Vacuum Draft Lawnmower
The "Vacuum Draft Lawnmower" is an alternative to electric plug in electric mowers that operate on electrical storage batteries. The design system compounds hydraulic draft rate and velocity of oil to increase rotation while retaining "work potential" upon an "on-board" fuel less generator also yielding rotational capacity to then mow the lawn. The system is safer than internal combustion lawnmowers with additional safety features that makes the self propelled lawnmower easier to use.
The design is a fuel less electric "Hybird" motor system using retained "work" potential in the form of vacuum to produce electricity. Increasing agriculture and reducing the cost associated with the water availability is obtainable on small platforms at relatively low cost and this design system will be able to provide the service. Since this
lawnmower has the ability to produce fuel less torque the adaptation for water pumping via the system's hydraulic pressure feed P.O.T. ( point of transfer ) can, in remote applications, increase water availability for plant life adding to natural carbon dioxide conversion. The system also produces excess Ac (alternating current electricity) for use in farm application or to power an "off - grid" dwelling...
This system continues to work due to the effect of surface area then in the dual component vacuum tank. The surface area of the oil exposed to vacuum then then at an operational level. the exit or exhaust oil flow then with the return oil in process has a reduced retention level due to the vacuum. The return oil then having total vacuum level effecting the return oil. This effect in applied physics in tandem with the reintroduction of electrical current allowing for perpetuation or rotation.
1. dual component (hydraulic fluid " non flammable oil" and pneumatic vacuum vacuum retainer vacuum
tank) motor system to mower deck mounting bolt system sum of four
2. oil fill screw cap wire bar retainer (the center of the vacuum cap then contains reinforced metal support that
the wire bar clips into to increase the strength of the vacuum cap)
3. vacuum screw cap retainer
4. maximum vacuum air inlet dampener (expansion spring mechanical air inlet valve)
5. vacuum level gauge (dial indication of vacuum level)
6. oil return pipe (utilized in the system "throttle" system - oil by pass flow pipe)
7. vacuum pipe
8. one way valve - retains vacuum within the vacuum tank
9. vacuum pipe to vacuum hose coupling
10. vacuum hose
11. main line oil return pipe (1 3/4" internal dia. )
12. mower handle
13. lawnmower handle height adjustment screw clamp - allows the operator to raise or lower the mower handle
or adjust the flex rod tension
14. flex tension "rod" - the rod gives additional support to the mower handle by the natural tension in the strait
rod then bent to it's mounted position.
15. flex rod mounting and clamp
16. flex rod receiving tube (mounts to the handle bar with quick release clasp / buckle)
17. lawnmower electronics cooling fins for - system mapping - system electronic regulation system - electrical
18. foot actuated manual vacuum pump - vacuum prime pump - causes negative pressure within the dual
component vacuum tank prior to the system's "Start" sequence
19. Air vent - air exhaust
20. adjustable foot pedal - operates the manual vacuum pump - vertical motion pumping - rubber outer
edge / safety guard
21. expansion spring - return spring
22. rear wheel sum of two
23. lawnmower handle stop block rubber face - allows the operator to "tilt" the lawnmower if required
24. lawnmower handle hinge
25. p.m. (permanent magnet) Dynamo (Dc - direct current electricity generator) connects via multi
wire "ribbon" wire to the electronics power management system, number 60
26. hydraulic draft pump
27. small pulley 4" dia. (diameter)
28. tension pulley coil spring retains the tension pulley tension upon the drive belt - mounts to the
fixed "frame and a hinged slide plate - maintains drive belt tension using coil spring
29. system "throttle linkage rod" operates system's oil flow valves - connects to position control pull cable
30. "throttle rod hinge" mounts to the oil flow pipe
31. main line control valve with main line ( oil flow pipe) return tube / pipe valve max pressure safety valve
with valve decompression over pressure pressure relief vent pipe - valve control lever then connecting to
letter "D" cable and "throttle positional rate control selection slide switch" upon the handle bar (letter "D")
via connecting rod, number 29
32. coil spring (retention coil spring)
33. hydraulic pump - tool attachment hydraulic feed to then operate - string trimmer - front tine tiller or
other hydraulic drive tool
34. hall effect R.P.M. sensor (revolutions per minute sensor) connects via multi wire "ribbon" wire to the
electronics power management system, number 60
35. 14" dia. (diameter) large pulley
36. one way valve (oil flow valve)
37. oil drain
38. electric motor connects via multi wire "ribbon" wire to the electronics power management
system, number 60
39. 1:10 ratio gear set output rotation tandem rotation with the hydraulic impeller in number 40 and the ratio
gear set rotational input tandem with the armature of the main electric motor number 38. The ratio gear
set is sealed lubrication type encasement
40. hydraulic impeller entry oil feed pipe 3/8" internal dia. (diameter)
41. hydraulic pump entry oil feed pipe 3/8" internal dia. (diameter)
42. mechanical clutch ( contains pressure plate clutch disk and flywheel uses mechanical lever slave to
engage the clutch connecting cable letter "C". Pulling the lever, number 66, then causes the rotational
drive torque to rotate the dynamo / magneto and high speed hydraulic pump causing a hydraulic fluid
"draft effect" pulling hydraulic fluid from under the high vacuum.
