Design Desk Inc.
MedEvac Search & Rescue Ambulance
Currently with so many natural disasters regarding the changing climate increased search and rescue medical systems have become costly and at times not enough to then provide adequate service due to the nature of the current design system capacity or cost associated with performing the required functions.
The following design system is much different from current methods of search and rescue. The design system then acts as a hover craft then implementing sealed engine system thus not displacing high velocity air to remain aloft. The engine system for this design system is called an "Acorn Engine". The system then is an electric flight system implementing fuel less high density high voltage production of electricity.
The design is then also able to attach multiple service "bays" to then act according to the systems installed. The flight system then may also be used for planting forest, fire suppression using Nitrogen derived from via air
stratifiers (http://www.designdeskinc.com/air-stratifier.html), and or to be used to transport commodities for commerce. The interchangeable "bay" then has flotation able to support the craft in the water for ocean rescues.
1. air pressure "return" volume sphere - allows a more responsive burst of air when accelerating
by the hollow pressure sphere then containing a bit more volume of air
2. solid - heated via electric resistance engine cap
3. electric drive motor dual roller ball brush system (redundant electricity contact points )
4. embedded electric resistor ( heats the engine cap to prevent icing )
5. upper air pressure reserve pressure torus - air pressure pressure tank
6. primary air flow coil "air flow" high pressure "return"
7. main air flow flow control valve / acts in tandem with system speed to attain required pneumatic
force displacement to attain lift .. acts in tandem with the electricity re-introduction system when the
core electric jet is then speeding up to then control pressure level discharge
8. outer circumference air flow pump causes updraft in the position as depicted at the same time that
the compressor transonic jet fan , number 11 is then causing pneumatic pressure and velocity in a
9. pneumatic "draft" impeller causes total system to gain rate of velocity
10. 1:10 ratio gear set high side rotation tandem rotating with number 11
11. permanent magnet generator armature transonic compressor causes number 9 to "hyper draft" causing
system incline rotation rates producing electricity to then cause number 3 to become electrified. The
system has electricity production redundancy upon each engine system located at the
system's base, number 16
12. pneumatic discharge conical venturi "focus cone" - "funnel" acts to compress the air flow under great velocity
13. letter "J" then the same as letter "A" yet positioned and aligned to then become a vacuum pump
assisting in the low pressure effect in the air jet discharge chamber
14. high pressure pressure storage tank torus doughnut style pressure tank with external air
intake and air compressor driven by electric motor.
15. vacuum chamber negative pressure retainer vacuum tank
16. fuel less generator "cell" bank redundant sum of four individual generator systems systems
17. negative pressure " lower return manifold sum of 8 about the center point polar array. Letter "G" is then
eight times about a polar array from the center point of the engine's top view
( the depiction is in the side view)
18. inner return air flow coil pipe - fed air pressure from J then the "vacuum pump" with the same
components as letter "A" pulling air between the baffle and the system casing to assist in causing
the "low pressure effect in the discharge chamber letter "G"
19. injection air control valve
20. flow baffle - an air guide with holes in the length to allow lateral air flow into the vacuum system
21. hydraulic piston
22. hydraulic piston
23. water proof flotation
25. med bay mount for the primary hydraulic piston system
27. step deck and grab rail
28. water tight door
29. operations deck enclosed base
30. deck drain pipe
31. electromagnetic lock for rear transonic air compressor (pneumatic pressure regain fan compressor lid lock)
32. air intake grid
33. hydraulic piston and rear compressor lid mounting coupling
34. electric resistor lid heater
35. air pressure recovery fan lid hinges sum of three
36. air intake manifold
37. electric air compressor- allows for active flight system pneumatic replacement pressure
38. rear marker lamp
39. safety parachute and associated assembly
40. rear market lamp and pneumatic parachute launcher
41. augmented static compressor upon spherical positional mobile positional servos electric
redundant and hydraulic The "ring" thru bore current transfer slip rings then also contain multi-wire
"ribbon wire" control system instrumentation wires ie... to then control the engines dynamic systems and
vector position augmented static compressor listed at http://www.designdeskinc.com/baton.html
42. main engine system zero atmosphere yaw / pitch decompression chamber contains angled surfaces
to then change the rate of system roll air craft position in zero gravity
43. angled surfaces
44. angled surfaces
45. adjustable pneumatic discharge nozzle
46. air pressure discharge nozzle control electric motor and linkage system
47. negative pressure end of the internal main engine system
48. circumference electric motor draft impeller input shaft to the core engine system thru shaft transmission
also located in the venturi vented by letter "A" then as a system speed indicator R.P.M. system and within
the intake flow to both letter "A" then also able to generate electrical current as a permanent
49. generator air compressor transonic jet fan mounting ratio gear set so that a 1:2 ratio is attained causing two times the rotation upon the electric draft impeller number 48 and is tandem with the core connecting
50. thru shaft transmission - so that the mechanical transmission then causes greater rotational out put
rotation upon the larger output shaft/ pipe that tandem rotates with number 49. The input shaft the
tandem rotating with the draft impeller number 48 that is also an electric motor. These systems in
tandem allow for ultra high speed rates of rotation upon a set current as the draft effect will allow
for the set rate of rotation by electricity to then incline as it rides atop the draft effect rotation.
