Husky Motor System
The "Husky Motor System" is an advancement for inclement weather travel. In so many snow storms people get stuck in their cars in the frigid cold weather. Some can't get assistance in certain situations. This design will allow for an automobile to not loose it's heat should the car become stuck in the snow. The platform below is a front wheel drive automatic automotive transmission platform but can be applied with an automotive transmission modification to then become an all wheel drive vehicle.
The electricity producing power plant for this hydraulic draft accelerator electric motor system cycles pressure to then cause perpetual rotation of the generator system allowing electrification of the electric drive motor that also propels the automobile. This system cycles oil it does not burn it. The silicone oil then as a "work" transference fluid / pressurized hydraulic fluid. The "Husky Motor System" is a fuel less power plant for an unlimited range electric automobile (no battery required).
The motor design may then also be applied to then serve a remote "off grid" power plant for a domicile then having the automotive automatic transmission drive two 5 Kw ( or greater Kw rating ) generators ( sealed inert noble gas - explosion proof 5 Kw generators) via the automatic transmission's output drive shafts. The design then would become a fuel less heat pump / air conditioner ( requires additional air handler, duct work and thermostats with system control display panel ).
The remote independent application of the heat pump / air conditioner / power system may then also be used minus the automotive automatic transmission to then reduce the size and cost of the total system making the design light weight, small and portable.
This would then allow people to not use fuel for emergency generators as Carbon Monoxide has continually been a problem in inclement weather situations when using internal combustion emergency generators. Also this design would then keep fire out of the dwelling being placed in this adaptation upon the exterior of the home..
1. lubrication gear oil fill port and screw cap locking - cap vents - lubrication non flammable oil
2. drive shaft cup ( accepts the drive shaft rotated by the automotive transmission )
3. automatic automotive transmission with mechanical clutch system - certain applications will use
an electromagnetic clutch allowing for rotational slippage. Both clutch types may be used in
tandem "unison" to then cause the drive line's engagement.
4. drive sprocket
5. drive chain
6. large sprocket
7. electric drive motor (adjustable mounting to tension the drive chain) drive shaft / rotation out put shaft
then with slide slot and oil seals ie... the drive shaft is able to adjust in oval orbit while remaining oil
sealed upon the sprocket lubrication case
8. R.P.M. sensor (revolutions per minute sensor)
9. pneumatic impeller - also acts as an air compressor - centrifugal type compressor wheel
to "pressurize" it's center dual piston type "rotary style" pneumatic piston type air compressors that
vent via pipe to the combined component pressure storage tank.
The rotary piston system then also contains an electric clutch so that the rotary piston type air
compressors are not in use all of the time - only to refill the initial pneumatic pressure displaced by
the start up sequence. The piston type air compressors are also used during initial
system "start up" then acting as piston type air impellers.
The centrifugal type "wheel" has continual rotation when the system is in "run" mode. The back
of the centrifugal compressor "wheel" then as a fly wheel to then cause rotation of the piston type air
compressors via electric clutch.
This causes the re-pack air pressure to then reach high p.s.i. ( pounds per square inch). The pneumatic
out flow pressure of the centrifugal compressor is directed, via flow pipe, to the piston type compressor
intake air pressure coupling. The piston exhaust air pressure then feeds air pressure to
the flow pipe then refilling the dual component pneumatic pressure tank.
