Design Desk Inc.
Hydraulic Vacuum Generator
The "Hydraulic Vacuum Generator" a small portable generator then used for emergency electricity production. The design is a fuel less generator operating upon the of dynamic attribute of hydraulic draft , hydraulic velocity incline and and the forward advancement of magnetic "pressure" when electricity that has been generated is then reintroduced to the electric drive motor.
1. manual hand pump handle causes hydraulic fluid to "raise - the internal hydraulic pistons to then
produce negative fluid pressure. The handle will also have the capacity to turn clock wise to then cause
the "reverser valve" allowing the hydraulic "de-comporssion" of the riser pistons sending the oil from
the riser pistons to the oil reservoir
2. hydraulic pump actuated by the hand pump handle number 1 ( vertical motion)
3. hydraulic pistons, the pistons raise the "upper" circular "cup ring" in the inverted position and are mounted securely to a steel plate just under the upright cup ring. The generator "bay" housing, steel plate and
the upright cup then bolt together as the lower assembly. The top of the riser pistons then bolt to the
inverse cup ring
4. inner inverted "cup ring" hydraulic piston "tab" ( bolts the cup to the top of the hydraulic piston) contains
oil rings to cause oil seal then producing vacuum when the cups are in the expanded position via
riser pistons expanded.
5. interference fit oil gasket ( expansion oil seal between two metal rings - like piston "rings" contained
within an internal combustion automobile engine ) The rings are circular as the cylinder travel range is
then above the oil flow couplings upon the "block" number 25.
6. inner cup ring circular shape ( inverted ) circular trough
7. outer cup ring in the upright position , circular trough so that the inner "ring cup" is able to be compressed
into the outer ring forming a chamber
9. R.P..M. ( revolutions per minute sensor) sensor- regulates the "run" mode of the system also the
sensor information then used in the "all stop " safety feature the actuating the solenoid valve upon
number 25 should out of control run away effect" be encountered.
10. hydraulic impeller
11. 1: 20 ratio gear set high side tandem rotating with number 12's armature
12. start cycle as an electric motor and in "run mode electric break to stabilize the rate of total
rotation - uses r.p.m. signal to then adjust the stator - armature permanent magnet plus windings
13. logic board , electronic circuit board
14. hydraulic pump inlet " from" hydraulic vacuum , then a one way valve coupling
15. magneto ( a p.m. ( permanent magnet ) generator electrifies the stator / field coil of the main
generator number 16
16. main generator
17. hydraulic pump fluid direction "decompression valve" allows the unit to be compressed sending the
oil back to the oil reservoir
18. voltage regulator
19. electrical ground
20. outlet Dc or Ac ( receptacle )
21. circuit controlled potentiometer
22. oil fill reservoir
23. inner inverted "cup" lid the base of the cup extends to the diameter of the upright cup.
24. oil fill threaded plug contains one way valve to "pre-set " the vacuum level in the collapsed position.
Allows for operating vacuum level when the cup rings are expanded.
25. pipe fitting threaded mounting "block" note - the flow line / flow path then with the valve number 8 then
feeding oil to the vacuum travel coil that will then, upon the interior of the upright "cup ring", have an
internal snorkel to vent the oil just above the maximum oil fill line... this allows the maximum pneumatic
"vacuum" to pull the start up sequence correctly then using the full vacuum atop the oil to cause
the hydraulic pump to spin at it's required rate of rotation.
26. hydraulic pump fluid distributor ( connected by flow pipes with threaded fittings )
27. flow pipe
28. travel coil pipe allows for more suction distance of fluid travel ( empty of oil upon starting then
only pneumatic vacuum) The tube then coiled atop the inverted cup lid with flex hose segment to allow
for the "rise" of the inverted cup before the pipe fitting. When the valve number is positioned to the on
position number 28 is pulling oil via flow pipe number 30 to number 14 and number 10 via flow pipe. The
oil then venting to number 28 and subsequently returning to the snorkel within the up right cup venting
the oil into the internal chamber between the ring cups. Shortly after valve number 8 is opened
the snorkel will eject oil into the vacuum of the chamber.
