Design Desk Inc.
Vacuum Jack Generator
The Vacuum Jack Generator is an independent power source for a domicile that is also clean energy.
1. tension coil spring
2. alignment connector "bar" triangular ( equilateral triangle) format with two expansion springs and one
jack at angles apex ( this keeps the upper cylinder from being encumbered when jacking )
3. hydraulic piston union bushing and bolt assembly
4. coil spring hook retainer ( open hoop )
5. inverted cup cylinder mounting bracket
6. bracket bar quadrant connection ie... sum of four brackets about 360 degrees "upon each quadrant point"
7. air inlet valve and vacuum level sensor that reports to the mapping electronics aids in electric
clutch engagement within the vacuum pump , number 31. The valve is also a push button vacuum relief valve
and electric safety valve / air inlet dampener valve opens under excessive vacuum ) - also allows for
the system "pre-set" initial "Start" vacuum level to then be set to increase the start cycle ability.
( additional manual vacuum pump with meter will increase the vacuum in the vacuum chamber prior to
the hydraulic chamber being expanded, via hydraulic jack . the component , number 7 then also containing
an electric vacuum level sensor to then cause the vacuum pump's engagement via electric circuit control
to "maintain" the operating vacuum level.
8. vacuum hose coupling - contains internal oil prevention shield and filter upon intake so that the vacuum
pump , number 31,32 only will pull vacuum preventing oil from the vacuum chamber from entering
the vacuum pump
9. vacuum chamber ( vacuum caused by the piston type air pump )
10. vacuum chamber cylinder ( open base )
11. oil retainer cylinder ( open top ) so that the oil is effected by the negative pneumatic pressure
13. coil expansion spring sum of two ( the "pre-start" manual vacuum compresses the expansion springs then
the hydraulic jack expands the chamber bringing the vacuum to it's operational level ).
14. circuit breaker "box"
15. receptacle panel
16. systems mapping / logic/ system governing electronic circuit board and electrical power
17. hydraulic impeller tandem union to input rotation of number 18
18. 1:10 ratio gear set high side rotation tandem union to number 21 input rotation from the internal electric
motor tandem with the hydraulic impeller number 17. The internal electric motor in this unit is
the "idle" motor then using a percentile of electricity generated in number 21.
19. magneto voltage regulator
20. over pressure oil flow safety valve
21. high voltage generator with magneto ( the magneto feeds electricity to the generator's field
coil / stator contains internal commutator and electric transference "contact brushes"
22. valve control electric solenoid
23. multi port oil flow valve with over pressure safety valve that vents oil over pressure via tube to the
vacuum chamber, also contains an oil pressure sensor to assist the mapping control electronics determine
the flow valves correct position then adjusted by solenoid electrification.
24. dual function hydraulic impeller intake - hydraulic pump fluid exhaust increase velocity and oil pressure
25. hydraulic impeller - , The hydraulic impeller with the addition for the "Start Up" cycle then
containing pneumatically pressurized pressure tank, containing oil ( silicone oil ) and air pressure. The
dual component pressure tank will have a valve upon the exhaust flow tube to then, inject pressurized oil
into the hydraulic impeller to assist in the " Start torque" then increasing rotation of the impeller via
the oil pressure. The dual component pressure tank then with pressure rated screw cap and wire retainer
then incorporating a pneumatic one way valve to inject the initial air pressure into the tank. ( The pressure
tank may be part of the hydraulic impeller's housing ). The dual component pressure tank in the unit then
also contains one way manual air pressure fill valve.This allows the air pressure to be initially filled
by a manual foot pump.
The "start up" dual component pressure tank within the unit may be automatically re-pressurized
by the vacuum pump's exhaust via dual outlet divergence valve ( automatically controlled by the
logic processor actuating the valve control electric solenoid then referencing the dual pressure
tank's air pressure over pressure safety) to cause the pressure tank to return to it's "start"
operating pneumatic pressure. The divergence valve upon the "re-pressurization" / repack system
then with a venting safety valve to prevent a pressure problem in the exhaust manifold should the
divergence valve become stuck. the "re-pack air pressure flow tube also then containing a one way
valve before the air pressure enters the dual component pressure tank in number 25.
