Air Stratifier - A Carbon Dioxide (CO2) Sequestration Tool- A "fuel less" CO2 / Dry Ice maker
** Note - This Html file is "open source" free to use.... I.P. ( intellectual property) copyright cc ( creative commons).
The "Air Stratifier" is a self sustained method to cool the crops in the field or chill the ocean's surface to reduce a hurricane's intensity or be used to extinguish wildfires. The design system then distills air to use the harvested Nitrogen (N2), to then be used as a fire suppression method or refrigerant cooling an evaporator within an refrigeration system to force cold air unto the field to then replace harmful pesticides as the temperature drop then acts as a pest / insect management method. The mechanism then acts as a water spring / water source in any arid region. The design is a high density high voltage fuel less generator. When used for fire suppression the design system must include oxygen sensors at a distance or worn by the people in fire prone regions.
The generator system will produce excess electricity to power a building reducing the cost of installation if used for roof top applications to air condition the building and or the outdoors counteracting the "heat island effect" within Urban environments. The operation cost are then zero allowing the savings to pay for the system installed.
The electricity power system then is a "draft accelerator" zero pollution emission and can reduce the cost of farm operations if the system is used for electric drive tractors.... ( automotive applications as well.. you'd be driving fuel less electric vehicle that is an air purifier...with cold clean air exiting the exhaust pipe no battery required * no battery charging required! ).
The Nitrogen (N2), may also feed the field fertilizer as N2 gas if root sponges are used or to be used to suppress wildfires. Remote actuation, via remote control, will allow for remote fire suppression or water pump actuation.
The design will "low altitude cycle humidity" when used in tandem with the "Agricultural Watering System" listed at
http://www.designdeskinc.com/agricultural-watering-system.html thus reducing the amount of agricultural water evaporation upon the field.
The system will then be able to extract water from humidity by air compression! / air liquefaction. The water then a "by product" of nitrogen harvesting, would then be directed to the "Agricultural Watering System".
With the heat from the super coolers refrigeration condenser directed correctly, it then may be used to also prevent frost damage to agricultural crops if the mild heat is retained around the produce with a thin millimeter plastic greenhouse.
The system will also produce water that is then directed to the cistern contained within the Agricultural Watering System design. Using compression to extract water from air is a faster method than harvesting water condensate using a passive method.
1. lock Nut
2. lock washer
3. R.P.M. sensor ( revolutions per minute sensor) - (hall effect sensor)
4. high speed hydraulic fluid pump ( silicone oil / nonflammable transmission fluid )
5. high speed hydraulic fluid pump ( silicone oil / nonflammable transmission fluid )
6. Magneto ( permanent magnet Ac "alternating current" electricity generator)
7. High Voltage generator Ac
8. Voltage regulator with flow pipe "plasma box" static electricity control dissipation system" - the "plasma
box "if used for mobile application" will then control the static electricity formed from the oil or air flow
within the flow pipe to de-energize the flow pipe.
A plasma box then contains dual transformers surrounded by inert noble gas ( argon) as a non conductive
gas causing inductance in a lower level out put transformer - arc nodes discharge the high level
transformer charging the noble gas that then causes inductance in a lower level transformer who's
electrical out put is then controlled dissipated as "work".
The inert ( non flammable) Noble gas to then charge the low level transformer. The inert Noble
gas (Argon) to then transfer by inductance to a lower current level transformer then channeling the
low current level to "work" to control dissipate the waste current / the "waste" current may also be
re-introduced into the systems electronics but requires additional voltage regulation.