29. over pressure max pressure safety valve vents hydraulic over pressure to the travel coil ( oil flow
injection angle then to increase oil velocity in the coil via adhesion), ie... to accelerate the oil flow
in the intended direction...
30. oil flow pipe, union fitting upon block 25 then contains an oil flow dampener valve . The dampener
valve then also solenoid equipped to the cause the flow oil oil to be shut off when the system electronics
detect a systems fault effectively closing the valve. Number 30 pulls oil from low in the up right cup
* Note - When "manual hydraulic pump is jacking the cups apart negative fluid pressure is attained in
the chamber and negative pressure is also attained in the travel coil pipe. The oil flow coupler oil
chamber exhaust to the high speed hydraulic pump , number 14, is also a spring dampened valve
to restrict the oil flow. The travel coil then at start up is void only air within the system not with oil
in the travel coil at start up...
* Note - With the cup rings compressed ( collapsed position ), the total max oil level height is then at 3/4 % of
the total height of the internal chamber and the snorkel height then is at 7/8 % of the total height of
the internal chamber between the compressed upper and lower "cup rings".
The system is actuated with the basal vacuum level "pre set" via a vacuum one way valve within, number 24. the handle is placed into the center hydraulic pump piston locking into place to then have manual hand motion to then spread the ring cups containing oil with valve number 8 in the off position.
This produces high vacuum in the travel coil and the upper portion of the chamber between the two ring cups. The system is then switched to the on position in two methods . First the valve , number 8 is placed to the on position, secondly the electric on / off switch is then positioned to the "on" position.
To start the cycle the valve number 8 is opened and the reintroduction of electrical current from the main generator will electrify the counter tilt electric motor number 12 to then cause continual cycle producing rotation and fuel less electricity... The systems control panel will display the system functions and control systems upon the exterior then an all weather ( weather proof design).
This allows the produced electricity from number 16 to then be re- introduced to the drive line electric drive motor, number 12. Number 12 is a dual shaft motor ie.. it has two extending drive shafts that union to other adjacent system components. The armature of number 12 then is tandem rotating with the hydraulic oil pump number 14. The pump internal "wheel" then tandem rotating to numbers 15 and 16 as well.
The "suction effect " then pulling the oil from the lower upright cup then by the hydraulic pump , number 14 will cause higher oil pressure then impaling the hydraulic impeller upon the input side of the ratio gear set causing compound rotational rate thus speeding up the system.
The pump's discharge will cause increased oil pressure until the max pressure over pressure safety valve opens and allows the over pressure to then inject into the travel coil speeding the system up via the fluid nature of adhesion .
This causes a volume and distance of negative pressure for the hydraulic impeller , number 10 to then produce sufficient rotation to then propel, at increased rotation, the rest of the drive line assembly who's electricity is then reintroduced unto the electric drive motor, number 12 to increase the final electricity output from number 16. This is done with valve number 8 open.
The system uses weather safe motors and generators ( noble gas sealed ) so zero level ozone is produced from the system use. The external electrical ground pin the stored in a recess upon the base of the system with connecting wire of sufficient distance to then allow the electrical ground pin find suitable earth.
* Note - compressed height of the upper ring and lower ring then at 10" tall ( collapsed position), an the
generator chamber then at 8" tall. The unit's diameter then at 14". The generator then upon
the exterior has a carry handle that is centered factoring weight distribution including the full oil
weight of the mechanism to allow for ease of carrying the unit in the collapsed oil cup ring position.
The manual start pump handle is a two part pump handle able to be separated and stowed upon the base of the unit in a recess with retainer clips.. the top portion of the handle then inserts into the bottom portion of the manual pump within a socket recess triangular shape with twist locking tab to union the handle and pump rod. the socket also allows for actuation of the "reverser valve" function to then decompress the riser pistons and lower the "height" of the ring cups.