A vacuum pump intake stitch valve will also allow the vacuum pump to cause ambient exterior air to
then be the intake air switching from the vacuum chamber pull allowing a faster "re-pack of air pressure
to number 25. The intake switch valve the adjusted by electric solenoid controlled in the system's
electronic logic processing system also with intake air filter and housing for the air filter.
26. r.p.m. sensor ( revolutions per minute sensor - reports to the system logic / control electronics)
27. electric drive motor Ac or Dc ( alternating current or Dc direct current), dual shaft connected to both
number's 28 and number 25.
28. 1:10 ratio gear set input rotation tandem rotating with the electric motor, number 27 drive
shaft ( armature) out put rotation tandem with the internal hydraulic pump "wheel" within number 29. The
high side of the ratio gear set may also contain a compound magneto to then generate electricity for the
electric motor , number 27 during the "Start up" cycle. The said magneto then voltage regulated and have
the current intensity level controlled in the system logic mapping control system within number 16.
29. hydraulic pump
30. vacuum pump electric clutch
31. piston type vacuum pump
32. vacuum pump cylinder "head" contains valve system for intake and exhaust "over head" cam
type cylinder head driven by drive "timing chain - vacuum pump with sealed filtered lubrication
and internal oil pump
33. exhaust air filter and exhaust manifold "pipe"
34. hydraulic "jack " pump
35. hydraulic pump "jack" oil flow direction reverse valve ( allows decompression of the "jack" hydraulic
piston , number 54
36. hydraulic jack lever "tube" ( allows the hand bar "tube type" to be inserted and allows the jack to
be pressurized by vertical motion
37. electrical ground
38. jack block coil spring hoop
39. one way vacuum valve
40. hydraulic jack tube lever
41. jack lever rubber hand grip
42. oil ( silicone oil ) return tube within number 11 vents to the vacuum chamber
43. oil return tube within number 11 vents to the vacuum chamber
44. oil cylinder open top - the contained oil is exposed to the vacuum within the vacuum chamber
45. vacuum chamber ( pre-set ) vacuum level able to be set by manual foot air pump positioned to cause vacuum
46. cylinder rings cause vacuum when the numbers 10 and 11 are expanded by the hydraulic jack.
The vacuum rings are fixed to a grove in number 10 and by interference fit pressure create a tight seal
upon the outer surface of number 11, yielding vacuum increase when the hydraulic jack expands the
partially oil filled chamber
47. electric hydraulic (oil) flow control valve reports to the system control circuits within number 16 - the valve
is also the manual positioned "start valve"- also as safety function the electric valve is actuated to then
cause system "all stop" as a safety feature if the design system detect system's fault by closing the oil
48. oil flow pipes
49. vacuum flow tube
50. oil flow coupling
51. oil return coupling
52. oil return coupling
53. bolt with electrical ground wire connects to system electrical ground to prevent shock hazard
from inductance or static electricity produced from flow of fluid
54. hydraulic jack piston type jack.
* Note - percentile of produced electrical current in number 21 is voltage regulated and controlled by potentiometer within the system logic circuits , number 16 to then be reintroduced to the electric drive motor number 27 to then accelerate the total system to the "run" speed regulated / governed by the r.p.m. sensor. The valve number 23 must be manually positioned prior to the "start up" cycle being started.
* Note - hydraulic fluid pump and hydraulic impellers housings contain oil pressure sensors to then aid in the systems stable operation then sending the information ( electric signal ) to the logic processing electronics board. The information will also aid in determining if an " All Stop" function is required due to component failure or out of parameter operating condition.