This action increases the Dynamo's rotation allowing for the reintroduction circuit to increase the system's
speed. The system's velocity rate is "governed" by the magneto's field coil the extrapolating information
from the system R.P.M. sensor (revolutions per minute sensor). When the clutch is engaged the rotational
torque is transferred from number 40 to number 41 and tandem rotating large pulley, number 35. The core
of the r.p.m. sensor is also tandem rotating upon the connecting drive shaft.
43. lawnmower blade sealed bearings retainer mounting plate
44. sealed bearing "bearing race"
45. lawnmower grass cutting "blade"
46. multi wire wire "bus" clip docks to the main bus clip upon number 60
47. multi wire bus clip ( Ac [ alternating current ] output magneto and Dc dynamo)
48. nut and lock washer mounting system sum of four about 360 degrees from the top view center point
49. hydraulic drive self propelled lawnmower oil flow directional valve - allows for forward and reverse - the
reverse function has electric lock out safety feature (located upon the directional flow valve , number 49 and
requires that the operator depress a button upon the left hand grip to cause the mower to reverse direction).
Oil pressure couplings for each wheel send and return. The return oil post P.O.T. ("point of transfer" /
hydraulic impeller), then is directed to the vacuum tank via oil flow pipe, number 51
50. self propelled oil flow tubes / hoses mounting bracket
51. self propeller oil flow valve over pressure pressure relief valve oil over pressure vents via tube / pipe to
the vacuum tank
52. front wheel assembly height adjustment and mounting "tower" also able to dock / bolt mount forward
53. hydraulic fluid P.O.T. (point of transfer) self propelled hydraulic fluid pressure to mechanical wheel
rotation power unit
54. differential gear (system contains one unit upon each front wheel assembly)
55. front wheel (self propelled front wheels) sum of two
56. drive belt tension pulley mounts to a "hinged slide plate" uses a 1/2 inch drive socket wrench to replace
the drive belt causing extension of the retention coil spring causing drive belt tension.
57. 1/2 socket wrench recess - pivots the "hinged slide plate" to install a new drive belt
58. Ac magneto - Ac electricity generator.... connects via multi wire "ribbon" wire to the electronics power
management system, number 60
59. dual component vacuum and oil, "vacuum tank" and valve flow rate meter " oil velocity dampener valve
indicating flow rate - does not close completely opens with manual clutch engaged - assist in vacuum tank
oil level height - oil full line
60. system electronic control circuits and power management "bay" contains multi wire "bus" docking ,
voltage regulators / rectifier and all electronics including fuses block to allow the lawnmower to operate
61. hydraulic drive multi port coupling box - allows for additional oil pressure send and return to power
"by hydraulic pressure" additional garden tools - tiller tines leas rake blower - snow blower etc..
62. dual component vacuum tank mounting tube mounts the system to the mower "deck"
63. drive belt
64. hydraulic "tool" ( garden tiller / leaf vacuum / spreader ) oil pressure couplings compression fittings - extends
past the weather cover for easy union
65. handle "throttle" the throttle rotates toward the operator to cause self propelled forward motion of the
lawn mower (by hydraulic fluid pressure using the P.O.T. valve system acting upon flow direction
valve number 49), and the rotating of the handle away from the operator with the left hand then depressing
the thumb button allows for the system "self propel" in reverse also using valve, number 49.
