Design Desk Inc.
The "Oil Jacker" is a device that will be implemented to reduce the oceans surface temperature to cause less thermal up draft that adds to Hurricane / Typhoon / formations thus lessening the severity of storms that cause loss of lives and billions of dollars due to property damage.
The system will also service correcting Climate Change , using an Amine solution cause the extraction of CO2 ( Carbon Dioxide ) then the fuel less remote will fly and dump the gas to storage confinement where the CO2 is processed and stored as dry ice.
Another function of the "Oil Jacker" is to then act as a ocean water vaporization system. Corrects oceanic salinity in certain geographic locations.
Should Gamma Ray burst impale the upper atmosphere, the design system will then also be an operational Ozone producer via Tesla coil on board.
The power system is as a dual pressure cycle then using gravity as well to produce fuel less High Density High Voltage electricity.
The system will also serve search and rescue functions with thermal safety "tent / habitation "bag" upon the Buoy.
Part of the problem in dealing with the correction of the carbon dioxide problem is then the cost of land to install the systems also then getting the storm severity prevention tool to the desired locations. Fuel less flight is contained within the Floatation ring then as "disk lifters" ( reference page on our site ) then within spherical positional mobiles composed of three rings that pivot at 0 and 180 degrees then repeated offset by 90 degrees repeating for the next inner ring then pivoting at 90 and 270 degrees then last ring the in the same fashion as the
first. The pivot points are servo motors and will allow for omni directional force vectoring with in a sealed pressure cycle, The sum of 12 systems about 360 degrees within the
*THE SYSTEM ALLOWS FOR THE STORM PREVENTION / REDUCTION SYSTEM TO MOVE FROM LOCATION TO LOCATION COST EFFECTIVE FOR IMPLEMENTATION
WITH MINIMAL HUMAN INTERACTION.
* Note - since the oil velocity flow will compound and continue to increase an addition oil impeller gear set transmission system can then be added within the top of the interior to then
cause the acceleration of cold air discharge allowing then a staged "delay" in oil flow to prevent the safety valve number 14 from activating.... ( so no oil loss )... the oil
would then return to number 15 at a slower rate than systems rate to stabilize the velocity "gain" . it may require a secondary number 15 to then cause oil flow rate delay
before returning to number 15 primary still requiring oil flow restriction at number 85 and reduction of counter "tilt" oil flow into number 87 .
The system will also work as a marine aeration device to oxygenate the coastal fisheries to then reverse "dead" zones. ( collection of Silt containing massive farm fertilizer ( Nitrites ) will be another design... incorporating this type of basal power system.
The system will cause air intake from the top of the Buoy so a safety grid cage screen to prevent wild life damage /injury will cap the top of the buoy so that the cage does not obstruct the lamp. Also a screen toriod around the water intake system to assist in filtering any debris acting also as a wild life protection zone ,, fairly fine screen.... then low water suction at screen surface ...diffused intake...
* Start" cycle...
Since the nature of this design requires remote activation when it's service is needed...the system will be able to activate by satellite communication ( hyper encryption with sequence key transmitted via secondary source / to prevent theft ). The pneumatically assisted oil evacuation pump ( number 38 ) empties the core tube with the system oil flow valves then closed. Number 52 is open to establish oil in the siphon. The pneumatic and hydraulic flow valves then open simultaneously...causing the pneumatic head weight from the upper tank ( number 15 ) to then cause oil flow . So it's head weight of number 77 plus volume of siphon with fluid pump by fluid flow...factor adhesion... factor injection of archimedes screw by fluid flow ( caused by number 36 ) ......then the pressure into the core tube ( also restricted by funnel... will rise to greater height then returning under pressure to cycle.... the components " Z " and "ZH" will then also aid in oil flow velocity to then build inertia ( speed of fluid ) that will then act to rotate the generator that has in tandem the counteracting effect to the resistance of magnetic fields via the pneumatic impeller system. If you can picture seven tubes in at 37's intake with one then being the archimedes screw ( then adding pressure by shape of hydraulic oil flow ), then as a reduction / flow restriction occurs within number 53 and vents upward in number 85 then the added restriction will put an estimate of equivalent of / by volume 10 times ( volume of the up pipe number 85 ) the up flow of oil will then be greater than the initial out flow then also being wicked by the addition "hz" impeller pump / generator post number 30 then advancing the generator number 27.
