Design Desk Inc.
Hurricane Prevention Tool
The following design system is intended to cool the ocean's surface to reduce humidity uptake that contributes to large hurricanes! The design is a "self propelled" super cooler air conditioning system that also has the capacity to oxygenate the ocean water.
The design system is a flotation sphere fuel less air liquefaction system that operates on pressure / vacuum differentiation. The air liquefaction float will self rectify if the design flips over in high storm. The design implements "water jet" water propulsion with wild life safety shield upon water intake and system air exhaust.
Correct use of this design system will "reverse" the evaporation direction of ocean water not to adversely "effect" the ocean's Thermohaline conveyor currents.
1. entry hatch "wheel" door handle
2. entry door - internal surface contains medical kit, communications equipment video
display, system control panel and H.V.A.C ( heating ventilation air conditioning system)
3. door hinge
4. manual hand pump air compressor
5. exterior surface water port drain - used if the system has flipped over and water enters the air
6. covered air intake louvers
7. electric valve for cold liquid air
8. air intake tube mounting base
9. air intake tube
10. audio horn "fog horn"
11. air intake filter stainless steel screen
12. maritime / air craft beacon
13. communications antenna ( transmitter / receiver), with lightning suppression tip
14. photovoltaic "solar panel"
15. air mixer out flow manifold
16. air out flow manifold structural frame ( polar array sum of 12 structural members about 360 degrees)
17. transonic impeller ( an air flow impaled propeller )
18. dynamo transonic propeller ( air flow compressor ) inverse dynamo the "current "pick up then in
the fixed air compressor housing the circumference of the air compressor propeller then affixed
with permanent magnets causing electrical inductance in the electricity "pick up" in the fixed
housing coil wire windings. the electrical components then encapsulated in water safe coatings!
19. liquid air transfer pipe ( insulated for temperature weather and water tight encasement )
20. 1:20 ratio gear set high side rotation tandem with the transonic compressor, number 18
21. automatic transmission ( input rotation number 22 output tandem rotation with number 18
containing gear range from; 0.25:1, 0.5:1, 0.75:1, 1:1, 1:2, 1:4, 1:6, 1:8.
22. electric drive motor also using a pneumatic internal impeller tandem to the electric motor armature
to "cause" system "start" rotation
23. chilled - insulated liquid air and compressed air pressure tanks encasement
24. over pressure pressure discharge tube ( safety decompression system )
25. over pressure / mas pressure pressure relief valve vents into decompression tube number 24
26. high pressure air ( pneumatic pressure pressure tank toroid - electrically grounded to control
27. liquid air pressure tank - electrically grounded to control static electricity)
28. one way valve - valve "coupling assembly - extreme performance dynamic for tolerance to
29. main logic mapping electronics - system electronic control circuits - power
management - circuit breaker box
30. liquid air distribution manifold
31. main air flow intake port - if the vessel has flipped or rolled due to high wave the air intake port
will allow for water to drain from the main air compound electric jet recess once the vessel has
self rectified to the upright position
32. heated louvers
33. over pressure vent tube / vent pipe
34. louver solenoid louver position control - water proof encasement external mounting within encasement
35. dual component pressure tank
36. water level float system - maintains average water height within the pneumatically
37. float propulsion "throttle valve"
38. rudder valves - adjust rudder position by water pressure feed to water piston number 40
39. hull mount compression couplings water tight seal
40. water pistons - sum of two to angle the rudder
41. rudder center pivot
42. rudder with electric actuation "elevators" to adjust the effects of water thrust
displacement aids in keeping the vessel level while in transit.
43. high pressure water jet water discharge tube ( fixed position)
44. rudder ball joint and knuckle assembly
45. system pressurized ( by buoyancy ) water intake
46. float system self rectifying center base weight plate
47. R.P.M. sensor ( revolutions per minute sensor) reports to logic electronic processing system
to regulate system speed
48. oil filter
49. water draft impeller
50. 1:4 ratio gear set (dual shaft) input rotation tandem with the impeller internal wheel within
number 49 - out put rotation tandem rotating with the armatures of number 51,52 and drive
sprocket within encased sprocket and drive chain system number 55
51. electric drive motor
52. main high voltage electricity generator with internal permanent magnet magneto
( Ac "alternating current" electricity generator )
53. voltage regulator - regulated the main high voltage generator, number 52's field coil electrical
voltage control multi wire "bus" to adjust the electricity to number 51 controlled in the system
main logic processor , number 29.
