Design Desk Inc.
Oceanic Buoy ( Ozone Buoy)
In the current condition regarding the south pole ozone hole and the global warming situation and projection for the future this design may aid in negation loss of high altitude Ozone by extrapolating ) O2 ( oxygen) from the
Sea water . The gas ( Ozone ) will form at high altitude post O2 discharge obtained from sea water post distillation powered by a fuel less draft accelerator ( perpetual hydraulic generator).
1. flip ballast float
2. solid flotation foam
3. fresh water tank
4. balance weight / distillation unit feeds fresh water into the flotation ring's fresh water
tank ( number 4 and 40 )
5. Ozone vent transmitter housing G.P.S. sensors and dome lamp
6. ionizer O3 ( ozone production electrostatic ionizer)
7. Brine discharge ( salt heavy concentrate )
8. swivel electric water jet propulsion
9. Ballast curl
10. water pump tubes
11. oxygen ( gas form )
12. ionizer O3 ( ozone production electrostatic ionizer)
13. one way valve
14. gas pump ( oxygen )
15. electrolysis stratification ( fresh water separator) ( hydrogen high vent and oxygen low vent )
16. salt water intake pump
17. intake water filter
18. Brine discharge port
19. Dual component pressure tank air pressure above silicone oil with max pressure safety pressure relief valve ( pneumatic )
20. one way valve
21. ballast water pump
22. ballast water pump flow switch valve ( causes sequence in pumping to flip the float over if inverted)
23. Hydrogen tank
24. draft accelerator fuel less generator system
25. one way flow valve
26. air compressor ( piston type)
27. electric drive motor ( gas sealed / argon )
28. permanent magnetic dynamo
29. electric valve
30. vacuum tank ( negative pressure tank )
31. air pump ( vacuum producing)
32. sealed hull ( gas filled )
33. R.P.M. ( revolutions per minute ) sensor
34. Hydraulic impeller
35. 1:20 ratio gear set with internal hydraulic impeller tandem to the high side of rotation high side rotation tandem with number 36
36. Hydraulic pump and electric motor assembly
37. Pneumatic start impeller
38. air intake flow tube "snorkel"
39. system logic control circuits
40. distillation system by electric resistance heater elements ( redundant element sum of 4 )
41. max pressure safety valve
42. drain ports "circumference"
43. air intake filter
The above system is intended to allow for fresh water from sale water a micro Oceanic desalination system.
The on board electrolysis system ( water spliter ) then being able to be a mobile platform to then be installed where required. The ionization system is not required to run all the time....
Mass numbers of these design system should be produced to be able over wide surface area of the planet , to increase ozone by manufacture via the ionizer.
The ability to be installed remotely and independently powered will allow for potable water at high recovery rate to then be used for agriculture and domestic use.
Climate change has caused a fresh water problem in the Ocean . The saline levels effect the ocean currents floe and the thermohaline ocean current may be inadvertently effected .. a solve is to the use this type of system to increase the salt concentrations where the fresh water melt water is altering the salinity.
The valve number 29 opens powered by capacitor / battery and or solar ( Photovoltaic panel casing cover for the float may also cover a de-humidification system to add clean water to the doughnut float's internal water tank with overflow valve to allow for fresh water external discharge ) then to cause rotation of the pneumatic impeller , number 37.
This caused rotation of the permanent magnetic dynamo producing Dc ( direct current ) .The produced electricity then regulated by voltage regulator and causes the opening of the hydraulic flow valves to allow the pressurized silicone oil to then impale the hydraulic impellers , numbers 36,34,41 and the internal "counter tilt" hydraulic impeller in number 35.
The oil flow then produces vacuum via the hydraulic impeller 41 producing negative
pressure ( pneumatic ) with in the chamber number 30. A percentile of generated electrical current in number 28 is then also directed and regulated to number number 36 electric drive motor. The "drafting / suction" of a pressurized fluid across the impeller , number 34 then causes the ratio gear set " with counter tilt effect" of 35's internal hydraulic impeller to then yield higher rate of rotation producing hydraulic suction into the intake of the hydraulic pump number 36.
Because number 36 is pulling "drafting" / pumping the circumference of fluid at greater rate , number 34 is then pulled forward by suction of fluid in the same time interval. The effect is the causing the increased rotational rate requiring the pressurized fluid, impaling number 34, to be restricted by a restriction flow valve .
This produces a "run away effect" for the rotation and replaces the oil, at greater rate, than it is discharged from the dual component pressure storage tank, number 19. The result is sustained electricity production. The systems speed regulation then extrapolated by the signal from the R.P.M. sensor then restricting the oil flow into number 34.
* Note - The system will also contain a weather tight water proof ( sealed weather flap ), external charging
port to charge ( electrically ) a cell phone or radio.
Note - The hydrogen then venting atop the deck of the float to mix with the ambient O2 ( oxygen
bound) in the ionizer mixed with ambient air to not cause any volatile hazard ( before it enters the
ionizer ), to cause buoyant gas to rise to the correct Stratopheric level . Hydrogen bonding
the like balloons..as the gas is lighter and has a floating ," rising" tendency.
Following find a tandem system with the balloon listed at http://www.designdeskinc.com/storm-protection-balloon.html
The above design will also require force propulsion upon the carbon graphite nano tubes rings supporting the tubes composed of carbon graphite. The material is selected because of it's high tensile strength. the up flow tubes transporting the Ozone not larger than 2" inner diameter. The "hot air doughnuts " with forced flight ( electric propulsion ) / will also heat to prevent icing. The "hot air doughnuts " also with redundant communication systems.The "hot air doughnuts" will then be repetitive upon the up flow system as per required by Ozone displacement height.