The "throttle" also a potentiometer forward direction only to then increase the mower's system speed ie....
increasing the electricity reintroduction rate / current level from the Dc dynamo to the system main electric
motor number 38. This also increases the oil pressure to the P.O.T. valve until an internal dampener in the
switch valve, number 49 then allows the oil over pressure to return to the vacuum tank via pipe, number 51.
The throttle potentiometer connects via multi wire "ribbon" wire to the electronics power management
system, number 60
66. mechanical clutch engagement lever ( the compression of the lever then engages the clutch, number 42 )
67. left hand grip
68. system start button - requires cable connection to letter "D" and that the vacuum tank has been
vacuum "primed" before the start sequence will allow for rotation along with the electricity reintroduction
69. "on" and system "start" / "off switch" - "all stop switch" breaks or engages the electricity reintroduction circuit
path then using the Dc current produced in the dynamo to electrify the main electric motor number 38
70. system "throttle" valve control connects by letter "D"
71. lawnmower "deck"
72. 12v Dc photovoltaic "solar panel" (charges the lithium battery that motivates the electric vacuum
pump, number 74 - connects via multi wire "ribbon" wire to the electronics power management
system, number 60
73. vacuum pump air intake pressure rated hose (contains - one way valve upon the vacuum max
level dampener valve)
74. electric vacuum pump connects via multi wire "ribbon" wire to the electronics power management
system, number 60
75. air exhaust sponge filter
76. rechargeable lithium battery ( recharged by the solar panel or by the motor system "running") connects
via multi wire "ribbon" wire to the electronics power management system, number 60 - the battery
is extractible when the weather cover is in the closed position yet water safe
77. battery mounting system connects via multi wire "ribbon" wire to the electronics power management
system, number 60
78. weather cover / outer casing
79. lamp bay and counter weight insert recess (counter weight recess loaded if using the riding foot
80. rear wheel center pivot mounting (allows the rear wheel to steer the mower)
81. rear wheel suspension "bracket"
82. rear foot riding platform attachment bore
* Note - The larger oil return pipe causes a "tilt" effect causing the larger diameter oil flow pipe to then pull into vacuum while drafting the oil from the vacuum tank by nature of volume under suction ie... "the resistance is less upon the 3/8" dia. pipe from the vacuum tanks drain whereas the oil return pipe has a greater diameter effected by total vacuum level.
* Note - The system's reverse self propelled function only allows very slow speeds as an additional safety measure and requires the thumb button upon the left hand grip assembly depressed to ensure the operator is aware of the intention to then reverse direction of the mower.
* Note - The magneto then working in tandem with the system r.p.m. balance circuit will by number 70 then cause stable idle according to the system throttle positional setting (not the hand grip throttle) to then use increased electromagnetism in the magneto's field coil to slow the system causing a "stable idle". The field coil the causes the magneto to act as a resistance break.
* Note - all bus and wire connectors connect to the system logic / power management system number
60 ( includes sensor system and electricity feed wires).
* Note - the tiller tool attachment may then mount to the forward position yet be used with the lawnmower in
reverse making it a "rear tine tiller" - requires additional handle bar attachment to then be walking
forward in front of the lawnmower / tiller while tilling. Fuel less agricultural till capacity aids in solving
global hunger cost effective!
* Note - if the wheels, number 55 (sum of two), then are connected to torque converters and subsequent
larger generators, the generators with magnetos then would provide sufficient electrical production
to move an electric cargo rail train.
The handle bar accelerator right side hand grip then is center positioned (neutral) by spring tension to automatically "return" to the neutral position by spring tension. When the system is in Ac (alternating current) electricity generating mode the circuit then wired to cause resistance in the dynamo field coil as the the dynamo is a "compound dynamo" with wire coil winding causing the permanent magnet to also act as an electromagnet. The electronics " bay" electronics "module" is also equipped with a voltage regulator and receptacle rated
at 120v Ac output. The receptacle is an "all weather" / "weather resistant" outlet with weather cover.
