Design Desk Inc.
Hydraulic Drive Automobile ( a Perpetual Motion Automobile Motor Platform)
The "Hydraulic Drive Automobile" is a "conversion vehicle" that expands upon the length of the vehicle to extend a cargo truck bed. The vehicle contains an active electricity generator to electrify the AWD ( all wheel drive ) electric motor platform. The doors are hinged and lift vertically. Currently the problem with electric vehicles is the weight of the motor system and range that can be attained to adequately replace the service parameter of the internal combustion engine.
This design solves the problem. The intent within this design is to demonstrate that "retained" work potential can be "cycled" with out dissipation via the level of pneumatic pressurization within the dual component pressure storage tank, number 7. The initial short burst of air pressure dissipated during the "start up" cycle is then easy to be restored by the system foot pedal air compression pump or by the vehicle's "on-board" small piston type electric air compressor.
Due to the "state / phase" of matter ie.... air pressure flexes and hydraulic fluid acts like a solid under "pressure" (oil pressure produced by the air pressure within, number 7 ), ...the "hyper drafting" of a pressurized fluid in the confinement of a rigid oil flow pipe, with a preceding hydraulic impeller in the flow cycle, will cause a hydraulic pump to increase the system rotation when implementing an inclined rate of rotation ratio gear set within the mechanical system.
You can not "stretch" a fluid in the confinement of a rigid flow pipe. To prevent unwanted "run away effect" the system's divergence valve, number 28 is automatically adjusted by the system logic electronic circuits referencing the r.p.m. (revolutions per minute sensor) within number 25. The mechanical and electromagnetic "resistance" level is then nullified by the base pneumatic operation "pressure" contained within the dual component pressure storage tank, number 7. The "on-board" / "Active" fuel less electricity generator then accelerating the system by the electrical "re-introduction circuit", providing increased on demand power to move the automobile.
1. foot pedal coil spring retainer
2. manual under dashboard air pump "piston type"
3. foot air pump mounting "hinge"
4. foot pedal (operates the manual air compressor foot pump)
5. air pressure divergence valve
6. hydraulic fluid drain (non flammable non electrically conductive silicone oil)
7. dual component oil pressure tank contains air pressure to cause oil pressure
8. pressure sensor mounting fitting threaded
9. air pressure mounting flow pipe compression fitting fills dual component pressure tank number 7 and allows
air pressure toward number 88
10. oil level "send" reports the oil level within the dual component pressure tank - electric send sensor
11. oil flow "by-pass" pipe "send" compression pipe fitting - contains "pick up tube" with the intake
submerged in the oil. the fitting then containing two oil flow pipes one to allow the oil within the dual
component pressure storage tank to directly enter the oil pump, number 26. The other oil flow pipe then
directing the hydraulic oil from the impeller, number 21, back into the dual component pressure
storage pressure tank. This balances the oil flow and aids in system speed control.
12. main line oil pressure "return" pipe fitting and dampener type oil filter ( allows for high speed oil flow to
by-pass the oil filter)
13. oil fill screw cap port with threaded screw cap with safety retained "bar" - hinged bar retained - ensures
that the screw cap is secured
14. oil fill screw cap wire bar retainer (hinged)
15. oil flow valve (manual actuation with sheathed cable link works in tandem with the system's oil
flow "by-pass" valve, number 28) - contains "shut down" coil spring depressed dampener valve to allow
the gradual reduction of oil flow with the circuit controlled valve in the closed position
16. electricity management unit contains "throttle circuits" and motor system control
17. ribbon wire multi wire "bus" clip connects to the automobile's dashboard instrumentation gauge display unit
18. oil flow pipe
19. hydraulic impeller
20. thru bore current (electricity) transfer slip ring (used for both electrical drive motors numbers 21, and 24)
21. dual shaft electric motor rotates tandem with number 19 and number 22
22. quad drive shaft planetary gear system - contains electromagnetic clutch and automotive automatic
gear selection automotive transmission ( 3 forward speeds - one reverse gear system park and neutral) that
will engage the units rotational output drive shafts.
The input rotation to the electromagnetic clutch then tandem rotation with the electric
motor, number 21 armature and the magneto / electric motor number 24. The output of the
electromagnetic clutch then tandem to the automotive automatic transmission's torque converter that
is the automotive automatic transmission's input rotation.
The power level within the electromagnetic clutch will allow the base idle inertia to slip providing a
smoother acceleration when increasing higher levels of electrical current. Electrical power for the
units internal electromagnetic clutch then produced in number 24 and or number 52 assembly.
