Fuel Less Roadway Water Pump ( "open source" free to use )
Currently with so many Natural disasters involving flooding due to storm surge, or high rain fall, the following design system is then being introduced. When inclement weather inundates a low land, the water then pools upon the road ways and makes travel dangerous and generally so to do we also have Utility grid power loss for pumping or roadway lighting. These roadway water pumps operate independently from the utility grid and can produce excess electricity for external application.
The design is a fuel less pump that operates upon pneumatic and hydraulic fluid ( silicone oil ) pressure cycle that also electrically advances itself with an electromagnetic forward "tilt" to increase the system speed and reduces the resistance produced while using a ratio gear set.
The excess electricity produced from the system may be sold to offset the cost of installation. The design is then used in severe storm conditions when the storm has knocked the power out then being able to deal with the flood avoiding compounding conditions that are dangerous for the public and emergency Responders. The design may also be used in tandem with
1. pneumatic "Start" impeller
2. hydraulic impeller
3. electric motor and / or, then to also act as a "drag limiter" / "resistance break" to act as a speed control system
as generator of electricity
4. 1:50 ratio gear set ( high side rotation output to tandem rotating with hydraulic pump number 6 and the
armature of number 5. The ratio gear set low side the "1" of the "1:50" ratio then is tandem rotating also
with the armature of electric motor number 3 as well as the hydraulic impeller number 2.
5. electric motor
6. hydraulic ( oil ) pump
7. electronics water safe compartment ( control / logic circuits )
8. R.P.M. ( revolutions per minute) sensor
10. access port with water safe gasket screw lid
11. interior lamp position
12. dome lid
13. communications ( remote actuation ) antenna wires "ribbon wire / multi wire"
14. pressure tank ( combined component air pressure atop silicone oil )
15. water intake coupling
16. water out flow coupling
17. magnetic oil drain plug ( tapered fit )
18. sprocket and drive chain lubrication housing " oil retainment casing"
19. oil filter
20. hydraulic impeller
21. high voltage generator
22. plasma box system electrical ground static electricity dissipation system with actuation and operational fault sensor
23. electrical ground "ground pin" with ground wire ( clamped wire with plastic coating to prevent loss of contact )
24. system mounting bore ( anchor bolt bore )
25. air pump with air intake air filter
26. access hatch handle
27. inner handle
28. access hatch hinge rain guard
29. air pump actuation solenoid ( causes up and down motion to cause compression of air
32. "radio" transmitter and receiver ( cell phone - microwave)
33. pneumatic over pressure safety valve ( vents air pressure ) with air tank pressure sensor also as actuation
sensor to cause system "all stop" should component fail - manual fill one way valve
34. one way valve
35. oil return port coupling
36. pneumatic exhaust coupling
37. "pneumatic "Start" valve ( electric positioning ) and emergence "shut off" pneumatic decompression
( vents air pressure within the tank, number 14 )
shut off safety function references r.p.m. sensor and actuates safety valve circuit 45 to the closed position
while locking out air pimp solenoid, number 29
38. over pressure return tube coupling
39. one way valve
40. coil spring pneumatic dampener ( positive sprocket / drive chain lubrication chamber ventilation ( silicone
41. drive chain tension sprocket ( adjustable )
42. sprocket and drive chain assembly
43. high pressure flow tube ( oil )
44. pneumatic flow tube
45. system speed regulation dampener valve ( electric )
46. main water pump
47. water "in" intake coupling
48. water "out" exhaust coupling
49. oil fill pressure cap ( high torque / exceeds maximum combined component pressure tank rating
50. weld all around ( contact fitting for the pressure cap )
51. hydraulic impeller's max operating pressure over pressure safety pressure relief valve
52. valve control solenoid ( multiple positional settings ) pneumatic "start cycle"
53. valve control solenoid ( multiple positional settings ) hydraulic "run cycle" speed regulation dampener
valve ( restricts flow)
54. hydraulic oil flow tube
55. vacuum flow tube
56. coil spring
57. coil spring dampener air inlet and oil fill
59. voltage regulator
61. air exhaust filter
62. oil pump
Note - A percentile of generated electrical current in number 21 is then fed to the electric motor numbers 3 and number 5 . The current to number 5 then counteracts the resistance encountered when using a ratio gear set. The electrical current in number 3 then assist in system total speed acceleration yielding the water pump at great rate of rotation. The pneumatic discharge system only operates upon start up ... the air discharge is not required for the "run" mode of operation. The air pump then being actuated by the solenoid will automatically replace the displaced air pressure to then be prepared for the system's subsequent re- "Start".
The proceeding design functions in the following manor .... A transmission signal is received and the central processing control circuits then allows for the primary pneumatic discharge valve to open causing rotation of the generator assembly. Since the magneto ( being a permanent magnet generator ) will then cause current to the voltage regulator and subsequent stator in the generator causing it to become electrified producing an magnetic field from the stator / field coil, yielding electricity in the armature of the generator ... the contact brushes upon the commutator then connected to the generator's armature will allow out put electricity from the generator.
