PumpJack Power Head
The PumpJack Power Head is an advancement for the oil industry. Below please find the design that also incorporates an algae bio reactor and processing system to also lubricate the pumpjack allowing for the excess oil to refill the oil well additional "dumb coils" upon the out laying area may also be incorporated in this design.
The design system operates upon the "hydraulic draft effect". When pneumatically pressurized fluid is then pumped in confinement "through a pipe" with a hydraulic impeller preceding the hydraulic pump a "suction" effect will cause a rate of rotation incline when the drive line then implement a gear system rate of rotation incline.
The system will also "counter tilt" the mechanical resistance in the gear set by using an electric motor tandem rotating with the high side of the ratio gear set. The generator's magnetic field coil resistance in the total drive line math is counter acted upon by the basal ( base ) operating pneumatic pressure that also causes oil pressure. A percentile of the generated electricity then is reintroduced to the system electric drive motor contained in the ratio gear set.
The electric motor counter acting the mechanical resistance in the ratio gear set then allow for total system speed incline as the magnetic "pressure" / induced motivation by electricity in the electric motor will then "ride" atop the fluid velocity implementing the "hydraulic draft effect".
Total system regulation " system logic mapping and power "management" then controlled in number 41.
1. pneumatic pressure tank
2. electric positional pneumatic flow control valve and air flex hose system - contains compression fittings has
the ability to direct vent to the open air ... used when system restart is required.... then allows for the
controlled decompression of the pneumatic pressure in the dual component pressure tank, number 3
3. dual component pressure storage tank ( hydraulic fluid "non flammable non electrically conductive - and
air pressure pressure storage pressure tank)
4. oil flow control valve and connection pipe system
5. encased large sprocket
6. 1:4 ratio gear set rotational input side tandem with hydraulic impeller, number 7 - rotational out put side
tandem rotating with number 5, large sprocket . The ratio gear set also then containing an internal electric motor
who's armature is tandem rotating with the high side "rotational output" of the ratio gear set... this allows for
inclined system velocity as the magnetic "pressure" then rides atop the fluid velocity rate.
7. hydraulic impeller
8. drive chain "within oil lubricated encasement
9. flow pipe
10. receiving sprocket "within" the lubrication encasement
11. hydraulic pump - circumference of the internal pump "wheel " then with twice the oil volume compared to
the hydraulic impeller, number 7
12. voltage regulator
13. hydraulic pressure regulator over pressure safety valve dampener valve with oil flow discharge pipe
that discharges oil to the dual component pressure storage tank should the pipe system produce excessive
14. high voltage generator and magneto - the magneto is voltage regulated then electrifying the stator / field coil
of the high voltage generator
15. hydraulic impeller with one way flow valve upon the oil return flow pipe
16. drive chain "within" lubrication encasement
17. receiving sprocket
18. air compressor internal electric assist electric motor
19. air compressor air intake filter
20. piston type air compressor
21. one way air flow valve upon air pipe connection system
22. ultrasonic algae "cracker" electronics - cracks the algae to separate the husk from the oil - resonance pulser
23. multi wire - ribbon wire wire "bus" from the ultrasonic electronics to the ultrasonic emitter "head"
24. algae oil "cracker" ultrasonic emitter "head" ( tuned amplitude and frequency )
25. algae / water mix cycle pumping system electric water pump
26. oil stratification tank
27. algae "husk pump" electric pump sends cracked algae "husk" still containing oil residue to the
centrifuge, number 32, for further oil extraction
28. oil derrick mounting tower
29. pump jack pivot (sealed lubrication)
30. centrifuge electric motor
31. cracked oil algae "husk" receiving box
32. electric centrifuge - spins to extract higher percentile of oil from the algae and "dump" the spun residue
unto a removal conveyor
33. spun algae dump gate control system electric solenoid actuation works in sequence with the centrifuge in
34. spun algae removal conveyor belt electric motor
35. conveyor belt removes the spun algae to off load point
36. centrifuge oil extraction oil pump (suitable for oil well reintroduction by pump jack motion with oil injector
upon the well bit)
37. heavy wet algae slurry electric auger electric motor removal system
38. oil tap (for direct filtered out put oil)
39. wet algae auger
40. slurry inflow pipe and flex hose connector - transports the algae from the bio reactor to the oil
41. pump jack power head electronica system power management and logic control circuits - causes the system
by electric circuit to then preform it's intended function - electronic logic control circuits and electricity
management system contain multi wire "docking" wire "bus" connectors
42. water feed control valve - fills the algae growth coil with harvested humidity collected from the "on-board"
fuel less de-humidification system.
