Design Desk Inc.
The following "Lift Tool" Is a sealed force vectoring lift system to cause lift using hydraulic pressure in a sealed vessel hull. The system is also able to produce electricity by the cycling flow of hydraulic fluid. The "pressure" cycle is then by air pressure causing oil pressure using a non electrically conductive non flammable hydraulic fluid (oil) to then cause upon it's internal surfaces high pressure fluid displacement to intend to cause vessel hull lift.
1. guide rod slide hoop
2. high pressure spray torus oil jet port
3. large torus flat inner surface
4. guide rod
5. large torus bolts system (sum of sixteen about 360 degrees)
7. large torus center line placement of compression gasket between the upper and lower half of the large torus
8. electric valve oil spray tip (sum of four about 360 degrees) - electrically insulated wires
9. max pressure safety valve
11. large torus oil line
12. high pressure sphere oil line
13. max pressure safety valve
14. main "throttle valve" also as a function a max pressure safety valve to keep the mechanism within it's operating parameters
factoring material selection ie... maximum pressure within the pressure sphere letter "A"
15. flow pipe
16. primary sphere oil line
17. oil flow pipe
18. brush less magneto (electricity generator) rotating field coil may incline magnetic resistance by the re-introduction of generated current
to increase the magnetic field from the rotating field coil via tandem rotating electricity pick up. The magneto is a permanent magnet
19. magneto gear set driven by the hydraulic impeller,
20. hydraulic impeller, number 20's high side "output" rotation tandem with the rotating field coil within
the brush less Magneto (the exhaust hydraulic fluid pressure to then exceed the "run" pressure of the large torus, letter "D" via venturi
impeller housing of the hydraulic impeller)
21. multi port valve
22. oil pressure manifold sphere
23. valve control solenoid
24. oil flow pipe
25. "throttle" valve control solenoid
26. max pressure flow control safety valve / adjustable flow dampener valve
27. flow control valve
28. max pressure adjustable flow valve
29. max pressure adjustable flow valve
30. multi port oil pressure manifold
31. oil flow inner torus / toroid "throttle valve"
32. inner torus oil control "throttle" control solenoid
33. pipe compression fitting
34. flex high pressure hose
35. oil return flow pipe
36. multi wire "ribbon wire" system system electrical "dock" clip
37. compression oil discharge tip (thrust discharge)
38. oil pressure rated compression electrical connector
39. electric valve (number 8) electrical power feed compression fitting - electrically insulated wires
40. rise rod lock system (nut / bolt)
41. system electronics "mapping" control electronics circuits unit
42. wire bar safety clip retains the oil fill cap under physical pressure
43. oil fill cap
44. oil flow pipe
45. flex hose oil flow hose
46. compression pipe fitting "injects" into the coil venturi to cause compression pumping by fluid adhesion using restriction venturi focual
fine (small) exhaust port "tip" to increase the velocity and pressure.
47. compression pipe fitting "injects" into the coil venturi to cause compression pumping by fluid adhesion
48. lift hoop
49. lift hoop and structural "system frame" union bracket system
50. compression structural member
51. fluid venturi and primary sphere oil union port
52. venturi oil injection port causes fluid "draft" by fluid adhesion speeding up the oil flow
53. compression gasket
54. oil flow pipe
55. oil flow pipe
Letter "A" = high pressure oil and air pressure sphere
Letter "B" = primary oil and air pressure sphere (slightly lower pressure than letter "A")
Letter "C" = venturi "funnel" oil flow restriction - increases pressure and speed assisted by the fluid adhesion effect ie... oil injecting
at number 46 and number 47. Letter "C" is the same upon both sides ie... for the fluid "speed" cycle to re-pressurize the
high pressure sphere , letter "A" and for the Magneto side, to "increase" speed and fluid pressure that impales the hydraulic
impeller and gear system rotating the brush less Magneto electricity generator. ( two ports in letter "B" and the same injection
system from number 30 and letter "A").
