Design Desk Inc.
Gravity Desalination Plant ( copyright cc - creative commons "free to use")
Modern society has a water problem. The following design system corrects the condition for Agriculture and Urban environments via gravity driven fresh water steam production from ocean water also producing excess electricity to then pump the water. The design then also able to "plug in" to existing coal , Nuclear, or Natural gas Utility electricity producing power plants as the steam pressure is adequate to motivate the equipment already in place. The system does not burn the oil it is used to cycle work potential without "work potential" dissipated. The system cycles potential while obtaining work using gravity, pneumatic pressure and the physical characteristic of fluid dynamics in applied physics.
1. mountain top water dispenser and cold air producer listed
2. flex pressure hose
3. oil tank oil level send (hydraulic fluid - non electrically conductive, non flammable / silicone oil) with air intake
gurgle prevention air inlet and oil fill valve
4. max oil level line
5. oil tank
6. oil level "send" float
7. oil level level line
8. boost pressure tank - initial pneumatic pressure for the "start sequence" then filled by one way fill valve upon
the boost tank's over pressure safety valve
9. oil tank tower base (foundation)
10. oil tank internal drain
11. oil exhaust compression pipe fitting
12. high pressure hydraulic impeller (ratio gear set "counter tilt" hydraulic impeller)
13. high speed hydraulic pump
14. 1:20 ratio gear set (sealed lubrication internal filtration and oil filter ) high side rotational torque tandem
rotating with internal pump / impeller "wheels" within numbers 12, and 13.
15. hydraulic drive impeller - internal safety oil flow "by-pass" valve
16. boost pump listed at https://www.designdeskinc.com/fuel-less-roadway-water-pump.html
17. divergence valve multi port
18. electric drive motor (high voltage)
19. hall effect R.P.M. sensor (revolutions per minute sensor)
20. 1:2 ratio gear set high side tandem rotation with the internal armature of number 18 input rotation tandem
with the hydraulic impeller number 27
21. hydraulic impeller (inclined "draft cycle" system speed increase impeller)
22. electric actuation mechanical clutch unit
23. 1:5 ratio gear set - input rotation tandem with the mechanical clutch assembly , number 22, "high side"
rotational output torque tandem rotating with number 27's internal hydraulic impeller - contains internal oil
pump for lubrication and external oil filter. The union joined drive line ( via hydraulic impellers" dual shaft
internal "wheel" ), then in tandem with the automatic gear selection transmission, number 28, The tandem through
drive shaft will causes the rotation of the high voltage generator's armature and Magneto's
armature yielding electricity output to complete the mechanical drive line will then sustain system rotation.
24. external oil filter
25. system mapping control electronics on / off switch valve control electronics / electrical power management
26. automatic gear selection transmission oil heater oil cooler / electric blower fan - cooling or heating radiator
27. automatic transmissions torque converter drive hydraulic impeller
28. automatic gear selection transmission assembly - electric gear mode selection solenoid system out put
rotation to the high voltage electricity generator that tandem rotates with the drive line permanent
Magento (electricity generator) gear ratios from 2:1 - "through" 1:20 ... "so that" the maximum hydraulic
draft "pulls" by hydraulic fluid pump, number 37, twenty times the fluid across the hydraulic impeller, number 21
with the assistance of the electrical re-introduction circuit ie... "generated" electrical current
then "throttle" regulated via potentiometer with the electrical current directed to the drive line assembly electric
motor number 18.
29. automatic gear selection position solenoid
30. magneto electrical output voltage regulator (electrifies the field coil of the high voltage electricity
generator, number 31)
31. high voltage electricity generator
32. air intake air filter
33. permanent magnet Magneto (electricity generator)
34. four piston "rotary type" piston type air compressor (like old air craft motors) - contains internal oil lubrication
pump and oil filter the core gear drive shaft then tandem rotating with the high speed hydraulic
pump, number 37 and number 38's internal pump "wheels".
