Portable Oceanic Distillation System
The following Oceanic Distillation System is a portable design system to produce fresh water from ocean water upon a fuel less "draft accelerator" generator system. Using pressure to obtain high density high voltage makes the cost of cleaning ocean water within reasonable ranges to aid in correcting drought and will also act as an emergency clean water system if standard municipal water delivery systems have failed due to high storm or industrial accident contaminating the drinking water as the system will also be able to operate as a fuel less dehumidifier that distill cycles the condensed humidity.
It is important to understand this system does not burn the oil it simply uses the "oil" / hydraulic fluid ( non flammable non electrically conductive ) as a "work transference medium" / fluid pressure. The pneumatic ( air ) pressure then only dissipated at "start up" and then able to be restored automatically. The retained "work potential" in the stored air pressure then causes the "energy" within the system to perpetuate rotation. Due to the physical "state" of the matter's phase ( ie... liquid, gas, solid).
The oil, then acting as a "solid" / "fluid under pressure", is then able to return to confinement under air pressure faster than the fluid discharge rate with greater volume, as the "gas" air pressure will flex allowing the system to continue to "run". The design system also implements the "hydraulic draft effect" ie... pulling pressurized oil across a preceding hydraulic impeller by a hydraulic pump that pumps greater volume of oil at greater pump speed. This in tandem with a connecting gear incline, then causes the "suction" of pressurized fluid to aid in system speed advancement.
The hydraulic draft effect applied in tandem with an electrical circuit path to then cause voltage regulated / potentiomer controlled electricity to be re-introduced from the generator to the electric motor number 26 to cause the "work" potential ( "magnetic pressure" ) in the electric motor to then "ride atop" the fluid velocity rate, increasing total system speed of rotation. The generator system then producing excess electrical current to then electrify the distillation system's additional components ie... heater water pumps logic board valve control electronics... etc
1. multi wire wire "bus" clip
2. main line "hydraulic fluid" flow pipe
3. main high voltage electrical out put wires ( system excess electricity )
4. "main line" (pipe) one way flow valve
5. pneumatic ( air) one way flow valve
6. threaded pressure rated oil fill screw cap
7. pneumatic pressure meter (pounds per square inch p.s.i. gauge - produces electric signal for continual
pressure level maintenance reports to logic circuits number 37 and causes engagement of number 42)
8. oil return one way flow
9. pneumatic (air) one way flow valve
10. max pressure over pressure safety valve - vents pneumatic over pressure
11. dual component pressure storage pressure tank
12. oil filter mounting "block" contains oil filter replacement shut off valve allows for filter exchange without
loss of oil
13. main line ( oil ) shut off valve
14. oil filter
15. pneumatic dampener valve "adjustable" exhaust level
16. pneumatic one way valve ( auxiliary solar panel / air compressor optional "start" pneumatic pressure
17. system "Start" pneumatic ( air ) pressure discharge valve - electric connects to the logic processing
system via actuation wires
18. oil pressure gauge upon oil lubrication flow pipe system
19. flow pipe
20. hydraulic fluid high capacity pump
21. pneumatic piston type impeller (rotary type piston impeller)
22. pneumatic exhaust "box"
23. exhaust air filter screened filter
24. hydraulic impeller
25. 1:10 ratio gear set force lubricated - high side rotation rotation tandem to hydraulic
pump , number 20 - input rotation tandem with sprocket number 30 and the armature of the generator
and magneto also connected to the r.p.m. sensor "core" and pump wheel within the oil pump, number 34
26. dual shaft electric motor
27. large sprocket 24" dia.
28. air compressor drive sprocket also acts as drive chain tension sprocket
29. drive chain
30. receiving sprocket 6" dia. (diameter)
31. high voltage electricity generator
32. magneto - a permanent magnet Ac ( alternating current ) generator - feeds the high voltage generator field
coil electricity to induce magnetism - stator magnetic field
33. R.P.M. ( revolutions per minute ) sensor - reports to the logic control circuits to then "govern" the speed of
the generator system controlling the electricity re-introduction level ie... the electricity from the main high
voltage generator is directed back into the system's electric drive motor, number 26.