* Caution - Due to the nature of the math within this system an additional "TOTAL BLOW DOWN" for the oil pressure system will be added to critical pressurization points to then store the oil in cavitation / spaces between the disk lifter mobiles within the floatation ring to oil pressure storage tanks with re-circulation pumping capacity to then refill the system with oil for restart.... the space within the ring for oil storage will be greater than the volume of oil.. ie greater storage capacity..to, for ....other application store water and or atmosphere for space flight.
The system may also discharge cold air at altitude while in flight. The application should only cool the ocean surface in front of the storms and never within the storms
( * Caution ! * tornado might then be formed inadvertently if correct position and method of operation is not adhered to ).
1. beacon lamp ( RED / GREEN/ WHITE PLUS PURPLE FOR GOING AIR BORNE....)
2. TRANSMITTER ANTENNA / RADAR...
3. ELECTRONICS BAY
4. TOW LOCK COUPLING ( ABLE TO BE LIFTED BY A TRACTOR ( UFO )
5. STEAM STACK EXHAUST FOR WATER VAPOR... CLOUD MAKER EXHAUST
6. AIR INTAKE FOR AMINE SOLUTION SYSTEM FOR SEQUESTRATION OF CARBON DIOXIDE
7. AMINE PROCESSOR
8. COMPRESSION PUMPING TO FILL TRANSPORT DISK
9. HIGH VOLTAGE TESLA COIL
10. OUTER HULL LINE ( WATER PROOF...)
11. LOUVERED VENT PLUS AIR INTAKE FILTER
12. COMMUNICATIONS ELECTRONICS BAY
13 ANTENNA ( EXTERIOR MOUNTING TO HULL....) SUM OF THREE ABOUT 360 DEGREES ,CIRCUMFERENCE OF BUOY HULL FOR 360 DEGREE COVERAGE
14. OVER PRESSURE MAX PRESSURE SAFETY PRESSURE RELIEF VALVE
15. COMBINED PRESSURE TANK , SILICONE OIL AND PNEUMATIC PRESSURE TANK
16. ONE WAY HYDRAULIC EXHAUST VALVE
17. HYDRAULIC FLOW RATE METER
18. LOWER COLD AIR DISPLACEMENT DISPERSION VENT RING
19. EXTERIOR HAND GRIPS SUM OF 24 IN TWO RINGS ABOUT 360 DEGREES IE 2 SETS OF 24 GRIPS
20. BIO BAH THERMAL TENT ( WITH ELECTRIC RESISTANCE HEATING ) SECURE STRAPPING SECURES THE TENT
21. PADDING COVERED BY WEATHER PROOF COVER
22. BIO SAFETY THERMAL TENT STORAGE CONTAINER
23. RATIONS / FOOD WATER ..LITTLE SILLY CUP :) ALSO CLEAN WATER DISPENSER FED FROM SYSTEM CONDENSATION IN SELF CLEANING COOLING SYSTEM
24. MEDICAL KIT / HELMET/ DRY CLOTHES..JUMP SUIT
25. DOME COVERED AIR INTAKE AND AND AIR FILTER
26. PNEUMATIC IMPELLER / COUNTERACTS UPON MAGNETIC FIELD IN THE GENERATOR
27. GENERATOR COMPOUNDING PERMANENT MAGNETIC HIGH VOLTAGE Ac OR Dc CURRENT
28. 1:8 RATIO GEAR SET( HIGH SIDE TO NUMBER 27 AND NUMBER 30 )
29. HYDRAULIC IMPELLER ( COUNTER ACTS RESISTANCE FROM THE INCLINE IN THE RATIO GEAR SET )
30. MAIN HYDRAULIC IMPELLER ( NUMBERS 15, 85, 30 )
31. 1: 20 RATIO GEAR SET (HIGH SIDE TO NUMBER 32 )
32. PNEUMATIC COMPRESSOR ( AIR PUMP )
33. BIO BAG THERMAL TENT RELEASE HANDLE
34. WEATHER TIGHT WATER PROOF ELECTRICITY CONTROL COMPONENTS / FORCED COOLED / COMPONENT REDUNDANCY BECAUSE ITS ALSO FLIGHT SYSTEM
36. ARCHIMEDES SCREW FLUID COMPRESSOR / COMPRESSES BY FLOW SPIRALING FLUID PRESSURE, INJECTION TUBE
37. COMPOUNDING CONE VENTURI TUBE
38. "START" EVACUATION PUMP ( EMPTIES FLOW TUBE 85 BETWEEN NUMBER 16 AND NUMBER 54 / ACTUATED BY PNEUMATIC SYSTEM ADDITIONAL FLOW
TUBE WITH IMPELLER SYSTEM THEN WITH PNEUMATIC PRESSURE ORIGINATING FROM THE PNEUMATIC PRESSURE STORAGE TANK NUMBER 39.
