Design Desk Inc.
Pressure Differentiation Engine
The following design system is an engine system that has three components in the systems function. The design starts rotation via compressed air then being displaced across a pneumatic impeller ( centrifugal type impeller) causing the crank shaft and three cam ( operates the valve system) to then also cause the rotation of the crank shaft connected to pistons operated by vacuum and air pressure then with linear generator upon the pistons causing the generation of electricity that assist the crank shaft rotate via electric motor.
Since this engine also breathes it will also act as a smog filter to clean the air in congested metropolitan areas.
Currently we have a world wide problem in this regard.
The design is a three valve system with one valve then venting to high vacuum and one to the exterior exhaust air filter bar ( venting into open air ). The intake valve then is allowing timed injection of air pressure to then allow air pressure to push the pistons downward. The vacuum cycle then is lifting the piston with negative air pressure. The the cam that opens and closes the valves are then open and closed by the three cam system motivated by the crank shaft end sprocket and and drive chain assembly with dual tension sprockets to keep the drive chain tension and in the correct position for all five sprockets located upon the flywheel side ... ie toward the automotive transmission.
1. pneumatic piston
2. oil seal rings ( silicone oil / non flammable lubrication)
3. pressure ring / piston ring
4. pressure ring / piston ring
5. permanent magnets ( may be electromagnetically amplified ( optional ) with an additional current feed thru bore current transfer slip ring upon each bearing connecting the piston rod to then cause magnetic field amplification yielding more electricity available to the electric motor then motivating the crank shaft and additional fly wheel and automotive automatic / or / manual transmission with clutch assembly.
6. piston wrist pin c-clip retainer
7. crank shaft bearing housing
8. piston cylinder sum of eight and other formats singular -inline cylinder multiple v motor format w rotary ( aircraft ) or x motor platforms.
9. push rod "rocker assembly"
10. exhaust valve ( open air venting )
11. air pressure intake valve
12. vacuum valve ( exhaust to negative pressure tank )
13. Vacuum tank ( negative pressure)
14. max vacuum air inlet box ( a safety valve to allow air into the vacuum tank should the vacuum become excessive contains vacuum level sensor and safety fault / actuation circuit to allow the system electronics to govern the system to safe operating parameters
15. max pressure valve ( pneumatic mechanical pressure relief valve ) with actuation
sensor ( P.S.I. sensor [ pounds per square inch sensor ] )
16. Pneumatic pressure orb has fitting within the electric control valve , number 18 to then allow for additional air tank in the chassis to feed air pressure to the system or re-fill the chassis air pressure pressure tank
17. flow control valve ( vents pressure from the engine mounted orb or allows for large chassis mounted air to enter the engine system , also allows for the re-pressurization of the chassis air tank when the valve is positioned to do so the valve is electric ( for automatic functioning ) and or manual ( for safety shut off or manual actuation)
18. port coupling ( pipe fittings)
19. pneumatic "feed" tube ( feeds air pressure from the combined component air conditioner compressor and air pump compressor on the drive belt system
20. bi directional one way valve ( by electric switching allows pressure only to flow only in one direction or another )
21. vacuum management valve maintains correct operating vacuum for the systems operation also contains a vacuum level indicator sensor that reports to the electronics logic engine management system for safe operation.
22. one way valve ( retain vacuum pressure within the vacuum tank)
23. crank shaft harmonic balancer and drive sprocket combo sprocket locked to the crank shaft via bolt and locking nut , and sprocket system ie. six sprocket system one upon the crank shaft , another upon the input drive shaft to the vacuum pump assembly number 36 and associated components and the electric motor' armature and tension sprockets.
24. pulley ( attached to the end of the crank shaft )
25. drive belt
26. permanent magnetic dynamo 12v Dc ( direct current to also then be internally regulated before the current enters the logic processing system / systems mapping to feed electricity to the automobiles 12v Dc functions ie lights , horn, wipers, radio etc...
28. drive belt
30., 31and 33, two piston pneumatic air compressor with electric clutch ( not required to operate all the time) actuated by the air pressure sensors within the pneumatic pressure tank at number 18 ( combination unit also drives the air conditioner compressor to the vent the compressed refrigerant to the condenser .. the evaporator the the cooling system for the interior of the automobile pre cooling exchanger to keep condensation free from the interior of the automobile )
33. electric clutch assembly (engages the air compressor and or the air compressor via circuit switching system via the control electronics demand ).
34. electric and manual vacuum dampener valve ( allows air to enter the system with internal one way valve
35. "bar bell roller gear" ( connects the input of the ratio gear set within the vacuum pump via tandem electromagnetic clutch to the input of the ratio gear set that is "counter tilted" by pneumatic draft then being air velocity into the main air pump , number 50
36. Vacuum pump evacuates the vacuum tank
37. ratio gear sets high end output "electromagnetic clutch" counter tilts ( ie. the locking receiving part of the electromagnetic clutch the tandem locked to the output shaft of the ratio gear set. The outer diameter of the electromagnetic clutch ( being advanced by pneumatic draft.. ie. the air pulled int number 50),
then "counter tilts" the ratio gear sets resistance is then caused to be nullified allowing acceleration due to the electromagnetic clutches causing rotation upon both ends of the ratio gear set.
