Design Desk Inc.
Radio Controlled Fuel Less Garden Tiller
In modern agriculture the fuel for farming is a heavy expense for the farmer. With "Peak Oil" looming this is a dangerous condition. The following design system operates on a fuel less electricity producing power plant to yield working motion to till. The design system also has tool attachment docking to then add components such as seeder, hay bailer, mower, harvester etc...
The system then allows for the "hands free" compost mixing via on board hopper / spreader, to enrich the soil with nutrient to then produce higher yield. (Please pasteurize the compost to avoid food borne illness in the compost). The forward "bucket then with automatic roller rake aids in loading the load bucket.
The tiller being electric hydraulic allowing for tine rotation pressure to be adjusted making the system a safer tiller.
The tiller platform then is a electric motor drive system causing hydraulic pressure to then impale the fixed angle front wheels that operate independently assisted with two electric motors who's rotation direction may be reversed by electric flow direction switching system. The fuel less power plant then causing hydraulic fluid pressure will, with variable intensity, be directed to the tandem rotating front wheel assemblies' ( hydraulic impeller and electric motor). The hydraulic impellers cause the front wheels to rotate assisted by the electric motor. Each front wheel assembly contains a hydraulic impeller and electric motor that may operate independently allowing the design to steer. The dual wheel rear wheel then mounted upon a swivel assembly allowing for tight turning radius. The wheels may operate in opposite directions to cause zero point turning.
The forward "load bucket" system then having two bucket control "arms" upon each side of the mechanism's center mirror line containing the same components upon each side of the mirror line.
1. till tine rotator hub ( hydraulic fluid impeller)
2. till tine
3. hydraulic fluid coupling
4. metal tube mounting bracket
5. metal tube with fitting ( hydraulic fluid pressure tube)
6. hinged tine assembly
7. oil fill screw cap
8. tine bar safety switch ( a safety system to prevent accidental injury when the tines are raised - causes the
oil pressure feed to the tines to lock out )
9. tine bar wheel ( mounting system )
10. hydraulic fluid reservoir
11. one way valve
12. rear tire swivel mounting assembly
13. main electric motor cooling fan electric motor blower fan position cools the radiating heat dissipation
fins upon the explosion proof electric motor number 23. ( system contains actuation thermostat)
14. tine bar rise hydraulic piston
15. rear dirt tire
16. drive shaft expansion turnbuckle
17. receiving pulley or sprocket (causes the till bar down force caused by the electromagnetic clutch number 22)
18. oil flow pipe coupling
19. hydraulic pressure pump system
20. plow / disker may be multiple blade
21. plow assembly
22. electromagnetic clutch ( allows for variable pressure intensity of the tine bar)
23. main electric motor
24. turn buckle center expansion joint
25. tine bar down force drive belt - drive belt / may also be drive chain and sprocket system for numbers 17
and connected sprocket
26. hydraulic fluid ( wheel motivation ) reservoir cap
27. hydraulic fluid reservoir
28. hydraulic fluid variable pressure, pressure regulator
29. hydraulic fluid electric valve ( solenoid operated ). The valve causes hydraulic fluid pressure causing
rotation of the tiller's wheels
30. tine bar rise hydraulic piston oil flow valve
31. valve solenoid
32. valve solenoid
33. valve solenoid
34. safety valve for the hydraulic fluid allows over pressure to then be directed via flow pipe to return to
the hydraulic fluid oil reservoir
35. forward wheel assembly hydraulic fluid flow direction "reverser valve" causes the oil flow to the
reverse causing the wheels to operate in reverse or zero point turn
36. forward "lift bucket" hydraulic fluid flow control system ( contains electric valve fluid flow valve
selection position )
37. forward tool hydraulic piston
38. forward tool counter weight ( screw mounting variable weight weights )
39. forward tool hinge system ( contain cotter pin locking and lubrication grease fitting)
40. forward tool union pivot ( contain cotter pin locking and lubrication grease fitting) connects the
hydraulic piston to the bucket lift bar
41. flex hydraulic fluid hose ( pressure rated hydraulic fluid hose - rated for heave equipment )
42. hydraulic fluid flow pipe ( directed to the front wheels hydraulic fluid independent impellers sum of
two - the two independent hydraulic fluid impellers assembly also contain electric drive motors used
when moving the tiller to location - a "higher speed function then not generally used when the tiller is in
43. hydraulic fluid flow pipe connects to the forward hydraulic impeller tandem rotating with the forward tiller tire
44. metal flow pipe for hydraulic fluid - contains fitting/ couplings upon the terminal ends to join the oil flow
system to connecting flow pipe or hose
