Design Desk Inc.
The following aerospace design system is a fuel less pneumatic / hydraulic lift system to then act as an "air boat" similar to a jet ski that can fly.
The lift system then pneumatically pressurized non conductive non flammable oil that is pumped by compound accelerating compressor fans that resemble jet craft propellers / with impeller advancement upon the dual propeller assemblies.
The above design system implements redundant flight systems to ensure stable flight with the system logic control then able to compensate automatically also adjusting the design to the ever changing terrain. The craft then sensing the topography and is able to maintain altitude by electronic sensor. This makes controlling the hover craft an easy experience.
1. transparent wind screen impact resistant plastic
2. dual flight control levers with instrument cluster to control lighting, horn, radio. The "levers swing slightly tilted to follow
the arc of tilt for correct ergonomic grip. The "up and down" travel of the levers then adjust the current level to the
electromagnetic levitation "plates" and by hydraulic fluid pressure change the "distance" between the attractive and
repulsive levitation plates also increasing top plate magnetic intensity level and increases the oil jet's thrust displacement
causing vehicle lift.
The levers then when raised lift the vehicle and the levers lowered drop the vehicles altitude with a
safety system to prevent crashing also using the radio bounce electronic sensor number 53. The levers, also by hydraulic
fluid piston, change the horizontal oil cycle propulsion system ( number 18 ) and left and right venting air flow cycle louver
exhaust ports ( number 114 and number 113 ). The right hand grip is then a "twist throttle" accelerator potentiometer to
increase the electrical current to the designs horizontal "air cycle" and oil cycle propulsion systems electric compound
hyper jets. Instrument cluster upon the left lever... horn lights, heated seat and turn signal switch.
3. enclosed propulsion radiator, "cooling system" forced air vent
4. quad fog lamp ( sum of four ) lamps
5. marker lamp and turn signal indication lamp house assembly both sides
6. electric "air jet" atmospheric flight cycle propulsion - forward travel vector
7. electric "air jet" atmospheric flight cycle propulsion - reverse travel vector
8. levitation repulsive electromagnetic hover system. The coulomb (magnetic), level then to cause repulsive magnetic
field "compressed" and upper electromagnet attractive magnetic poles upon the top two electromagnetic electromagnet
plates with the upper most fixed frame / chassis mounted electromagnet then effectively causing lift by high level magnetic
attraction. Magnetic level to exceed weight of vehicle plus load (rider) physical weight. The lower electromagnetic "plate
electromagnetic electromagnets" then are compressed by the powered hydraulic piston assembly located upon the
assembly with final suction hydraulics then under the rider's seat. The "base" altitude ( "idle height" ) effecting the electrical
current level determined by the system altitude sensor ( number 53 ), will then also reference the gimbal gyroscope mobiles
to "maintain" craft's level bubble position. The system will allow for vehicle bank tilt turns for rider safety.
9. thermal insulation wraps the dual component pressure tank thin mil.
10. gimbal gyroscope sensor - connects to the logic system "mapping" electronics to maintain level "position".
11. hover craft electronics "bay" fuse / electrical relay - hinged access panel with slide out circuit boards for easy access
12. high pressure air tank double encasement for safety inner tank contain max pressure pressure relief valve. Inner tank
then pressurized the oil upon the base of the hot oil compound lift jet. This increases the lift capacity of the electric
liquid pumping hyper jet
13. air /oil one way fill assembly - manual fill valve and kick pump air coupling to allow air to enter the pneumatic hydraulic
oil fluid transfer slip ring and cause pressurized oil within the centrifugal rotation dual component pressure tank.
14. centrifugal rotation dual component pressure tank
15. electricity production system - high voltage generator battery start cycle
16. foot pedal left right craft turn control causes slight magnetic increase in the levitation plates to cause "tilt" and changes
the air louver solenoid position to cause the atmospheric air flight system containing the electric hyper jets ( letter "E" ),
to then actuate horizontal air pressure discharge for left right steering. The mounting system then upon a locking
slide rack allowing the foot pedals placement to adjust their position accommodating different size riders for
comfortable leg position / distance.
