Negative Pressure Engine
The "Negative Pressure Engine", who's running system is then by vacuum, and will allow for sustained rotation then converted to high torque. The mass ( crank shaft and piston assembly and flywheel) having inertia, then converted (via torque converter and automotive transmission), to sufficient power to propel an automobile.
The "Start Cycle" then initiated by stored pneumatic pressure. The multi stage vacuum system then causing negative pressure to then lift the pistons within the cylinders. The design is a three stage vacuum cycle with electric resistance heating to prevent ice formation from condensation or lower pressure causing a chilling effect within the engine design.
The design will , while "running", cause the re-pressurization of large volume air pressure tank concealed with in the vehicles support frame. The air pressure cycle does not require very high pressure to operate as intended within the design a short run burst to start the engine into motion as start up.. The pneumatic re-pressurization will occur automatically and be controlled referencing the systems requirement then engaging the electric clutch that causes rotation in the 2 piston "micro" air compressor driven by the drive belt assembly.
* Note ... the engines system is the same upon both sides of the mirror line
1. High pressure pneumatic vent tube
2. Automatic transmission
3. Fly wheel
4. one way pneumatic valve
5. crank shaft
6. vacuum sensor
7. pressure sensor ( base connector filtered air inlet when actuated)
8. flow tube coupling
9. primary vacuum tank
11. main exhaust tube
12. centrifugal turbo evacuation pump with internal gearing of 1:50 rotations with the 50 then being the air pump's rate of rotation . The ratio gear set then with electric clutch while allowing for the torque converter upon the automotive transmission to the stay locked tandem to the crankshaft's rotation...
13. piston cylinder
14. vacuum velocity regulation valve acts in tandem 9 referencing the engines R.P.M. ( revolution per minute) measured within the transmission ( extrapolation)
15. vacuum balancer / vacuum return tank ( retains negative pressure)
16. system electronics / systems mapping / electronic logic circuits
17. pneumatic "start initiator"
18. pneumatic pressure tank
19. flow direction control valve ( electric ) also actuated by cable / manual actuation fills the main additional air tank concealed with in the chassis of the automobile allows for the engines pressure tank to fill or vent to pressurize the concealed pressure tank with in the chassis
20. air filter
21. start valve pneumatic
22. Crank shaft
23. oil pump flow tubes to and from the oil reservoir and oil filter to then lubricate the sprocket and chain system driving the systems components
24. out flow oil flow tube to the oil filter
25. 12v Dc , 12v alternator electricity output
27. stator variable electricity intensity feed wires
28. stator variable electricity intensity feed wire
29. 12v Dc ( direct current p.m. ( permanent magnetic ( wound stator variable intensity) / 12v alternator
30. air conditioner refrigerant compressor with electric clutch
31. drive belt
33. electric clutch ( mechanical )
34. pneumatic flow tube
35. evaporator connection flow tubes
36. condenser flow tubes
37. main crank shaft pulley
38. start cycle vent box ( vents the start pneumatic exhaust)
39. crank shaft sprocket
40. connecting pneumatic flow tube
41. generator with connected two piston air compressor then with mechanical electric clutch
42. pneumatic impeller ( centrifugal impeller )
43. Primary vacuum tank main evacuation tube
44. High speed turbo air pump
45. Ultra high speed air pump Turbo evacuation pump
46. Electric motor ( engine systems throttle )
47. 1:150 ratio gear set with oil feed filtration then also to and from the oil pump then within and driven by the crank shaft assembly. the oil exhaust then then to the filter before entering the oil pump. The high side rotation then tandem rotating with the electric motors armature within number 47
48. electric vent valve timing synchronization system ( assist in informing when to open and close the vacuum valves ( number 74 and 82) and pneumatic pressure valves, numbers 62.