10. pneumatic flow pipe
11. sprocket adjustment screws
12. oil drain plug
13. tension sprocket ( adjust the drive chain tension)
14. drive chain
15. lower large sprocket - out put drive shaft then is the rotational input to the mechanical clutch
containing pressure plate clutch disk and flywheel - also contains throw out bearing and hydraulic
slave to the disengage the pressure plate. (connects to one half of the automotive transmission's electric
clutch ( electromagnetic clutch allows for slippage)
16. drive shaft contains oil seals upon the drive shaft at the lubrication casing
17. drive shaft sprocket ( tandem rotation with the drive shaft's rotation, number 16
18. magneto permanent magnet electricity generator (electrifies the field coil / stator of the main
electricity generator post voltage regulation
19. hydraulic ( oil ) draft impeller contains drive shaft oil seals - centrifugal impeller
20. main high voltage electricity generator
21. sprocket tandem rotation via drive shaft with number 19 internal hydraulic impeller "wheel"
22. electric clutch ( mechanical clutch - actuated by solenoid ring multiple solenoid about the circumference
23. refrigeration compressor
24. 1:20 ratio gear set ( sealed lubrication high side rotation out put rotation, tandem to number 26's internal
hydraulic pump wheel - input rotation tandem rotating with number 17 and number 16
25. "counter tilt" electric motor tandem rotating armature with the high side rotation of the ratio gear
set number 24. The "counter tilt" motor is then counteracting the ratio gear set's rotation resistance
upon the input of the ratio by using the electric motor to assist in rotation of the ratio gear set's out
put rotation upon the high side of the ratio gear set. The dual shaft output counter tilt electric motor then
also connected to the hydraulic pump internal pump wheel the counter tilt armature is then tandem
rotating with the hydraulic pump wheel in, number 26.
26. hydraulic pump - contains drive shaft oil seals - centrifugal pump
27. computer / electronic circuit controlled variable resistor / potentiometer adjust the electricity
current level to the ratio gear set's incline rate (r.p.m.), resistance "counter tilt" electric motor, number 25
28. refrigerant pressure tank
29. refrigeration master switch valve control box ( electric valve switching )
30. electric motor ( rotates air blower fan )
31. blower propeller
32. reversible refrigeration condenser - produces "heat" [may be augmented with electric resistors] and
or cold side evaporator - produces cold air to then chill the interior of the automotive cab
33. air filter - air intake "box" - also acts as air exhaust upon initial "start up" pneumatic discharge vent
34. voltage regulator
35. electric clutch "wire bus" union clip
36. gear oil lubrication port and fill cap screw thread locking cap vents - lubrication non flammable
non electrically conductive oil
37. generator and magneto roller ball / roller wheel electrical "brush" contact points
38. systems electronics / systems regulation - mapping electronics electrical current management
system electronic logic system control circuits computer contains "hot bar" electricity connector to
then lock dock wires for the system components. To prevent "over heating" the power management
system may be chilled with and additional evaporator then being cooled by the refrigeration system
39. oil filter mount base
40. tension coil springs
41. pneumatic switch valve - controls pneumatic air flow for "start up" also will automatically adjust
to re-pack the displaced air pressure used upon start up refills the pneumatic pressure for the
subsequent "re-start " of the system
42. hydraulic divergence valve - a "by-pass" valve, allows the system to "draft" hydraulic pressure
or by pass the hydraulic impeller (used when shutting down the motor system)
43. control solenoid for by-pass valve , number 42 to then adjust the volume "restricting the oil flow
volume and rate to assist in control of the generator system speed
44. sheathed steel pull cable
45. cable sheath mounting bracket
46. steel cable ( pull to start the initial pneumatic discharge to rotate the system "start cable"- also operates
a lever that allows the flat spring to decompress within unit number 59 to assist in initial "Start Up" rotation
47. combined component pressure storage pressure tank oil drain ( screened retainer external mounting
grid welded acts as safety for the drain coupling "locks" the coupling pipe fitting upon the drain
and combined component pressure storage pressure tank, number 48.
48. combined component pressure storage tank ( pneumatic pressure above silicone oil - transmission
fluid non electrically conductive non flammable - the air pressure causes oil pressure
49. pneumatic discharge, pneumatic return coupling contains threaded pressure rated fittings
50. manual air pump air pressure fill coupling contains pressure rated fitting
51. oil return port coupling contains pressure rated coupling / pressure fitting
52. 12v Alternator voltage regulator
53. manual electrical foot pedal "variable resistor / potentiometer throttle"
54. foot pump pedal
55. foot pedal hinge - mount allows for rotation for the pedal to compress manually and cause air
pressure to refill the combined component pressure storage tank, number 48
56. piston type air pump
57. tension coil springs
58. connection bracket allows for the air pump to be implemented by motion of the foot depressing
the pedal at number 54
59. 12v alternator, electric "idle" motor and a "Start Up" torsion flat spring that ratchet locks
and "free spins" tandem with the unit's electric motor's armature when decompressed and
electric "idle" motor - ( used when setting the "generator" system "base idle" speed) - the
alternator electrifies the low tension function of the automotive product, ie... lights, horn, radio,
windshield shield blower interior and exterior.