17. fixed position horizontal forward flight sealed oil pressure hyper electric jet
18. motorized circular positional ( horizontal ) sealed oil pressure hyper electric jet - contains trine component
oil / air pressure "fluid transfer" thru bore electricity transfer slip ring to allow oil / air pressure. The electricity feed
to the hyper jet oil pump electric motors changing the system speed. The vector direction controlled by steering levers and
actuates, in air flight mode, the vehicle retro vector direction acting as a break. In outer space the jet can change position
forward vector or retro breaking function then caused to switch by secondary thumb button upon the right hand control
19. sealed force vector electric hyper jet ( letter "A")
20. breaking levitation plate to cause magnetic resistance by hydraulic suction yielding a "craft breaking effect" instigated
by the right side foot pedal and or an electric push button upon the right side hand grip lever that actuates solenoid
system then increasing the electricity level to the horizontal resistance vector levitation plates and hydraulic pressure
oil pump causing hydraulic piston travel ( suction ) compressing the electromagents. The oil / fluid pressure to
the "breaking" system is then also "power breaking" oil pressure level is then assisted by electric motor driven oil pump.
Linear mechanical motion of the hydraulic piston under the seat ( upon the main hydraulic system ) is then by linear
motion electric solenoid and electric valve actuated pumped oil pressure.
21. aft electric hyper jet as a redundant lift system for flight safety (letter "A")
22. pilot's seat
23. under seat electronics hinged fold down electronics "bay" contains system logic mapping under electromagnetic
pulse inductance cage within the seat assembly to shield the sensitive electronics from electromagnetic pulse.
24. weather durable water proof seat covering also resistant to UvA, UvB, and UvC light
25. levitation main hydraulic fluid pumping system contains electric motor fluid reservoir main hydraulic fluid suction
hydraulic piston assemblies and oil pumps that assist in the levitation plate compression levels... "power driven
26. seat position lock latch and open handle
27. rear turn signal indication lamp, tail lamp, and break lamp assembly. Foot pedal actuator sensor and right side
steering lever push button lamp circuit
28. air flight ( atmospheric ) steering flap solenoid - causes louver position to change yielding left or right force vector
29. "steering flap" causes the air from number 7, to vector discharge left or right when closed ... the flap then "open" when
the atmospheric flight "break" system is actuated
30. access panel for the head lamp and audio horn assembly
31. electromagnetic induction cage - electromagnetic pulse shielding embedded under pilot's seat padding
32. pilot's seat hinge
33. landing foot shock absorption "travel distance" sum of two independent "rubber track" style tread
34. air flow manifold
35. air flow manifold
36. dense rubber tread
37. wind shield fairing contour line ( both sides )
38. pilot's bio cycle "bay" amine air scrubber bio waste system air h.v.a.c. - heating ventilation air conditioning
39. flight control unit contains hydraulic valve system and mechanical low pressure actuation high pressure lever system.
40. main dual head lamp assembly low beam high beam head lamps
41. air flow ducts
42. bio system connection coupling
43. wind screen hinge
44. battery charging system
45. craft main electrical storage battery
46. wind shield locking clasp buckle
47. inner high pressure max pressure safety vent inner high pressure tank one way fill valve under fairing cap
located at the nose forward of the of the tank also connected to the manual kick air pump assembly - the valve contains
pressure level send "mechanical" to then relay pounds per square inch level to the dial mount display upon the instrument
48. pilot's safety harness hoop dual tether
49. system cooling fan blower motor
50. instrumentation dashboard display air speed, altitude , lift engine speed, engine fault, electrical production
level, component failure display, oil pressure level display, lamp failure warning light, system function display and "start"
on /off control switch key lock
51. solid plate covers most of the actual system cooling radiator maintain system thermal parameter.
52. radiator air vent
53. altitude sensor relays information to the logic control system to maintain height of flight and minimum flight height - logic
safety redundancy to prevent accidental incorrect handle lever switch selection
54. levitation system hydraulic suction piston
55. retention mechanical coil spring pulls the hydraulic piston end acts as a stabilizer actuation dampener for gradual
smooth operation. The coil spring is tension rated for the operational range and is secured to the end of the hydraulic
piston and the craft frame (chassis).