9. electric motor ( number 9 and number 7 share common axle - they are tandem rotating also rotating the
armature of number 6 and connected hydraulic pump wheels in numbers 5 and 4. The hall effect drive
shaft mount magnetic is also rotating tandem )
10. union bolt plates
11. 1:50 ratio gear set ( high side out put rotation tandem with axle - armature of number 9. Input rotation is
via drive shaft tandem rotating with number 12)
12. large pulley rotates in tandem with the internal hydraulic impeller "wheel" of number 13
13. Hydraulic impeller
14. lock nut
15. lock washer
17. tension pulley tension coil spring ( adjust the drive belt tension )
18. drive belt
19. tension pulley
20. mid size pulley
21. R.P.M. sensor ( hall effect sensor)
22. centrifugal pneumatic pressure compressor - replaces "start pneumatic displacement assist in " run" position
also internal air compressor "wheel" (driven by the low side of the ratio gear set number 24, causes
slight flywheel effect with the air compressor's pump "wheel" in motion - may be rotary piston type air
compressor / multiple piston assembly- contains mechanical clutch actuated by electric solenoid so that
even when disengaged the total drive line assembly still causes hydraulic pump, number 29, to then still be
rotated at greater speed effected by the ratio gear set number 24, who's rotational input is then being caused
by the pulley and drive belt assembly.
This is critical to elongate the life span of the air compressor
number , 22. Number 22 is not required to then be active all the time when the system is in
operation. The solenoid that actuates the rotary air compressor is electrified when the logic electronic
circuit control board then detects, via air pressure sensor, upon the dual component pressure storage
tank, number 43, located upon the over pressure safety pressure relief valve, number 39, that the systems
air pressure is low and needs to be increased actuating the air compressor electric actuated internal mechanical
clutch engaging the rotation of the air compressor, number 22. The air compressor the with internal
electric clutch - natural position engaged - electrified position dis - engaged
23. air intake air filter
24. 1:10 ratio gear set ( input rotation tandem with the internal pneumatic pump wheel within number 22. High side
of rotation tandem rotating with the armature of the electric motor number 26)
25. "start cycle" air filter exhaust vent box
26. dual shaft electric motor
27. bolt plate - union plate
28. bolt plate tandem rotating with the internal hydraulic pump wheel on number 29
29. hydraulic pump ( silicone oil as hydraulic fluid), driven by one of the dual shafts of the electric motor
number 26 , tandem rotation with the pump's internal "pump wheel"
30. one way valve
31. oil pressure decompression tank ( ambient air pressure )
32. pressure sensor pneumatic (electric sensor)
33. oil fill with dip stick and cap - dip stick then with level full indent and stamped imprint also with clamp and
oil tank cap retained clasp to lock the tank cap on the pressure tank
34. hydraulic mas pressure over pressure safety pressure relief valve with recovery exhaust tube
35. oil level dip stick
36. valve position solenoid ( controls the connected valve)
37. hydraulic flow valve ( flow restriction valve - restricted to prevent excessive "run away effect")
38. "Shut off" valve used when changing the oil filter - number 37 also in the full closed position
39. pneumatic max pressure "over pressure" vent safety valve with electric pressure sensor
40. bi-directional pneumatic flow valve coil spring closed allows pneumatic flow in both directions
allows for pneumatic vent discharge
41. oil filter
42. combined component pressure tank internal splash baffle allows pneumatic pressure to vent with
minimal oil discharge contains small ovals holes allowing air passage
43. combined component pressure storage tank - contains silicone oil under pneumatic pressure 250 p.s.i.
max - generator size determines the final diameter of the pressure tank - determines volume of
displacement required to sustain the electricity re-introduction system allowing perpetual rotation and
fuel less high voltage production of electricity.