35. air pressure exhaust manifold
36. air intake manifold - feeds air to the "rotary type" air compression system
37. high speed hydraulic pump - induces the "hydraulic draft effect" of a gravity pressurized fluid (oil)
38. hot salt water pump
39. heat exchanger - electric furnace ( High Voltage "induction" heating 4Mw or greater) - heats both salt water
and the injection air into number 40
40. salt water separator (flash boiler) distillation tank - causes fresh water steam outflow
41. salt water separator tank insulation
42. low salt water line
43. salt water send level float
44. hot air injection matrix bubble grid
45. steam high pressure pipe coupling
46. salt water level send - electric salt water level sensor assist in salt water pump, number 63's electric drive
motor number 62 pump rate
47. fresh water steam exhaust manifold
48. high velocity steam pump - brush less electric jet engine
49. brush less electric motor
50. 1:10 ratio gear set with internal steam impeller upon the ratio gear set's input rotation side of the ratio gear
set output rotation then tandem rotating with the high speed compressor, number 51
51. high speed turbo steam compressor
52. high speed steam impeller
53. stem divergence valve causes the ratio gear set, number 50's internal steam impeller to rotate causing
the total assembly to then be driven by steam "pressure"
54. union compression fitting joins the steam pump number 48 to the travel exhaust pipe
55. max pressure over pressure safety valve vent
56. dampener valve - opens only under specified pressure level - air pressure restriction valve
57. over pressure safety valve vents over pressure
58. brine dry unit - leaves only dry salt
59. salt conveyor
60. salt water filter
61. over pressure salt water vent
62. electric motor
63. electric motor driven salt water pump
64. in-line salt water filter
65. salt water "pick up" unit (concrete - diffused intake for low suction)
66. wild life safety screen
67. salt water intake
68. oil flow meter
69. heavy salt "brine" water flow valve
Letter "A" connects to docking port letter "A" and is the oil flow rate meter - assist in the system speed control
Letter "B" connects to letter "B" and is a power "bus" multi wire clip to electrify the blower fans and or activate
the oil heater electric resistance elements and and is number 26's electric resistance heater power feed
Letter "C" connects to letter "C" multi wire electric motor power feed wire "bus" clip
Letter "D" connects to letter "D" and is an electrical power "bus" multi wire clip for the brine heavy laden salt water dryer
Letter "E" connects to letter "E" and is the electric steam jet power feed
Letter "F" connects to letter "F" and is the information and power feed to "control" the electric furnace and
heat exchanger for number 39
Letter "G" is the multi dock sensor wire feed (all sensors and solenoid controlled valves upon the system then
wire dock to letter "G")
The above design system uses the constant physical force of gravity to then clean and pump water up hill as steam while producing excess electricity due to the mechanical drive line implementing the "hydraulic draft effect" of a pressurized fluid. The oil "head weight" then causing high fluid pressure by gravity that traverses across a hydraulic drive impeller then traveling to a high speed hydraulic pump with rotational rate increase between the drive impeller, number 21 and number 37. The high speed hydraulic pump, number 37, then causes fluid suction at higher rotational rate incurred by the automatic gear selection transmission, with the "counter tilt" hydraulic impeller then canceling the mechanical resistance within the drive line by the oil tank fluid "head weight" being greater than the system's operating mechanical rotational resistance including the magnetic field resistance within the Magneto and high voltage generator, number 31.
The system then, when in rotation, produces electricity able to then be "re-introduced" to the system's velocity rate increasing the level of excess electricity. The excess electricity then sent / used by the total system other electrical components. The system is then "governed" by the design's logic electronic circuits to then "regulate" the system for safe operation (contains safety all stop features). The rate of "rotation" is then measured by the R.P.M. sensor that sends signal to the design electronic circuits to increase / decrease the system's operational parameters.
The pneumatically pressurized oil tank, number 8, exhaust oil flow valve is then opened by sheathed pull cable to allow pressurized oil to traverse across number 12 causing fluid suction by hydraulic pump, number 13, producing negative fluid "pressure" / "suction", yielding rotation of hydraulic impeller, number 27 with valve number 17 then also opened in tandem by sheathed pull cable upon the operator control panel upon number 25.
When number 27 is then rotating the attached torque converter and automatic gear selection transmission causes electrical current production in the system Magneto and main high voltage electrical generator allowing for the electrification of the drive line electric motor, number 18 to increase total rotation. When the automatic gear selection transmission (number 28), has then passed 1:2 in rotational rate with the hydraulic pump, number 37, then rotating twice the rate of the "draft hydraulic impeller", number 21 the "draft" impeller causes drive line rotational speed advancement. The oil tank fluid "head weight" then causes speed advancement as well and is of great enough weight to "nullify" / "counter act upon", all mechanical and electromagnetic resistance within the total system.
The electric clutch, number 22 is engaged and causes the hydraulic valve at the inlet of number 21 to increase the oil flow by opening. Number 21's inlet valve does not completely close to prevent "fluid lock" and is electrical adjusted by the system's electronic circuits to control the total system speed. The system's speed regulation is then obtained by the logic circuit board referencing the drive lines r.p.m. sensor that is reporting, via signal, to the logic processor electronic circuits to also then adjust the divergence valve, number 17, to "control" the "hydraulic draft effect" by changing the direction of oil flow. ie... direction of fluid traveling to the high speed fluid pump, number 37
Because the hydraulic pump, number 37 is "pulling" hydraulic fluid in a rigid flow pipe (suction advancement), with the oil traversing across a preceding hydraulic impeller, number 21, the "hydraulic draft" of a pressurized fluid in the confinement of a rigid flow pipe then allows for the oil "fluid head weight" to increase the system speed when a ratio gear set is between the components in the drive line. This produces inclined levels of excess electrical current. The electric "re-introduction circuit" / "throttle circuit", that then directs electricity produced by number 31 to number 18 and causes the system to reach operating speed. The "launch point" of magnetic "pressure" within number 18, "is then" applied atop the fluid rotation advancement rate.
Number 18 also acts like "flywheel storage" for "inertia" as the weight / density of the electric motor's armature is then increasing in rotational speed. The generated electrical current then electrifying the total design's other electrical functions for the total system to function with the logic mapping electronics keeping the design within it's operating parameters.
This design is a clean energy zero emission power system to then clean water allowing agriculture to "sink" carbon as scrub grass roots or make arid land viable for farming. The "alternative energy" storage problem is then also solved by this design as "gravity" is relatively a constant convertible "force" that allows for the design's function to become cost effective.
*Note - valve oil inlet to number 21 then with "by-pass" flow pipe to number 17 used in hydraulic draft speed control - causes the oil to by-pass the hydraulic draft impeller number 21 and enter valve number 17 flowing directly to the high speed oil pump, number 37.
* Note - high speed rotating components then will not exceed their service parameter material selection properties
ie... material selection critical centrifugal elongation due to high rotation speed is a rate of revolution
limit factor - external casing then projectile proof.