56. magnetic insulator
57. dual direction electric air flight rudder fan electric high speed compound - when in "run" mode pulls in from the center line
aft to then direct to the four fan assembly ( two letter "E" - then vectoring outward left and right ) with final
encasement safety screen shielded to prevent physical accident to body or foreign object sucked into the engine
causing air jet failure
58. manual kick air pump gear system ( ease of use ) gear reducer low recoil manual pressure required to compress high
level of air pressure
59. air scoop - duct directed to the radiator chamber assist in velocity of air flow across the radiator
60. outer mount hall effect r.p.m. ( revolutions per minute ) sensor unit with safety impact cover reports to the system's
logic control to control air flow speed for the jet fan
61. dual shaft sealed explosion proof high speed electric motor shaft union to number 62 input rotation
62. high speed electric counter tilt gear set sealed lubrication ( 1:50 ratio gearing ) high side rotation tandem to number 64
63. impeller transonic propeller fan
64. high speed air flow compressor fan
65. oil pump internal flow guide
66. oil impeller ( centrifugal type )
67. dual shaft explosion proof inert Nobel gas fill electric motor electrical current determined by the electronic
logic main "mapping" electronics
68. high speed gear set 1:150 rotation high side tandem with large sprocket ( 12" dia. and drive chain assembly )
69. voltage regulator ( from permanent magnet brushless Magneto, directing electrical current to the field coil of the main high
voltage generator )
70. hydraulic draft control dampener valve with safety sensor - aids in controlling oil flow pipe structural integrity and
generator system speed
71. high speed high volume oil pump - induces the hydraulic draft of a pneumatically pressurized fluid to cause system
speed incline yielding excessive amounts of electrical current allowed to be applied regulated to the crafts components.
72. sealed explosion proof permanent magnet magneto electrical generator and speed regulation r.p.m. sensor
aids in controlling the generator's electrical re-introduction circuit sending information the the main electronic logic
control circuits producing stable idle speed.
73. high voltage generator - roller wheel electrical contacts - directs electrical current to vehicles system
voltage regulated and redundant wiring for critical flight systems
74. large encased lubricated drive sprocket
75. adjustable tension sprocket
76. small receiving sprocket 4" dia.
77. pneumatic pressure and fluid transfer thru bore pressure rated slip ring
78. pneumatic impeller
79. dual shaft electric drive motor
80. generator pneumatic start sequence electric actuation valve
81. environmental air intake air filter - allows environmental air into the kick style air pump
82. electric hot oil injector - oil pump
83. max pressure safety valve - allows the oil chamber decompression directing oil to the lower pressure pneumatic
cavitation within the main oil flow lift jet oil pump system
84. external mount oil inlet pressure pipe coupling
85. high speed oil flow compressor circumference brushless electricity generator permanent magnet circumference
re-tension compression ban upon the permanent magnets - circumference guide tracks to stabilize rotation sealed bearing
race. Increased field resistance can be directed to wire wound permanent magnet then about the circumference upon the
generator to increase loading to produce more electrical power or to increase drag to slow the oil jet down in tandem
with valve closures. Wire feed then at number 107 traveling encased to the unit wire wound permanent magnets under
the circumference compression ban in oil pump "hybird magneto" number 85. The system contains required electrical
thru bore electricity transfer slip ring system to transfer electricity to the rotating oil draft pump compression
system. The circuit then to increase the magnetism of the permanent magnets about the circumference.
86. oil flow impeller tandem rotation with the low side " input rotation" of the oil jet internal gear set number 104 who's
rotational output torque then is motivating number 85 to high rates of rotation - circumference electric motor armature
with the drive field coil then within the pressure rated encasement - armature windings then also uses a compression
circumference ban to resist wire winding elongation due to centrifugal motion - circumference guide tracks to stabilize
rotation sealed bearing race
87. internal high speed oil pump
88. ratio gear set 1:150 ratio with internal r.p.m. sensor. The thru bore electricity / oil pressure slip ring allows the electricity
re-introduction circuit path to increases the system speed by electrifying the oil pump jet's electric motor unit contain
three electricity transferring multi track thru bore slip rings to direct electrical current to the units r.p.m. sensor and the
electric drive motors number number 89, number 91, and number 92.
