Design Desk Inc.
Introducing the "Sea Spheres" .....
A design system to counter act "Storm Surge" by artificially " shallowing " a bay , river inlet , harbor, marina, or the ocean by submerging air filled hollow spheres that contain fuel less pumping mechanisms to effectively displace the high water for peoples safety allowing for storm surge's negative effect, then to be corrected. The submerged "Sea Spheres" are filled by storm surge water by allowing water into the hollow spheres. The hollow spheres are submerged within the water then also being secured to the ocean floor. The design system contains sealed ( water tight ) fuel less high voltage generator systems that assist in powering the water pumping system.
This system will protect the coast line also from rising sea levels.... the power system ( number 41 ), also a zero emission fuel less generating system implemented for other design systems, will also reduce the Carbon Dioxide problem.
The hollow "Sea Spheres" may then have additional holding containment spheres buried under the ocean floor to avoid un sightly observation of the system upon the beech.... The buried system may then gradually release the water, by fuel less pumping system, to again return the sea water to the ocean at diffused temporal rate.. slowly..
1. Stainless steel connecting cords
2. Shock absorbing cord locking connectors
3. Steel connecting hoop
4. Wild life screens
5. Support frame ( Salt water safe ( Marine grade stainless steel )
6. Flex water tube Stainless Steel safety cord
7. Water tube ( flexible )
8. Mounting bolt plate for the Flex water tube to the hard pipe , number 32
9. Pneumatic pressure tube ( air hose )
10. Mooring and tow hoop / Stainless Steel
11. Safety cord Stainless Steel
13. Wild life protection screens
14. Louvered water intake ports
15. Salt water resistant Hull shell ( Stainless Steel )
16. Archimedes screw flow pipe ( fluid twister pipe accelerated pumping velocity hydraulic flow acts as a pump itself
17. Wild life screen mounting brackets ( attaches to the outer shell of the Hull ( sum of four at quadrant points about 360 degrees )
18. Hydraulic flow control system converter driven by pneumatic flow.
19. Pump system assembly / pneumatic / electric / accelerates silicone oil in number H43
20. Water pump system with over pressure safety dump tube ( number 76 )
21. Hydraulic fluid velocity flow rate velocity amplifier
22. Water intake safety cage
23. Pressure rated water tight cover for "V" ( sonar transmitter / pulse receiver )
24. Bubble vent
25. One way valve
26. Electric pneumatic selection valve
27. High pressure pneumatic pressure feed tube
29. Pneumatic ( air ) feed tube
30.Water exhaust tube
31. Mooring Hoop
32. Steel pipe
33. Flow tube footer pneumatic feed / water exhaust tube
34. Ocean floor footer anchor
35. Pneumatic actuation gear center of weight as valve within the weighted base ( weighted base number 39 assist in anchoring the screen
36. Water chamber
37. Secondary pressure hull
38. Primary pressure hull
39. Weight base for self rectification ( the weights atop then to balance position and weight within the design ..keeps orientation vertical as to the hoops alignment
40. Air pressure chamber "sealed" allowing for external power conduits and flow tubes for logic circuit processing sealed inner box 40.
41. Draft cycle fuel less dual pressure High Voltage generator with additional hydraulic pump system actuation by dynamo start current derived from pneumatic flow
42. Water intake / screened
43. Flow tube
H43. Hydraulic flow tube
44. High pressure pneumatic flow tube
45. High pressure hydraulic flow tube
46. Drive shaft
47. Ribbon Wire / Multi Wire with "multi- wire " , "bus" connector
48. Dual stacked compound motor ( an electric motor within an electric motor ) with advancing field coil / stator of the inner electric motor by electromagnetic clutch
49. Main hydraulic impeller with transonic propeller at it's center as the main pump
50. Water intake port / screened intake
51. Water injection flow tube / causing adhesion and velocity acceleration by spiral flow
52. Flow meter and pressure sensor / electric actuation
53. Multi wire "bus" connector
54. Water tight / Water proof electric motor chamber / pneumatically pressurized with fault sensor ( argon pressure p.s.i. sensor safety "all stop" function )
55. Main wire "bus" high tension high voltage
56. Wire "bus" electric motor feed circuit / regulated by logic system "mapping" circuit
57. Multi wire "bus" component control sensors and power feed circuits
58. Wire "bus" connector
59. Wire "Bus" circuit connector
60. Air fill valve one way valve with flow tube exhaust also to number
61. Electromagnetic clutch
62. Sonar transmitter / receiver ( pulse code + combination lock referencing unit number )
63. Louvered water intake shutters
64. Hydraulic actuation housing for louvered water intake shutters
65. Wire "bus" connector for valve number 66 ( faded / or erased... ? who knows...hhahah ) :).
66. Pneumatic valve manual and electric actuation allows air flow to start the dynamo rotating then being connected to number 67 ( pneumatic impeller )
67. Pneumatic impeller
68. Permanent magnetic dynamo
69. Differential gear
70. Pump sphere
71. Air lock pump switching
72. Spiral stair case
73. Air lock electric hydraulic / water pump ( refills chamber powered ) no power required to dump the water to the holding tank number 75.