45. hydraulic piston
46. front tire lug nut mounting bore - upon each quadrant point upon the tire's rim sum of four about 360 degrees
47. over pressure safety valve with electric pressure sensor allows oil back pressure to safely be directed to
the oil reservoir
48. compost "hopper" - organic feeder
49. mulch / compost drop port - rate discharges the compost to the ground, left right and center drop port
50. electric motor rotates the augers then causing the compost to drop to the ground
51. hydraulic fluid wheel and forward tool motivation hydraulic pump
52. hydraulic piston pivot ( contain cotter pin locking and lubrication grease fitting)
53. forward bucket
54. hydraulic "roller rake" hydraulic piston assist in automatic compost bucket loading
55. electric motor roller rake head
56. bucket tooth ( independent tooth - bolt and nut assembly joined to the bucket- spaced across the bucket
edge at 6" interval equally spaced)
57. bucket back flap - allows the compost to fill the hopper when the forward tool is raised - coil spring tension
to the closed position upon the "back flap" mounting hinge
58. compost auger caused the compost to eject from the hopper and be deposited upon the ground by rotating
59. drive belt
60. receiving pulley
61. oil pressure out flow manifold - contains flow pressure adjustment upon the manifold to allow safe
oil pressure outlet flow a valve upon each coupling then with adjustable oil pressure setting - factory
62. tine bar oil pressure flex hose with terminal end fittings to couple the metal pipe upon the till bar
63. lock nut
64. drive shaft
65. planetary transference gear / differential gear
66. planetary transference gear / differential gear
67. drive shaft
68. tine bar mounting system operates with pulley number 17 allows for the free spin of the drive shaft at
the core then motivating the hydraulic pump system number 19
69. point of transfer "hydraulic drive" "mechanical hard link rotational output rotation "socket and lock pin"
(hydraulic drive P.O.T. gear system - rotational torque for the drag behind tool attachments) hydraulic piston
tine bar pivot ( contain cotter pin locking and lubrication grease fitting)
70. oil filter ( filters system hydraulic fluid)
71. rear wheels mounting swivel bracket
72. pneumatic high pressure flow pipe
73. dual component pressure storage pressure tank - contains silicone oil and pneumatic pressure the
air pressure causes oil pressure
74. oil fill screw cap with oil level meter ( electric) - reports to the system's electronic circuits to control the
fuel less generator
75. pneumatic one way fill valve (required for initial pneumatic pressurization)
76. pneumatic air pressure return coupling
77. oil return flow pipe
78. oil return flow pipe
79. oil return coupling
80. oil return coupling
81. pneumatic discharge coupling ("start up" pressure to cause system start)
82. pneumatic flow pipe
83. tine bar mounting system
84. fuel less generator system mounts on slide out drawer rack for easy maintenance
85. compost "hopper"
86. compost hopper lid contains magnetic safety switch to act as an interrupt switch for number 58 so the augers will
only rotate when the lid is closed - electric assist lid opening system allows for lift slip ie... a low pressure
slipping connection electromagnetic clutch then upon the lid lever system's "drive line" electric motor
system - also connects to system mapping logic electronic circuits to be able to be actuated by the
operators remote control... The magnetic interrupt switch upon the lid to the "hopper compost auger then
also acts as an "all stop safety " switch to completely stop all systems
87. compost hopper lid hinge
88. head lamp assembly sum of four lamps
89. oil fill screw cap metal cap retainer safety bar
90. pneumatic pressure sensor
91. counter tilt oil pressure valve - solenoid controlled
92. valve control solenoid
93. oil flow valve solenoid controlled
94. hydraulic fluid impeller
95. main high voltage generator
96. multi wire "bus" connector (docks all system electrical components - from sensors , valves, meters,
etc connects to the system logic electronic circuits processing system) contains receptacle
97. magneto Ac ( alternating current ) electricity generator - feeds controlled electrical current to the main
high voltage generator's field coil then inducing magnetic field to then produce electricity output via
the armature / contact brush and commutator system
98. large sprocket
99. drive chain lubrication encasement oil fill port and screw cap - contain oil level meter dip stick
100. drive chain encasement ( vented )
101. drive chain
102. voltage regulator
103. 1:20 ratio gear set - input rotation side tandem with drive sprocket number 105 output rotation tandem
rotation with the armature of number 120 and hydraulic pump wheel number 118 this caused hydraulic
"draft" of a pressurized fluid ( oil ) to then cause inclined rotation with a counter tilted gear incline in
addition to the forward advancement of magnetic "pressure applied in the electric motor, number 120.