The alternator may also then be "wired" to then increase the system drag acting as a magnetic field
resistance break system when in need of shutting the system down also then used in the
manual "all stop" function by increasing the electromagnetic field in the field coil / stator.
Applying the electromagnetic field break system within the alternator will produce an incline in
electrical out put from the alternator so the circuit function will break the 12v out put electricity
feed from the alternator half of number 59 while the switch in the logic processor then switches
to a transformer in number 38 to then produce 12v current from higher levels of current in the main power
This prevents 12v feed current to the lights etc from being interrupted. Within the electromagnetic
break function electrical wire must be rated for the inclined "heat" (correctly insulated). The alternator
is magnetically insulated to prevent inductance from the unit's adjacent electric motor side.
The system may also contain a flat spring pneumatic wind unit that uses the
air pressure to torsion the flat spring - additional system contains air pressure regulation and
actuation valve and flex pneumatic hose and connecting fittings/ couplings.
Upon shutting the system off, the capacitor in the electricity management control
system, number 38 allows for electrification of the electric motor in number 59 to then operate causing
the short "burst" of electricity to the wind / coil / the torsion flat spring effectively "setting the spring" for
the subsequent system "Re-Start".
The flat torsion spring may also be torqued by small pneumatic piston type impeller then upon
the natural shut down sequence also preparing the engine system to be ready for the subsequent
restart. The flat torsion spring pneumatic wind unit then a small piston type impeller and it will obtain
it's feed air pressure from the combined component pressure storage tank connected by pneumatic
pressure hose with regulation / actuation valve upon the flow tube. The start "torsion" / "flat spring" will
then allow the electric motor's armature and alternator's armature to free spin when the system is then
in "run" mode.
60. reversible refrigeration condenser or evaporator - produces "heat" [may be augmented with
electric resistors] and or cold side evaporator - produces cold air to then chill the interior of the
61. multi wire "ribbon wire bus" instrumentation connection wire bus clip - connects to the internal
cab system gauges and fault indicator lamps
62. hydraulic fluid flow dampener valve - a one way valve - also is a position of internal dampener
indication sensor contains oil pressure sensor also as a safety fault to then cause via electronic
circuit restriction of oil flow at hydraulic valve across the draft impeller, number 19.
63. oil pressure sensor
64. dampener flow valve position sensor
65. drive shaft
66. drive shaft
67. drive shaft contains lubrication oil seals upon the drive shaft sprocket drive chain casing
68. air intake hose
69. air pressure hose
70. multi wire "ribbon wire" electricity feed wire for the electric refrigeration switching refrigeration
master valve unit
71. combined component pressure storage tank oil drain plug threaded with oil seal gasket
72. dual commutator a commutator for the magneto and the main high voltage generator
73. lower drive shaft connects tandem rotating with lower sprocket, number 15 to then union with
one half of the automotive automatic transmission's clutch system - contains oil seals upon the
74. mechanical clutch electric solenoids engages the mechanical clutch. The solenoids then able
to be replaced via removing the refrigeration compressor "wheel" "extraction of the clutch not required
for repair. - solenoids contain tension springs upon the "throw out disk". opposite side expansion springs
to disengage the clutch disk. upon the "back" of the pressure plate then a circular bearing race that
allows the pressure plate to rotate while the bearing race's retainer then stationary mounting stationary
to the solenoids
75. slide out gears
76. silicone oil transmission oil, oil fill port and screw cap locking - cap vents - lubrication
non electrically conductive non flammable oil
77. vented oil retainer casing
78. vented oil retainer casing
79. oil filter ( due to the nature of this system the oil filter is then constructed to allow "high speed " oil flow
velocity with an internal dampener valve within the filter itself to then allow for high
speed unobstructed oil flow ie... "the oil flow will by-pass the filter at high velocity via the
internal dampener valve".
