 23), within the oil
tank number 36
* Note - the excess electricity may then electrify a refrigeration cycle to cause the harvest CO2 low temperatures yielding dry ice as
a waste by product of Utility scale electricity power generation
* Note - the system then is causing a "Coriolis Effect" fluid adhesion "to cause", "with the addition of", the air injection system (also
causing vertical fluid adhesion and a lift of the internal oil), allowing for continual system rotation to "yield" stable production of high
voltage electricity 24/7/365.25 days a year with no electrical storage batteries required.
* Note - additional de-humidified air bubble pumping can be injected directly above number 25 to increase the "up lift effect" while
increasing the total overall volume of air processed the horizontal dehumidified air injection system then using compound
electric hyper jets listed at https://www.designdeskinc.com/electric-jet-engine.html. The horizontal air intake system then
with distributed air intake to reduce the filtered, de-humidified intake air velocity
* Note - for distributed or remote application the oil tank, number 36, then the size of two 55 gallon oil drums stacked atop each
other (a small system) the air condenser chamber, number 3, then 30 gallon capacity....
* Note - the linear generator may power the magneto in motor function to cause inclined system rate of operation increase as the
applied magnetic "pressure" in the magneto then rides atop the oil velocity rate.
The "Turbulence Generator" is a "reverse emission" electrical power plant concept who's intent is to lower the ppm ( parts per million) of atmospheric CO2.
The system implements several fluid characteristics in the sequestration of CO2. Spinning fluid ( silicone oil ) causes fluid adhesion and an "outward" force when in motion. When the fluid is spinning in confinement the up lift effect is incurred. While the fluid is spinning the system is then also injecting air bubbles into the fluid up lift compression propellers that are immersed within the oil. Bubbles cause up lift as well as the surface tension of the bubble will also cause fluid adhesion producing a tendency in motion. The silicone oil then a good choice for this application as it has good thermal properties for the intended function of "pre-chilling" the air to induce gas to liquid condensation using low temperature.
The Operator causes pressure in the super cooler air to liquid chilling pressure chamber , number 3 until sufficient levels of air pressure are incurred to start the system, Valve, number 39 is opened. The pneumatic pressure is caused to rotate the bubble fan fluid compressor via number 26's internal impeller and connect ratio gear set yielding rotation of number 28. The injection air pressure then causes an up lift tendency in the oil lifting it above the "spill pipe", number 7 to cause the design's screw impeller to produce rotation for the drive line assembly containing the high voltage generator.
The magneto, "a permanent magnet " generator, then electrifies the field coil of the generator yielding levels of voltage regulated electricity able to then be applied to the mechanism's electric motor assembly contained within number 23. Number 23, ( electric motor / hydraulic impeller / planetary gear system) causes rotation of the "base" fluid compressor to cause "up lift" of the silicone oil contained within the oil tank. This is able to be incurred due to higher oil pressure post fluid venturi being injected into the screw impellers housing producing a compounding fluid pressure converted to mechanical torque. The excess fluid pressure the directed to the "base" compressor fluid pump drive impeller contained within number 23, to increase the rate of rotation of number 25, with the assistance of the unit's internal electric motor.
The air compressor, number 22 the containing electric resistance heaters to fine tune the oil's "run" temperature then is driven by a dual clutch system. The mechanical clutch is, in it's natural position engaged at start and uses a disengaged throw out to disengage the mechanical clutch when spinning at high velocity at which time the electromagnetic clutch then has become electrified able to continue the drive line allowing for system slippage.
The fluid venturi post screw pump then the causing a nullification of magnetic resistance within the high voltage generator via the hydraulic fluid impeller, number 10 is allowing for greater system speed and higher system rotation speed.
The chilled injection the bubble venting from number 28 rises to the top of the tanks where it enters the super cooler chamber and begins to condense due to temperature and pressure. The gas will naturally stratify in the height of the super cooler (additional holding tanks that are also chilled may be required). The stratification of N2 ( Nitrogen ) then used to cause dry ice from the harvested environmental CO2.
The oil may be made to strip the CO2 from the air and be sequestered in an additional process as dry ice encapsulated in algae derived plastic. A low pressure high volume atmospheric "air stratification system", to "obtain" carbon dioxide at high rate and volume vs. cost of extraction / operation cost then nullified or is offset by the sale of electricity. The cost of implementation also is then nullified by the units service function, increasing number of applied units able to be installed. Financially "growing" power plants.... that reverse atmospheric CO2 levels.