* Note - additional dynamo generator ( Dc direct current), may be driven by the vacuum pump electromagnetic clutch. The rotating 1/2 prior to electromagnetic clutch engagement to then, by drive belt and pulley system, rotate a dynamo p.m. generator ( permanent magnet generator ) to power the electric motor number 27 at start up. The feed electricity produced from the 24v dynamo then regulated by voltage regulator and electrical current level adjusted by circuit controlled potentiometer.
The electrical current level then referencing the r.p.m. sensor, will adjust the system electrical current reintroduction increasing system speed. If number 27 is an Ac ( alternating current motor ) the dynamo would then become a Magneto of sufficient electrical output to cause the forward advancement of magnetic pressure as applied electromagnetism within the electric motor to the yield speed inclines in assistance with the ratio gear set upon the drive line. This yields ample oil pressure for the system to operate correctly. The said magneto would then also be voltage regulated and controlled by circuit controlled potentiometer that references the system r.p.m. sensor to then maintain sufficient speed.
Manual compression of the vacuum chamber is attained via dual function valve , number 7 by causing a pre-set level of vacuum according to the scale of the system. When the expansion spring number 13 is fully compressed by the instigation of vacuum within the vacuum chamber , number 45 the system is ready to be "jacked by manual lever and hydraulic piston operation.
The valve number 23 is manually positioned to the start position allowing the oil run pressure divergence flow from number 25 to then cause a " counter tilt" effect with the oil then impaling the hydraulic pump number 24. Hydraulic pump, number 24 then is pumping oil to number 17 causing a compound incline of rotation by fluid speed while causing rotation of the magneto's armature and high voltage generator at the same time.Valve number 47 is then manually actuated causing oil flow in then system by the high vacuum contained in the vacuum chamber.
A percentile of the generated electricity in number 21 is then volt regulated, controlled by circuit controlled potentiometer and references the r.p.m. sensor with the electricity directed to the electric motor, number 27 and number 18's internal electric motor ( tandem rotating with the input rotation of the ratio gear set the 1 of the 1:10 ratio gear set), to then cause stable rotation of the high voltage generator producing constant electricity output voltage regulated at 120v Ac. The produced electrical current is then connected via wires to the circuit breaker box that is also electrically grounded for safety. The circuit breaker box is then connected to the design' s electricity outlet receptacles.
The internal electric motor within number 18 is then circuit controlled potentiometer in number 16, the electricity level to the internal electric motor in number 18 then is referencing the r.p.m. sensor to adjust correct current level settings. The control circuit also contains the "all stop" safety feature and is incurred when required determined by the r.p.m. sensor and or excessive vacuum level in the vacuum chamber.
The total system is electrically grounded with the oil flow pipes then electrically insulated to prevent any chance of incident of injury due to electrical inductance. Also a shock casing shield will encompass the flow pipes
exterior. A safety measure to prevent injury due to manufacturing defect.
The total system is encased in a weather safe water proof cover with a hinged lid to then enable the manual actuation as required for system start up. The system manual control switches... on / off and current
output "mode" ( watt output ) are then upon then panel number 14. The motors and generators are then of sealed type containing an inert Noble gas to prevent low level Ozone within the environment.
The system then cycling off of vacuum potential energy while the re-introduction of generated electrical current is applied causing forward advancement in rate of the rotational speed of the generator. The magnetic field resistance then counteracted upon, within the generator via the technique of compounding hydraulic pressure having
the pump's discharge impale the impeller ( oil pressure critical factor). The "return pull" of oil into the vacuum chamber is then increased by the high speed oil pump evacuating the vacuum chamber of oil faster than the oil is returned. This in tandem with the electricity re-introduction then causes perpetual rotation and fuel less high density high voltage production of output electricity "to then be used" in external application.
The design can be scaled to then fully accommodate the electrical energy requirement with the loading capacity to then balance the load requirement of the house. ie... the generator can scale ... also for institutional applications such as hospitals / emergency shelters.