Note - If building compressor / impeller wheels always bolt rivet glue ( epoxy ) dual ( two ) steel cord retainer / stainless steel preferred (circumference / off set cord terminal ends ) through each vane tight and protected from scrub / abrasion at vane through bore thread hole and cord then ( spot welded ), rim thread cord ( cord to weave through additional bore holes upon the rim itself ) for impeller vanes safety and weather seal to prevent rust all ( may require plastic "dip" coating.... also a carbon graphite final wrapping around the rim also locking the vane to the rim perpendicular to wheel rotation at each impeller vane... around... ( may require maintenance) - ( annual painting )
* Note - Only use non - conductive , non - flammable lubricants ( silicone oil ) and vent all gear boxes !
* Note - Also the pneumatic flow tubes must have electrical grounding to control and direct the "Static" electricity produced from air flow.
* Note - Because these systems are compound rotation types of systems using the electric motors as breaking or a slowing mechanism.... is required ! ( the breaking motor can then generate different type of current or lower voltages...)
* Note - the systems depicted below will require additional pneumatic "start" impeller upon the rotational torque transference drive belt and or chain systems ( tight clearance like an impact wrench ) then connected to a sprocket ( driving the drive chain and or connected a pulley to then rotate the drive belt.
The reduction to null electricity feed to the generator's Stator / field coil, during breaking, is also required...
The current feed to the electric motor then used in "breaking" function ( by magneto feed in the generator ) current will then be regulated to slowly drag the electric motor causing it to then become a generator ... ( * note - do not ! , wire to cause reverse direction of the then breaking / slowing generator..)
The electric motor then in"drag" mode has to increase drag... to slow the pneumatic velocity .
* Critical - Also upon theses systems following.....( below ) a solenoid activated pneumatic pressure intake restriction valve ( closes to stop system ) added to the system is required.
Working in tandem with the intake restriction valve, a solenoid activated pneumatic pressure "pressure dump" valve is also required on all systems below....
The "dump" valve is then venting the pressure within the compound velocity cycle flow system and then the mechanism will stop. The flow tube valves must also be closed....
* addition / modification to last schematic upon this html... the dynamo changes into an electric motor upon the drive shaft the dynamo then is upon the drive belt system rotated by the pulley with the dynamo the electrifying the field coil for the alternator. alternator then feeding the 12v Dc current to the 12v Dc current to the 120v Ac current inverter then splitting the current to the electric drive motor upon pneumatic compounder system drive shaft with the excess then to an additional electric motor then driving the drive shaft connected to the wheels.
The generator in the above design schematic number 4 contains an internal R.P.M. sensor with display and is powered by the generators internal magneto ( ie. Dc current then current reduction by voltage regulator / transformer ) the output of the generator is also channeled to number 5 to counter act the "baug" effect and cause the system to "tilt" and increase rotational rate..allowing for the generator at full capacity steady flow of High Voltage electrical ( electricity ) output.
* Note - Also the max pressure safety valve is a two stage valve hard docking to the end cap on the flow tube and then allows pressure to enter the air filter then causing a spiral air flow ..
the second stage is the operational pressure range vent that will dump air pressure to the exterior of the system then also restricting pneumatic intake by intake restriction
valve then being activated in variable increments of intake orifice to slow the volume of intake air..
* Note - The system may also require a hydraulic drag limiter upon the drive chain..ie. a hydraulic fluid system to then cause resistance in the transfer chain system and in tandem
another pump to then also connected to an oil pump to then able to pump the silicone oil to lubricate the drive chain . The drag limiter consist of a sprocket being driven by
the drive chain causing hydraulic fluid to pump through a restriction tip into flow tube ..the fluid then into the top of a reservoir filled to 25% of it's capacity with the fluid
in the reservoir. The reservoir then being the feed tube for the pump with the space between the inlet of fluid and the fluid restriction tip then also containing hydraulic
max pressure safety valve then dumping to the reservoir also upon the safety hydraulic fluid safety valve a fault indicator ( causes ( all stop function ) and when the safety
valve is activated it signals to restrict intake air flow slowing the total system. Also within the "drag limiter" the system contains a safety / fault indicator that indicated if the
required fluid is present within the "Drag limiter" ...if chamber is empty or looses fluid it will cause the logic circuits to then cause an "all stop" function also closing the
pneumatic intake restriction valve then not allowing the system to operate if low on transfer hydraulic fluid within the "drag limiter". The hydraulic fluid type required
( non flammable / non conductive ).
The number 14 connected to number 6 is the also acting as a compressor causing the system to "wick " / "draft " causing acceleration.....also then reducing the current required to the electric motor number 5.
All assemblies are connected with drive shafts...... ie generator , sprocket, electric motor...etc.. compressor wheels to sprockets..... flow tubes grounded to control static electricity.
Note on above depicted design "A" Right side wheel , circumference is so that it will will pressurize then causing system advancement then becoming a pneumatic compressor with additional displacement vent tube to circumference of wheel left to pneumatic impeller. Additional compression wheel with the pneumatic compressor then about the circumference of a circle can then be added to the right side the increasing the pneumatic injection pressure and velocity to the pneumatic impeller ( circumference ) upon the left side wheel assembly via flow tube with pressure safety pressure relief valve and pneumatic valve upon the flow tube. also then using venturi tip restriction to increase exhaust pressure and velocity.
In the design flow system directly below the "Air pump" rotates independently of the compressor/ impeller wheel. The Air pump also has a filtered inlet from exterior air with a louvered shutter valve to restrict air flow when required. Also added to this system is an R.P.M. sensor to then display the rotational rate of the generating system for correct valve control to limit intake air flow and valve position.
The bench grinder may also be used as a slowing or drag generator to then slow the system down ...the wiring circuits must contain both drive and breaking wiring circuits. The breaking circuit will slowly cause increased drag by then using the bench grinder as a generator also rotating in the same direction as the motor function . ( do not wire to cause opposite direction of rotation.... drive shaft will or may shear...)
The system directly above will have total system electrical grounding..ie. the system components all have electrical grounding including the pneumatic flow tubes. Number 12 is a one way valve. The logic circuits meter current level into logic board and adjust the air flow dampener number 17 by variable resistor to restrict air flow into the compounding cycle. The Dc to Ac electricity converter / inverter will then also produce excess electricity then routed to a circuit breaker and receptacle. an additional 12v Dc mini air compressor may be added to re-pressurize the pneumatic pressure storage tank.
In the design depicted below the max pressure safety pressure relief valve the is mounted upon the venturi number 1 is then routing the pressurized pneumatic discharge to number 14 via pneumatic pressure tube to re - pressurize the pneumatic pressure storage tank for the "next" re- start.
Design Desk Inc.