CONTROLLED BY VALVE UPON THE PNEUMATIC FLOW TUBE.
39. PNEUMATIC PRESSURE STORAGE PRESSURE TANK
40. UPPER PNEUMATIC DISPLACEMENT RING COLD AIR DISPLACEMENT VENT RING
41. RIGID SELF SEALING LAMINATE ( GEL UNDER PRESSURE IN LAMINATE OF RIGID FOAM AS A FLOTATION DEVICE ) ENCAPSULATING DISK LIFTER MOBILES
42. MOORING HOOP
43. SUPER HEATER ( CLOUDS THE OCEAN WATER MIST).
44. HEAT EXCHANGER
45. AIR INJECTOR / THERMAL BALANCER
46. STEAM TUBE
47. SELF CLEANING REVERSE OSMOSIS FILTER ( EJECT SALT BY PLUMBING TO THE EXTERIOR OF THE BUOY
48. AMBIENT AIR INTAKE WITH SUPER COOL AIR INJECTOR ( AIR FILTRATION SCREENED LARGE PORT LOW RESTRICTION FLOW IMPEDANCE)
49. OCEAN WATER PUMP
50. SELF CLEANING INTAKE FILTRATION OPEN PORT UPON EXTERIOR OF BUOY HULL..CONNECTS TO DIFFUSED WATER INTAKE RING THEN 1' BELOW THE
SURFACE OF THE WATER WITH DEBRIS FILTRATION RIBS TO PREVENT TRASH / PLASTIC FROM ENTERING THE SYSTEM 1/4/ " OPEN PORTS INLETS
ABOUT 360 DEGREES ATOP THE TOP OF A TORIOD WITH THE RIBS THE OPEN UPON THE OUTER TOP HALF OF THE TORIOD.
51. OCEAN WATER PUMP
52. PNEUMATIC ACTUATION SIPHON START VALVE
53. SIPHON DIRECTIONAL CONTROL VALVE MULTIPLE OUTLET POSITIONS
54. HYDRAULIC VALVE ALSO CONTAINING OVER PRESSURE SAFETY VALVE 2 STAGE WITH BOTH STAGES THEN TUBE VENTING TO NUMBER 15
55. TETHER STRAP REEL ( AIR HOSE COILS AROUND THE TETHER ) BY ELECTRIC MOTOR
56. BUBBLE PUMP ( AIR PUMP )
57. OCEAN WATER PRE HEATER
58. OCEAN WATER WATER TANK / ALSO CONTAINING OVER PRESSURE SAFETY VALVE VENTS VIA TUBE AND ONE WAY VALVE TO OPEN OCEAN WATER EXTERIOR HULL
59. NITROGEN (N2) SUPER COOLER / COOLING EXCHANGER
60. COOLING COMPRESSORS / REFRIGERATION SYSTEMS
61. TEMPERATURE CONTROL SYSTEM/ SENSOR
62. HIGH VELOCITY AIR PUMP.. / OPERATES AT VELOCITY TO PREVENT HUMIDITY FROM FREEZING WITH IN THE TRANSFER TUBE...
63. DIRECTIONAL AIR FLOW VALVE
64. REMOTE RECONANCENCE CO2 TRANSPORT SYSTEM ( DISK LIFTER FLIGHT SYSTEMS ) SEARCH AND RESCUE FLIGHT DISK SENSOR EQUIPPED
INFRA RED / COMMUNICATIONS / G.P.S. LATITUDE LONGITUDE / FLIGHT GIMBAL / RADIO NAVIGATION / HOMING BEACON / ALSO ACTS AS A FLOATATION
DEVICE ITSELF WITH DRAG ROPE AND STIRRUP HANDLE BARS AND CONTROLS UPON THE HANDLE BAR.