44. oil intake manifold contains small holes that allow the oil to enter the flow pipe
45. electric solenoid controls the system's "Start cycle" pneumatic valve
46. pneumatic "Start valve"
47. bolt plates union plates joins the rotation of the "start cycle" pneumatic impeller to the drive shaft
of the compound wound Dc permanent magnet Dynamo armature - tandem with the pulley number 20
48. pneumatic "start cycle" impeller ( internal electric clutch - natural position engaged - electrified
position dis - engaged
49. Dynamo generator - also has the ability to act as a system's break by increased induced electromagnetic
field within the permanent magnets to then increase the dynamos resistance by electromagnetic field
current increase as the permanent magnet's are also wound permanent magnets causing them to
become electromagnets with greater field intensity
50. R.P.M. sensor
51. permanent magnets wound also as electromagnets with variable electricity levels to then balance the
rate of rotation with the electricity current levels contained within number 59 via circuit controlled potentiometer
53. Dynamo armature
54. electrical transference contact brushes
55. bolt plate - union plate causes tandem rotation of the pulley , number 20 and number 53
56. circular array- through bore bolt holes aligns the pulley to the bolt plate sum of five bolt holes
57. lock washer
58. lock nut
59. systems mapping logic electronics control board / power management ( electricity contains circuit breakers)
60. super cooler refrigeration condenser electric motor for the cooling system blower fan
61. super cooler refrigeration condenser cooling blower fan
62. super cooler refrigeration condenser
63. super cooler refrigeration evaporator (chills the distillation chamber / internal pressure tank that
contains the liquefaction of air as liquid)
64. internal liquefaction tank ( contains liquid air under high pressure high pressure pressure tank) contains
electric resistance heating elements at it's base to prevent the harvested water humidity from freezing. The
heater then controlled by thermostat and temperature sensor upon the base of the liquefaction pressure tank
also then controlled in the system electronic control circuit board. The liquefaction pressure tank then also
with a water tap and pressure safety pressure relief valve allowing for hose fitting. The out let of the water tap
then pressure regulated so that it will only allow water out. Positional setting adjusted automatically by
total systems speed and factoring relative humidity contained within the air intake.
65. internal pressure tank insulation is placed between the super cooler condenser and the super cooler
evaporator with the evaporator thermally conductive to the inner liquefaction thermally conductive pressure tank
66. stratified gas ( liquid) exhaust ports
67. stratified gas ( liquid) exhaust ports
68. stratified gas ( liquid) exhaust ports
69. stratified gas ( liquid) exhaust ports
70. super cooler refrigeration condenser vent ports - allows air from the blower fan to vent cooling the
refrigeration condenser - polar array sum of 12 ports about 360 degrees
71. mechanical exterior blower system pneumatic discharge control valve also as a max pressure safety
vent directs the high pressure to the exterior venting main Nitrogen discharge blower fan motivator system
72. super cooler condenser max pressure safety valve lowers over pressure within the super cooler
73. valve control solenoid with positional stabilized expansion coil spring
74. external Nitrogen ( N2 ) blower fan speed control valve (variable levels of pneumatic pressure then adjust the
final blower fan's speed)
75. max pneumatic pressure over pressure safety valve vents pneumatic pressure through flow tube to the intake bell
76. high pressure mechanical dampener valve ( coil spring + electromagnets stabilize the dampener valve until
high pressure requires the valve open then venting N2 into the intake bell also decompressing the gas/ liquid
mix so that the bell acts as an evaporator chilling the system flow cycle.
77. super cooler refrigeration compressor and electric drive motor - redundant electric motor motivate
the refrigeration compressor
78. refrigeration flow switch box - controls the flow of refrigerant with the assistance of electric valves
79. gas analyzer ( detects type of gas allowing for stratification height adjustment within the liquefaction
core cold tank number 64)
80. pneumatic impellers
81. pneumatic compressors
82. 1:4 ratio gear set input rotation from pneumatic impeller core shaft , number 80 and ratio gear set's high
side rotational output tandem to the pneumatic compressors number 81and number 83
83. blower fan
84. liquid N2 injection manifold inject N2 into the exhaust air flow to drop it's temperature
85. exhaust louver control solenoid
86. hinged louver flap
87. Nitrogen remix coupling with "pre-set" valve settings - two exhaust with volume and rate controlled in the
88. system's mixer gas remix box - to then cause non harmful gas ( air ) reintroduction into the the