Slippage will occur and is required... the inner clutch magnetics then tandem with the input and out put drive shafts of the ratio gear set ..the outer electromagnetic clutch housing the a larger circumference and causes systems acceleration when both clutches are engaged.
The system requires four multi wire slip rings of electricity transference to the inner clutch disk to increase the magnetism also the increasing the two independent field coils magnetic intensity levels the determined by the system logic electronics processing
38. pneumatic draft impeller
39. ratio gear sets lubrication ports ( sum of two to dent to the oil filter and oil pump the driven by the crank shaft end gear.
40. air intake tube
41. air filter air intake box ( with electric resistance heating elements redundant ...ie sum of two heating elements automatically adjusted by logic circuits to cause prevention of icing from stretching a vacuum)
42. air exhaust box vents the vacuum tank
43. air exhaust tube
44. linear generator ( a generator that produces current from vertical motion oscillation ( up and down ) to produce electricity. The pistons are "permanent magnetic / electromagnet" field coil ( the piston magnetics) then upon the piston a moving stator also referred to as a moving field coil will induce electricity upon the fixed armature ( cylinder walls ) wound with wire to increase the magnetism as an electromagnet .
The linear generator will then by circumference be then 15 % of the piston surface ( circumference ) magnetics then be in the reverse position ie reversing the position of the armature and stator / field coil so that by increasing the vertical travel of the piston the wire wound permanent magnetics upon the piston will then cause the piston magnetics to be electromagnetic and increase the magnetic field upon the piston. By increasing the field coil strength ( increasing magnetism to the 85% stator field coil function of the piston ) the total electricity out put of the fixed armature ( cylinder walls / electricity pick up windings), will yield greater electricity levels to then be applied to the systems components and crank shaft electric drive motor , number 51.
This allows for compounding electrical out put with the system increasing it's speed. The inversion technique for this linear generator will require the "inversion" electrical current to have a max current level then maintained by component within the piston ( controls watts and voltage)
To prevent system gause the engine block then constructed of material that will not magnetize ( ie. the engine block will not "Gause" ( plastics ceramic composite ) and the generator cylinders then magnetically insulated with stain less steel insert tubes as the cylinders themselves ).
The pistons may gause and cylinder heads then insulated by non gause mass... ie will not magnetize.
The cylinder caps... engine "heads" have head gasket gaskets.
45. engine block cylinder
47. electronics system controls / system mapping / current conversion and voltage regulation
48. ribbon wire multi wire instrumentation "bus" connector
49. connecting fitting for the max pressure safety valve
50. centrifugal " run" turbo compressor" air pump also effecting the current level via variable resistor throttle to the intensity of the linear generator "field coil" via cross circuit that references the electricity to the main electric motor.
*Note - The throttle the being a foot pedal actuated lever rotating a potentiometer that increases or decreases the electricity from the linear generators and provides greater current to the main electric motor then causing the automobile to move faster by accelerating the crankshaft an drive line of the automobile.
51. out put crank shaft ( connecting to the fly wheel and torque converter of an automatic or manual transmission ) also labeled as the engine block fly wheel "diameter" ( ie. corner to corner and electric motor upon the opposite end of the crank shaft acting as the harmonic balencer for the crank shaft contain sprocket system then connecting the to the sprocket system of the electric system "drive motor" referred to as the "main electric motor" then motivating the crank shaft .
52. system "ribbon wire" multi wire "bus" connector'
53. Vacuum Tank
54. Vacuum pipe
55. pneumatic pressure pipe
56. electric motor
57. 1:50 ratio gear set ( high end rotation rotational rate drive shaft toward the vacuum pump
58. pneumatic flow tube
59. drive chain
60. oil port send and return to lubricate the sprocket system
61. vacuum vent tube / dumps pressure to the vacuum tank ( with electric resistance heating elements upon
each thermally conductive tube, automatically adjust temperature of the tubes controlled upon each
tube by temperature sensors ( redundant ) upon the main vacuum tank..
62. pneumatic pressure tube
63. pneumatic injection valve ( timed valve ) determined by electronic actuation system contained within number 47 ( system allows the air injector valves to open in sequence to cause pressure within the piston chambers to yield rotation of the crank shaft ..
The points actuator the with cam lobe gear locking to the crank shaft similar to a distributor of an internal combustion engine ) ( points are the electric contact switches that close the circuit allowing fro the transmission of electricity to actuate the air pressure air injector valves upon the air pressure flow tube the directed to the intake of the cylinders compressing the pistons.
64. positive crank case ventilation valve enters the vacuum tank without pulling lubrication oil into the system low ventilation volume...
65. connection tube
*Note - number 10 then vents to the air filter exhaust manifold to the yield clean air
* Note - the valve system are the same on both sides of the mirror line as well as the other components.
