Design Desk Inc.
The Asteroid Miner is a multi path aerospace engine platform that does not require fuel to function. The design uses a laser to bore into asteroids to obtain the metals contained. The system pressurizes the dome cap above the molten pool and causes the molten rock and metal to travel to a vacuum chamber where the slag is cooled. The design may be useful in asteroid earth impact mitigation as a fuel less mechanism then providing enough force to vector correct large asteroids. The design used in multiple units can then trench and cause molten material to channel a stream to the load lift system to then continually fill and cool the metal rich material. Blow back then prevented by angle of bore using the surface of the asteroid to confine the flow when molten material then traveling to the lift miner.
1. solenoid actuated oil flow valve multi port discharge with manual sheathed cable operation capacity
2. hydraulic flow return coupling
3. hydraulic fluid drain
4. voltage regulator
5. pneumatic pressure coupling and pneumatically pressurized "oil" (silicone oil) electric oil flow control valve - with manual sheathed
cable operation capacity
6. hydraulic fluid coupling
7. hydraulic fluid compression fitting
8. electric hydraulic fluid oil pump and filter assembly and oil level send pumps oil from under vacuum with one way valve upon the flow pipe
to number 20 via electric motor (oil level sensor maintains oil level via signal and logic mapping electronic circuits to then adjust the solenoid
controlled valve number 1)
9. vacuum tank with vacuum level sensor and oil fill cap The "vacuum tank" also then containing oil ( silicone oil )
10. generator system "start cycle" oil flow valve ( positional indicator sensor and positioned by the logic electronic circuit processor)
11. drive chain and sprocket lubrication oil filter and oil pump assembly
12. hydraulic fluid ( silicone oil ) hydraulic impeller tandem with the large sprocket
13. sprocket and drive chain lubrication encasement ( non flammable non electrically conductive lubrication oil )
14. hydraulic draft impeller - drives the armatures of the magneto and high voltage generator
15. magneto Ac ( alternating current electricity generator )
16. main high voltage generator
17. electric motor and high speed gear set ( 1:20 ratio) to cause higher rotation tandem with the high speed hydraulic fluid oil pump, number 18,
to then induce the hydraulic draft effect in assistance with the compound drive chain and sprocket system
18. high speed hydraulic fluid pump tandem rotates with the r.p.m. ( revolutions per minute ) sensor
19. rpm sensor
20. oil and air pressure pressure tank
21. plasma box static electricity dissipation system
22. high voltage management and electronic logic system "mapping" circuits system control electronics
23. particle accelerator control electronics
24. levitation core depicted at https://www.designdeskinc.com/levitation-core.html
25. perpendicular piston assembly location parts alignment depicted at https://www.designdeskinc.com/levitation-core.html
26. perpendicular piston assembly location parts alignment depicted at https://www.designdeskinc.com/levitation-core.html
27. perpendicular piston assembly location parts alignment depicted at https://www.designdeskinc.com/levitation-core.html
28. perpendicular piston assembly location parts alignment depicted at https://www.designdeskinc.com/levitation-core.html
29. plasma drive noble gas "ion electric" electron propulsion focus venturi
30. electron absorption rails inducts the electric current and particle accelerator to cause high pressure intake before the
compression venturi and low pressure in the aft of the propulsion system
31. ionized plasma (excited) diffusion - causes the heated plasma to enter the low press producing chilled return manifold
32. plasma drive exhaust redirection valve assist in manifold pressure control
33. solenoid valve control
34. levitation core depicted at https://www.designdeskinc.com/levitation-core.htm
35. super cooler condenser (refrigeration condenser)
36. super cooler refrigeration system (used to chill the plasma)
37. compression manifold feeds chilled plasma to the particle accelerator "coil" to then cause high "pressure" effect in the system before the
internal discharge venturi - particle accelerator discharges to the plasma drive high pressure to cause high pressure at high velocity "feed rate"
38. insulated "super cooler" evaporator chills the exterior of the manifold and is insulated
39. vacuum chamber / negative pressure
40. levitation core depicted at https://www.designdeskinc.com/levitation-core.html
41. pneumatic impeller
42. small sprocket
43. electron emitter
44. pneumatic pressure flow guide
45. pneumatic impeller tandem internal wheel causing the transonic propeller system to rotate and produce electricity "brush-less"
46. electric pneumatic flow control valve
47. pneumatic manifold pipe
48. electricity management electronics
49. compression pipe fitting
50. magneto transonic compressor Ac Generator of electricity
51. high speed ratio gear set (1:50) out put (high) tandem with number 52 high speed electric motor compressor propeller ratio
gear set input tandem rotation with number 50
52. electric motor transonic compressor electric motor upon the circumference
53. field coil (augmented wire wound)
54. field coil (augmented wire wound)
55. vacuum system low pressure chamber
56. high pneumatic pressure chamber
57. compression pipe fitting
58. compression pipe fitting
59. shutter valve electric and hydraulic actuation
60. compression propeller
61. high speed gear set output rotation tandem with number 60
62. high speed electric motor (dual shaft)
63. impeller transonic tandem rotating with the armature of the dual shaft electric motor and is the input of the high speed ratio
64. pneumatic compression venturi
65. venturi pressure safety valve
66. high pressure pneumatic flow pipe
67. valve control solenoid
68. multi wire bus wire clip
69. throttle valve
70. de-compression baffle
71. flow pipe
72. vacuum manifold
73. vacuum valve (electric and manual actuation via cable / lever and automatic safety contains vacuum level sensor)
74. valve solenoid
75. through port (bore hole)
76. engine electronics electricity management "bay"
77. vacuum level sensor and one way inert gas ( argon ) gas pressure fill valve * air works too....