74. Water air chamber / valve switching / manual lever
75. Water tank ( holds the "air lock " water ) when refilling the "air lock" tank number 75 is then used as the water fill source
76. High pressure safety dump tube ( water )
NUMBER 41'S PARTS LIST;
A = MULTI WIRE "BUS" RIBBON CONNECTOR
B = MULTI WIRE "BUS" RIBBON CONNECTOR
C = MULTI WIRE "BUS" RIBBON CONNECTOR
D = HYDRAULIC PUMP ( SILICONE OIL / AND OR WATER ...DEPENDING UPON APPLICATION )
E = ELECTROMAGNETIC CLUTCH / wires to multi wire "bus" "E" connector into letter "W".
F = PNEUMATIC IMPELLER
G = TORQUE CONVERTER 10: 1 RATIO WITH TEN TANDEM TO THE PNEUMATIC IMPELLER
AND 1 TANDEM WITH THE CORE / DRIVE SHAFT
H = 1: 20 GEAR SET WITH THE HIGH SIDE TO LETTER "G"
I = REVOLUTION PER MINUTE SENSOR R.P.M. SENSOR
J = HIGH VOLTAGE GENERATOR WITH COMPOUNDING CURRENT INTENSITY MAGNETO
SEALED INERT GAS TYPE "ARGON" FILL
K = CURRENT CONTROL ELECTRONICS , + TRANSFORMERS / VOLTAGE REGULATORS /
POTENTIOMETERS, SENSOR CIRCUITS
L = ELECTRIC MOTOR / EXPLOSION PROOF / SEALED INERT GAS TYPE "ARGON" FILL
M = HYDRAULIC PUMP
N = 1: 10 RATIO GEAR SET HIGH SIDE TO LETTER " M" ( CAUSES THE DRAFT OF HYDRAULIC FLUID
YIELDS ACCELERATION AND ADVANCEMENT OF THE APPLIED ELECTRICAL PRESSURE
THEN MAGNETIC WITHIN LETTER " L " ).
OL = HYDRAULIC IMPELLER
P = INTERNAL AMPLIFICATION RATIO GEAR SET AT 1 : 20 WITH THE HIGH SIDE OF THE
GEAR SET THEN ADVANCING THE PNEUMATIC CENTRIFUGAL COMPRESSOR LETTER " Q ".
Q = CENTRIFUGAL PNEUMATIC COMPRESSOR ( ARGON INERT GAS )
R = INTERACTIVE DISPLAY PANEL / CONTROL PANEL
S = RIBBON MULTI WIRE "BUS" CONNECTOR
T = ARGON PRESSURE TANK
U = ELECTRIC FLOW CONTROL VALVE ( CONTAINS ONE WAY VALVING FOR CORRECT OPERATION )
V = SONAR TRANSMITTER / RECEIVER
W = LOGIC CIRCUIT SYSTEM PROCESSING , DC TO AC ELECTRICITY CURRENT INVERTER/ BATTERY / BATTERY CHARGING SYSTEM
X = ELECTRIC FLOW SWITCHING VALVE
Y = ONE WAY VALVE
Z = COMBINED AIR ( ARGON ) PRESSURE AND SILICONE OIL PRESSURE TANK
R4 = WIRE "BUS" CONNECTOR ( START CURRENT ) NUMBER 67 ROTATES FROM IN LINE ( TUBE ) SUPER HIGH PRESSURE CHAMBER ALSO FILLED
WHEN SHUTTING THE CYCLE DOWN.
Logic flow system number 41;
The generator system is dual pressure flow cycle that uses pressurized hydraulic fluid ( non conductive non flammable silicone oil )and an inert noble gas ( Argon ) to then cause sustained electricity production at high current density levels.The working transfer mediums are sealed flow systems. We have chosen to use a battery and active start by pneumatic displacement thru pneumatic impeller connected to the dynamo.....( system will still hold capacitance / a separate method of "system initiation" ie. system "start".
