Maritime Magnetic Drive System
The "Maritime Magnetic Drive System" is a distributed method of maritime propulsion. The advent of "peak oil" then causes transportation cost to increase as oil becomes harder to obtain for old internal combustion engine system used in oceanic transport. This design allows for motion in the water at adequate levels to move large cargo container ships used in international shipping of commodities. Distributed propulsion allows the standard oil burner (diesel fuel) engine system to remain on it's fuel level for long time periods then saving the shipping company money and aiding in keeping the retail cost of commodity down.
The system uses a fuel less generator of electricity to cause magnetic "tilt" then transferred to the hull of the container ship along with a list control system that assist in keeping the cargo ship upright in the advent of high ocean wave swells. The list control system may also be rotated to assist in forward or retro propulsion.
The bi-directional force vector ship rudder then also with forward fuel less propulsion and reverse thrust capacity.
1. pneumatic (air flow) impalement "fin" - a cone shape fixed air flow impeller
2. re-pressurization manifold
3. one way fill valve ( initial air / Noble gas - Argon fill valve
4. "air" pressure "feed" balance valve adjust automatically to "maintain" correct operating "pressure"
available for the lower compound electric "hyper jet"
5. "air pressure" feed pipe - fills the lower electric hyper jet air pressure intake chamber - sum of 6 about the
circular circumference (360 degrees)
6. dual coil air flow return tube - causes a nullification in the force equation to "nullify" the "force static"
allowing "return air flow" to then reenter at 90 degrees
7. vacuum producing electric "hyper electric jet engine" (top engine system) intake chamber
8. high speed air flow compressor causes vacuum in number 19
9. "vacuum electric hyper jet mounting brace and electrical power feed conduit - includes sensor wire feed for
the gear system r.p.m. sensor (revolutions per minute sensor)
10. vacuum electric hyper jet air flow impeller and input rotational torque to the high speed gear set, number 13
11. electric vacuum producing hyper jet displacement chamber
12. vacuum producing electric hyper jet "air flow" displacement tube feeds "air pressure" to the main electric
hyper jet engine intake - sum of 6 about the circular circumference (360 degrees)
13. ratio gear set high side rotation tandem with the high speed vacuum producing "compressor fan", number 8
14. main compressor for the high speed electric hyper jet - a brush less electric motor (circumference)
15. engine system mounting brace contains electrical power feed
16. high speed ratio gear set (ratio 1:20) input rotation tandem to main electric hyper jet number 17 - output
rotation tandem rotating with number 14 "high speed air flow compressor"
17. air flow impeller fan input rotation to the high speed gear set number 16 - a brush less electric
motor and or high voltage generator of electricity (circumference) - current flow the routed through the thru
bore current transfer slip ring and directed via wire to the electromagnetic propulsion electromagnet systems
in the cargo containers
18. air flow venturi valve control system contains pressure sensors and electric valve actuation
19. vacuum sphere - feeds air pressure to the top vacuum producing electric hyper jet intake chamber
20. "return coil" air flow pipe union pipe / tube (compression coupling high pressure / vacuum level rated
21. list control "orientation" sensor - informs the electronic mapping electronic circuit "board" the force
vector alignment about 360 degrees
22. system "hub" electric motor field coil
23. system electricity production unit fuel less generator listed
24. venturi "throttle gate valve"
25. H.V.A.C. (heat , ventilation, and air conditioning system "evaporator" - chills the cargo container internally
26. hydraulic piston hydraulic fluid flow pipes
27. electric motor to automatic gear selection transmission encasement
28. mass fly wheel (inertia storage)
29. hydraulic fluid pumping system (high reduction for high suction level causing the hydraulic piston
to "retract" instigating magnetic tilt thru the electromagnetic system transferring force vectoring to
the cargo container's mounting system attached to the ships "hull"
30. hydraulic fluid flow pipes
31. hydraulic fluid suction system main electric motor
32. hydraulic fluid reservoir allows fluid transference to the system hydraulic fluid pumping system
33. hydraulic piston
34. high strength carbon graphite and sheet stain less steel laminate in cured epoxy to increase
the strength (shear) in the electromagnets mounting system
35. H.V.A.C. refrigeration system condenser and blower fan system
36. electromagnetic field "insulator" prevents "stray" electromagnetism removes inductance hazard
full encasement insulation
37. cargo container wall
38. high power electromagnets
39. electromagnet slide rack mounting points (high shear strength mounting system) structural stress sensor
limits maximum magnetic force to avoid slide piston carriage "rack" failure
40. list control hydraulic break system disk break control unit - electric
41. thru bore current transfer slip ring multi wire "ribbon wire" feeds electrical current to the vacuum
electric hyper jet and the main thrust electric hyper jet
42. electromagnets "arch connector structural support" system
43. electromagnet power feed wire "wire bus" connector multi wire
44. electromagnet power feed wire "wire bus" connector multi wire
45. shock shield safety casing - impact casing
46. circumference "brush less" electric motor
47. balance pipe - flow restriction valve pipe - safety pipe should pipe containing number 4 incur valve failure
48. 1:20 ratio gear set input rotation tandem with the pneumatic impeller fan "brush less" electric motor
number 26 - output rotation tandem with the vacuum producing blower fan number 50 and
dual shaft electric motor, number 49
49. dual shaft electric drive motor
50. high speed vacuum producing blower fan
51. vacuum producing electric hyper jet intake chamber (contains vacuum level sensor)
52. electromagnetic electromagnet adjustment "rod" causes the proximity of the repelling poles of the
electromagnets to become closer and the attracting polarity aligned electromagnets to then become
spread further apart when the connected hydraulic piston is then caused to retract the piston "rod"
53. electromagnets wire sealed to prevent ozone formation
54. system control panel (electromagnet thrust / H.V.A.C. control lighting sensor panel hard dock control
wire to then be connected to the ships helm)
55. cargo container's doors
56. cargo containers door door lever lock
57. system core "rod" ribbon wire (feeds current to the electromagnets)
58. r.p.m. sensor (revolutions per minute sensor)
59. drive line hydraulic fluid impeller (oil impeller / silicone oil or other non flammable non electrically
conductive hydraulic fluid.
