Design Desk Inc.
Vacuum Draft Magnetic Bouncer Automotive Engine System
The following design system accelerated initially by the displacement of pneumatic pressure and then is sustained by magnetic repulsion by electromagnetic within the piston chamber / piston cylinder, and is caused to "tilt" advance by a draft effect by the systems produced vacuum cycle. The generated electrical current then is applied to the designs electric drive motor to cause rotation of an automatic or manual automotive transmission.
Please find a one cylinder version of the system below . Additional magnetic repellent piston system, with multiple piston, can follow the same system flow cycle. Additional pistons with magnetic repellent and vacuum system can be incorporated where the final out put in horse power is required at greater levels. The crankshaft then has weighted lobes to balance the system with an oribital rod bearing then connected on the crankshaft allowing for the full 360 degree rotation...
Please find the top view below;
Please find the side view below;
1. High Voltage Automotive "ignition system coil"
2. electromagnet firing distributor
3. Coil electrical transference conductive "wires"
4. electromagnet firing conductor "wires"
5. piston with permanent magnets and piston rings with oil seal rings
6. large valve
7. small valve
8. large diameter flow tube
9. small diameter flow tube
10. air breather assembly with air filtration
11. vacuum canister vacuum tank
12. air inlet spring dampener "valve" opens under maximum vacuum canister rated negative pressure
with fault safety sensor
13. vacuum level sensor
14. air intake with air filter
15. flow direction control valve
16. electric actuation solenoid
17. max pressure over pressure safety valve
18. pneumatic pressure sensor
19. one way valve pneumatic flow valve
20. pneumatic flow tube
21. pneumatic flow tube
22. tension pulley adjustment screw and locking base by bolt
23. electric actuation flow valve
24. one way flow valve
25. flow valve electric actuation references air pressure level in number 54
26. main air pressure storage tank
27. oil pump distributor oil manifold
28. oil pump driven by worm gear / screw gear
29. oil filter
31. drive belt
32. pulley , sprocket and electric clutch assembly
33. adjustable oil pump drive sprocket
34. air compressor piston with rings / cylinder lubrication via channel upon the oil pump also lubricates
the air compressor "head" and valve assembly in number 35
35. air compressor "head" an over head cam driven by the drive sprocket number 87 then with one
intake and one exhaust valve , also containing tappet / hydraulic lifters to engage the head rocker arms
36. drive chain
37. generator drive chain adjustment screws ( sum of two total )
38. oil flow tube
39. magnetic filings magnet
40. transmission oil pump intake screened filter
41. oil filter ( transmission )
42. automotive transmission oil drain plug
43. automotive transmission oil "pan"
44. generator ( permanent magnetic with magnetic field compound windings )
45. drive shaft cup ( drive axle inserts into the cup) the drive shaft then to an All Wheel Drive AWD transfer box
the component may also be used for a front wheel drive motor cycle then motivating a hydraulic pump cycle with hydraulic fluid transfer to the front wheel hydraulic impeller . - note redundant hose casing ie a hose within a hose with fault sensor for component malfunction.
46. electronics voltage regulation / electricity "transformers - may also contain sensor system
mapping electronic logic system control circuits, instrument cluster multi "wire" ribbon wire" receptacle
48. Main electric motor (horse power determined by application)
50. Cam lobe
51. hydraulic "lifter" lifts the push rod controlling the cylinder valves
52. push rod
53. permanent magnets
54. Air pressure storage tank
55. valve electric positioning and manual positioning
56. hydraulic oil under pressure distributor flow box
57. flow valve "dampener valve " coil spring type allows for exterior air intake under
high suction... screened filtered intake cover
58. What's that some kinda game chip? :)
59. valve spring/ valve assembly ( inverted valve assembly)
60. push rod
61. pneumatic impeller with circumference gear
62. generator core shaft - "armature" core shaft tension screw threaded nut horizontally adjust the
generator armature and field coil in tandem
64. core shaft tandem gear ( assist the armature of the generator rotation )
65. bearing race
66. 1: 50 ratio gear set high side rotation toward number 44 internal dual hydraulic oil impellers upon
each side of the ratio ie. one hydraulic impeller upon the input of the ratio gear set and another
hydraulic impeller upon the out put side of the ratio gear set.