environment reducing the hazard of pools of oxygen or too much low temperature
discharging ( may contain electric resistance heater to warm the discharge air)
89. remix exhaust air air filter
90. remix coupling with "pre-set" valve settings - two exhaust with volume and rate controlled in the
91. Algae bio reactor - processing systems to then produce plastic and encapsulate dry ice ( frozen carbon dioxide)
92. dry ice processing ( may use the N2 from the Air Stratifier to then chill, via cooling exchange system, the
harvested CO2 to then sequester the dry ice in rigid plastic to then divide the compound to liberate the Carbon
returning it to the depleted farm soil and then to liberate the Oxygen into the air or water to increase aquatic
life. The CO2 then processed by Amine CO2 stripper powered by fuel less generator ( a hydraulic draft cycle
or the "cross pump generator" listed upon this site at the following
93. plastic encapsulated dry ice "cube"
94. vacuum level sensor (reports to the system logic electronics circuit boards)
95. mechanical vacuum actuation dampener limits the compressor , number 108, air intake
96. max pressure over pressure safety valve vents over pressure
97. pneumatic flow valve
98. solenoid valve control system
99. air intake bell internal air filter
100. air intake bell air intake ports sum of twenty four polar array
101. air intake bell
102. air intake bell intake dampener - so that the system always has air flow does not close completely
103. pneumatic "blow down compressor" - quickly lowers the liquefaction pressure tank
104. hydraulic impeller
105. 1:10 ratio gear set input rotation tandem rotation with the hydraulic impeller, number 104 rotation - ratio
gear set's high rate out put rotation then tandem rotating with the armature of the electric motor , number 106
106. dual shaft electric motor union rotation upon the armature's core shaft also tandem to the adjacent
hydraulic pump number 107 and centrifugal pneumatic compressor, number 108
107. hydraulic pump
108. pneumatic centrifugal air compressor feeds air displacement into intake manifold of piston type
high compression air compressor that rotates at slower R.P.M. ( reduction gearing so that high velocity
input then tandem with the centrifugal compressor's "wheel" is then motivating the piston crank with
higher torque). The piston type air compressor is the air compressor that causes liquefaction in tandem
with the temperature control system within the inner chamber pressure tank retainer, number 64.
The inertia of the centrifugal compressor is converted to high torque tandem with the
piston crankshaft causing the centrifugal compressor to then also act a a fly wheel motivating the piston
type compressor at slower rate with greater force..., the connecting air flow "manifold" then with redundant
over pressure safety valves and decompression pipes that vent air pressure to the "intake bell".
The manifold also contains a redundant p.s.i. sensors to then report to the systems logic processor
electronic circuits to then govern the pressure within the manifold for safe operation.
The centrifugal compressor acts then as a "pre compressor" with circumference
gear then interlocking to the smaller gears upon the actual piston crankshaft. The piston type air
compressor's flow compression stroke valves, intake and exhaust, are then actuated by an electric system
using electromagnetism to open or close the valves, via solenoids, due to the speed within this
system. This allows fine tuning in the electric valves control electronics
109. diaphragm valve "pre set flow pressure" to "on the fly" re-pressurize the refrigeration condenser so that
if when in operation the system form a leak the refilling of the refrigeration system with N2 as
refrigerant ) will allow for the system to continue to function ie... active forest fire flight drone....
110. R.P.M. sensor
111. "pre set" flow rate diaphragm valve for each strata of gas "pre set" flow and pressure rate
112. computer controlled variable resistor connected to the system logic electronic circuit board
113. multi wire ribbon wire "bus" wire connector
114. housing mounting bore
115. small pulley drives ,"tandem rotating with", the internal compressor "wheel" of number 22
116. mass wheel - fly wheel tumbler
117. multi wire ribbon wire "bus" wire connector
118. super cooler second electric motor tandem with the refrigeration compressor current feed "bus" wire connector
119. high voltage receptacle
multi wire ribbon wire bus clips all letters connect to the matching letters;
"A" to "A"
"B" to "B"
"C" to "C"
"D" to "D"
"E" to "E"
* Note - air remix air venting from the chiller and the strata box , number 88 and 89, must be monitored
to ensure correct O2 ( oxygen levels)
* Note - numbers 3,4,5,6,7, and number 9, are then tandem rotation also at the rate of the output rotation
of number 11
* Note - because the liquefaction pressure tank is a high pressure container the system should be then made of a non corrosive material ( will not rust ) Stain less steel pressure tank - and be buried under ground in a chamber that is then safe should the system rupture.