60. toroid electromagnet (high electromagnetic "field" producing electromagnet)
61. toroid electromagnet (high electromagnetic "field" producing electromagnet)
62. voltage regulator
63. valve control solenoid
64. pneumatically pressurized oil hydraulic fluid divergence "throttle" valve controls the "hydraulic draft effect"
65. pneumatically pressurized hydraulic fluid drain
66. dual component pressure tank - air pressure atop hydraulic fluid (oil) - air pressure causes oil pressure
67. dual component pressure tank safety screw cap with pressure sensor - vents over pressure
68. hydraulic fluid "oil return" pipe compression pipe fitting
69. oil flow pipe
70. electricity "pick up" disk compression magnetic field system - prevents elongation of the "pick up" disk due
to high speed rotation - compressive magnet field about 360 degrees - circumference a repellent pole system
that is also magnetically shielded to control the shape of the compression electromagnetic field
71. magnetic field insulator
72. pick up disk repellent pole magnet about 360 degrees of the disk circumference
73. permanent magnet "Magneto" electricity generator
74. high speed ratio gear set 1:10 input rotation tandem rotating with number 73's internal "armature" and the
output rotation tandem rotating with the armature of the speed control electric motor, number 75
75. dual shaft electric motor - connected to the output rotation of the 1:10 ratio gear set and high
hydraulic pump number 76. The unit also contains mechanical start up flat spring wind up unit then able
to be released via attached sheathed pull cable, causing initial rotation. the starter is a self
"re-setting ratchet system"
76. high speed hydraulic pump - causes the system to increase in rotation by hydraulic fluid suction assisted
by the electric drive motor, number 75
77. "clean out" style pipe elbow - allows two input fluid couplings
78. core electromagnet attracts the outer circumference to prevent elongation of the high
speed current "pick up" disk
79. cross wire commutator to "cause" the "brushes" to encounter opposite magnetic polarity yielding
electricity out put
80. pressure sensor coupling
81. pneumatic over pressure safety vent valve - discharges pneumatic over pressure
82. electric air compressor air intake filter
83. electric air compressor
84. generator control panel - logic mapping speed control circuits system "mapping"
85. electricity control electronics "power bay" contains transformers sensor logic circuits and operation
level control hardware
86. cargo container "control room" contains the generator system h.v.a.c. system internal lighting system and
hard wire docking "bus" that connects to the ships helm
87. system wiring harness sub floor with walk grate access
88. ship hull
89. power ship rudder
90. hydraulic piston rudder position system - contains electricity umbilical for the rudders internal control system
91. air pressure tank
92. air pressure electric actuation valve
93. dual component air pressure atop hydraulic fluid (oil) pressure tank
94. electric air compressor
95. systems electronics "bay"
96. electronics "bay" external access panel - water proof seals
97. ratio gear set's counter tilt" hydraulic fluid impeller (nullifies the mechanical resistance in the mechanical
ratio gear set by fluid pressure traversing across the hydraulic fluid impeller)
98. drive chain and dual sprocket system causes increased rotation in the hydraulic pump, number 106
99. electric motor with hall effect r.p.m. sensor ( system speed regulation reports to logic circuits), and high
speed ratio gear set (1:50), ratio gear set's high side - output rotation tandem
rotating with the sprocket and drive chain system, input rotation tandem rotating with the hydraulic
impeller, number 101.
100. magneto electricity generator
101. hydraulic fluid impeller
102. hydraulic control valve
103. hydraulic fluid control valve "mechanical counter tilt" flow cycle
104. fluid speed "divergence valve" controls fluid speed
105. propulsion drive line fluid speed control valve
106. high speed hydraulic fluid pump
107. hydraulic impeller (bi- directional hydraulic fluid gate valve - allows the screw type propeller to reverse
108. drive line electric motor - bi directional wiring to also rotation in the clock wise direction or to cause
rotation of the drive line in the counter clockwise direction
109. r.p.m. sensor - (assist in speed control of the propulsion drive line)
110. drive line mechanical transfer gear sealed lubrication
111. water propeller (screw type propeller) circumference gear
112. dual rotational direction water compressor propeller
113. ship rudder hinge
114. commutator contact points
The above design system is intended to reduce the cost of maritime shipping by allowing the cargo ship to not use it's internal combustion diesel engine system for travel. The "distributed" propulsion system is cost effective to maintain as individual components (cargo containers containing the magnetic "tilt" system), can then be easily removed for maintenance. The "exchange" time (propulsion system exchange) is also a critical factor in servicing cargo vessel as system "uptime" is a factor for the shipping company.