78. system electrical ground connects to the static electricity system contained within the electricity management control bay
79. hover motor Tv type ( system hull / casing is de-energized in number 76 static electricity inductance control system) - hull contains shock
casing of compression laminate
80. thru bore slip ring and servo motors (positions the vector of the sealed thrust jet)
81. speed sensor
82. pressure sensor
83. horizontal plane rotator armature
84. horizontal plane rotator field coil
85. temperature sensor
86. noble gas storage pressure tank
87. electrical ground point
88. multi function inert noble gas valve "fills" the plasma drive electron propulsion engine
89. electronics "bay" and cooling fins
90. horizontal plane guide wheel
91. hydraulic / electric servo hinge support arms landing feet sum of four
92. hydraulic / electric servo hinge
93. landing gear structural support with lighting and cameras
94. hydraulic / electric servo hinge
95. hydraulic / electric servo hinge mounting for the landing feet
96. landing feet with metal detectors
97. rubber tread
98. power "thumb" with electric auger anchor screw
99. anchor auger
100. grapple tool toe (may dock laser used for trenching the molten rock metal for continual melt harvest)
101. hydraulic elevator system - lowers the laser and molten magma intake carriage
102. hydraulic piston elevator platform lift system
103. clean out entry egress
104. molten slurry holding bay
105. out gassing / pneumatic pressure cycle
106. outer drop compression ring ceramic circumference air tight ring drops into molten ring to gas seal
107. pneumatic "under dome" pressure feed causes the molten magma to rise into the vacuum chamber through the ceramic
molten magma pipes
108. ceramic lined magma uptake pipes - contains clean out lasers to clear the pipes after use
109. high energy laser bank and shielded camera system
110. dome drop hydraulics
111. gas cycle system / cooling system
112. hinge tool electric servo also able to melt drop ring to seal for out gassing control
113. pneumatic system gas control storage tank cooling chamber vacuum pumping (low) negative pressure when molten
114. molten magma fill level sensor
115. pneumatic hose reel
116. transmitter receiver antenna
117. electrical power umbilical
118. plasma compressor propeller electric motor - brush less
119. transonic impeller P.M. ( permanent magnet "magneto) Ac alternating current generator
120. super cooler evaporator control - chills the electron plasma flow and electron inductance "absorption" system to "re-inject" the electron
via electron emitter also control system for particle accelerator ie... rate of flow "throttle" reports to craft main navigation
electronics / engine control "helm"
121. mating bolt plate
Letter "A" = spherical positional lifter sealed force vectoring electric pneumatic propulsion engine ( may be mounted about the circumference
on the exterior of the vessel hull to then aid in control of the additional weight of loaded vehicle additional system mounting then
on a rotational theta shape motorized carriage that allows for vertical lift or force to move a large N.E.O. (near earth
object ) - ie... Asteroid mitigation. The number 79 then mounted to the center of the theta allowing circular rotation.
Letter "B" = spherical positional lifter sealed force vectoring electric pneumatic propulsion engine
Letter "C" = vacuum producing system
Letter "D" = high pressure pressure "bubble" maintains constant air pressure in the chamber
Letter "E" = electric compound hyper thrust jet system
Letter "F" = vacuum chamber piped to letter "C"
Letter "G" = main levitation system depicted at https://www.designdeskinc.com/levitation-core.html
Letter "H" = landing gear hydraulic pumping system "bay" and redundant electricity producing generator systems
Letter "I" = ribbon wire multi wire sensor bus system function feed current to logic processor main wire bus
Letter "J" = electron emitter refrigeration evaporator also chills the pressure chamber prior to compression venturi
Letter "K" = electron emitter - ionizes the inert plasma gas
Letter "L" = inert gas multi directional switch box contains temperature sensor
Letter "M" toroid magnetic focus electromagnetic
Letter "N" = ionized electron plasma flow stream focus electromagnet toroid
Letter "O" = venturi maximum pressure safety valve ( vents over pressure via electric valve actuation by solenoid and control electronic
circuit) system contains pressure sensor
Letter "P"= primary particle accelerator high gain plasma velocity plasma "pump"
Letter "Q" = "run" mode particle accelerator plasma velocity plasma "pump"
Letter "R" = refrigeration system condenser cooling fan electric motor ( brush less electric motor)
Letter "S" = refrigeration system cooling fan
Letter "T" = exhaust manifold toroid electromagnet ( flow focus system)
Letter "U" = high range ratio gear set to wick the system forward a "draft effect" compound transonic electric jet engine number 118 causing
the acceleration of number 119 number 119 is the input side of the ratio gear set , number 118 the is the output of the 1:50 ratio gear set
Letter "V" = linear particle accelerator "idle tube"
Letter "W" = flow balance flow pipe also called the "prime draft particle accelerator" over pressure bypass flow channel then
venting / discharging to letter "Q"
Letter "X" = particle accelerator "u" shape flow pipe
Letter " Y" = union bolt plate
Letter "Z" = multi wire "ribbon wire multi wire "bus" clip
Letter "1A" = return flow pipe may be chilled insulated chamber around the return flow pipe - the flow pipe is also center end point polar
array placement of multiple flow pipe ( ie... 4, 6, 12, 24 etc...), between the electric hyper jet exhaust ports equally spaced about
the circumference of number 39
Below please find a mote detailed description of the craft's systems.
