Multi Purpose Electric Vehicle
The Multi Purpose Electric Vehicle is a design system, as an electric vehicle, that requires no electrical storage battery... In lieu of a storage battery, for motive electricity, the "Active " generator system then is a draft accelerator yielding fuel less sustained electricity.
The design system contains upgraded frontal impact crash protection with an advanced " shock deflection" system.
There are also several other advancements for safety.....
The vehicle is a zero emission electric vehicle .......
A close up of the "Active" generator system followed by the parts list....
Parts list ( please also refer to the "key" in the upper drafting)...
1. Vacuum tank
2. pneumatic pressure tank ( air pressure tank )
3. combined component pressure tank ( air pressure and silicone oil / non conductive non flammable)
4. alternator Dc ( direct current ) 12v regulated out put
5. air pump / vacuum producing... when the valve is in set position also can pressurize the air tank.
6. electric motor 20hp ( horse power minimum )
7. selection valve for the air pump / vacuum pump
8. air filter
9. large sprocket and drive chain assembly
10. High Voltage Ac ( alternating current ) generator ( 100Kw or greater) ,with magneto for field coil stator feed current and internal voltage regulator ( voltage regulator able to be exchanged from the exterior of the generator with fault sensor and warning lamp on the dash
11. ratio gear set ( 2:1 ratio through 1:10 ratio), high side rotation tandem to number 13 with internal oil pump and filter system feeds clean oil to the drive chain casing
12. R.P.M. sensors ( revolutions per minute )
13. pneumatic "Start" impeller may be a piston type impeller with sealed lubrication
14. hydraulic ( silicone oil ) impeller
15. electrical ground point of contact also bridges to the high voltage generator ( grounds the casings and flow tubes/ flow pipes - controls static electricity also from fluid flow....
16. air pump / vacuum pump electric clutch ( note- the compressor does not need to "run" all the time
17. main drive assembly
18. "cross pump" impeller ( using hydraulic fluid ) then a ratio of 1:4 then pumping fluid through a smaller diameter flow pipe unto the counter tilt hydraulic impeller number 25 Input rotation bu oil flow post
19. lubrication oil fill cap dip stick and venting ( non flammable lubrication for the drive chain )
20. drive chain and sprocket oil retainer casing
21. pneumatic "start valve" electric and manual activation
22. hydraulic oil "drain"
23. 1:20 ratio gear set high side rotation tandem with number 24 ( adjacent hydraulic impeller)
24. hydraulic impeller then receiving the increased velocity flow from number 18 the "4" of the 1:4 ratio rate of oil flow
25. hydraulic pump
26. electromagnetic clutch
27. main hydraulic pump ( high speed high volume) containing a one way valve upon the intake orifice and internal 1:20 ratio gear system so that the pump "wheel" is then rotating at 20 times the drive shafts input speed.
28. drive chain
* Note - The max pressure over pressure pressure relief valve ( safety valve vents to the exterior of the system into the air ) upon number 2 then also contains a one way valve to allow for manual filling by manual air pump ( filled once at initial starting or post component repair where the air pressure system has been opened then restored.
* Note - Number 21 ( pneumatic valve with electric actuation ..also has a manual lever to allow pull cord lever actuation manually "starting" the system velocity by allowing pneumatic pressure to rotate the generator. The actuation lever assembly is unlocked by the ignition key.
The electrical reintroduction system is also energized and is applied as soon as electricity becomes available then increasing electrical current to the electric drive motor , number 6, being powered from number 10 post current voltage regulation and potentiometer ( controls the base idle rate of the generator) .
The system is"load reactive" then increasing the current to number 6 when power is demanded from the generator number 10, by the 150hp electric motor connected to the vehicle's "drive line".
* Note - Connecting lines as indicated in the "key" are flow tubes.... the main line pipe "tube" is a tube with grater diameter...
* Note - Number 9 ( large sprocket ), can be in either of the two depicted locations.... ( ie. upon the assembly drive line containing the electric motor or the assembly then containing the generator. The system will function with number 9 in either location then yielding different performance dynamic.. one position will then cause a greater draft effect of hydraulic fluid the other then causing a difference in response upon loading...