67. generator wire mounting clip
68. oil return tube ( from the ratio gear set )
69. distributor drive gear ( rotates the electrical "firing" rotor within the distributor to cause intense
70. thru bore current ( electricity) slip ring with electricity transference "brushes and commutator"
for the Main electric motor
71. thru bore current ( electricity) slip ring with electricity transference "brushes"
for the electromagnetic clutch
72. cylinder head mounted electromagnet
73. rocker arm
74. one way valve
75. drive chain
76. internal "fly wheel" and piston crank shaft assembly
77. transmission drive sprocket
78. large pulley
79. electric clutch wire "bus" wire connector
80. electromagnetic clutch
81. electromagnet firing distributor positional lock nut
82. Main electric motor armature
83. main electric motor field coil Stator
84. divider plate acts as propeller cooling fan
85. 360 degree screened air inlet
86. R.P.M. sensor ( hall effect revolutions per minute sensor )
87. air compressor cam drive sprocket
89. flow tubes ( with additional flow control valves "electric " so that controlled pressurization of
number 61 occurs )
90. Main electric motor commutator
91. oil pressure sensor
92. piston mount permanent magnet
93. casing mount electromagnets
94. generator "brushes" upon the commutator
95. drive chain and sprocket system
96. drive chain
This engine system is designed with the intention to "diesel" ( continue to "run" ) then upon deep vacuum and "tilt" into forward rotation by magnetic pulse then with the additional magnetic "pressure" applied by the electric motor to then cause the system to yield perpetual motion upon a fuel less platform. The system then being started by pneumatic displacement with the air flow causing rotation by air pressure impaling a pneumatic impeller. The on-board air compressor allows the system to be able to recover the pneumatic pressure automatically by referencing the system stored air pressure pressure level.
The compound oil flow rate then increases the system initial "start" speed. The resultant electricity produced by the rotating permanent magnetic generator then electrifies the coil and feeds electricity to the distributor and piston electromagnets. The stored pneumatic pressure ( air pressure) then within the two storage tanks, is only displaced when starting the system...until stable high vacuum is obtained. This allows for the air compressor , number 34, to only be required intermittent usage. The air compressor is not require to "run" all the time.
The design then upon the down stroke of the piston will cause a deeper vacuum within number 11, when number 6 is then opened due to the electromagnet in the piston system cylinder "head " firing causing down force by magnetism. The air then pulled in ( under the piston) by the prior up stroke is the able to be compressed by the down stroke of the piston to yield a working air pressure to then be directed to the system pneumatic impeller increasing rotation of the total system. The down stroke of the piston also acts as an air pump with the displaced air pressure to then impale the impeller causing more rotation.
The valve system upon the piston system then is as follows ... Number 6 is a larger diameter to cause a deeper vacuum within number 11 upon each down stroke of the piston. The down stroke is forced by the electromagnet in the cylinder "head" firing. This also causes the air under the piston to compress and exhaust directed to the pneumatic impeller, number 61. Number 7, then opens upon the up stroke of the piston ( opening to suck the piston - higher vacuum), with the suction pressure resistance under the piston then relived by the inverted valve ( assembly number 59) , opening at the same time.
The up stroke is then assisted by the casing base electromagnet "firing" just after the piston bottoms out. The inverted valve , number 59, open sucking air in upon the up stroke of the piston . If number 6 is 100% diameter then number 7 is 40 % of the same diameter... so number 6 is slightly larger by twice the area ...the air compressor , number 34, then is causing a deepening vacuum cycle until the operating vacuum level is obtained with the level then stabilized by the air inlet dampener valve upon the vacuum tank , number 12. The air compressor's electric clutch is automatically disengaged by the vacuum dampener , number 12 , sensor sending electrical signal thru the electronics to indicate correct operating vacuum level has been obtained.
The piston system then causing the crank shaft to rotate will also then in tandem rotate the inner diameter of the electromagnetic clutch then being constant "hot" as is the field coil of the Main electric motor.. This way when the engine system's "throttle" engaged the main electric motor's armature will also "share" current with the outer diameter of the electric clutch. The clutches engagement then so that more electricity is then produced by the generator than is required by the "baug rate" that the loading of the Main electric motor demands... This allows for constant incline in velocity. on a smaller electric motor system. Currently the electric car has a problem with the Horss Power vs. Weight of the electric drive motors ... This type of design system then solves the problem.