49. vacuum flow tube
50. multi wire ribbon wire " bus" connector ( to systems components logic circuits and electric actuation valves ( both vacuum and pressure electric valves)
51. turbo air pump
53. drive chain
54. flow rate meter
55. magnetic proximity sensor ( informs system when the piston is at the top of it's cycle then commanding the valve number 62 to open ( timed burst of air pressure then referencing the engine's r.p.m. / revolutions per minute)
56. coupling / tube fittings "connectors"
57. pneumatic pressure exhaust flow tube
58. vacuum manifold
59. vacuum level management box ( allows under high vacuum air to enter the system, a "dampener" valve by expansion coil spring then rated for the systems performance dynamic ie the engines operating requirements)
60. vacuum level sensor and valve sensor ... "to indicate correct function of the "dampener" valve
61. tension sprocket
62. pneumatic pressure valve ( electric actuation in sequence for the actuation timing to pressurize the cylinders in sequence ie. cylinder 1,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1, and repeating, cylinder one then lower left o the schematic and cylinder eight then at the upper right of the v8 motor system the cylinder number 7 the the top left and cylinder number 6 the the second cylinder position down from the top right side the pressurization pattern then repeating in the same fashion for the rest of the cylinders.
63. flow connection port upon tube with adjustment valve
64. one way valve
65. electric adjustment valve pneumatic flow valve
66. port connected to flow tube
67. lock fastener ( nut ) locks position of the pressure and vacuum tanks
68. manual actuation cable
69. vacuum balance valve bi directional flow connector system "tube" from number 73 to number 9
70. connector bracket ,connector bar
71. vacuum balance valve electric with vacuum level sensors upon both connected vacuum tanks
72. vacuum level sensor measures vacuum level in number 9
73. ultra high vacuum "pipe"
74. electric vacuum actuation valves timed by the system electronics then referencing the pistons position and the r.p.m. also positioned within the exhaust manifold number 58 at the tube connections to the cylinders and timed in sequence then to allow for the evacuation of the cylinders when opened by electricity pulse.
75. evacuation transonic propeller with an electric armature about the circumference for the jet fan that is driven electrically to then speed the evacuation of the pressure that compressed the piston. the transonic jet fan the electrically driven powered by the systems generator acting to lift the piston by suction assisted by the pneumatic air pressure injection from the pneumatic pressure tank and pressure valved through number 62.the jet fan evacuation system upon each cylinder
76. stator for the transonic jet fan evacuation pump
78. pneumatic impeller connected to the evacuation jet fan over safety pressure vent into the cylinder chamber
79. injector fitting coupling, center positioned pneumatic injection valve adjustable
80. regulation valve will pull vacuum greater in number 9 when speed of the system is at high incline rate
81. pneumatic flow tube
82. vacuum evacuation valve electric actuation referencing systems electronic system "mapping" control system
83. vacuum flow tube
84. stage vacuum valve allows the vacuum tank number 9 and the vacuum manifold number 58 to have a tendency equalize
85. ribbon wire electricity feed connector to electric "slip ring" allowing the electric motors function by powering the commutator upon the jet fans armature
86. exhaust air filter
87. system vacuum flow regulation valve ( electric also works in tandem with the variable resistor potentiometer within the foot pedal "throttle"
88. evacuation tube ( the same on all cylinders then venting the cylinders allowing vacuum passage from valve number 82
89. air pressure coupling connected to the out put air flow driven by the crankshaft and two piston air compressor with electric clutch then rotating with the generator's assembly
90. flow tube
91. mounting foot polar array on all pressure tanks then also connected by system carriage bracket bolting unto the engine "block" itself.