89. dual shaft electric drive motor inert gas fill explosion proof
90. electric resistance oil flow system oil heater - resistor "elements" then mounted to the oil flow encasement pipe and
thermally insulated. The unit references the oil flow jet temperature sensor to maintain viscosity of the oil
91. main oil flow compressor - circumference brushless electric motor with armature circumference compression
ban - circumference guide tracks to stabilize rotation sealed bearing race
92. main oil flow impeller - circumference brushless electric motor with armature circumference compression
ban - circumference guide tracks to stabilize rotation sealed bearing race
93. main oil jet venturi decompression safety valve - a trine external pipe compression coupling connecting three external
oil pipes...a three stage safety sensor / mechanical pressure limiter valve that assist in oil jet pressure regulation
94. venturi decompression oil flow pipe
95. main discharge throttle valve system electric actuation with mechanical default to the closed position to stop
the oil jet oil flow lift pressure cycle - discharge to focus to a smaller diameter oil flow to impale the internal air
pressure baffle apex sending the flow perpendicular
96. over pressure oil "return" pressure coupling
97. air pressure injection compression coupling
98. main coil oil return coil pipe fill pressurized oil into the wick chamber - compression pipe fitting into the top
chamber (containing number 65), then a one way valve coupling compression pipe fitting
99. oil sump oil pump ( number 87 ) oil intake pipe external mounting
100. oil sump intake screen - high velocity capacity as the velocity of the oil is at high rate per unit volume vs. unit of time
101. oil pressurizer chamber - oil is compressed by high pneumatic pressure injected under the divider pressure
plate piston and compression ring assembly causing the oil pressure within the oil jet to increase. The oil is then reaching
a sufficient pressure level increasing the venturi oil discharge volume and pressure to lift the hover craft - internal
piston plate compression ring system also contains a gland bushing system (dual gland bushing) to prevent hydraulic
fluid from subverting the piston plate ring system
102. oil jet electric injector - oil pump, return oil injector used in the heat cycle and to return the oil pressure
chambers pneumatic pressure to the main storage tank number 12
103. oil jet temperature sensor used to regulate the system's electric resistance oil heater flow system
104. high speed ratio gear set 1:150 high side tandem rotation to number 85
105. drive line rotation oil impeller
106. oil pump mounting frame
107. oil pump mounting frame
108. high pneumatic pressure valve electric solenoid actuation with dual retained mechanical coil spring
109. oil flow guide
110. external oil pipe coupling
111. external oil pipe coupling
112. instrumentation dashboard dial illuminated gauges and system parameter display
113. turn vents left and right side electric solenoid actuated louvers
114. turn vents left and right side electric solenoid actuated louvers
115. air flap solenoid actuates to re-direct the air flow to turn the flight craft
116. air flap solenoid actuates to re-direct the air flow to turn the flight craft left or right
117. air flow valve mechanical coil spring regulated to "meter" volume of air pressure into the oil exhaust chamber
118. generator system on / off flow valve default "natural position" to the almost closed position retained by mechanical
coil spring and full opened by the valve's circular solenoid ( think watch and cam )
119. throttle valve control unit
120. thrust discharge chamber "pipe" then with open ports along its length so that air pressure can fill the chamber - internal
flow guide baffle ( located in the bottom half / under the air pressure zone) to send the down vector oil discharge
perpendicular within the air pressure then venting through the ports within the core ( center ) chamber off setting the
static in the force equation with hard mounting then transferring the impalement force to the tinsel strength of the
suspended mounting of the cone.
121. external oil pipe - pipe compression coupling with one way valve allowing over pressure oil to enter the
pneumatic pressure within the thrust displacement chamber
122. oil pipe
123. high pressure oil pipe
124. high pressure pneumatic pipe
125. hydraulic piston assembly for magnetic "break" function
The above design system then is a vehicle intended to demonstrate sustained electrical production can produce sustained lift. The start sequence then being critical in it's order. The required pneumatic pressure, full battery and oil levels must be at their functional requirement. The dashboard will indicate a "green" light / lamp when system check when preparing to "start" the vehicle's system.
The manual actuation of filling the "base hydraulic cylinder" upon the oil lift jets is a two stage sequence. The first air pressurization then is the "thrust chamber fill cycle" followed by the oil pressurization cycle to produce a "work potential tilt" within the oil jet.