34. hydraulic fluid ( oil ) lubrication "oil pump"
35. pneumatic feed flow pipe feeds the air compressor's intake manifold a warm air
36. air compressor exhaust pressure pipe divergence valve - changes the flow of pneumatic pressure
37. system "mapping" electronics control and power management electronics - system control circuits
38. louvered screened air intake - feeds air to the system's air compressor, number 41
39. air compressor air intake manifold
40. air intake louver control solenoid
41. air compressor piston type / air pump pressurized intake of the compressor ( centrifugal type )
42. mechanical clutch electric actuation
43. voltage regulator
44. high pressure air compressor exhaust flow pipe
45. high pressure pneumatic flow pipe
46. pneumatic divergence valve
47. shielded max pressure steam vent - contains increment sensor to warn the logic circuits of eminent fault
then causing the logic circuits to adjust to return the system to normal operating parameter.
48. water level sonic bouncer sensor - assist in salt water intake pump volume and speed
49. electric furnace thermostat - assist in controlling the the furnace temperature
50. air intake valve - electric and actuated to allow ambient exterior air to enter the system - aids in cooling
51. air intake screened air filter
52. electric steam pump
53. salt slurry saltwater concentrate electric pump
54. heat exchanger - the system "pre-heats" the intake saltwater
55. electric furnace - electric resistor heating elements (thermally insulated)
56. electric resistor heating elements - system is scalable - system may contain multiple resistor to heat the
57. max pressure - over pressure safety valve vents the intake saltwater if pump failure, number 53, has
occurred - control discharges the water to the exterior of the distillation system
58. "pre-heater" insulated chamber
59. hot air "coil" preheats the intake salt water
60. main salt water pump - electric drive motor
61. electric drive motor for the salt water pump
62. saltwater filter clean blow back valve (heated via the intake electric resistor pipe heater number 65
prevents icing )
63. saltwater main line system salt water intake flow pipe
64. one way flow valve
65. flow pipe electric resistors to heat the intake flow pipe to prevent the salt water intake from freezing
66. saltwater intake intake clean out water injectors - cleans the filter by water blow back
67. hull mounting plate
68. internal water intake manifold
69. wildlife protection grid
70. reusable sponge filter
71. hull exterior pipe section
72. warm water filter clean out flow pipe
73. hot air flow pipe - thermally conductive to heat the water coil - helix in the saltwater pre-heater
74. thermostat measures the salt water temperature in the pre-heater reports to the system logic processor
75. saltwater concentrate exhaust flow pipe
76. variable resistor potentiometer adjust the electric motor then motivating the fresh water exhaust
77. on / off switch - may be circuit controlled for remote actuation
78. transformer 240v to 120v Ac
79. refrigeration condenser
80. condensation unit freezer water coil (condenses the fresh water steam) "may be the length & height of
the vessel with the generator system then contained in the lower coil, number 83"
81. refrigeration system "bay"
82. freezer evaporator
83. circular coil water condenser ( chilled )
84. insulation - encapsulates the condenser
85. gas stratification system - contamination detection unit reports to the logic processor - system safety
fault safety circuit
86. final water filter shut off valve (used when changing the final system water filter, number 87).
87. final system fresh water filter
88. final water filter shut off valve (used when changing the final system water filter, number 87).
89. saltwater concentrate exhaust pipe - directed of on shore location for continual salt processing - Not to
be reintroduced to the salt water source!
90. fresh water electric water pump
91. fresh water electric water pump electric motor
92. on / off switch for the gas stratification / contamination analyzer
93. drive chain lubrication oil fill
94. hot air bubble matrix
95. system flotation end cap electric water jet propulsion system - hydraulic pressure transference to water
propeller - nullifies any electric shock hazard for effecting the hull or wildlife in the water
96. system buoyancy solid float foam
97. system hull - contains water inundation "all stop" safety float system actuated if the interior of the hull
98. entry egress hatch ( water tight )
99. tow / mooring hoop
100. maritime beacon lamp
101. maritime beacon lamp
102. electric cold air fan (cools the electric motor and high voltage generators)
103. thermal retention cooling jacket
104. flotation rigid foam
105. electric flood pumps - wires connect to the propulsion system hot bar / hot "bus"
106. communication "dome" water proof transmitter and receiver allows for remote actuation - used digital
encryption to safety the command system.