The oil filter internal dampener valve is then tension spring closed in
the "natural position" causing a closed position of the valve's oil flow dampener "plate" to then open
under high pressure and hydraulic draft of oil flow.
80. electronics protective "inductance cage" prevents disruption of sensitive electronics
81. electric or hydraulic actuated mechanical clutch system. - engages the "main drive line" when actuated
electrified consisting of lower sprocket number 15 to the mechanical clutch or electromagnetic
clutch (input rotation, allowing for rotational slippage within the electromagnetic clutch then to rotate
the second half of the electromagnetic clutch that is bolted to the automotive automatic
transmission's torque converter tandem rotating with the automotive automatic transmission.
The electromagnetic clutch system then contains roller ball / roller wheel electric contact "brushes" to
transfer electricity to the electromagnetic clutch to cause drive line rotation. The mechanical clutch
system then containing clutch disk pressure plate hydraulic slave throw out bearing and flywheel to
allow for rotational interface when engaged. So the automotive automatic transmission system then
also with a clutch as well as a torque converter.
82. multi wire "ribbon wire" automotive transmission information wire
83. multi wire "ribbon wire" automotive transmission information wire "bus connector"
84. hydraulic ratchet servo contains pneumatic impeller "drive" system (contains hoses fitting valve),
with air pressure from the combined component pressure storage tank number 48, causes flat spring,
"start" torsion spring, to torsion, via small pneumatic piston type impeller then becoming ready
for the subsequent "re-start" of the total system.
The system then able to be actuated after the system is shut off or while in the start up sequence
prior to the main pneumatic valve actuation causing rotation in number 9... so that full flat torsion
spring unwind then applied simultaneously with the pneumatic pressure to then traverse across number 9.
85. "start wind" flat spring wind pump
86. static electricity control "plasma box"
Wire connectors also as follows;
"A" to "A"
"B" to "B"
"C" to "C"
* Note - The electric motors and generator system then are gas sealed and explosion proof
systems. This prevents excess low level Ozone in the environment when the system is
implemented in large numbers.
The flow pipes (both hydraulic and pneumatic), are
electrically grounded to a plasma box with waste electrical current (static electricity) to a blower
fan and fault sensor system ( dashboard display lamps) that indicates inductance is occurring and
that the dissipation system is behaving correctly...
* Note - The mounting system & system mounting "frame" are weather safe and electrically
insulated from the chassis of the automobile. The encasement resist water inundation but does
* Note - This design is a high velocity design system. The high velocity components then of stainless
steel composition and with a shock casing to prevent projectile from manufacturing defect.
Description ( system logic)
The above design system is a self sustained "draft accelerator". The air pressure within the combined component pressure storage tank then causes oil pressure that cycles through the system and returns to the pressure tank faster than the oil is discharged while producing electricity to also be used to rotate the system. The magnetic "pressure" rides atop the fluid velocity rate yielding capacity for the system to climb in power generation.
* Note - The total system resistance (ie. "magnetic resistance" level and "mechanical gear resistance" level of systems components ) is , in the math of the system, then counter balanced by the basal pneumatic pressure within the combined component pressure storage tank, number 48.
In addition the pneumatic "start pressure displacement" of the system, then requires short time interval of pneumatic displacement. The pneumatic "start displacement" (air pressure), then is added to the "basal" pneumatic pressure. The "run" P.S.I. of the system determined by total size of application as this design can scale. The systems acceleration capacity then is carried by the re- introduction of generated electricity.
* Note - to assist in the system initial "start up" system the foot pedal actuation ( placed where some standard emergency break levers are far left in the floor compartment ), the air pump lever may also actuate a hydraulic pump to then ratchet wind a flat spring mounted upon the alternator then causing the electric motor 12v alternator to then be rotated in tandem. The "start up" pull cable then tandem operates the wind up ratchet hinging a lever then releasing the ratchet lock causing the flat spring to produce rotational motion.