If filling the base hydraulic cylinder with 1000 p.s.i. ( pounds per square inch ), the "thrust displacement chamber" then also with the same pressure level then closing the air pressure valve to the thrust chamber and increasing the "base hydraulic cylinder" to 1400 p.s.i. of air pressure with the throttle control valve "closed", the work potential "tilt" then then allows for the oil at 1400 p.s.i. to force vector, with the oil jet's electric motors active, oil pressure into the thrust chamber having 1000 p.s.i. of pneumatic pressure and it's displacement causing hydraulic draft yielding incline oil flow velocity producing vehicle lift. Oil exhaust pressure from the oil heater then a coupler with one way valve. A back pressure tendency will be observed yet counteracted upon with the electric motors active.
The oil acts like a solid under pressure and will inject into the chamber producing force vectoring thrust lifting the vehicle by it's mounting system affixed to the chassis. By the oil jet's design the flow cycle will produce hydraulic draft while producing electrical current. It may be required to gradually increase the magnetic resistance in the high speed draft compressor to yield sufficient levels to apply to the magnetic levitation plates. Additionally... "the skid pan" may contain a safety redundant "active" electrical generator to compensate for system failure or fault when in operation. The skid pan also will contain required electronics to manage the electrical load level.
The levitation plates mounting system will require excessive strength due to their fatigue cycles. A fluid driven electrical "pick up" wire wound rod may be placed adjacent to the compression field lines ( lower levitation plate between the north magnetic pole and south magnetic pole so that it's spin induces electricity in the rotating rod perpendicular to the magnetic fields ) to prevent unwanted induction upon the chassis with the electrical current harvested then directed to the oil jets drive cycle.
The "rod" then spinning by the the oil pressure impaling a end mount small hydraulic impeller non electrically conductive shaft coupling, with the oil pressure diverted from the main generators oil exhaust pressure post oil pump then returning to the rotating egg shaped pressure tank fluid thru bore slip ring.
The wound rod system implementing non electrically conductive mounting to prevent unwanted electrical shock hazard. The "rod" magnetically shielded / insulated with shock casing projectile shield for safety. The "rod" not to cause lift failure for top plate levitation function or fault the inverted magnetic wells shape causing failure.... rather to control the extenuating electromagnetic field correctly. Rod electrical contacts +/- then "roller wheel" type. "rod" position then at the same height as the lower fixed levitation plate.
* Note - the design oil flow line / "metal pipes" are electrically grounded to prevent unwanted electrical capacitance due to fluid
motion causing static electricity.
* Note - The top plate upon the levitation assemblies are hard mounted to the chassis, the electromagnet then upon the
fixed electromagnetic is mounted to the carriage and causes an attractive force to lift the frame mounted fixed
This produces a deeper inverted magnetic "well" that causes uplift of the vehicle.
The lower travel plate electromagnet then is magnetic pole repulsive alignment also causing a lift "effect" to
the vehicle chassis. Magnetic shielding is then placed where required to avoid biology (riders / pilots) from
being exposed to high level magnetic fields. Mounting components are electrically insulated from the chassis and
are electrically grounded including the oil flow pipes for the electric oil lift jets. Vehicle systems, where
required, are then "water tight / weather proof" to prevent electrical shock hazard.
* Note - The generator system, number 15, is then able to "re-introduce" produced electrical current back into the electric
motor number 67 increasing the speed of the generator assembly. This yields higher levels of current to apply to
the crafts components. Electricity generator, number 85, then is in the same fashion ie... able to "direct" it's
produce electrical current back to the vehicle's electrical load requirement (vehicle components).
* Note - The vehicle will be able to dock mount an air tight air pressure retaining impact and radiation shielded heated canopy
"bubble" to then better protect the pilot in outer space. The canopy has an additional amine Carbon Dioxide (CO2)
scrubber as part of it's system. The under side skid pan is also a radiant energy "radiation shield" to block full
* Note - Upon the chassis skid plate multiple mounting bore ( sum of 6 ) with "torsion cage" to mount two cold plasma
drive system listed at https://www.designdeskinc.com/cold-plasma-drive-toroid-static-compressor.html upon
positional servo electric motors with radian sensors to assist in navigation for long range flight.
* Note - all valves not to allow fluid lock.
* Note - additional "letter "A" may be added adjacent to letter "C" upon each side of the fixed letter "C" to increase total lift.
* Note - the oil displacement chamber then tending toward producing vacuum by ultra high speed compressor number 85.