51. commutators with roller ball brush systems extreme hardness conductor redundant brush systems
off set failure rate per use hours
52. flow focus bracket
53. air pressure pressure tank
54. main engine system electric re pressurizing air compressor able to recover operating air pressure
from outside the air craft
55. med bay air lock
56. access ladder
57. forward elevator / forward flap style elevator heated placed upon the upper wing leading edge
58. electric resistance heater
59. Acorn engine hydraulic bus hydraulic fluid bus with internal electric / pneumatic pumping to cause
hydraulic fluid flow
60. med bay mounting points
61. rudder water or air motivated by hydraulic bus hydraulic fluid bus with internal electric / pneumatic
pumping to cause hydraulic fluid flow pivot mounted with electric servo.
62. landing gear tire
63. landing gear hydraulic lowering / retracting hydraulic pistons and shock dampening systems coil
spring about the outer circumference of the hydraulic piston
64. forward electromagnetic field pulse bouncer / electron emitter " launches magnetic bubbles to then by
force of microwave transmitter project in advance of the craft to then act as a field plow.
65. pilots chair
66. flight system management system fault indication ( shielded computer systems to prevent inductance
due to electromagnetic pulse)
67. generator systems / atmospheric processing / communications / pulse plow transmitter / septic & water
68. canopy / cockpit door handle heated via electric resistance
69. floor mount landing gear pull lever and twist crank- hydraulic oil valve - manual pump crank also
lowers the landing gear
70. walk tread non slip surface for a good grip.... heated by electric resistance
71. forward lamps
72. main forward electromagnetic field pulse bouncer / electron emitter " launches magnetic bubbles to then by
force of microwave transmitter project in advance of the craft to then act as a field plow.
73. air break causes aft letter "B" to cause retro force vector
74. yolk "steering " drives like an automobile with the addition of the elevator flaps then a
push or pull,pull causes noes up
75. hover height lever craft altitude control handle
76. co-pilots flight control
77. lavatory co-pilots chair -water jet cleaning
78. optional bed stow under cockpit access through number 81
79. atmospheric processing atmospheric storage
80. canopy hinge and hydraulic piston assist to then lessen the weight of the the canopy
81. access hatch pressurized tube to the med bay
82. accelerator foot pedal
83. forward flotation hydraulic piston assembly "sinks the flotation upon telescoping hydraulic piston assembly
84. forward flotation hydraulic piston assembly "sinks the flotation upon telescoping hydraulic piston assembly
85. landing gear hinge
86. flotation pontoon
87. medical bay mounting points unions to the hull of the hover craft
88. hydraulic elevator piston
89. pneumatic elevator control piston
90. solenoid elevator control
91. access tube
92. hydraulic servo also positions by electric motor
93. Acorn Engine servo
94. servo hydraulic coupling
95. lid hydraulic
96. med bay air exchange h.v.a.c. external air filter heat dissipation for the internal air conditioning
97. H.V.A.C. ( H.V.A.C. = heating ventilation air conditioning ) bay - contains the air handeling
system / air filtration
98. heated encasement sphere
99. parachute pneumatic control
100. rescue wench and cable system
101. life preserver flotation life float ring
102. in frame tow hoop / mooring hoop
103. co-pilot computer display
104. Acorn engine servo pneumatic hydraulic and electric actuation
105. multi track multi wire thru bore current transfer slip ring - contains electric transference to
and from the Acorn to then control the system functions
106. static compressor servos - positions the sealed engine system contains thru bore current transfer
slip rings multi wire "ribbon wire" to then control the engine system velocity and vector position
107. Aft Acorn Engine support mounting frame
109. vacuum manifold - pulls negative pressure from the main force vector discharge
110. over pressure safety valve pressure tank over pressure vent
111. one way valve "pneumatic flow valve"
112. return air flow pipe
113. flow pipe
114. end shaft instrumentation R.P.M. sensor reports to system logic mapping flight electronics.