The design drafts hydraulic fluid under vacuum to then cause, "by larger diameter return oil flow pipe open to high vacuum", rotation of the Dc generator (dynamo) with the clutch engaged causing the produced electrical current re-introduced to the systems electric motor (number 38) electrified with the manual clutch engaged yields continual rotation. All wire bus clips the dock to number 60 electric control system "bay".
The "Start " sequence is as follows; the dual component vacuum tank is caused to have high vacuum with the foot pump and or by the electric vacuum pump (optional). While this function is being incurred the clutch engagement lever, number 66, is then compressed by the left hand to cause, by the hydraulic pump number 26, a "hydraulic draft" (suction) effect" then advancing the total system factoring the electricity re-introduction circuit. The dynamo, number 25 powers the electric motor, number 38.
The "run away effect" is then controlled by the potentiometer switch, number 70's electrical current intensity level and if required... The valve number 31 is then caused to open by slide lever valve positional lever, number 70 who's positional switch also contains a potentiometer that controls the electricity reintroduction circuit path then feeding electricity to the main electric motor, number 38 from the electricity generating Dynamo (number 25), and a short "timed" run of electrical current from the battery with the battery current directed to the main electric motor number 38.
With valve number 31 closed the "fluid lock" ( oil within the main line oil return pipe) will cause the system to rotate when the valve, number 31, is opened causing the oil within the flow pipe, number 11, effected by high vacuum within the dual component vacuum tank. This causes system rotation and production of electricity by the dynamo's rotation that is volt regulated and controlled by potenitometer (within number 70). The electricity is then directed to the system main electric motor number 38.
The battery "start up - jump up" is optional but may make the consumer a bit more satisfied with the design.. While the design is in operation the rechargeable battery then is charging able to be used in other yard tools like string trimmers, hedge clippers etc.... The battery short run start upon electrical feed from the battery than controlled / initiated upon the slide switch number 70 in addition to the run reintroduction potentiometer.
The magneto can the act as an electromagnetic break causing a balanced "system idle" by increased field coil magnetic intensity causing increased resistance by traversing magnetic fields with the magnetism induced by electricity (electromagnetism). The magneto's resistance "break" function extrapolates information from the r.p.m. sensor and current level setting from with in the lever, number 70's potentiometer, and is electricity current intensity level controlled automatically by electronic circuit.
The current level produced and used is then increased by the system throttle position, letter "D". The system's forward motion then controlled by cable directing pressurized oil to the P.O.T. (point of transfer) hydraulic impeller system rotating the wheels.
The system's electronics bay, number 60, will contain an artificial electricity ground system to remove any stray electrical inductance or static electricity from becoming an electrical shock hazard. A system's final weather casing docks atop the "engine / motor" system... also acting as a shock casing to then prevent injury due to manufacturing defect, ie... the weather casing thick enough to prevent injury the weather casing contains small 12v Dc electric vacuum pump and a solar panel upon the exterior surface. Opening the weather casing requires center flex rod extraction and handle bar cross piece, number 16 prior to forward tilt of the weather shield outer casing / cover.
The motor / generator system then is mounted to the lawnmower "deck" with electrically insulated bushings between the components. The lawn mower (lawnmower deck and operator handle have an additional electricity ground system using an artificial electrical ground (plasma box) with inductance warning lamp upon the handle bar. This will warn the operator is electrical inductance has occurred and as a safety feature causes an "All Stop" in the system logic processor, number 60.
The P.V. ( photovoltaic solar panes will then continually electrically charge the lithium battery that operates the vacuum pump then causing greater vacuum in the dual component vacuum tank via one way valve upon the vacuum level max vacuum air inlet dampener, number 4. The electric vacuum pump may be made to cause automatic actuation then referencing an electric signal produced within the vacuum meter, number 5.
The basal vacuum level then to exceed the mechanical resistance so that the suction of the "return oil" is causing a "short run time" as vacuum seeks equilibrium. While this is being incurred, the electrical drive system with the switch, number 69, positioned to the "on" position then causes continual rotation motivating the lawnmower grass cutting blade in circular rotation.
The mower then has the ability to mulch and or to eject the lawn clippings to a grass collection bag that mounts to the operators handle. Side port lawn clipping ejection (the lawnmower's lawn clipping ejection port then a spring tension flap - closed in the natural position that allows lawn clipping collection bag to mount to receive the clippings).
Design Desk Inc.