65. HIGH RETENTION IMPACT SHIELDING PREVENT COMPONENT FRACTURE CAUSING PROJECTILE
66. FLOW TUBE PRESSURE RATED COUPLING
67. SIPHON PRESSURIZATION TUBE THEN TO CAUSE ARCHIMEDES SCREW FLUID COMPRESSOR
68. PNEUMATIC VALVE
69. TETHER STRAP
70. AIR PRESSURE TUBE / FOR BUBBLES
71. WEIGHTED DOME DOCKS BUBBLE DISPLACEMENT PIPES
72. BUBBLE PIPES ARRAY AND ABLE TO BE INTER LOCKING IN MASSIVE GRID SYSTEM
74. SILICONE OIL PRESSURE CAP AND FILL PORT
75. PNEUMATIC FILL VALVE ONE WAY VALVE / MANUAL AIR FILL VALVE
76. PNEUMATIC INTAKE PORTS SUM OF 24 ABOUT 360 DEGREES POLAR ARRAY FROM TOP VIEW SCREENED INTAKE AND HARD ROTATIONAL SHUTTER
CIRCULAR MOTORIZED INNER FLOW RESTRICTION DAMPENER
77. LOWED "HEAD WEIGHT" SILICONE OIL TANK PRESSURE RATED
78. TOW ROPE
79. STIRRUP / ALSO SECURITY MAGNETIC LOCK SUM OF TWO
80. LIQUID CO2 CONTAINMENT TANKS
81. REMOTE CO2 TRANSFER DISK ELECTRONICS...
82. CONTROL PANEL FOR NUMBER 64
83. HANDEL BARS
84. PNEUMATIC START CYCLE SPONGE AND ALSO PNEUMATIC VENT
85. THICK LARGE DIAMETER HYDRAULIC FLOW TUBE
86. ELECTRIC MOTOR ( CIRCUMFERENCE ) IMPELLER , DIAMETER ( FOR BOTH "Z" AND "HZ" SYSTEMS )
87. 1:10 RATIO GEAR SET WITH IMPELLER SYSTEM ( BOTH PNEUMATIC FOR "Z" COMPONENT AND HYDRAULIC FOR "HZ" SYSTEM ) UPON THE HIGH SIDE OF THE
RATIO GEAR SET TO THEN COUNTERACT THE RESISTANCE PRODUCED WHEN INCREASING THE ROTATIONAL RATE USING AN AMPLIFYING
( INCREASED ROTATIONS ) GEAR SET
88. COMPOUNDING GENERATOR PERMANENT MAGNET WITH WOUND STATOR / FIELD COILS ( CIRCUMFERENCE , AND COMPRESSOR UPON THE DIAMETER
FOR BOTH "Z" ( PNEUMATIC SYSTEM AND "HZ" ( HYDRAULIC SYSTEM ).
89. WIRE "BUS" CONNECTOR POWER FEED TO AND FROM COMPOUNDING GENERATOR
90. PRESSURE RATED DOME CAP ALSO IMPACT SHIELD
92. FRAME STRUCTURAL SUPPORT
93. CONTROL SYSTEMS ELECTRONICS BAY AIR VENTING EXTERIOR HULL SYSTEM VIA ONE WAY VALVE VENTS HEAT AND OZONE... WATER PROOF RESISTANCE
VALVE UPON DISCHARGE
95. LIQUID CO2 TRANSFER TUBE ONE WAY VALVING UPON DISCHARGE / COUPLING FITTINGS
*Note - Number 52 "labeled " directly above number 54 should then read number 85.. correction to the drafting....
* Note - Upon number 16 one way valve the valve has multi-directional venting of fluid as well as an extension coil spring extension assembly to lift the valve assembly off the injection
pipe number 85 with in the upper pressure storage tank so that the high velocity flow of oil is not then restricted. Coil spring assembly will tension to the closed position and
extend under high oil pressure exhaust into the upper pressure chamber number 15.
* NOTE - A PNEUMATICALLY DRIVEN DYNAMO THAT THEN VENTS TO THE INNER CHAMBER WILL ALLOW FOR THE TRANSMITTER RECEIVER "HOT" WITH WITH
BATTERY CHARGING SYSTEM / AND ADDITIONAL SMALL SOLAR PANEL ASSISTING THE CHARGE WITHIN THE BATTERY / ( TORIOD ) WITH PLASMA IN
MAGNETIC CONFINEMENT MAY ALSO BE USED AS A BATTERY TO THEN RECEIVE CHARGING HOLDING ELECTRICAL STORAGE CHARGE..... REQUIRED
FOR START CYCLE INITIATION
* NOTE - COMPONENT "ZH" INSTALLED UPON FLOW TUBE 85 POST HYDRAULIC IMPELLER CAUSING A DRAFT OF HYDRAULIC FLUID PRESSURE
VECTOR DISCHARGING INTO OIL CONFINEMENT TANK NUMBER 77.