* Note - to then reduce the cost of drive line components the "flow cycle" ( including electrical reintroduction circuits) , then may be as individual components to make exchange of failed component easier. The force ( rotational or pressure - pneumatic or hydraulic), then would remain the same. Additionally the then "broken drive line" would the be connected by drive chain and sprocket system with sealed lubrication including tension sprocket to then adjust the drive chains.
In the design above the implementation of applied physics then to demonstrate that pressure can in fact provide constant motion and gain pressure increasing work load within a given system. Draft accelerators that use combined component pressure cycle ie. two different states of matter (liquid and air pressure) , can then with electromagnetic pressure (an electric motors rotation), climb in work capacity to then preform it's intended function.
Start Cycle and Logic
In the above design system the system is able to begin rotation by the pneumatic discharge valve , number 46, being opened. The actuation for the valve can be either remotely actuated ( remote control radio transmitter receiver, with actuation electronics including required encrypted lock code) and or by manual actuation by pull cord to manually open the valve.
The natural position of the valve , number 46 is the coil resistance spring to the closed position . This is because the system will not constantly discharge pneumatic pressure to operate... the pneumatic (air pressure), is only dissipated at start up for a "short run / short time interval", to then allow the electric compound cycle to then carry the system into perpetual rotation while having sufficient momentum to then work as intended.
Once the assemblies are in motion during the "short run" air displacement the electricity generators are producing electricity. The electronics that govern the design system open the oil flow valves , via energized solenoid, that allow the pressurized hydraulic fluid (silicone oil), to begin it's flow cycle. The position of the oil flow valves are then adjusted by the system logic circuits so that stable safe operation of the system is attained.
The design, then by pulley number 20, causes the drive belt and other pulley driven assemblies to begin to rotate. This yields the pneumatically pressurized oil to then be pulled across the hydraulic impeller, number 13, at greater fluid velocity rate as hydraulic pump , number 29, is then rotating at greater velocity. This in tandem with the effect of pulley reduction size then causes a compound incline.
The diameter of the pulley, number 12, then being of greater diameter than the smaller pulley, number 115, that is upon the adjacent drive line assembly motivating the high velocity hydraulic pump number 29. Number 29 then will rotate at greater rate due to it's drive rotational input pulley, number 115, smaller diameter.
This causes the tandem rotating assembly to then rotate at greater rate causing a hydraulic suction effect pulling by negative fluid pressure across the hydraulic impeller, number 13. This produces greater rates of rotation yielding increased electricity production simultaneously advancing the system by the drive belt assembly..
When a generator is speeding up it encounters an incline curve in the resistance that also increases when electrical loading is placed upon the generator. This observed gain in resistance, is then counter acted upon by the base pneumatic pressure within the combined component pressure storage tank. The base pneumatic pressure is also at levels to then counter act the resistance produced by the ratio gear sets. When using an incline gearing system by mechanical gears the high end rotation required more mechanical torque to then speed up the high end output rotation.
Within this design the fluid rate is then causing mechanical advancement of the total system allowing for the designs electric motor to counter act the incline gear resistance within the ratio gear sets. This is critical for the system to operate correctly. The incline rates of rotation then allowing the magnetic "pressure" to ride atop the fluid velocity rate.
A percentile of the generated electrical current (electricity) in the generator, number 7, is voltage regulated and controlled for current level the by referencing the system R.P.M. and pressure sensors to extrapolate the correct reintroduction current levels to then be directed by wire to the system's electric motors.
This circuit path then allows for increased velocity and available power to then be applied to the application. The systems flow pipes are electrically grounded to prevent an electrical shock hazard due to static electricity.
The system compressors are high speed machines so great care must be taken in their construction and final safety casing as the system must be able to prevent projectile from manufacturing defect. Also since this design is intended to remain in service for long periods of time the material selection of critical components is a critical factor. Stainless Steel is a bit safer for the long run as is has different properties.