* Note - Number 20 will contain venting allowing for air to then transverse....
* Note - Upon number 3 the max over pressure safety vent ( vents pneumatic pressure at level when the system indicated the tank has reached operating limit then to retain air pressure within the systems operating parameters ...also is the silicone oil fill by unscrewing the over pressure safety valve and filling the combined component tank with the silicone oil then with the tank filled to the correct oil level reinstalling the safety pressure venting valve to the correct torque setting allows for the design to cycle the oil long periods..
* Note - An oil filter can then also be installed upon the oil return flow pipe post main high velocity
pump , ( number 27 ).
* Note - Capacitance dissipation to control any static electricity will also the be able to safely discharge any unwanted electrical current the forming with in the flow systems as motion then builds charge electrically and must be controlled.
* Notes - The basal ( base ) operating pneumatic pressure ( ie the air pressure contained within the combined component pressure storage tank) is then at the level determined by the resistance produced when generating electricity also in addition the resistance the produced from using an incline rotational increase with different size sprockets / drive chain and the resistance produced when using a ratio gear set.....
* Note - The design system has redundant safety valves ( over pressure vent valves ) in multiple locations to the vent the pneumatic pressure....
* Note - The systems speed is then regulated by the logic circuits referencing the R.P.M. ( revolutions per minute) sensor.
* Note - Automatic pneumatic pressure adjustments ( pressurization level ) is adjusted by engaging the electric clutch ( mechanical disk clutch system), in the air pump assembly with the logic circuits then sensing a low pneumatic pressure by pneumatic pressure level sensor.
Description and features....
The above electric power plant is a "draft accelerator" a system that causes a run away effect by
drafting ( pulling via suction ) pressurized fluid across an incline of gearing with a counter tilt ( counter force ) fluid flow ( via impeller impalement) to then yield sustained high density high voltage Ac electricity... with the reintroduction of generated electrical current to the assemblies electric motor then increasing velocity ( as load is demanded ) yielding more electrical current generated.
The electric motor , within the drive line assembly, to then advance the zero point of magnetic
pressure ( current in the electric motor..causing equal pressure forward at all levels of increased incline / rate of rotation), ...then compensating for loading of the generator by additional motor , providing
power ( electricity), for the forward electric motor connected to the transmission propelling the automobile.
System parameters / function are automatically maintained by the electronics in the system mapping logic control circuits.
The design ( "Active" generator system ) then functions sustained by replacing the working fluid and air pressure faster than it's discharge. The pressurized discharge ( silicone oil under pneumatic pressure and pneumatic pressure) is returned to the "start" ( in the math) to the combined component pressure storage tank faster than it's used...
When drafting fluid through a closed tube a suction effect is produced by multiple factors.. first the circumference of the pump pulling a given unit of volume then measured in cubic centimeters per unit of time... then the same volume of measure ( mass of fluid ) within the same time interval then being pulled across a smaller hydraulic impeller proceeding the pumps intake. This causes a rate of velocity increase.
Along with this a dual stepped incline then by ratio gear set with resistance hydraulic counter tilt ( a force counteracting flow ) then to cause greater speed of the pump with the ability to omit the resistance in the force equation then yielding greater rate of rotation.
The additional velocity increase by drive chain and drive sprocket system also causing a rate of rotation increase. This yields a a "run away" effect with the generators resistance ( produced by the stator / field coil ) then also nullified in the force equation by the basal pressurization of pneumatic pressure within the combined component pressure storage pressure tank number 3.
The reintroduction of electricity produced by the generator , number 10, directing a percentile of generated electricity into number 6 yields a stable "baug resistant" power ban within the generator allowing the system to cause sustained electrical production to yield electrical current applied to an additional electric motor.
In this design the additional electric motor then being the 150hp electric drive motor connected to the automotive transmission..
High velocity components encased in "shock casings" to prevent injury from manufacturing defect or component failure causing projectile. The material selection for components then of stainless steel also then with the pipes coated in electrically non conductive insulation.
( The term "baug" is then defined... a slowing effect of the generator when electricity is demanded from it...)
Design Desk Inc.