* NOTE -THE RESCUE BUOY IS SELF RECTIFYING...... WEIGHTED TO ALWAYS RECOVER IN THE UPRIGHT POSITION
* NOTE - SYSTEM PRESSURE SENSORS AND TEMPERATURE SENSORS WHERE REQUIRED FOR SYSTEM SAFE OPERATION
* NOTE - THE VALVES ARE ELECTRIC ACTUATION POSITION DETERMINED BY SYSTEMS LOGIC PROCESSOR WITH REDUNDANCY VIA HARD CABLE MANUAL
CONTROL SYSTEM INSTRUCTIONS IN ALL LANGUAGES...
* NOTE - HYDRAULIC FLOW POST NUMBER 29 THEN CYCLES THROUGH NUMBER 87 TO THE RATIO GEAR SET INTERNAL HYDRAULIC IMPELLER THEN
VENTS THE FLUID / OIL INTO NUMBER 15 INTO THE AIR PRESSURE ZONE. BASAL REFERENCE FACTOR START PNEUMATIC PRESSURE... TILTING....
* NOTE - PNEUMATIC VALVE POST NUMBER 26 WILL THEN ALSO HAVE A VENT TO EXTERIOR FUNCTION POSITION UPON THE VALVE. THIS ALLOWS FOR
LOW RESISTANCE BY VENTING TO AMBIENT AIR PRESSURE TO THEN AID IN THE "START" ROTATION OF NUMBER 27 TO THEN ELECTRIFY THE REST OF
* NOTE - THE PNEUMATIC EXHAUST / COLD AIR DISPLACEMENT DIRECTIONS , HAVING THEN TWO SYSTEMS OF EXHAUST MAY BE MADE TO THEN CAUSE A
CURLING UPON THE OCEAN SURFACE TO ACT AS ALSO A FLOW PUMP BY ADHESION IE. TO CAUSE ROLLING FLOW TO GAIN AMBIENT AIR THEN
CAUSING THE AMBIENT AIR ( OCEAN SURFACE AIR ) TO THEN ALSO CHILL.... THE SYSTEM DISCHARGE FLOW TO THEN CAUSE VERTICAL CIRCULAR ROLLING.
* NOTE - UPON CENTER FLOW TUBE NUMBER 85 WITHIN THE COILING VENTURI ALSO WILL BE INSTALLED AN AIR INLET VALVE JUST BELOW NUMBER 15
TO ALLOW FOR THE EVACUATION OF THE OIL AS PART OF THE START SEQUENCE. AIR INLET VALVE THEN OPEN WHEN THE PUMP IS PULLING THE
OIL OUT OF THE CORE PIPE AND THE VALVE THEN IS CLOSED WHEN THE SYSTEM THEN BEGINS CYCLING ... IE WHEN IN OPERATION.. ALSO AN OIL
CATCH RESERVOIR WILL ALSO BE ATTACHED TO CATCH THE OIL PRESSURE WHEN OPENING THE VALVE . THE RESERVOIR WILL HAVE A DRAIN TUBE
AND VENT THROUGH RETURN TUBE WITH A ONE WAY VALVE THEN CONNECTED TO A TUBE ATTACHED TO THE INLET OF NUMBER 38. NUMBER
38 ( HYDRAULIC PUMP ) WILL HAVE INTAKE SELECTION VALVE....
* NOTE - BOTH "Z" AND " ZH" HAVE THE ABILITY TO RE- INTROJECT / APPLY ,THEIR GENERATED ELECTRICITY BACK INTO THE ELECTRIC MOTORS
NUMBERS 86. SPEED OF FLUID FLOW GOVERNED BY FLOW RATE METER NUMBER 17 TO REMAIN WITH SAFE OPERATING PARAMETERS FOR
MATERIAL SELECTION AND MECHANICAL PROPERTIES OF THE SELECTED MATERIALS.. VARIABLE INLET FLOW VALVES CAN ALSO THEN BE UPON THE INTAKE FLOW LINE/ TUBE TO REDUCE THE COUNTER TILT TO ALSO ALLOW A SLOWING EFFECT ( SLOWS RUN AWAY EFFECT).