The electromagnetic propulsion system then operates upon magnetic repulsion and magnetic attractant using a fuel less electrical generator to incur high density magnetic fields. The hydraulic piston system causes compression of similar magnetic poles yielding a high pressure effect and also causes, upon the opposite side of a cargo container fixed frame mounting point, a low pressure by opposite pole electro-magnetics.
The "magnetic effect" then causing a tendency upon the fixed mounting frame that is transferred to cargo ship deck via cargo container mounting system locking to the ship deck. The internal space of the cargo container is refrigerated by the on-board heating ventilation and air conditioning system ( H.V.A.C. system ). This is required to maintain a correct operating temperature for the system. The electro-magnetics are also of sealed type in that the actual wire windings are then not exposed to the environmental air to prevent low level Ozone formation.
The ships "list control" system is intended to assist the ballast system cargo ships use to level the ship preventing a tipping hazard due to rough sea conditions. The "list control system" then is a pneumatically pressurized
( Nobel Gas ) filled sealed force vectoring electric hyper jet system with it's own independent electrical power system to then cause force displacement in a closed system by the "static" in the force equation to then be "off set" by perpendicular "re-entry" of the gas. The system maintains a "high ( air ) pressure" within the top of the sealed system and produces a low pressure effect upon the discharge end of the hyper jet. This yields a motion tendency that can also be applied to forward motion of the cargo container ship. The "list control" system then also able to act as a breaking system for the ship aiding in navigation as well.
The toroid high voltage generator is a different type of hydraulic draft accelerator in that the rate of rotation that can be attained exceeds standard generator system requiring magnetic compression upon the "pick up" disk that is rotating at very high r.p.m. ( revolutions per minute ). The "toroid" generator then uses a pneumatically pressurized non electrically conductive, non flammable hydraulic fluid that has wide range of thermal viability. Silicone oil is the fluid of choice. The system start sequence is the by self winding flat coil spring and pull cable system also able to be actuated by electronic control to then cause drive line motion. This produces the initial electrical current to operate the generator system's electric actuated oil flow valves and current re-introduction electric motor yielding pressurized oil flow to then increase system rotation.
The system's magneto then energized the toroid electromagnets producing "stable" electromagnetic fields. There are three toroid magnetics two dedicated to system out flow and the center toroid then dedicated to electrify the design's drive line electric motor. The two "pick up" disk rotate at high velocity causing the "cross wired" commutator to produce alternating magnetic polarity within the connection point yielding electrical output.
A contact "brush" may not be necessary as the magnetic field will induce electrical current when in close proximity to the cross wire commutator. This prevents transfer "brush" failure. Due to the pressurized oil traversing a preceding hydraulic impeller toward the high speed hydraulic fluid pump with a ratio gear set between the two causing mechanical tilt. The "pressurized" tilt produced causes the system to accelerate upon hydraulic fluid suction yielding excess electrical current then able to then be applied to the drive line's advancement yielding increase levels of electricity. The hydraulic fluid speed control is then attained by the system electric divergence valve to cause the hydraulic fluid to "by-pass" the hydraulic impeller. The hydraulic fluid speed regulation is then referencing the system's r.p.m. sensor to correctly position the divergence valve. The pneumatic pressure level then or slightly greater p.s.i. (pounds per square inch) then nullifying the mechanical and electromagnetic resistance encountered within the system.
The schematics rudder system is then is also of use for the maritime industry as an add on after market part to reduce the use of fuel for shipping. The design is also powered by a "draft accelerator" electricity producing generator system that electrifies a aquatic screw type propulsion propeller assisted by "stored hydraulic pressure". The work potential in the system is cycled but not dissipated while "work" potential" is then used. This allows for continual operation further reducing the cost of transport of commodity by implementing a fuel less drive system for the maritime industry.
Note - a percentile of the produced electricity by the toroid field coil generator is then able to be re-introduced to the drive lines electric motor number 75 causing continual motion yielding stable electrical production. The pneumatic pressure level in the dual component pressure tank, number 66, is then of sufficient pressure level to nullify / counter act upon the level of mechanical resistance in the ratio gear set and the electro-mechanical resistance encountered when high magnetic fields are then being traversed by the electricity "pick up" disk.
Note - the ship rudder system is then also a "hydraulic draft accelerator" type of fuel less generator... "returning
oil under pressure faster than the fluid displacement rate" yielding sustained electricity production then
able to be applied to the rudder's systems...
Note - the electric motor in number 99 then electrified by a percentile of the rudder's generator systems to
then increase the total available electrical output ( voltage regulated), then able to be directed to the
screw type propeller's electric drive motor, number 108.
Design Desk Inc.