The generated electricity in number 44 then is regulated and fed to the electromagnetic clutch and Main electric motor by variable resistor / potentiometer. The inner magnetics within the electromagnetic clutch remain "hot" electrically when the system is in operation. When the system is throttled forward ( increased rotation rate) the current level is increased to the outer electromagnetics in the clutch and the armature of the electric motor. The field coil of the Main electric motor remains "hot" when the system is in operation.
While the advancement in rotation is occurring. The " generator "baug" rate is counteracted upon by increased magnetism via electricity in the generator field coil increasing and greater oil flow through the ratio gear set. This yields more usable electricity for the systems functions. The generator increase rate ( field coil increase ) resistance calculated by the oil flow compound cycle within the system to null "zero" the resistance in the math by allowing greater rate of oil flow within the ratio gear set. The electricity level in the field coil of the generator is automatically increased by circuit controlled variable resistor to yield more usable electricity output from the generator. The same circuit then engages the electromagnetic clutch operation simeutaneously with the Main electric motor's variable resistor / potentiometer .. the "throttle's tandem velocity increase circuit.
As an alternate oil flow path within the ratio gear set , then with the oil impaling a hydraulic impeller, the oil from the oil pump may exit the oil pump and then enter the high side of the ratio gear set's hydraulic impeller then taking the rotational rate resistance out of the speed equation. Then the discharge /exhaust oil will travel via tube to the hydraulic impeller upon the ratio gear sets low end torque input side of the ratio gear set. The hydraulic oil under pressure will impale the hydraulic impeller connected tandem rotating with the input side of the ratio gear set to then cause rate incline of rotation . The low rotation rate side of the ratio gear set will then also contain a safety oil pressure relief valve to then channel the discharge if excessive oil pressure is encountered to the automotive transmissions oil pan via tube.
Due to the nature of this system speed regulation is critical. To then control possible run away effect ... the ignition coil , number 1 has a safety system to them be able to be turned off and or it's effect reduced by controlling the current level from the coil... also an additional hydraulic dampener valve with fluid ( oil ) bypass flow tube ( two exhaust tubes to the oil pan) to control the oil compound cycle for controlled running with the valve then placed upon number 56 then venting the oil via tube to the automotive transmission oil pan. The valve is then electric and with redundant positional solenoids as a safety feature. The said additional valve is then positioned by solenoids and controlled by referencing the R.P.M. ( revolutions per minute ) sensor upon the systems generator , number 44.
Factors also involving these type of engine systems.. the block and transmission then water safe and electrically insulated from the chassis of the vehicle to prevent any unwanted conductive discharge of electricity must be within the cars total system design. The observance of capacitance the being formed from static electricity produced within the system will the electrically ground to a plasma box not the chassis of the vehicle. The block ( piston cylinder) may have a tendency to gause ( become magnetic ) due to the motion of the system..it most likely will not impede the system function. ( stain less steel ) material selection of choice for all applicable system components. rust is dangerous! The air flow through the system then will act as a air purifier... minimal ionization will occur with the static electricity dissipation ( and discharge transformer equipped to reintroduce the current plasma box is a current harvesting system ). The actual physical exterior surface must also be electrically insulated and contained in an outer shell to prevent damage to the electrical insulation . The outer "shell" will have the ability to "pressure check" by "compressed air" sensor to indicate or determine system integrity. The drive shaft cup assembly (number 45) then containing a non electrically conductive segment composed of non electrically conductive material then to not allow electric current to discharge in a hazardous fashion.
* Note - In the final design the drive belt pulley , number 78 will be moved to the left ( as depicted upon the top view schematic) so the the alignment with the smaller pulley ( total pulley and drive belt system moves to the left) so that the alignment then remains.. ( air compressor / oil pump assembly also is moved to the left so the system works correctly) . This is applied so that drive belt change is an easier function. The large pulley then between the lubrication casing for the sprocket system and the R.P.M. sensor then upon the end of the drive shaft. The sprocket / pulley order upon the air compressor system then also is reversed so that the pulley is toward the end of the drive shaft followed by the sprocket ( contained in a lubrication casing with the drive shaft the the input to the air compressor's electric clutch and the drive chain the rotating the oil pump drive gear.