* NOTE - WHEN USING THE OZONE PRODUCING TESLA COIL THE WATER JETS ARE THEN NOT INJECTED INTO THE UP STACK EXHAUST TUBE... THEN
VENTING AT NUMBER 5. IT IS POSSIBLE TO USE THE WATER CYCLE BUT ALL ELECTROLYSIS MUST BE PREVENTED ! IF THIS IS A CHOSEN
OPERATIONAL FUNCTION. ALSO THE RECESS IS NOT DEPICTED VERY WELL IN THIS SCHEMATIC THE VELOCITY FLOW FROM THE COMPONENT "Z" IS
NOT ENCUMBERED WITHIN THE UP STACK VENTING AT NUMBER 5 ... A MOTORIZED VALVED PLATE WITH OPEN ORIFICE WILL OPEN TO ALLOW
THE FLUSH AIR TO ENTER THE UP STACK. THE "FLUSH PRESSURE " PIPED BY AN ADDITIONAL FLOW TUBE, WITH ELECTRIC ACTUATION PNEUMATIC
VALVE, FEEDS AIR PRESSURE FROM THEN PNEUMATIC PRESSURE STORAGE CONFINEMENT AIR PRESSURE STORAGE TANK NUMBER 39 AND FLUSHES
THE TESLA COIL CHAMBER THEN VENTING INTO THE UP STACK AND PREVENTING MOISTURE UPON THE TESLA COIL.....
* NOTE - SINCE THIS IS A FLIGHT SYSTEM REDUCTION OF WEIGHT AND SIZE OF THE DESIGN SYSTEM WILL BE ADDRESSED.... CLOTH ( CARBON GRAPHITE LAMINATE IN TANDEM WITH CARBON CARBON IN CERTAIN APPLICATIONS... STAINLESS STEEL WHERE REQUIRED ALSO PROVIDES FOR ELECTRICAL WIRING AS THE OXIDATION / SHEEN IS MUCH DIFFERENT THEN GALVANIZED AND OR COPPER FITTINGS AND OR CONNECTORS...THEN ALSO CONNECTOR COVER BOOT ALSO COVERED BY NEOPRENE SOCK AS AN ADDITIONAL INSULATOR.......
* NOTE - STRUCTURAL SUPPORT FRAME AND FLOW TUBES BOTH PNEUMATIC HYDRAULIC SHOULD BE CORRECTLY ELECTRICALLY GROUNDED TO CONTROL
STATIC ELECTRICITY. AN EARTHEN "SINK" OR ELECTRICAL VOID...THEN AS CAPACITANCE ( ABLE TO ABSORB ELECTRICITY THEN ALSO ELECTRICALLY
INSULATED MAY BE USED.
* NOTE - THE BUBBLER SYSTEM CAN ALSO INCORPORATE A WATER PUMPING SYSTEM TO THEN FORCE PUMP WATER TO AID IN THE WAVE BREAK OF A TSUNAMI. THE DISTRIBUTION SHOULD THEN BE ALIGNED IN MULTIPLE LINES OFFSET FROM THE SHORE IN A REPEATING PATTERN AT GREATER DISTANCES FROM THE BEACH FOR EACH BUBBLER WATER JET VECTOR DISCHARGE BUBBLE WATER JET BAR...( PARALLEL WITH THE SHORE LINE , SO THAT THEIR THEN BECOMES SPACE 100' -1000' OR GREATER ...BETWEEN THE BUBBLE PLUS WATER JETS SYSTEM ( WATER JET SYSTEM THEN MOTIVATED BY THE PNEUMATIC ( AIR FLOW ). THE TSUNAMI PREVENTION SYSTEM WILL REQUIRE MANY OIL JACKERS.....
* NOTE - FOR AERO SPACE APPLICATIONS THE SILICONE OIL WITHIN THE PRESSURE CYCLE MAY BE SUBSTITUTED WITH AN INERT GAS SUCH AS
ARGON. IE WILL WORK JUST AS A GAS PRESSURE CYCLE...
* NOTE - ANOTHER APPLICATION OF THE SYSTEM IS TO USE MULTIPLE ASSEMBLIES IN TANDEM WITH ADDED WATER TANKS THAT CAN THEN SPRAY EITHER DISTILLED WATER UNTO GLACIERS AND OR SEA WATER DIRECTLY UNTO ICE CAPS INCREASING THE POLAR ICE CAPS MECHANICALLY BY SPRAY MISTING ENVIRONMENT WITH WATER TO ADD ICE...... PREVENTS INCREASED OCEAN RISE DUE TO GLOBAL WARMING AND THE CO2 PROBLEM.
If the flow system is then inverted and addition large "Z" component is added within number 15 then to cause force vectoring downward with exhaust tube containing additional "z" components then the exhaust tubes as a coil return cycle resembling a (coil spring) to then off set the "static" that would the occur by return pressure causing the exhaust then to vent into number 77...... system sealed force vectoring mimics "anti - gravity".