The oil injection system along with the oil pressure from letter "B" then forms in the flow
a fluid screw pump to re-pressurize letter "A" faster than the discharge rate of oil at number 37 and letter "H" to "allow" for
greater rate of discharge oil producing lift "thrust". Letter "C" then may be constructed in two half to then also allow multiple
port between the coil pipe and the horizontal pipe from letter "B" to increase the fluid screw "pump effect", adding to the
fluid compression producing a "hydraulic draft" effect to re-pressurize letter "A" at inclined rate.
Letter "D" = oil retaining toroid (doughnut shape oil tank ) and air pressure torus
Letter "E" = electricity generator "spoke" assembly
Letter "F" = oil pressure lift system "spoke" assembly
Letter "H" = high pressure inner torus / toroid / torus lift spray jet "lift ring"
In a pressurized flow system "pressure seeks" equilibrium. The "working" potential is then by the shape of the system and the retained air pressure within the vessel. The design "shape" is a pump implementing fluid adhesion and venturi (funnel) restriction to increase the speed of the working fluid. The "work potential", in the air pressure, is cycled as fluid pressure while retaining the air pressure level. The injection fluid at number 52 is causing a fluid screw pump to "cause" with adhesion, a hydraulic suction of pressurized fluid effect yielding greater flow speed toward number 30. Oil injection pressure from flow line at number 46 also adds to the speed of oil in the coil venturi to then merge oil flows at number 51, with the core flow pipe in letter "C" to cause compound flow speed of oil increasing oil pressure to assist in vessel hull lift.
The high pressure sphere (letter "G"), then discharging pressurized oil in to the primary sphere (letter "B"), the discharge nozzle, number 37 then increasing the out flow oil pressure causing a "lift effect". The oil entering the primary sphere (letter "B" then containing a slightly lower pneumatic pressurization then the air pressure contained in letter "A".
The oil pressure then entering number 30 is directed by adjustable dampener dampener valves that open to discharge oil at adjustable pressure levels in staged sequence ie... valve number 29 opens before valve number 28 "so that" the fluid speed and pressure is attained for correct operation. Valve, number 31 then only actuated when sufficient fluid speed and fluid pressure has been attained. Valve, number 13, is at a regulated resistance setting to then allow for the correct fluid pressure level to enter the primary pressure sphere, letter "B" when the "total pressure" (air pressure plus oil pressure) in the primary torus, letter "D" has climbed above the pressure level in the primary pressure
sphere, letter "B".
Valve, number 32, then is operated by the electric solenoid also containing a coil re-tension coil spring, The oil from number 32 then enters the toroid high oil pressure tank "ring" (letter "H"), contained within the outer toroid / torus ( letter "D"), that contains a flat inner surface for maximum lift. The inner toroid high pressure oil tank ring (letter "H"), then contains a multitude of high oil pressure jet ports to discharge oil at high pressure to then impale the inner flat surface of the outer toroid (letter "D"). The high pressure toroid then rides upon multiple rise rods (number 4 located at circular quadrant points), to "guide" the lifting ring (letter "H" / number 2), assisted by the electrically controlled oil valves number 8, discharging high pressure oil.
The flow valves control electric current production by "brush less" magneto, number 18. The magneto is advanced by hydraulic fluid and drive line gear system with the out put electrical current then voltage regulated in number 41. Number 41 then "controls" the system setting via solenoid valve referencing the system pressure sensors. Number 41 contains a transmitter receiver to allow for operation at safe distance via radio control unit. The transmitter receiver then communicates with the electronic circuit board to control the system flight direction and altitude.
System components (pressure spheres / pressure torus) are kept tandem in reference by mounting structural frame.
Unwanted electrical inductance (static electricity), is then controlled by the systems artificial electrical ground. The exterior surface of the system is electrically insulated to prevent an electrical shock hazard. The system is illuminated upon the exterior with safety marker lamps.
If elongated (in depth), with multiple jet ports, number 37 ...the design might be good for a hover board ... an air surfing board... that would also use the high oil pressure flow to then cause horizontal travel (air break) a feature.