The electromagnetic component of the electromagnetic clutch then in lieu of the pressure plates function
the clutch assembly does contain clutch "disk material" upon a drum break style break "shoe"
and is the interface for hard surface pressurized contact... The "pressure" (attracting) from
electromagnetism then causes the "drum" style clutch contact to continue the drive line assembly.
The "pressure plate" / clutch shoe" within the clutch assembly then at rest and is in the disengaged
position retained by coil springs and engages by electricity flowing to the electromagnet's
wire windings .
23. rear drive shaft universal joint
24. electric motor / magneto also functions as a high voltage generator of electricity that is able to
be re-introduced to number 21 as the electric "throttle" circuit ("reverser" rotational torque gear , sealed
lubrication (oil) assembly to cause the armature to rotate toward the front of the vehicle.
25. 1:4 ratio gear set high side tandem rotation with the internal pump "wheel" of number 26 (high
speed hydraulic fluid pump) input rotation tandem with the armature of number 24. The unit contains
an internal r.p.m. sensor that sends information (signal) to the logic processor used to then adjust the
speed "base idle" and to then relay r.p.m. rate to the dashboard display.
26. hydraulic fluid pump
27. oil flow pipe
28. oil flow "by-pass" flow valve used in tandem with the system's electric "throttle" potentiometer that
increases or decreases the current (electricity) level to the system electric motors. Number 28, is
also mechanically adjusted factoring oil flow velocity by hard coil spring dampener valve "to allow"
automatic oil flow adjustment then causing oil pump by-pass oil flow when high oil velocity is
active ie.. the valve adjust to increased pressure within the dampener valve
29. front wheel rotational torque "transfer case" engages the front wheels rotation - internal gearing "so that"
the wheels move in the same direction as the rear wheels as determined by the automotive
automatic transmission gear selection position.
30. front wheel drive shaft cup accepts the front wheel drive shaft
31. electrically actuated mechanical clutch
32. front wheel drive shaft cup accepts the front wheel drive shaft
33. slide out rear wheel drive shaft
34. rear wheel drive shaft
35. rear wheel drive shaft
36. rear wheel differential
37. vehicle "bonnet" vehicle "hood" motor system access panel
38. head lamp
39. vehicle turn signal and marker lamp assembly
41. front wheel
42. vehicle air blower wind shield blower and wind shield wiper system
43. vehicle extension system dual (sum of two) hydraulic piston
44. door window
45. drivers window
46. vehicle door
47. driver's steering "wheel"
48. drivers seat (the vehicle is a two seat vehicle)
49. vehicle floor line
50. rear "truck bed" slide in distance
51. door window
52. power plant (vehicle "active" electrical generator of electricity)
53. vehicle electric motor system
54. hydraulic fluid pressure sensor
55. over pressure pressure safety valve "vents over pressure" (hydraulic fluid)
56. hydraulic piston oil pressure sensor
57. hydraulic piston - over pressure oil pressure re-introduction unit
58. coil spring retainer
59. electric solenoid connected tot eh hydraulic piston, number 57's extension piston "rod"
60. electric solenoid / piston "rod" connection bracket
61. over pressure safety valve and oil pressure sensor
62. oil filter / mounting assembly - oil filter a dampener valve so that high speed oil flow by-passes the
oil filter built within the design of the oil filter
63. dual rod solenoid oil valve control unit
64. oil valve with oil flow divergence port and flow pipe to "allow" the valve to be positioned to control the
speed of the generator assembly
65. oil valve
66. hydraulic pump
67. ratio gear set hydraulic "counter tilt" hydraulic impeller
68. hydraulic piston oil pressure manifold
69. hydraulic piston retention coil spring - causes oil pressure within the hydraulic piston
"manifold", number 68
70. "active" electricity producing generator shock absorption mounting - the system produces hydraulic
fluid pressure from the hydraulic fluid in the system's mounting shock absorption mounting system.
The shock absorption system is pneumatically pressurized.
71. all mounting shock absorption shock absorbers are mounted electrically non conductive to the
72. adjustable field coil magneto an Ac producing permanent magnet electricity generator
73. main electrical generator - the magneto's output electrifies the field coil of the main generator
74. oil flow pipe
75. hydraulic impeller causes the armature of the main generator and magneto to rotate as well as the
connected components numbers 66, 67, 76, 77, 78, 100, 101, 102, 103 and 81.
