Pneumatic Electric Driveline
The following design schematic is a hybird pneumatic electric drive train then implementing the drafting of hydraulic fluid under pressure to produce sustained electricity to power an electric vehicle . The design does not require refilling of the silicone oil as it is only used as a pressure transference medium. The advanced automobile is unlimited range ( no electrical charging required...a battery less electric vehicle).
2. 12v dynamo / alternator ( electrifies the automobiles 12v functions , lights horn radio also active redundant power for the main high voltage generator stator post current inversion within number 47
3. pneumatic piston ( air compressor) with electric clutch to then lock the armature drive shaft of the electric main electric motor to the air compressors crank shaft causing the air compressor to engage , " the compressor is not required to run all the time saves wear on the compressor
4. main electric motor
5. pneumatic pressure tube
6. high voltage generator with internal magneto ( permanent magnet )and redundant switchable voltage regulation
7. hydraulic impeller
8. pneumatic exhaust port
9. R.P.M. sensor ( hall effect) reports to number 47 via wire
10. pneumatic impeller ( "start cycle also ratio gear set's "counter tilt" force used when the system is in "run" mode
11. valve for counter tilt velocity ( electric and manual actuation)
12. one way valve ( pneumatic)
13. hydraulic flow tube with (couplings)
14. silicone oil fill pressure cap and level indicator "dip stick"
15. combined component pressure storage tank ( silicone oil under pneumatic pressure)
16. hydraulic feed tube( with fittings / couplings)
17. pneumatic feed tube ( with fittings / couplings)
18. one way valve (pneumatic)
19. Hydraulic valve ( silicone oil ) " flow restriction valve " ( electric valve controlled by logic circuits in number 47)
20. pneumatic control valve ( electric valve controlled by logic circuits in number 47)
21. electric motor ( connected to the input of a 1:10 ratio gear set , number 22)
22. 1:10 ratio gear set ( high rotation side to number 10)
23. electric motor ( electric "counter tilt") zeros the rate resistance increase produced from the ratio gear set
24. air exhaust filter and box
25. pneumatic impeller tandem rotating with the low side of the ratio gear set
26. hydraulic impeller tandem rotating with the low side of the ratio gear set number 22
27. pneumatic impeller
28. automatic automotive transmission
29. pneumatic pressure tube ( with fittings / couplings)
30. air conditioning climate control compressor (for refrigerant)
32. piston type air compressor piston cylinder
33. main crankshaft pulley ( both pistons are upon one crank shaft ) over head cam type valve system
34. drive belt
35. air compressor air filter intake ( with air filter )
36. air intake tube
37. drive shaft ( connects to the wheel assembly ( also AWD / all wheel drive models as an optional format)
38. electrical flow tube grounding controls static electricity
39. hydraulic oil flow tube pressure rated
40. max pressure safety pressure relief valve
41. ribbon wire "bus " connector multi wire
42. "wire" bus connector (multi wire)
43. "wire" bus connector ( multi wire)
44. valve control "bus" multi wire connector / connect to the electric control valves to control system speed and valve positions for both pneumatic and hydraulic flow cycles
45. vehicle "throttle control" multi wire "bus" ribbon wire connector
46. instrument connector "ribbon wire / multi wire "bus" connector
47. main systems control circuits "electronics bay" containing system mapping logic circuits and current control ( voltage regulation ) and system safety circuits
48. air pressure pressure tank intake
49. Hydraulic pump
* Note - A percentile of the electricity in number 6 is then reintroduced in to the electric motors upon the ratio gear sets acceleration assembly to yield fuel less electricity production then by cycling pressure .The current level to then cause a "baug" resistant power ban to make available high voltage high density electricity.
When electrical loading is placed upon the generator by the main electric motor number 4, the reintroduced electrical current into numbers, 21 and 23 then increases in proportion to allowing for hydraulic fluid pumping back into the combined component pressure tank at greater rate than the oil discharge rate then also yielding more electricity produced in the high voltage generator , number 6.
*Note - the stator / field coil magnetic "pressure" ( current from the magneto energizing the field coil to yield the armature in the generator producing electricity ). Within this design the field coil in the generator may then also be made to increase columb level ( "magnetic pressure"), slowly by slowly increasing the electricity to the field coil / stator.
This is to allow for inertia to build in the hydraulic draft cycle then with the pneumatic system shut off the basal pressure of hydraulic fluid should then produce enough electricity for the electric high voltage generator to continue to advance. this allows for a lower operating pressure within the combined component pressure storage system ie. number 15.
The combined component pressure tank's pressure sensor then located in the max pressure pressure relief valve , number 40 , then controls the electric clutch for the two piston air compressor within the logic circuits within number 47. The two piston air compressor will automatically engage or disengage when the pneumatic pressure is to low or has reached operating "re-start pressure". The max pressure safety vent valve , number 40, will maintain a safe operating pressure...This reduces the wear upon the two piston air compressor. Shock casing and all stainless steel components to reduce defect of manufacture causing a problem will be implemented as the material selection of choice "stainless steel" does not rust.
* Note - The line between number 20 and number 27 is a pneumatic pressure tube ie is a number 17.
The hydraulic pump is then causing a "draft effect" of pressurized hydraulic fluid . By the counter tilted ratio gear set the same circumference of fluid is then pulled across the base input of the ratio gear set with the hydraulic impeller connected to the generator then in between the pump and hydraulic impeller producing rotation for the generator.
So as an example..... the circumference of the hydraulic pump , number 49, then at 100 fluid units then pulls 100 fluid units across the base of the ratio gear set yielding 10x ( times ten ) the rotation distance at the hydraulic pump , number 49, since the counter tilt is then null by percentile of generator current. ( ie the resistance from rotational amplification resistance is then canceled by the electric motor connected to the high side of the ratio gear set ).
The velocity rate then tending by suction of pressurized fluid to then yield the hydraulic pump , number 49, at 1000 r.p.m ( revolutions per minute)... the incline will have a tendency to continue then regulated by the flow restriction valve , number 19. The hydraulic restriction valve , number 19 then is automatically adjusted by referencing the R.P.M. sensor upon the hydraulic draft assembly. The acceleration effect then to allow the generator to operate at full capacity with a "baug resistant" power increase to compensate for loading from the main electric motor connected to the automotive transmission.
When loading is placed upon the generator by the main electric motor the current to the electric motor ( number 21), upon the base "input" drive shaft upon the ratio gear set will also increase in current intensity yielding a "reactive" baug resistant power incline to keep the system "active".
The vehicle is then like an air purifier instead of a poison producer.... and never would require fuel!
Design Desk Inc.