104. drive chain tension sprocket tandem rotates with the start up pneumatic impeller number 108
106. start up pneumatic pressure exhaust air filter - filter "box"
107. large pulley
108. pneumatic impeller rotary type piston impeller ( "Start Up" piston type impeller rotary type - contains
electric actuation mechanical clutch who's natural position is engaged the actuation solenoid , then in
"run" mode disengages the clutch. This reduces mechanical wear upon the piston type impeller system.
110. drive belt
112. electric clutch - mechanical clutch electric actuation
113. air compressor piston type compressor
114. 12v Dc ( direct current ) alternator
115. 12v Dc alternator drive belt tension adjustment bracket
116. intake air filter
117. valve control solenoid
118. hydraulic pump ( causes hydraulic draft of a pressurized fluid)
119. hydraulic impeller ( centrifugal type )
120. dual shaft electric motor unions to the high side of the ratio gear set , number 103 and the core shaft's
of numbers 119 ( impeller ) and 118 ( hydraulic pump) "advancer motor"
121. ratio gear set 1:20 ratio gears so that the high side rotation then tandem to number 120 armature and
the internal pump and impeller wheels of number 119 and 118. The ratio gear set's input rotation then
by drive chain and sprocket number 105. The oil fill port - contains lubrication oil level dip stick "oil level"
indicator impression dents upon the dip stick.
122. tine bar attachment bores allows for tow hitch cross bar or other farm tool implement to then be attached
123. multi wire "ribbon wire"
124. tine bar
125. system logic mapping electronic control information processor control circuits and electricity
power management "bay" logic board - radio transmitter / receiver / antenna
126. R.P.M. sensor ( reports to the system's logic processor mapping computer to then "govern " the generator
127. drive chain and pneumatic rotary piston type impeller ( start impeller ) adjustment screw thread
bolt adjustment bolt
128. pneumatic start valve - electric also manual position selection valve to place in the start position
129. flex hose pneumatic pressure hose with couplings upon the terminal ends to join to metal pipe
130. metal tine couplers bolts together to join
131. tine rotator impeller centrifugal type hydraulic impeller
132. one way pneumatic valve ( pressurized the oil chamber to increase the hydraulic oil pressure
allowing a smaller electric motor to deliver greater oil pressure and rotation capacity thus reducing
total weight and cost of manufacturing the system)
133. air pressure meter / gauge
134. air pressure and oil chamber ( air pressure causes greater oil pressure)
135. oil pressure chamber head gasket ( the head is bolt affixed with the required torque setting upon the
136. oil pump
137. oil pump rate of rotation inclined gear system 1:4 ratio output rotation tandem with the internal
pump "wheel" of number 136
138. hydraulic impeller over pressure safety valve - vents oil over pressure to number 10
139. union fitting coupling for oil pressure to transfer - threaded fitting
140. oil pressure regulator allows of tine torque to then be set according to type of soil being tilled also acts
as an oil pressure oil flow by pass valve optional electric actuation to have the oil flow "by pass" the tine
141. drive shaft
142. oil pump within number 19 drive system for the tine oil pressure rotates by drive shaft and planetary
gear system number 66
143. union bolt plates - joins the drive line
144. lamp position
145. aft tool mount bore - allows multiple power driven tool - hydraulic power or electric power mounting bore
146. metal hydraulic fluid flow pipe
147. hydraulic fluid flex hose
148. oil drain
149. forward tool bucket pivot ( contains grease lubrication fitting)
150. oil return flow pipe contains dampener one way valve to "set" the return oil pressure
151. flex hydraulic oil hose - contains terminal end couplings
152. rear wheel lug nut tire mounting bore
153. hydraulic pressure over pressure "return manifold"
154. forward tires
155. over pressure safety valve (vents over pressure to reservoir number 10)
The above design system being a fuel less garden tiller may scale to accommodate industrial farming. The system frame then composed of stainless steel with appropriate mounting brackets and mounting bore holes to affix the incorporated mechanism components. the system will contain tine cover shield also hinged upon the compost hopper hinge covering the aft of the mechanism to protect the component from weather the aft tines also curve in (toward the center line of the tiller to reduce chance of injury).