43. solar shade louver control system - causes sun shade for the growth coils at variable light levels
44. cool air blower duct
45. system H.V.A.C. ( heating and ventilation / air conditioning system, "keeps the growth coil at the correct
temperature while harvesting water to fill the growth coil from the H.CV.A.C. system de-humifier effect from
the cooling evaporator
46. power head counter weight - balances the pump jack
47. algae slurry transfer flex hose
48. solenoid solar shade louver control system "opens and closes" the sun shade louvers atop the algae growth
coil retains the cool air from the system H.V.A.C. system.
49. pump jack "power head" - "fuel less electricity generator system"
50. electric blower forced air fan system delivers warm or cool air to the chamber then encasing the algae
51. remote transmitter - receiver communicates with remote control system to report "status" of the pump jack
also allows for on/ off and monitors for system fault to then allow the operator to be notified a problem has
occurred with the individual pump jack - has identification number and causes the air craft warning
lamp to strobe light pulse.
52. beacon lamp / air craft warning lamp
53. power head mounting plate - allows for easy pump jack power head replacement
54. algae "seed " injector
55. power head "start up" rotary type pneumatic piston impeller
56. sprocket "within" lubricated encasement
57. electric actuated mechanical clutch - engages the drive line to then cause the air compressor to
actuate - optional air compressor actuation via direct drive internal electric motor
58. one way flow valve upon the sir pressure flow pipe
59. main pump jack "derrick" electric motor also fed electricity by the pump jack power head
60. electricity management control box "on / off" switch communication display panel with control
switching communicates with number 41 - contains the cross pump generator, listed at
( https://www.designdeskinc.com/cross-pump-generator.html ), as the main power supply
system provides adequate electricity to power "dumb" algae coils that can be added to the system to increase
the total system oil level output
61. derrick pump oil feed fitting causes filtered oil to then be pressurized into the dry oil well
62. electric oil pump
63. oil control flow valve
64. oil filter
65. oil level meter reports to the system logic / mapping - control circuits to "maintain" oil level height within
the oil stratification tank - sonic bouncer sensor system -
66. oil drain and electric actuation ( solenoid) a mechanical dampener valve -
67. pneumatic max pressure over pressure pressure relief valve
68. flow pipes
69. flow pipe
70. algae slurry flow control valve electric positioning
71. algae growth coil
72. solar shade louvers (adjustable) outer surface is solar panel then also connected to the system logic
processor number 41 to then assist in system "Start up"
* Note - a percentile of produced electricity in number 14 is then "re-introduced" to the internal electric motor
in number 6 who's armature is tandem rotating with the high side out put of the ratio gear set. This allows
for the system speed incline to then produce adequate levels of electrical current to provide electricity for
the system to operate.
The Pump Jack Power Head then containing the cross pump generator design as a fuel less generator that through an electricity thru bore currently transfer slip ring the produced electricity may then power the vertical motion of the well pump.
The algae bio reactor's dumb coils listed at http://www.designdeskinc.com/algae-bio-reactor.html
The system is good for dry wells with abandoned jacks .. it takes awhile to fill it but none the less a good idea.....
The algae char ash is first heated until dry then burned with electric resistor and then chilled by refrigeration system to emits cool dry ash via air compression launcher. Small volumes only....
The rest of the pump jack is standard type with the required current to operate is produced in the power head also powering all the rest of the designs systems.
Design Desk Inc.