76. r.p.m. (revolutions per minute sensor)
77. 1:4 ratio gear set high side "output rotation" tandem to number 78 (high speed hydraulic pump)
78. hydraulic fluid pump
79. over pressure safety valve
80. voltage regulator
81. pneumatic "start" impeller
82. air exhaust air filter "box"
83. inner door handle
84. outer door handle
85. front wheel drive shaft
86. door lift assist piston
87. door hinge
88. pneumatic start valve air pressure "feed" from number 9 pipe docks via compression fitting
89. vehicle electricity management electronic circuit "power bay" unit
90. ribbon wire multi wire "bus" clip - docks to number 16 to connect the power feed circuit to the
electric motors - number 90 is a 10 wire clip with electrical ground circuit, directs electricity to and from
the generator and "to" the electric motor plus a n electrical ground
91. rear lamp assembly - contains run lamps - breaking lamps - marker lamps and turn signal lamps
92. extending "truck bed" the vehicle expands and contracts along the length of the vehicle to
93. rear wheel
94. rear window glass defrost electrical resistor
95. front wind shield compound electrical blower unit - causes high speed air flow directed upward to
prevent rain from reaching the forward wind shield - vehicle exterior venting
96. hydraulic piston sensor unit
97. hydraulic piston (vehicle extension system) pumping "bay" contains independent hydraulic pump
oil reservoir and valve control with optical safety system (camera and motion detection) to insure that
it is safe to extend the truck bed
98. truck bed hydraulic piston oil flow pipe
99. truck bed hydraulic piston oil flow pipe
100. r.p.m. sensor
101. electro-magnetic and electric actuated mechanical clutch - the mechanical clutch is engaged in
the "at rest" natural position and disengage at high speed rotation via "throw out" weighted throw
out clutch disengagement system. The electromagnetic clutch the allows for system slippage to
better control and adjust the generator system then controlled in the system logic "mapping "
electronic circuits logic box.
102. 1:10 ratio gear set high side tandem to the hydraulic pump and internal wheel of the counter
"tilt" hydraulic impeller - input rotation tandem with number 81 internal pneumatic impeller
103. mass weight "fly wheel" weight used for inertia conversion....
104. manual valve control sheathed pull cable
105. 12v piston type electric air compressor causes air pressure automatically in the dual component
pressure storage pressure tank , number 7 actuated automatically referencing the dual component
pressure storage tank, number 7 air pressure sensor, number 8
106. electric side view mirrors (both sides of the vehicle)
107. interior wing shield rear view mirror
108. unit 52's speed regulation dampener valve controls the oil flow speed ("hydraulic draft effect"),
- speed control valve. Contains electric valve positioning and mechanical dampener valve as a
safety feature to "limit" maximum rate of oil flow. The dampener valve within the unit will also prevent
"fluid lock" for number 75, while gradually decreasing the hydraulic fluid (oil), flow within the valve
when the flow is also reduced by the solenoid controlled hydraulic fluid valve number 108
Letter "A" = over pressure oil return
Letter "B" = air pressure feed
Letter "C" = air pressure flow pipe
Letter "D" = ribbon wire connection electrical "bus" clip
Letter "E" = power plant main electrical out put wires
Letter "F" = power feed wires for the electromagnetic clutch
Letter "G" = wound permanent magnet "Magneto" power feed (increases magnetic intensity to yield
increased electrical output)
Letter "H" = r.p.m. wires (revolutions per minute sensor wires)
The above drafting is a design system to allows the world to over come the effects of "Peak oil" and the socio- economic failures that oil depletion causes. Modern society uses petroleum in massive volume for a multitude of products in addition to transportation fuel. Loosing the unit volume of oil for fuel makes the other products more expensive as well. This is a dangerous condition in reactive failures. The above advanced automotive product cycles work potential in the form of pneumatic pressure causing oil pressure to nullify, in the force equation, the systems mechanical resistance allowing continual production of electricity to then be used for motive function applied to an electric vehicles electric drive motor. A fuel less generator upon an electric vehicle platform.
The system implements the "hydraulic draft effect" of a "pressurized" fluid. The mechanical alignment the causing a controlled "runaway effect" yielding the production of high voltage electricity. When pressurized fluid is discharged from a pressure tank containing air pressure and oil the oil then impales a hydraulic impeller who's drive shaft then in union rotates a ratio gear set connected to a high speed hydraulic pump. The drive line then also containing an electric motor and Magneto (electricity generator - permanent magnet type) to then return the hydraulic fluid back to the dual component pressure tank faster than the pressurized oil is discharged.