By doing this the amount of total air pressure in the combined component pressure storage tank is able to be lessened to then incur the required start up rotation torque. The flat spring is then coiled in a circular fashion to then unwind when the start cable number 46 is actuated, via additional sheathed connection cable, and causes rotational torque of the alternator's armature and connected drive systems to rotate generating electricity.
With the alternator's connected sprocket and drive chain system rotating the output drive shaft then producing rotation of the connected components producing electricity. This allows for electrical current to then open the oil flow valves and to induce perpetual rotation by the action of reintroduction of the produced electricity to the system's electric drive motors.
The pressurized oil flow, then by the nature of mechanical format, cause a "hydraulic draft effect" and perpetual motion of the generator system with available electricity current, at high density levels, to power a zero emission electric automobile requiring no battery!
The operator operates the key lock turning the ignition. This causes the cable that controls the pneumatic valve, number 41, to allow air pressure from the combined component pressure storage tank to traverse across the centrifugal pneumatic impeller and the two rotary type air compressor air impeller pistons, number 9, causing drive shaft rotation of the electric motor, number 7.
The core drive shaft is also the armature of the electric motor number 7 and is tandem rotating with sprocket number 4. Number 4's rotation then causes the drive chain and sprocket system to rotate. The pneumatic pressure is not displaced during the "run" mode of the motor system only at start up. The system "carries" rotation by the reintroduction of produced electricity while cycling pressure with a compound gear set system.
The large sprocket, number 6, then causes the connected drive shaft number 16 to rotate advancing the ratio gear set advancing the high capacity high velocity hydraulic pump, number 26, and causes the rotation of the high voltage generator and magneto to then produce electricity allow for the operation of the hydraulic valve, number 42 to be open. With hydraulic fluid (oil) valve, number 42 open the hydraulic fluid flow from the dual component pressure storage tank then impales the hydraulic impeller , number 19.
While the high pressure oil is then directed to the divergence valve in the direct flow position to then cause the oil pressure to impale the draft impeller, number 19, who's rotation also advances the high voltage generator.
Since the hydraulic pump, number 26, is rotating faster than the hydraulic impeller, number 19, the pressurized oil , via hydraulic pump number 26, to then causes a "suction effect" within the connected flow pipe between number 19 and number 26.
This causes a "hydraulic draft effect" speeding up the total system by "hydraulic draft " yielding mechanical advancement as the connected sprocket and drive chain system then add rotational torque to the sprocket advancing the input of the ratio gear set in a compound incline format of gearing. This causes a compound incline who's resistance is then counteracted upon by the "counter tilt" electric motor and the basal pneumatic / oil pressure within the combined component pressure storage tank.
While this is occurring the input side of the ratio gear set is then being advanced in rotation by the drive chain and sprocket system via sprocket, number 21. This produces high voltage electricity in numbers 59, 18 and 20. Number 20's electrical out put is then voltage regulated and directed to , number 25, number 38 and number 59's electric motor to then cause stable "idle" of the system.
The systems main electric motor number 7 is also energized at a base "idle" level by adjustable circuit within the system electronics systems "mapping" logic computer. The "counter tilt" electric motor upon the high side of the ratio gear set and the "main drive line" electromagnetic clutch number 81 are also energized. The systems "mapping / logic electronic circuit board then is also energized to then control the system's stable function.
The systems governance then controlled by the cumulative information gathered by the design array of circuits including pressure sensors, R.P.M. sensors, and sensor position. This gathering of information for logic reduction (via electronic circuit), is required to then extrapolate if and when an "all stop" sequence must be initiated should system fault occur. The "all stop" then is a manual safety function caused by the driver.
The automotive automatic transmission then also sends information upon it's "state of health" to the main logic processor to then assist in the governance of the total system. The power management system within number 38 also contains a redundant circuit to then cause 12v current for the lights, horn, radio etc... should the alternator fail.