* Note - if the system is used for for automotive applications the Nitrogen evaporator will then be used with an open air cooling exchange system so that only fresh air enters the cab
* Note - The air intake system then at distance from the agricultural field with insect screens and air filters then being distributed intake of air flow to "cause" wider surface area of intake filter to cause low intake velocity upon the larger surface area making it safe for the pollinators.
* Note - in the schematic above the rotational directional arrows upon the assembly then containing numbers 29 and number 15 are then both for the end nuts that allow the terminal ends to then be fixated by the lock nuts, the assembly then is rotated in the clock wise direction as view from the left side as depicted. All pulley rotate in the same direction.
* Note - the motors and generators in this system are then explosion proof and are of sealed inert internal gas
type to then not produce excessive low level Ozone from forming by ubiquitous implementation.Also if
used for automotive product the final system casing then weather safe yet venting and also electrically
insulated from the chassis of the vehicle. The automotive application then also using additional system
frame mount plasma box and non conductive chassis mounts. The drive shafts ( to the wheels) may
also require non electrically conductive section to then prevent stray voltage.
* Note - all systems sensors connect to the logic processing board to yield safe operation.
* Note - The system may be used remotely to then store N2 ( Nitrogen ) in buried pressure tanks or upon flight
drones with sealed hover motors to then discharge upon signal command to assist in wildfire suppression.
Observing the rate of wildfire spreading vs. the speed of current suppression methods... the above
design upon a radio controlled system would assist in the speed of fire suppression.
The system does not have to leave the fire zone to gather fire suppression material ie... fire retardant
or water. The design "actively" produces the fire suppression gas (N2) while in flight.
The flight system then unmanned is much safer for the firefighter being able to extinguish the
fire at a distance by the discharge of nitrogen (N2) or CO2 to then displace the oxygen feeding the flames.
The hyper rotated the refrigeration compressor that is also operating the air distillation
system to then produce high rate of rotation and large volume of N2 - used for "active" - "constant run"
displacement when suppressing fires or when being used in the snowballs for tornado suppression.
The design then applied in the following systems;
The design may also be used to produce dry ice ( frozen carbon dioxide CO2 ) to then mechanically force reduce the p.p.m. ( parts per million) level in the environment as well. Plastic encapsulation of the dry ice would then allow for sequestration. The design system then will also allow for the "heat island" effect within cities produced from Global Warming, to be corrected as it effects the cities peoples.... for fixed roof top applications the air flow from the refrigeration "super cooler" condenser is then directed to a buried heat sink under the ground to then dissipate the heat with the earth's ambient subterranean temperature.
Carbon Dioxide Dry Ice blocks then at or exceeding one million pounds each. If one facility in each country and every state the total CO2 sequestration then corrects global Warming due to carbon dioxide. This prevents the CO2 from acting as a Methane trigger...avoiding oceanic Anoxic and will stabilize the Arctic Ice Cap if used to build ice under the ice caps with http://www.designdeskinc.com/thermohaline-stabilizer.html
The dry ice production system may also be designed to then produce a "continual slag" of dry ice a " constant frozen block" then yielding one million pound equivalent every 24 hours. Smaller "blocks" then cut from the "continual slag" making them easier to handle for the plastic encapsulation process.
Air Stratifier Field Cooler
1. R.P.M. ( revolutions per minute) sensor reports to the systems mapping / logic electronics
2. combined component pressure storage tank / pneumatic pressure atop hydraulic oil
3. hydraulic pump (hydraulic draft pump hydraulic fluid / oil)
4. dual shaft electric motor
5. 50:1 ratio gear set (1 is the input and 50 is the output of the ratio gear set) . The high side of rotation tandem
with the armature of the electric motor number 4. ( the ratio then labeled as out put : (colon) input). This is critical
to understand as the alignment of the gear set , number 5 is then causing the high speed draft effect allowing
the system forward advancement.
The system pressurized an incline yielding motion and produces electricity to then also be reintroduced
into rotation yielding a "run away effect" that produces usable "mechanical work " becomes "baug" resistant
and the design is load reactive" load reactive the is defined - able to increase the work load when more work
is required from the system buy the reintroduction of electricity compounding advancement of rotation
by advancing the magnetic "pressure" causing forward advancement of the electric motor as it rides atop
the fluid velocity.