The Magneto then producing mechanical resistance due to traversing magnetic fields (system drag) and to counter act / nullify this the air pressure level in the dual component pressure storage tank then is greater that the mechanical resistance of the system components. The produced electrical current then able to be re-introduced ("throttle"), to cause the electric vehicle's drive line electric motor to increase in rotation as well as providing electrical current for the system electromagnetic clutch number 22. The "hydraulic draft effect" then governed by the divergence valve number 28 with the "base idle" then set by system potentiometer within number 16 with the "throttle" circuit causing electrical increase in drive line rotation.
Number 53 in the above drafting then is the automotive main drive system and number 52 then acts as the "start up" electrical current producer. Number 52 is an easily removable unit..
The vehicle implements advanced amenities to increase side impact safety via increased frame strength and rigidity due to the vehicle's hydraulic extending truck bed. The extending truck bed then allows the driver to haul payload or drive the vehicle in a "sports car" collapsed position. The vehicles doors then are pneumatic and coil spring assist "to the door open position" allowing ease of motion. The door jams then with motion sensors within the door jam that will trigger the vehicles pneumatic pressure system to discharge air pressure to the door's lift air piston as a safety feature.
* Note - electric motors and generators are sealed gas type / explosion proof and have natural air flow
venting to cool the system - additional powered cooling blower fans driven by electric motors may
* Note - electrical components are electrically insulated from the vehicles chassis to prevent unwanted
electrical shock hazard - oil flow pipes are also electrically grounded to dissipate any unwanted
static electricity build up. This prevents an unnecessary electrical shock hazard due to unwanted
* Note - electric motors and generators are electro-magnetic field insulated (e.m.f. shielding) to prevent
inductance from effecting the vehicle's occupants.
* Note - the vehicles motor's drive line then containing numbers 19, 20, 21, 22 24,25 and number 26 (one
half of the electromagnetic clutch tandem rotating with the planetary gear system within number 22
also interfaces drive gear and drive shaft rotating number 24).
The drive shafts are "upon" the same "ring gear". The second half of the electromagnetic clutch
then with planetary "ring gear" interfaces via electromagnetic clutch causing rotation of the lower
planetary ring gear rotating drive gear causing the planetary gear system to rotate the drive shafts
that rotate the electric actuation AWD drive transfer case and the rear wheels of the vehicle.
The "top" half of the electromagnetic clutch then causes the hydraulic draft of a pressurized
fluid yielding excess electrical production to cause perpetual fuel less rotation of the generator
assembly. The divergence valve, number 28, then also acts as a drive line speed control by diverting
the fluid pressure to "by-pass" the hydraulic pump slowing the "hydraulic draft effect".
Note - number 73's electrical output is then directed via wire to number 89 along with the electrical
"current" produced from the compound Magneto number 24. Number 24 has a wound permanent
magnetic field coil allowing for the field coil to increase in magnetic intensity yielding higher electrical
output then able to be "re-introduced" to the electrical drive motor number 21 and the internal
electromagnetic clutch within number 22. This is the "throttle circuit".
Note - number 20 serves as the electrical connection to number 21 causing electrical power feed to it's
internal armature causing the drive shaft inter-meshing with the planetary gear within number 22.
Number 20 also serves as a power feed to number 24 with the thru bore current transfer slip ring to
have additional "tracks" to then cause the increase of field coil magnetic field level (5 track slip ring
contains electrical ground)
Below please find a quick description of number 22 (side view) to better understand the mechanical alignment of the planetary gear and electromagnetic clutch assembly.
* Note - the drive shaft "to" number 24 is then directly opposite to the input rotation drive shaft number
from number 21.
Note - factoring inertia and the vehicle's handling the two armatures in the generating / motoring
assembly ( number 21 and number 24) the drive gear then inter-meshing with the planetary gear
from number 21 will then gear mesh upon the under side of the planetary ring gear and the drive
shaft drive gear for number 24 then will inter-mesh upon the "top" of the planetary "ring gear" so that
the armatures of both , number 21 and number 24 are then rotating in the same direction "toward"
the front of the vehicle. Number 24's drive shaft system then with "reverser gear" to cause it's
internal armature to then rotate toward the front of the vehicle.
Note - the design system may work without the 3 forward speed automotive transmission but the
electromagnetic clutch within number 22 is essential. The drive shaft alignment and placement
then the same as described with the electromagnetic clutch's input rotation then upon the "top" half
of the electromagnetic clutch and the "output" rotation then motivating the vehicles drive shafts rotating
the vehicle's wheels....