Design Desk Inc.
Solar Pneumatic Generator
The following design system then is a Solar Pneumatic cycle that
uses "non flammable" , "non electrically conductive" oil (transmission fluid), to then produce energy storage in the form of pneumatic pressure to be converted to electricity. The wiring for all components then connected in the electronics "bay" with required operating circuits for correct voltage regulated final electrical output.
* Note - The above schematic is then a self sustaining generator that is able to be started with a small solar panel thus greatly reducing the cost of a power supply system to then provide enough electricity to power a home.
* Note - The individual drive lines ( component assemblies are then connected by drive shafts and are supported by bearing races. The electronics system also contains a use clock ("like a mileage counter for hours in use to then give warning when it's time to renew the bearings causes all stop function shutting the system down at high hour bearing renew for repair").
* Note - The main buried pressure tank then can also be pneumatically pressurized by manual filling air pressure via one way valve then upon the max pressure vent.
* Note - The hydraulic pump then connected to the generator assembly is aligned so that the high side of rotation is causing the generator to be rotated faster tandem with the high rate of rotation produced by the 1:50 ratio gear set.
* Note - The P.M. Dynamo (permanent magnetic Dynamo), is then causing the electrical feed current to then energize the Stator field coil of the generator then yielding high voltage Ac (alternating current). The dynamo produces Dc "direct current" and is a permanent magnet electricity generator. The current produced in the dynamo also contains a voltage regulator to govern the voltage.
The main High voltage generator also contains a quick change voltage regulator to keep the electricity output at constant voltage.
* Note - The oil and flow system then within the gen box and may allow for " distributed" air flow intake to then lower the air inlet suction velocity making it safer.
* Note - The dynamo's current is also used to feed electricity to the electric motor then tandem rotating with the centrifugal air compressor. The electric motor may be Ac current (requires an inverter Dc to Ac current inverter), or direct current. The air compressor may also be piston type for different compression rates. Centrifugal compressors (turbo compressor), will require higher rates of rotation to produce the similar pressure ranges and last longer with less parts to repair.
* Note - The hydraulic flow pipes / hoses must also be electrically grounded to control static electricity
* Note - The buried combined component oil and air pressure pressure tank is then able to be filled with oil via the max pressure vent
* Note - The R.P.M. sensor ( revolutions per minute sensor ) then is used to extrapolate, via electronic circuit, the systems governed rate of rotation. The said circuit then causing restriction of oil flow , actuation the solenoid connected to the oil flow valve, and reducing the electricity in the reintroduction circuit allowing feed electricity to the electric motor. ie... the electric motor control circuit is then circuit controlled potentiometer.
An "all stop" safety fault circuit is also referencing the R.P.M. sensor circuit to then prevent a "system run away effect" as a safety measure. Also to then control the run away effect the current in the main generator's field coil / Stator can be increased to then slow the system. This produces more out flow electricity so the capacity of the electrical flow current level management system (voltage regulator), must be taken into consideration as the thermal properties are a critical factor, then to design the system to handle it's produced heat be generated within the wiring.
* Note - The design then able to cause the current density upon a low cost platform to be able to be adapted to motivate electric farm tractors and electric automotive products and or water pumping and water harvest, via dehumidification, and or cost effective desalination for agricultural use. The design may also be used for fire fighting equipment the being the power source for air distillation to obtain Nitrogen (N2) cost effective to then manage wildfires cost effective as the stored N2 then displaces the oxygen feeding the flames putting wildfires out in a more efficient manor.
Please note "if using for increased farm water the cooling of the crops is required to reduce global warming controlling water reactivity....!!!!"
The air conditioning of the farm field will use the heat sink as the earth for the heat side of the air conditioning refrigeration system, ie... the air conditioners condenser is then in the ground to control dissipate the heat produced from the refrigeration cycle and the evaporator, "cold side" of the refrigeration system is then used to produce cold exterior forced air, via blower fan and electric motor, thus reducing water evaporation upon the farm field. For transportation systems, an additional 12v Dc small piston type air compressor will then fill the pneumatic pressure.... thus reducing the size of the solar panel required...
The hydraulic pump then tandem rotating with the air compressor may then also act as a hydraulic impeller then to counter act the ratio gear sets resistance by the input velocity flow of hydraulic oil. The "pump wheel " then also able to act as both a pump and hydraulic impeller!