The tiller then operates by remote control but may be made to operate fully autonomous. The autonomous version then must also include safety sensors to detect human or animal motion by proximity (infra red and motion sensors).
Number 8 assist in valve 30's operation acting as a sensor switch for till bar position then changing the valve position shutting off the hydraulic flow once the till bar has been raised. The electromagnetic clutch the with one half of the clutch tandem rotating with the main electric motor, number 23 will then by increased magnetism within the electromagnetic clutch lower the till bar allowing for slippage and compress the rise hydraulic piston to then adjust the downward force speed and "run" pressure via engagement of the second half of the electromagnetic clutch.
The drive belt and pulley system then allows for depth of till setting according to type of earth being tilled. The till bar allows for the free spin of the drive shaft at it's center then motivating the tine rotation hydraulic pump system. The main electric motor one half of the electromagnetic clutch then upon the outer circumference then also as a pulley motivating the drive belt system with the receiving pulley, number 60 motivating the forward wheels rotation.
The tiller then being able to attach multiple farm implements making it a versatile addition replacing expensive to maintain out dated industrial size farm equipment. The system may also accommodate a water dispenser, with the water obtaining from air compression micro liquefaction / or humidity condensation to then, distribute water unto crops in an effective manor.
The pressurized oil then rotating the front wheels of the tiller then returns to the oil reservoir post hydraulic impeller and flow reverser valve , number 35 via flow pipe.
All electrical terminal end wire connect to the multi wire "ribbon wire" bus and on to the logic processing system.
This is so that the electronics circuit board can communicate with the mechanisms required functioning parameters.
The generator system is a draft accelerator fuel less electricity production system. The system then causing the hydraulic draft ( suction ) of a pneumatically pressurized fluid ( silicone oil - non electrically conductive non flammable / hydraulic fluid ) the design does not burn the oil it is used as a work transference fluid.
The potential "work energy" as air pressure then is used but only dissipated upon "start up" and the air pressure is automatically recovered. When the generator is in "run" mode the air pressure is not dissipated effectively "cycling" work energy potential. A percentile of produced electricity in number 95 is reintroduced to the generator drive electric motor , number 120, to then apply the magnetic pressure causing system rotation atop the pressurized hydraulic fluid rate. The remainder of the produced electrical current then applied to the tiller's main electric motor number 23 controlled in the systems logic processor via remote control. The system uses a force "counter tilted" hydraulic impeller to counter act upon the resistance produced when using a ratio gear set to cause rotational speed incline rate.
The effect of pulling a pressurized hydraulic fluid in confinement ( within the pipe) by a high speed pump then causes the impeller proceeding in the flow system to then, with the assistance of drive chain and sprocket system yield stable incline of rotation, where as, the magnetic resistance in the generator produced when producing electricity is then zero effect by the basal pneumatic pressure in the dual component pressure storage tank. This yields stable electricity production with "zero emission" correcting the CO2 ( Carbon Dioxide ) problem. The system's rotational rate advancement ("generator speed"), is then attained via a percentile of produced electrical current reintroduced to the system electric "advancer" motor (number 120) within the generator assembly to then apply magnetic
pressure (the electric motor's rotation), atop the fluid velocity rate. This is the generator's system "throttle". The remainder of the main generator (number 95), electricity production to then be used for the tiller's motive functions....
The multi wire "bus" clip then also containing a battery recharge electricity port to charge the remote control. The remote control via logic processor allows the operator to remotely implement the tiller's system's functions or tool attachments functions. The tool attachment "multi wire / ribbon wire" connects via "multi wire bus clip" to the "wire bus clip" number 96).
The drive shaft with expansion turn buckle may then be detached upon the hydraulic till tine pump end and by a universal joint be connected to water pumping water harvesting system. The design then be the motive rotational power to produce water via a liquefaction air compressor also using N2 ( Nitrogen ) to cool the refrigeration evaporator...
The design comes with an optical row planter system that will bounce light off a reflector to then assist in guiding the fuel less garden tiller "aids" in planting "strait rows".