54. over sized water pump - large pump wheel to "incur" the "hydraulic draft effect" causing system to "tilt
due to the volume of water being pump causes the generator drive line containing number's 51
and number 52 to then accelerate in addition
55. encased lubricated sprocket and drive chain assembly - drive sprockets rotated
associated components via drive shafts
56. water level balancer water pump internal high speed gear set and maintain constant water
level height in the dual component vacuum/ water tank , number 70
57. oil pump
58. liquefaction / float propulsion pump electric drive motor
59. drive differential and pneumatic ("rotary" piston type) impeller causes the piston type liquefaction
propulsion piston compressor to rotate a "start up" assistant system
60. oil fill screw cap and dip stick oil level indicator dip stick contains sonic sensor to report to the
logic system to indicate "good" to start the system... indicating correct oil level prior to "start up"
61. four piston propulsion liquefaction piston type compressor ( water and oil chambers are
separate also sealed for pneumatic pressure) - gear system lubricated by oil, unit components;
"A" = propulsion pump,
"B" = initial air compression pump,
"C" = high end air liquefaction compression pump,
"D" = propulsion pump (water pump)
62. initial air compressor "B"
63. high pressure liquefaction compressor "C"
64. propulsion compressor water pump "D"
65. one way valve
66. water jet thrust tube vector discharges high pressure water to move the float - contains electric
water rated / water safe / electric compound electric water propulsion in format as depicted in
the main cold air out flow, numbers 17, 18, 20, 21 and number 22.
67. 12v Dc "pre-start" air compressor piston type air compressor
68. pneumatic pressure storage pressure tank
69. water dampener valve electric actuation is a meter sensor reports estimated flow rate
by dampener level position - back pressure of water horizontal water exhaust tube to the exterior
of the hull - the "gain" water within the system then discharges horizontal pipe with one way
valve to the exterior of the sphere. The external water exhaust then may be discharges
through directional servo ports to increase port / stern or retro vectoring assisting in steering
70. pneumatic vacuum and water holding tank
71. vacuum safety sensor allows inlet of air to safety the vacuum tank, number 70, "part" of the air
flow cycle in constant "run" mode and water level float sensor "maintains" water level height
within the dual component pressure tank. Works in tandem with electric valve number 69
72. "start up" pneumatic valve assist in crankshaft rotation of the four piston
propulsion / liquefaction compressor
73. water flow direction selection valve
74. mooring hoop external hull - sum of four placed upon mid - line circumference upon the
75. flotation rigid foam water proof to prevent the float from sinking even if inundated by
water the scale of vessel and final weight of selection material of system components then
determines the thickness of the foam ( not to scale in depiction).
76. heated hand rail
77. ladder rung
78. external ladder mounting brackets
79. mooring hoop hinge vessel external mounting system
80. foot plate
81. on demand water heater secondary water inundation water pump
82. interior lamp
83. external water proof lighting lamps sum of 6 about height circumference of sphere float
84. liquefaction main control valve and sensor block - reports to the logic processor of temperature
and valve positions to regulate the discharge and saturation of forming liquid air as the compressor
cycle is a compounding pump system that will cycle its compressed discharge until desired
liquefaction is incurred.
85. max pressure safety vent and valve for external high pressure air pressure discharge..
compression coupling - to aerate Anoxic water - "air is an air filter" by transitive
property - sending humidity into to a lake or river from the air then by ppm parts per million
displaces the ph and increases the "fresh water" in a given water body. This allows also
increased carbon dioxide sequestration "sink" as life in the aquatic system then causes it's biological
waste to sink and naturally become sequestered increasing the sedimentation rate
86. manual "sheathed" pull cable connected to the pneumatic "start assist" valve, number 72
87. system level weight
88. electric water inundation water pump - will allow for water to be pumped out of the vessel if flooded
89. external water pump tap connected to the electric water inundation water pump
90. rigid exterior hull
91. water door gasket
92. liquid air injector tips discharges liquid air into high speed air flow from the compound electric
air jet containing numbers 17 and 18.
93. cold air electric blower fan and electric motor assembly chills the liquefaction tank air pressure
94. float stationary water discharge valve ( down vectors the water propulsion water pressure)
coil spring and cable system works in tandem with the rudder valve control as an alternate
95. control cable sheathed cable with hull compression fitting preventing water inundation into the
vessel positions the water discharge "gate flap" within the discharge "tube" to vector the
propulsion water discharge in a downward fashion.
The system contains photovoltaic electricity producing solar panels to assist in maintaining an adequate electrical charge to start the system while keeping communication equipment.
It is critical to understand within this design system the "hydraulic draft effect" ie... pulling water pressure across an impeller by hydraulic pump upon the same drive line.
The drive line then containing an electricity generator with internal p.m. ( permanent magnet Ac electricity producing magneto and an electric motor).
A percentile of the generated electricity in the main high voltage generator then is "re-introduced" to the drive lines electric motor to cause a "tilt" in the force equation. This produces a "run away" effect causing high speed rotation and ample electricity production to then allow the design system to obtain the power density cost effective making the system a viable endeavor.
By changing the "direction" of humidity with a float system that can also produce air pressure to oxygenate stagnant water, the overall health of the "hydro / eco" system will be attained.
The design system also de-energizes the outer "hull" electrically. The "helm's" electronics contains a grounding "plasma box" ( artificial electrical ground), to control any static electricity