* Note - the center cam then lifts number s 11 and 12, via hydraulic lifters.. tappet and shim and push
rod and rocker assemblies ( upon each cylinder ). The two additional cams then lift the number
10 valves ( placed toward low end of the cylinder), with the chamber encased allowing for
venting and mounting of the "air bar" exhaust while retaining any oil within the system.
* Note - the total drive line is electrically insulated from the chassis and requires a static electricity dissipation
system to prevent any chance of electricity discharge in rain or inundation water advent.
* Note - All number 44's connect to number number 47 and the "air injector distributors... to then be volt
regulated. The electricity the regulated ( voltage regulator ) then is directed to a potentiometer
with electricity available to then energize the "main electric motor" number 51.
The design is "baug resistant" and load reactive as the field coils in the linear generators will increase in
coulombs ( magnetism ) by percentile of generated current in number 51.
The "off set" ( magnetic resistance force creating while generating electricity), then provided
by the vacuum effect. Energy exist in the vacuum....depth of the vacuum critical for increase current
levels then re-circulated / reintroduced to the field coils in number 44's ..percentile of generated
current ( in all number 44's then to number 44's field coils also to the numbers 37 and 56 to
cause power incline also increasing vacuum and re-pressurization for subsequent re-start of the system.
* Note - number 50 also contains a venting port via lever and cable system to allow the displacement of pneumatic start pressure and allow for rotation to occur. The electric system then takes over and causes the reversal of flow direction in number 20.
The pneumatic pressure cycle then causing the "down stroke" and the cycle of multiple
piston traveling causing crank shaft rotation, ( another piston then being pushed down ward ( by the air pressure) causing the piston to rise will begin to rise. The valves are so that number 11 "open" is the down stroke, number 10 open is 50 % of the "up stroke" travel then to close upon the up stroke ... then opening number 12 causing the vacuum cycle to "diesel" the engine by vacuum pressure as the vacuum "sink" ( vacuum level ) then great enough to cause the piston to have a "bounce effect".
Also as an addition there is an mechanical clutch system ( electric actuation ) between the drive sprocket and the ratio gear set's input shaft that will engage the input drive shaft driven by the sprocket and drive chain assembly the with the said clutch when disengaged will advance the acceleration effect will then produce greater vacuum and velocity rate of rotation for the vacuum producing assembly containing number 36. The said clutch then of mechanical type similar to an electric clutch upon an air conditioner compressor used for an automobile..
The clutch allows for "free spin".
"Free spin" is the systems "run mode".
Also upon the outer casing the center recess socket to the allow an additional permanent magnetic dynamo to be rotated from the center shaft of number 36 with the produced electrical current then directed to the system logic mapping system and governed for level of intensity and voltage regulation, to then be directed back to the electric motor, number 56, upon the vacuum assembly and the electricity will also be directed via wires electromagnetic clutch system to then advance the vacuum system.
The dynamo will also electrify the electromagnetic clutch upon the vacuum system to advance the total assembly.
Maximum velocity of the vacuum system then controlled by extrapolation of dynamo electricity output and vacuum level the in the main vacuum tank , number 53. Excess speed ( r.p.m. ), will shut of the electricity to the electromagnetic clutches and the electric motor upon the vacuum assembly.
When the said clutch between the sprocket and input to the ratio gear set upon the vacuum assembly is then engaged the acceleration effect will reverse slowing down the vacuum system.. this is the system shut down mode...
Following find a more descriptive schematic of the vacuum assembly for the above engine design
Following please find the vacuum assembly with additional permanent magnetic dynamo ( generator)...
* Note - The bar bel gear then will be positioned at the 270 degree position within an oil retaining encasement separated from the electric components upon the vacuum assembly to the lubricate the bar bel gear end gears that interface with the electromagnetic clutches circumference gears. The said oil encasement then also with in flow and out flow oil lines that are from the oil pump ( driven by the crank shaft) and in-flow oil post oil filter via oil flow pipe tubes.
The electromagnetic clutches inner electromagnetic disk the are fed electricity via the thru bore current transfer slip ring and the outer ring gear with the inner diameter the fed electricity via dual brush system with fault indicator. This allows for the operator to know that a brush change is required and will not cause interruption then during operation as each brush contact point for the electric motor and electromagnetic clutches ring gear then have redundant brush sets.. ie. two independent + / - per location.
The out flow from the vacuum pump may also then be reintroduced into the air pressure tank number 16 to then recharge the air pressure tank at higher rate of velocity. The connecting tube and flow rate meter with venting safety valve also then acting as a dampener to then monitor the system rate reporting to the engines logic mapping control electronics within number 47.
From the max pressure safety valve ( number 15) that vents over pressure to the open air.... a fitting / hose "pipe" coupling will with one way valve upon the fittings hose system, then may recharge the main chassis air pressure tank for subsequent re-starting the vehicle as to reduce the wear on the micro two piston air compressor upon number 30.