92. main air in flow air tube .. from the air filter intake assemble into the two piston compressor assembly.. the exhaust flow tube with one way valve then entering number 89
93. electric resistance heating element ( prevents interior icing within the system ) is contained within number 73
94. oil drain
95. oil in flow tube directed for drive chain lubrication
96. oil out flow tube to oil filter located upon an oil pump then driven by the engine's crank shaft
97. drive shaft to the vehicle wheels ( both sides of the automotive transmission)
98. pneumatic flow tube to or from the additional pneumatic pressure tank then contained within the chassis for the "start pressure " or the re-start" pneumatic pressure
99. engine block
100. tube to vent over pressure within the valve
101. coupling connector port
102. tube bracket
103. systems electronics including current conversion ( from high voltage Ac ( alternating current ) to low tension 12vDc current fro lighting and other automotive system function as a redundant circuit pathway should the alternator fail , voltage regulation, logic circuits to control system's functions
104. electronics heat dissipation fins
105. vacuum balance system , electric valve, with electric vacuum level sensor
107. two piston air compressor system
108. vacuum evacuation tube the same for each cylinder
109. pneumatic pressure tank
*Note - all valves electrical connectors and pressure and or vacuum sensors electrical connections ,then connect to the system's electronics logic processor system to govern and regulate the system.
* Note - the vacuum system once established should then cause the engine system to be able to sustain rotation the being electrically advanced for the automobile to speed up upon the road via reintroduction of the generated current with the counter tilt stator resistance then derived from the pneumatic injection pressure into the cylinders themselves.
This zeros the resistance in the generator in math so that the electrical current output then being directed to the electric motor 46 will then advance the total system.
Number 46 may also then have an advancing stator by internal electromagnetic clutch to allow for a smaller electric motor to advance to greater velocity rated per unit of time then yielding greater effect as the bi directional electromagnetic clutch will contain two locking ends. one being then to the stator and the other then being advancing the input of the ratio gear set the 1 of the 1:50 ratio gear set.
The electric motor , number 46's armature the being the center locker of the said electromagnetic clutch rotating in tandem to the armature. one end of the electromagnetic clutch then advancing the stator of the electric motor , number 46 the opposite end of the electromagnetic clutch then advancing the input shaft of the 1:50 ratio gear set...
the electromagnetic clutch then with through bore current transfer slip ring to transfer the electricity to cause electromagnetism locking the clutch ends with variable intensity of magnetism.
* Note - As an addition to this design system a pneumatic impeller then may be added to the electric motor then also driven by the drive chain system. The additional said pneumatic impeller the being tandem rotating with the high side of the ratio gear set to "counter tilt" then resistance produced when using a ratio gear set may be by vacuum draft cycle with the vacuum, pulled from the main air pump , number 12 or by pneumatic discharge with similar flow tube and control valve connection system.
This then allows for the advancement in speed counter acting the loss due to rotational amplification. The said pressure then be derived at the exhaust air filter assembly via a dampener cap lid that has a set pressure rating before allowing the venting pressure to exit the system... the dampener to then ,in the closed position , to direct air pressure with velocity to the internal pneumatic impeller , (the connecting tube contains a "throttle" flow valve operating in tandem with the electric potentiometer / variable resistor upon the foot pedal assembly that increased the electricity level to number 46). The additional pneumatic impeller then within the ratio gear set in number 47. This advances the effect of the magnetic pressure within the electric motor in the assembly and yields the forward advancement of magnetic pressure.
The vacuum system to counter tilt the ratio gear system upon the electric motor assembly will then be the "active run" draft system and the pneumatic pressure feed to the counter tilt impeller then used at "start up".
* Note - The placement of the main vacuum pump , number 12 may then be mounted to the opposite end of the crank shaft while still using the systems upon that side ie the drive chain systems and the belt drive system.
This system may then be used as a "top half" rebuild or exchange system to then alter the top half of the internal combustion engine system with the Vacuum system. This would allow for a person the keep their gasoline automobile and upgrade with this conversion system ( additional air pressure system in the trunk) and save money then buying the upgrade on time in lieu of paying for gasoline.
The design system is then produces zero carbon dioxide in it's operation. The flow tubes must be grounded correctly to control the static electricity that may from from material "air" then transversing, (going across), at velocity.
For some applications this engine system may the be made to drive high voltage generator connected to the output of the automotive transmission then using the electricity being "baug" resistant and "load reactive" to power an additional electric motor then driving a semi truck or rail train to aid in reduction of the cost of transportation of good and services......
Design Desk Inc.