* Note - the aft chamber number 39 then with internal baffle with tuned multi port about the circumference to exhaust the pressure flow - also the compound hyper jet / generator system containing number 118 and 119 then can be polar array from end point center point to then evenly evacuate the aft vacuum chamber number 39. Multitude of aft electric compound hyper jet / generator's then can be placed in increasing number equally spaced about the circumference sum of 4, 6, 8, 12, 24 etc... This allows for a more controlled force vector displacement. The said additional electric hyper jet "array" then joining the intake of letter "Q" via tuned pipe intake "header". The connecting intake pipe "header" is also a particle accelerator to then guide the ionized plasma flow.
* Note - post number 29's shutter exhaust valve the chamber is chilled via a refrigeration evaporator upon the exterior of the casing between
the casing and the high gain particle accelerator
* Note - additional flow bypass flow pipe from number 39 to number 37 will allow the electric compound hyper jet to remain within the
mechanical properties. If additional magnetic stabilization for centrifugal warpage is designed within the electric hyper jet to
prevent warpage from centrifugal motion (ie tensile strength of selection material) additional casing thickness is required to
prevent projectile hazard from component failure.
In the schematic directly above the design system is a differentiation generator system implementing the hydraulic draft effect while "retaining " work potential to cause perpetual fuel less production of high voltage electricity.
The operator then positions the valve lever connected to number 5 and number 1 to the "run position" causing pneumatically pressurized hydraulic fluid from the air pressure hydraulic oil pressure tank, number 20 to discharge into the vacuum /oil retainer tank number 9 with the pressurized oil flow traversing across number 41 causing the drive chain and sprocket system to rotate producing electricity.
The initial electricity production then allows for the operation of valve number 1 to actuate initially positioned to direct oil discharge to number 2 then changing position to direct oil back to number 20 after the electrical "re-introduction circuit" has become electrified. The electrical "re-introduction circuit" directs a percentile of generated electricity from number 15 and number 16 to the logic electronic control circuits, referencing number 19, and directs the produced electrical current to number 17's electrical drive motor.
This maintains the speed of the generator system. Within the electronic control circuits the potentiometer / variable resistor has multiple settings to allow for different levels of electricity produced as per required by the operator's intent. The result is a hydraulic draft effect then returning the oil to pressurized confinement faster than the oil is discharge due to the oil pump, hydraulic impeller and drive chain / sprocket gear system's alignment. This is possible due to the "phase" of mass... hydraulic fluid in confinement, when pumped, acts as a solid and pneumatic "pressure" then flexes allowing the system to self re-pressurize. The generator uses the "work" potential without dissipating the work potential stored in the pneumatic pressure (air pressure). Number 8 maintains vacuum in the oil / vacuum retainer tank, number 9 and also force pumps the oil to confinement also by a percentile of generated electrical current from number 15 and number 16.
When the system is adjusted to produce high gain high voltage the valve number 1 is able to change position directing the oil flow to the air pressure / oil pressure tank also refilling the oil faster then the oil is displaced from the tank.
The vacuum level sensor also aids in the control of number 1's position to maintain and control the oil level and vacuum level in the the vacuum / oil retainer tank via the electronic control circuits in the logic processing electronic circuit board.
When the hydraulic pump number 18 is pulling oil from under high vacuum the vacuum level is increased and the system speed is increased. The vacuum tank "oil feed rate" is controlled by the valve number 5 also referencing the oil level float send in the vacuum / oil retainer tank number 9.
The excess produced electricity is then available, "baug" resistant and load reactive, to be applied to the design other functions.
* Note - in the sealed electric propulsion system, number 79, the perpendicular re-introduction of pressure nullifies the resultant
counter force in the thrust / force equation. This produces directional force vectoring for vessel hull movement.
* Note - electric motors and generators are sealed gas type and explosion proof
* Note - the cycling pressurized inert Noble gas flow from number 88 to number 43 then chills the electron injection system and discharges post
one way valve into the "head chamber" of the plasma engine. This aids in the temperature control the system with the temperature
reading then attained in the mix head unit number Letter "N" containing the injector flow toroid focus magnet.