This design then to cause a different effect for the natural resource situation. Though capacitance is used in the mechanism ( not exactly a chemical battery ) to activate the the system via transmitter then signaling the system to begin it's "Start Up" cycle. The pulse receiver then causes the pneumatic pressure then stored upon the previous "shut down" with the ultra high pneumatic pressure ( Argon ) then contained in the Pneumatic pressure storage tank that feeds the pneumatic impeller then connected to number 63. The dynamo electrical out put to then be inverted to alternating current ( Ac current ) and then the electricity is directed to number letter "W" . "W" energizes letter "L" , magneto in letter " J " and ( compound magneto the charges the stator / field coil in letter " J " . letter "J" electricity out put to then be directed "K", " W" , " E" , "I" , " R". letter "K" then high voltage out put to feed electricity to all other design functions requiring electricity.
The logic board ( system control electronics )... This causes "L" to advance with the electric flow valves then opened upon the exhaust of the combined flow system dual cycle pressure tank. So say the oil discharge from letter "Z" is then flowing to the pump upon the high side of the ratio gear set then the oil is being pumped at 500 r.p.m. ( revolutions per minute ) and then the circumferences linear distance of oil flow is the the same distance of oil flow pulled across the impeller upon the low side of the ratio gear set..... then the magnetic pressure in the electric motor letter "L" is then causing the electric motor to be able to apply the same pressure then in a forward advancing fashion. The design is then allowing for greater effect of a current level then applied to the electric motor " L" .
This is then causing more speed for the generator...letter "J" who's magnetic field resistance is then counteracted upon by the pneumatic flow across letter "F" . Letter " F's " high rotational speed is then transferred to high mechanical torque ..then yielding the resistance incline "tilt".. in the generators Stator / field coil ( letter "J" ) The generator then be tilted even in acceleration. This then also allows a percentile of electrical current, produced in letter "J" , to be reintroduced to the electric drive motor letter "L" then causing the "baug" effect ( loading of the generator ) to then be counteracted upon and to not effect the speed of the mechanism... ( ie. system is "load reactive" ).
Note - Flow tube post number 67 does pass through " "Y" and does return to the pressure tank then venting into "Z" ( the copy / scan faded).
Note - Part (percentile ) of then generated current in "J" then is fed to "L' to then counteract the "baug" created when other electric motors are then placing loading
upon "J" . This then enable the system to then be able to continue the power incline. Additional circuit then from letter "K" ( post voltage regulation) to letter W" to cause controlled power curve incline by increasing then the available electricity to the electric drive motor letter " L" yielding higher rotational rate in the generator letter " J". The pneumatic (Argon ) flow across letter "F" then counteracts the incline resistance from magnetic fields produced in generator letter " J" to yield increased usable electrical current ( also increasing electricity reintroduction current intensity level available to letter " L".
Note - Additional pneumatic ( Argon ) connection flow tubes then connecting the electric multi positional flow valves letter "X", then allowing for high velocity pressurized argon flow across letter "F".
Note - Additionally also a hydraulic valve upon the return oil flow tube before the one way valve, into the combined pressure storage tank of ( Argon pressure / silicone oil ) with additional flow tube exiting the valve, then allowing the high velocity pressurized oil to travel , via tube to an additional hydraulic impeller rotating in tandem with the pump letter "D". With the silicone oil the exiting the additional hydraulic impeller then returning to the combined Argon pressure / silicone oil combined pressure tank. Oil pressure sensors upon the additional flow tube and at the valve housings then reporting to the logic system control electronics to cause safe operation of the pump / generator system.
Note - Base combined oil / argon pressure then to exceed resistance in the hard mechanical generating assembly. ie. the oil pressure available ( because the Argon is at high pressure ( p.s.i. / pounds per square inch) is then greater than the mechanical resistance of the generating mechanism including the gear sets and field resistance of the generator "J"..
Note - Addition pneumatic flow tube from the one way valve post number 67...then connected to letter "X" pre letter "F" / this causes "draft acceleration" !
Note - This system may also be useful to cause constant water feed for forest fire suppression. Then causing constant fire suppression from hovering flight craft.
Note - Assembly number 41 then also present in the 700' spheres the forcing the water discharge through number 7 and on to the pump sphere..the water then exiting to containment...
Note - Within the exhaust flow of the water from the self sustained pumping system Air bubble injection will be added to increase total volume rate.. lessening the resistance upon the actual pump prime mover so that the system may then be pumping an air/ water froth...
Note - preceding the sea sphere ball "field" ( underwater ) a water turbulence wave break ( like a hot tub water jet effect ) will also assist in the slowing of water to then allow a time delay to allow shock absorbition / delay of wave rush...
Note - For Tsunami correction prevention / suppression ... The water discharge from the "Sea Spheres" can then be channeled in addition to the "air pressure" ( pumped from the shore), to then cause high velocity turbulence within the ocean water to disrupt the incoming Tsunami wave. The "wave break " pattern will be in successive walls of turbulence with null zones between the water jetting through dispersant vector discharge wave break. ( drop a rock in a still pond causes rings...drop a rock in a pool of water with water turbulence any wave rings? no ! see?