107. center "hull" H.V.A.C (internal heating and ventilation - contains O2 ( oxygen) and CO2 (carbon dioxide)
monitor / and alarm - (optional Photovoltaic / Solar panel location - optional air compressor location )
108. hull float pontoon stabilizers (able to hinge for road transport)
109. fresh water out let hose coupling
110. salt laden salt water concentrate hose coupling
111. drive chain and sprocket lubrication encasement a "vented" (to hull exterior) "lubrication oil
* Note - number 81 connects via multi wire "ribbon wire" to electricity management control, number 37 for
it's electricity power feed.
* Note - the system may also be used to reverse CO2 saturation in marine water to aid in fisheries recoveries
then injecting air into the water while cleaning out the CO2.
* Note - sealed motors and generators are used within this system not to then cause a low level ozone problem.
* Note - electrical "grounding" the by artificial electrical ground fault safety circuit including a
plasma box / transformer.
This system is fuel less oceanic distillation! The design system is intended to make available fresh water to locations that other wise have declining potable water for urban or agricultural use.
The system's power source then a fuel less generator that implements air pressure to then cause oil pressure and with a hydraulic impeller preceding the larger circumference hydraulic pump upon the same flow pipe system, will with an increased rotational rate, cause the "hydraulic suction effect" / "hydraulic draft effect", causing inclined rotational rate of a generator.
The generator's electromagnetic resistance, produced when generating electricity, is counter accounted for counter balanced in the system's math ie... "nullified" by the pneumatic pressure level in the dual component pressure storage tank. The air pressure in the dual component pressure storage tank also counter balances the mechanical resistance produced in the system ratio gear set.
This along with a percentile of the generator's output put electricity, also then applied to the system electric drive motor, number 26 is then keeping the acceleration factor able to produce high density high voltage electricity used to then de-salt ocean water by electrifying the system's electric pumping system, propulsion, refrigeration system and the design's heating system upon a fuel less platform.
The design dissipates stored air pressure to start but is able to recover the air pressure by valve selection position while the system is running. The air compressor is also used to then force hot air through the bubble matrix causing fresh water steam from the "pre-heated" saltwater. A "flash boil" saltwater distillation system.
The intake saltwater then heated to just below the boil temperature to then have higher force air injected through the bubble matrix causing a flash boil producing fresh water steam that is then condensed via the refrigeration system. The fresh water steam vapor directed to a condensation refrigeration system that contains an electric fresh water pump. The saltwater concentrate then directed to total "on shore" processing not to be returned to the saltwater source.
The design system will pump saltwater from it's water source and "pre-heat" the saltwater to just below the boiling temperature. The hot air injection system will cause a fresh water steam to then form by the process. The fresh water steam will then be force condensed causing fresh water. The water is then checked for contaminate
( ie... heavy metal / chemical ), and pumped to a connected distribution system. Water out flow pressure is also monitored in the system's contamination system, number 85.
Routine maintenance and system cleaning is required to keep the system safe!
The above design system, if used for agricultural water, should be accompanied by the following design;
https://www.designdeskinc.com/air-stratifier.html "so that", the cool air discharge from the "air stratifier" then reduces inclined water evaporation upon the field. The "air stratifier" then to also reduce greater thermal gain in the atmospheric system as water vapor is a greenhouse gas....
* Note- The air stratifier's "heat sink" ie... refrigeration "condenser" then is under ground to then have the earth act
as a thermal "heat sink" (thermally conductive buried encasement)
* Note - The system is electrically grounded by "artificial" electrical ground to then control discharge any
stray electrical charge (including inductance), with the total system electrically insulated from the hull
of the distillation system.
* Note - all control valves are electric ie... "operated by solenoids and are then controlled by the system logic
mapping control electronics system in number 37". Number 37 contains system control setting switches
on / off and system parameter display (gauges - pressure meters, r.p.m. display, temperature level
meter, electrical power level and management selection switching etc...) and
transmitter receiver electronics to then remotely actuate the system. The transmitter
also reports to the remote monitor system status.
Design Desk Inc.