The alternator input shaft is then with a triangular end shaft that fits into the triangular recess in the alternator causing armature rotation also allowing for easy component exchange. The alternator is secured with a mounting bracket to the systems component mounting frame. The refrigeration compressor is then in the same fashion with the terminal end of the rotation input drive shaft having a triangular locking input then upon the refrigeration compressor a triangular recess to insert the shaft.
The advanced fuel less automotive motor system is load reactive and "baug" resistant. Load reactive defined as "produces" more electricity when the main electric motor demands electrical current by increasing the electricity level to the "idle" electric motor then causing it "baug" resistant then being able to maintain the speed of the generator...in the same fashion "it - the generator, will not slow down when loading is placed upon the generator due to the systems settings".
The "load reactive" / "baug resistant" circuits then cause increased electricity levels to the electric motor within number 59 and number 59 with the electrical current then produced in number 20. The incline in current to the "idle" electric motor then in proportion always allowing for more electricity available to then be applied to the electric "idle" motor. Maximum rotation rate the governed by the R.P.M. sensor to then stabilize generator , number 20 maximum velocity.
* Note - The gear selection system will contain two gear shift selectors as following left shifter L (engaged), Neutral (N), with lock button and AWD (all wheel drive) and AWD L all wheel drive low ( the two AWD functions implement an electric solenoid mounted upon the transfer case to then cause rear wheel drive rotation- contains slip clutch to allow for engagement in motion).
The left shifter then selecting the mechanical clutches engagement by a hydraulic fluid power assist hydraulic shift lever upon the selector ( in lieu of a foot pedal actuating the mechanical clutch), causing disengagement by producing pressurized master and slave cylinder then disengagement of the pressure plate in the clutch. The second gear selector then contains standard automotive gear pattern ( park "P", reverse "R", neutral "N", over drive ( "D"), drive 3 ("D3"), drive 2 ("D2"), drive 1 ("D1"). The right gear selector then also contains standard position lock safety.
* Note - The encasement for the system then is water resistant and or water proof depending upon the application. For a ground transport automotive product the electric grounding system is electrically grounded to a dual transformer unit encased filled with an inert gas to then by inductance harvest the static
electricity and control dissipate the waste current effectively recycling the static electricity.Static electricity is produced from motion of physical medium ( oil flow / air flow), and the system electrical ground ( motors and generators), will not ground to the chassis but rather to a system plasma box with sensor actuation level indication sensor.
The plasma box the is an encased dual transformer to then be filled with an inert gas ( argon) to then cause inductance and step reduction of current to the adjacent transformer to control dissipate the electricity harvested from static electricity also acting as a system ground. The plasma box is an electric motor casing shock prevention safety feature also working for the pump and impeller housings. The total motor system is insulated electrically from the vehicles chassis and the drive shafts contain "non electrically conductive" segment to prevent unwanted electrical flow due to static electricity or stray inductance.
* Note - the elongation produced from high rotation ( "tensile strength" ) of the systems components such as the armature frame, pump / impeller wheels and other rotating components, can be balanced for centrifugal elongation by using internal electromagnets to then "lock" the mechanical properties of the selection materials then preventing elongation at high speed. The system's rotating components then also may be of high strength laminate composites to then yield the maximum possible safe rotational rate.
* Note - For standard passenger cars then with a 4,000 lbs. (pound) weight then require motors
of horse power ratings and electricity generators output levels as follows; approximations....
"main generator" ( number 20 ) @ 90 Kwh constant duty electricity output,
"main electric motor" @ 60 hp ( number 7 ),
"idle motor" ( number 59 ) then @ 20 Hp
the "counter tilt" electric motor ( number 25 ), then @ 10 Hp.
The system's rotational resistance in "run" mode then equivalent in air pressure at operating psi range by the basal pneumatic pressure within the combined component pressure storage tank , number 48.
* Note - Systems current platforms for generators / or electric motors can be either Ac ( alternating current ) or
Dc (direct current ).
The system proportion then scaling as the design scaled to larger vehicles.
Design Desk Inc.