Utility Scale Fluid Drive Power Plant
The following Utility scale power plant design solves the Alternative energy storage problem by utilizing Gravity and pneumatic pressure as it's motive force. The design system can be used to electrify an inductance electric water heater with the produced steam to then be directed to "existing" Utility scale electricity producing power plants allowing the CO2 ( Carbon Dioxide) emission problem to be corrected within the time restraints required to subdue global warming due to CO2 emissions.
1. oil ( silicone oil ), flow pipe
2. oil ( silicone oil ), flow pipe
3. hydraulic drive impeller causes the air compressor to rotate when required
4. air intake filter assembly
5. piston type air compressor - contains Magento ( a Magneto is a permanent magnet Ac / alternating
current electricity generator), and electromagnetic clutch allowing for disengaged on timed
interval - activates when the system reports low air pressure in number 10.
6. air compressor air intake manifold
7. air compressor exhaust
8. one way pneumatic fill valve
9. silicone oil pressure rated oil fill cap with pressure sensor over pressure safety vent valve within the cap design
10. combined component pressure storage tank contains silicone oil and air pressure that then causes
oil pressure upon discharge
11. pressure tank and "oil head weight" oil tank union flow pipe
12. oil exhaust valve
13. oil drain
14. hydraulic (oil) impeller
15. hydraulic "draft impeller
16. electric drive motor
17. 1:10 ratio gear set high side rotation tandem to number 21- input rotation then tandem rotating with
number 15's and 14's internal impeller "wheels" and the dual shaft electric motor's armature number 16
18. main control circuits "box" control electronic circuit logic / system "mapping"
19. voltage regulator
20. in line oil filter
21. permanent magnet "magneto" electricity generator
22. main high voltage generator
23. r.p.m. (revolutions per minute sensor)
24. high speed hydraulic pump
25. oil flow pipe pipe elbow 90 degree bend
26. one way oil flow valve
27. oil flow valve
28. valve control sheathed pull cable and electric wires to control the electric valve
29. valve control sheathed pull cable and electric wires to control the electric valve
30. main high volume oil holding tank
31. oil fill screw cap
32. air inlet gurgle prevention inlet
33. oil tank foundation
34. main electrical wire assembly to "electrical grid sub station"
35. one way valve
36. one way valve
37. one way valve
38. oil flow divergence valve - allows for oil flow "by-pass" to "control" the hydraulic fluid "hydraulic draft
effect". This valve is electric and adjust by it's internal electric motor actuation of motion then by referencing
the system electronics referencing the control system logic circuits to aid in the generator's drive line speed.
39. ratio gear set high side "counter tilt" hydraulic impeller - nullifies the mechanical resistance within the ratio
40. oil flow divergence valve
41. oil flow pipe hydraulic fluid oil pressure sensor
42. oil flow pipe "from" the divergence valve
43. oil flow pipe
44. one way valve
45. high pressure oil flow pipe
The above design system then uses "air pressurized oil" to cause rotation of a hydraulic draft generator drive line assembly. The system accelerates upon fluid suction of a pressurized fluid with an electric "re-introduction circuit" ie... a percentile of "produced" electricity is intensity and voltage regulated then "re-introduced" to the generator system's drive line electric motor number 16 at variable intensity via potentiometer within the system's logic control electronic circuit board, number 18.
This solves the "Alternative Energy" electricity storage problem as gravity is a constant. Number 23, (r.p.m. sensor) then reports the rotation rate of the high speed hydraulic pump to then adjust the electricity "reintroduction circuit" for stable "running". The valves numbers 12 and number 27 are then manually positioned and adjusting the valves that are then electrically adjusted automatically referencing the generator drive lines rate of rotation by the system's logic electronic circuits in number 18. The drive line components are union joined and produce a "stable" run away effect.
The design system is intended to operate with hydraulic fluid of a non electrically conductive non flammable oil such as silicone oil. The total system is electrically grounded to discharge any unwanted electrical inductance.
This design operates by the "hydraulic draft effect" is fluid in confinement does not stretch so when pumping a "pressurized" fluid at high velocity with a preceding hydraulic impeller upon the system drive line with a ratio gear set causing the hydraulic pump to move a higher unit of volume of oil within the same time period the "effect" then is a increase in rotation by fluid suction yielding electricity when a generator is upon the drive line.
Design Desk Inc.