6. large pulley ( drive chain and sprocket system may be used by requires an additional lubrication case
to then retain the oil)
7. hydraulic impeller
8. High voltage generator contains magneto and voltage regulator to then feed electrical current to
then stator / field coil of the generator
9. high speed hydraulic pump
10. The 2:1 ratio then displays the ratio gear incline direction. The 1 of the ratio gear set is the input rotation
and the 2 of the ratio is the output rotation rate. The 1:2 ratio gear set (high side rotation tandem rotating
with the high speed hydraulic pump number 9)
11. pneumatic turbo air compressor (centrifugal compressor)
12. air intake air filter
13. air distillation tank pressure regulator safety valve vents over pressure and contains fault and pressure
senors that report to the system's logic electronics to then regulate the system ( air under pressure
stratifies into it's constituent components assisted by a cooling envelope chilled by the systems
14. solenoid controls connected "start cycle" pneumatic flow valve (capacitor start electrical current within
mapping logic circuits)
15. pneumatic valve
16. P.M. ( permanent magnet) Dynamo generator ( Dc generator)
17. hall effect R.P.M. sensor
18. small pulley
19. drive belt ( may be drive chain if chain and sprocket system are used)
20. mid size pulley
21. Air distillation pressure tank ( stratification pressure tank) contains internal cooling evaporator using N2 nitrogen
as a refrigerant assisting in the liquefaction of air by dropping the temperature) system is insulated "cold box"
The internal refrigeration system for the cold box then powered by electric motor and high speed hydraulic flow
then produced by number 50.
The routing of the safety system, via max pressure over pressure will then
vent from the hydraulic impeller connected to the cold box internal refrigeration system the evaporator then
within the system. The condenser and switch box that routes the refrigerant (N2) will then be upon the
exterior of the systems insulated cold box. The condenser is force air flow cooled by electric blower
fans. The refrigerant switch box the also connected to the systems logic mapping
electronics, number 27 to control it's functions.
22. pneumatic impeller
23. "start cycle" pneumatic discharge vent contains air filter
24. hydraulic restriction valve (solenoid controlled)
25. oil filter housing with quick exchange shut off valve so that the oil my remain within the combined
component pressure storage tank when changing the oil filter
26. max pressure ( pneumatic ) over pressure safety valve ( vents pneumatic pressure if the pressure
tank becomes over pressurized / contains pneumatic pressure sensor reports to the system
logic / mapping electronic control circuits
27. system's logic circuits / mapping electronics / control electronics and power management electronics
28. electric motor computer controlled variable resistor / potentiometer
29. compressed air outlet dampener valve ( adjust flow rate assisting in the harvest of N2 by flow rate valve position
30. compressed air outlet dampener valve ( adjust flow rate assisting in the harvest of N2 by flow rate valve position
31. compressed air outlet dampener valve ( adjust flow rate assisting in the harvest of N2 by flow rate valve position
32. refrigeration compressor / electric motor and hydraulic drive systems
33. refrigeration compressor housing mount
34. refrigeration electric motor internal electromagnet actuation mechanical clutch engages the
hydraulic impeller drive system impeller number 51
35. refrigeration and air distillation system logic system control electronics
36. N2 storage tank " used as systems refrigerant gas"
37. refrigerant level coupling contains pressure sensor
38. electric Nitrogen sensor
39. electric valve refrigeration switching block ( directs the refrigerant cycle flow directions via electric
valve controlled by the system electronics / mapping circuits within number 35)
40. multi wire "ribbon wire" - "bus" connector
41. refrigerant pressure regulator valve
42. cold air intake or exhaust air filter
43. refrigeration system condenser ( under ground then using earth as a heat sink / controlled venting to warm
crops to prevent frost damage)
44. refrigeration system evaporator
45. pneumatic impeller drives blower forced air fan (may be assisted by additional electric motor)
46. blower fan connected to the pneumatic impeller number 45
47. refrigerant compressor pump
48. air distillation system valve switch unit "electric valves" (also able to vent pressure to control
stratification gas height levels)
49. multi wire ribbon wire "bus" connector
50. hydraulic pump 9 drives the refrigerant compressor when the electromagnetic mechanical clutch is engaged
51. hydraulic impeller ( hyper rotated the refrigeration compressor that is also operating the air distillation
system to then produce high rate of rotation and large volume of N2 - used for "active" - "constant run"
displacement when suppressing fires or when being used in the snowballs for tornado
suppression). Snowballs listed at http://www.designdeskinc.com/snowball-tornado-mitigation-tool.html
* Note - the system may also contain a receptacle to then be able to allow for Ac ( alternating current ) electricity output, at controlled voltage rates, for water pumps and or water de-humidification equipment. The design will also low cycle humidity to then be able to reduce the agricultural water evaporation rate preventing excessive dry ground upon the farm field.