The generator's electricity is then fed to the system central processing system and level regulated by potentiometer and directed to the electric "counter tilt" electric motor number 5. The counter tilt number 5 is then canceling ( in the math ) the resistance produced from the ratio gear set by "tilting" the high side rotation". This allows the speed increase within the generator assembly. The logic / control circuits are also then "hot" ( electrically energized including the system sensors and r.p.m. sensors...
The pneumatic system then causing the initial rotation is the closed off by the valve 37 and number 45 is opened simultanesouly allowing the pressurized oil to then be discharged under pressure to produce rotation in the generator assembly. The pressurized oil the is impaling the hydraulic impeller. The basal pneumatic pressure in the combined component pressure tank is then great enough to overcome the field resistance in the generator then being electrified and the weight resistance of the total system assembly.
In this design it is important to understand how fluid behaves in a confined pipe. Since number 6 is causing a greater speed of rotation the "suction effect" then causes "hydraulic draft" then pulling pressurized oil forward with the flow system containing a hydraulic impeller forcing increased rotation of the generator assembly. So that... if 50 r.p.m. is caused by pneumatic discharge then it's 50x50 = 2500 pump speed in number 6. Number 6 then causes the "hydraulic draft" effect and is pulling the pump ( number 6 ) circumference ( fluid units ) distance across ( number 2 and number 20) then causing an incline tendency in the rate of rotation ... then 2500 fluid units is then multiplied
by 50 ( ratio gear sets gearing ratio) caused by "hydraulic draft / suction of fluid in pipe confinement to then yield 125,000 r.p.m....in number 6 / The system is a "run away effect" . A compound incline force equation.
The design must be regulated by the valve number 45 then restricting the fluid ( oil ) flow into the system . Number 6 then is replacing the oil into the combined component pressure storage tank at greater rate then the oil is being discharged. The system is a perpetual cycle thus fuel less high density high voltage production on a fuel less platform. This is able to be incurred since the resistance is counteracted upon the ratio gear set by a percentile of the generators electrical current then being directed to the electric motor number 5.
The electricity current feed to number 3 ( electric motor tandem with the ratio gear set's input torque ) is then the "speed gain" circuit. This circuit current level increased then causes the generator to advance even with high magnetic field resistance then using the oil / fluid pressure system to forward tilt and advance in rotation for stable / regulated .. electricity output ( heated bridges road surfaces and or to actuate additional flood pumping systems.)
* Note - As an addition,... to increase the system performance an additional hydraulic pump may be added to the oil pump drive shaft system. The inflow of oil then being derived from the combined component air pressure and silicone oil tank with the additional oil pump then pulling oil across an additional ratio gear set internal hydraulic impeller placed so that it is tandem rotating with the high side of the ratio gear set. The additional fluid cycle then venting from the additional hydraulic pump via pipe with one way valve then returning to the combined component oil and air pressure storage tank.
So simply the additional cycle is "oil discharge via tube/pipe, from the combined component pressure tank , oil enters tube to then enter an additional hydraulic impeller then tandem rotating with the high side of the ratio gear set...the oil then exhausting via tube to enter the additional hydraulic pump tandem rotating with the drive chain driven oil pump to then exhaust flow oil into the combined component "air pressure / oil pressure", pressure tank ... the oil pump exhaust then via tube with one way valve. This causes a fluid cycle "counter tilt" then increasing the forward advancement of magnetic pressure ( zero point advancement").
Since the "Fuel less Roadway Water Pump" is intended to deal with high storms that produce unknown levels of flooding the final system casing then made to be able to be submersible with 100% water proof casing. The generators and motors then of sealed type inert non conductive Noble gas fill.
The pump wheels and electric motors / generator assemblies are the made in a different fashion due to the high speed applications they are intended for. Centripetal warpage / centrifugal warpage then counteracted by a carbon graphite laminate composite then embedded with a thermo-setting resin cured in an enclave to then cause the high velocity components not to "stretch" due to rotation.... Additional an electromagnetic system may also increase the carbon graphite " creep "spin resistance" design augmentation. the carbon graphite laminate will mate / bolt to the systems components to then counter act elongation due to rotation.... the same also true for the electromagnetic augmentation that serves the same function. Additional thru bore electricity transference "slip rings" will also be required for the electromagnetic centripetal warpage / centrifugal warpage countermeasure. Components then of stainless steel ( pumps / motors / impellers ) !
Due to the high velocity intake of these types of pumps the intake must be a diffused manifold so that safe intake velocity occurs then having many inlets for the water over greater surface area than just the water pump pipe diameter..
The design with correct sprinkler "head and head retainer" may be able to cost effectively replace center pivot irrigation systems for agriculture.
Design Desk Inc.