Design Desk Inc.
The Motivator X- Type
The Motivator X- Type is an electric motor concept for an unlimited range self charging automobile. Within the design we have implemented compounding advancement by hydraulic flow , torque reduction and in addition the forward advancement of magnetic pressure. The on board generator system should produce more power than it uses. The system is load reactive meaning it will speed up producing more current when current is required from the system.
The computer mapping/ logic board will allow the inverter (number 21) to convert Dc current into Ac current and feed power to the following numbers 11,3,9 and 5. The wound magneto in number 6 will also be energized.
This causes rotation of number 6, ( Permanent magnetic high voltage generator ) to produce current and it is channeled to numbers 13,18, feeding the high tension to the wound magneto in number 18. Number 18 then produces high tension fed to 19 ( throttle / variable resistor), and to number 15 to propel the automobile.
Number 6 also feeds current to numbers -13, 12, 17 and 19. This is the lower tension "drive current". The " drive current" is greater than the magneto feed current in number 18.
Since the assembly with compounding hydraulic flow is advancing the speed , the circuit 6,13,11,3,9,5 then is circular and compounds electric current intensity level. The current intensity is then also routed to number 17 (Ultra high speed electric motor ) to counteract the resistance of the 1:4 ratio gear set and the field resistance produced within the Main high voltage generator (number 18).
The bridge circuit between number 19 and 15 feeds current to number 11 then to accelerate the hydraulic advancing assembly. So that when the car speeds up so does the velocity of the hydraulic assembly yielding more current to accelerate the car.
The high tension Ac current produced with in the main high voltage generator is also fed to a transformer (18,19,20,) the the Dc output is fed to the battery charger to charge the battery. This will allow the automobile to be in "active" mode producing current to move the car and keep the battery at full charge for the next re-start. All generators in this system are Ac producers except the 12v Dc alternator that feeds the cars horn , lights, and other low tension 12v dc functions.
The field coils in the generators are adjustable an can increase in intensity controlled by the mapping computer. As with all permanent magnetic generators...the wound magnetos feed current to the stator/ field coil for their respective generators.
In the drafting below the power steering pump, alternator , power break pump ..etc are depicted mirrored ..so flip it up....in the final design the belt is able to be installed with out interference from the compressors , alternator or hydraulic power steering / break pumps.
1. Hydraulic max pressure safety valve
2. Hydraulic impeller
3. Electric motor
4. 1:2 ratio gear set
5. High speed electric motor
6. Permanent magnetic high voltage generator
7. Hydraulic pump
8. Wound magneto control unit
9. High speed electric motor control unit
10. Piston pressurized hydraulic fluid reservoir
(with bleeder valve)
11. Circuit switching and speed control logic board
12. Ultra high speed electric motor control unit
13. Wound magneto control unit for main high
14. Trans axle / transmission
15. Main electric motor
16. 1:4 ratio gear set
17. Ultra high speed electric motor
18. Main high voltage generator
19. Main electric motor "throttle" /variable resistor
20. Ac to Dc transformer
21. Dc to Ac inverter and battery charger
22. Battery tank
23. Tension pulley
24. Serpentine belt
26. Power break pump
27. Power steering pump
28. Alternator (all Dc 12v functions)
29. Air conditioner compressor
30. Wire "bus" to logic/ mapping computer
31. R.P.M. sensor "bus" connector
32. Main electric motor "throttle" cable
33. Max pressure valve pressure return tube
34. Hydraulic flow tube
35. Drive shaft from transmission / trans axle
A = Connecting shaft
O = Bearing race