* Note - The Dc dynamo is also then with compound winding upon the permanent magnets to then also be able to be used as a system break (actuated when the "all stop" function is required or during system's operation when the system is speeding up to then act as a rate of rotation limiter by increasing the resistance "magnetic fields" within the dynamos stator then slowing the total system down . The said circuit then references and extrapolates it's current level setting via referencing the R.P.M. sensors.
A percentile of generated electrical current ( electricity) is directed to then electric motor number 4 then having been produced within the generator number 8. The flow pipes then electrically insulated and grounded electrically to prevent a shock hazard.The base pneumatic pressure then sufficient enough to cause rotation of the system until the electric reintroduction system can then cause perpetual rotation.
The flow cycle is critical to understand as the alignment is why the system will perpetuate in rotation then allowing the design to preform it's intended function.
Start cycle and logic...
The valve allowing for stored pneumatic pressure is actuated allowing the displacement of air pressure to traverse across the pneumatic impellers also tandem rotating with the system P.M. dynamo then
producing electricity, Dc current (direct current). The pneumatic impeller then also rotating the drive belt assembly and yielding rotation of the pulley system and connected components.
The initial electrical current then actuating the electric valves that open the pneumatically pressurized hydraulic oil contained in the pressure tank number 2. The oil is then being pulled across the hydraulic impeller number 7 by hydraulic pump number 9 greater rate of rotation.
The pulley, number 6, then being of larger diameter, will rotate the mid size pulley number 20 at greater rate to then advance at greater rate it's drive line assembly due to it's smaller diameter. The mid size pulley number 20, then causes to rotation of the connected components upon it's drive line.
The pulley number 6, then causes higher rotation of number 20. This along with the ratio gear set number 10, then yields higher rotation of number 9 producing a "hydraulic draft effect", to then yield incline rate of rotation advancing the pulley number 6. The "effect" is a compound incline that is pressurized by the pneumatic base pressure in the combined component pressure storage tank.
The base pneumatic pressure ( air pressure), then is at a pressure level to obtain sustained rotation long enough for the the system to reintroduce the produced electric current from rotation. The electricity out put to then be volt regulated and level controlled, then directed to the electric drive motor number 4 . via wires, so that the electric motor energized also works to counter tilt the ratio gear set's mechanical resistance produced within the ratio gear set.
The hydraulic pump number 3 is then at high rate of rotation also producing a hydraulic draft effect in the flow pipe between number 9 and number 3. Hydraulic pump's number 50 , number 3 are then tandem rotating with the armature of the electric motor number 4 and are tandem rotating with the high side rotation of the ratio gear set number 5. This alignment returns the working fluid that transfers work back to pressurized confinement in the combined component pressure storage tank number 2 faster than the oil is discharged.
The physical state of the material "oil" allows this because fluids do not "compress" and air pressure allows for a flex like a spring. Hydraulic pump , number 50 then transfers the work pressure via, hydraulic flow of hydraulic fluid to then motivate the refrigeration compressor also then assisting in the liquefaction of air for the air distillation system to yield Nitrogen.
** Note - This Html file is "open source" free to use.... I.P. ( intellectual property) cc.
Design Desk Inc.