115. main air pressure tank sensor system with one way flow air pressure coupling
116. pneumatic control system multiple coupling to then direct the generated air pressure to the
crafts systems to then re pressurize the flight controls should the requirement it be necessary
117. high pressure pneumatic flow pipe
118. rear lamp
119. parachute ejection pneumatic rear lamp launcher
Letter "A" is then the compound electric jet Multiple array within the engine system ie. about the center
point if viewed from the top multiple additional letter "A" then in polar array. Letter "A" within
letter "D" is then multiple system to then be placed about the circumference of the system if
viewed from the end view center point to then be installed in multiple units attached to
multiple ( sum of eight ) number 109 so that vacuum is attained within the thrust tube between
the baffle and the outer casing to cause low / negative pressure effect letter "K" vents into the
core of the baffle ( also depicted as number 20 also contained in the core internal forward
flight engine letter "D" post venturi.
Letter "B" is then the "Acorn Engine system" a sealed force vectoring electric jet also listed
Letter "C" is then the air pressure recovery compressor fan
Letter "D" is then an internal sealed electric jet engine - note the aft discharge system , number 42 pitch
yaw displacement thrust are then four times about the center line, a polar array if viewed from the
end of the jet if the electric jet controls the crafts "roll"
Letter "E" then over head forward flap / elevator "wing" system
Letter "F" is then the landing gear position
Letter "G" is the the Acorn Engine thrust displacement circumference air pressure vector tubes sum
of eight about the circumference if viewed from the top center point in a polar array
Letter "H" is then the "Acorn Engine's" negative pressure manifold sum of eight upon each thrust tube letter "G"
Letter "I" is then the "Acorn Engine's" negative pressure torus connects to all letter "G"
Letter "J" is then the same format as letter "A" then acting as a vacuum producing electric jet
Letter "K" is then the air pressure "thrust control valve operated by hydraulics with level
indication/ position electric linear sensor
Letter "L" is then the systems "bay" ie... medical equipment required in an Ambulance, or other function
interchangeable "bays" then for multiple other functions ie... forest fire suppression systems
using active harvest of nitrogen to quickly put out wildfires,
Note - Letter lower "A" and Letter "J" then run at increased speed to always cause the "pressure
bubble" atop the system replacing the pneumatic pressure faster than the down ward air force
vector thus allowing lift.
Note - hard impact shield plus radiation shielding canopy translucent shield impact resistant
lens tinted- cavitation between the dual shield to allow ultra high radiation protection to be pumped
like liquid between the canopy covers two separate hard retainers - also acts to correct air pressure
loss to then gum up a breech or fracture
The flight system then implements heated forward flap design upon the upper flight "wing" and then "rudders", number 61 also then assisting in the flight of the vehicle in air or in water. Water propulsion then upon the hinges flotation system actuated by hydraulic pistons to then extend by hydraulic piston deep into the water to then keep the Medical "bay" at the correct water height.
The trine "Acorn" engine systems then are able to pivot and adjust the force displacement upon the spherical positional mobiles. The range of motion then hemispherical with redundant modus of position, electrical servo hydraulic servo , and pneumatic servo. The "Acorn" engines then contain their own power supply system and will not vent air as they are sealed flight system electric engines. The aft ( rear engine system then has full spherical positioning and allows the air craft to then implement the retro position as an air break). Number 98 is then an "augmented static compressor" upon a spherical positional mobile to allow for high speed extra atmospheric flight. The engine design then being a seal flight system resist failure due to volcanic ash, bird strikes, icing , or engine failure due to hail.
The forward lamp system then mounter upon the inverse high speed flight impact shield so that when in high speed flight the lamps, number 71 mounting housing then fold back atop the canopy and is the high speed flight impact shield.
The "Acorn" sealed electric engine system then uses negative pressure "vacuum" low and off sets the "static return" in the force equation by perpendicular coiled pneumatic velocity return.
The internal hull engine labeled as letter "D" is then also a draft accelerator electric engine system with a 1:50 ratio motorized electric motor in number 51 with the high side of rotation then causing the generator number 49 to advance at greater rate . This causes system incline advancement in electrical production then directed to the transonic impeller electric motor (circumference), number 48.
* Note - the lines are then flow pipes except where indicated with a +/- to then indicate a wire....
The system may be used in tandem with the flight spheres thermohaline stabilizers "unmanned" listed at
( http://www.designdeskinc.com/thermohaline-stabilizer.html ) to then, with large net, connected to multiple "flight spheres" be able to capture comets and or asteroids. The flight system depicted in this html then the human occupied craft (monitor craft), with the flight spheres then unmanned.