Design Desk Inc.
Hot Water Tank Fuel Less Generator
1. silicone oil ( non flammable non electrically conductive oil )
2. vacuum tank
3. intake air filter
4. intake dampener valve ( prevents vacuum tank implosion allowing air in at adjustable level)
5. high vacuum tank
6. air pressure tank
7. system run cycle air pressure, air pressure replacement for subsequent system "re start" control valve
8. high vacuum flow pipe control valve / solenoid actuation - electric
9. hydraulic oil pressure control valve / solenoid actuation - electric
10. vacuum draft impeller
11. hydraulic impeller
12. electric drive motor, sealed gas type - explosion proof
13. 1:50 ratio gear set high side tandem rotation with rotation of number 14, vacuum pump
14. vacuum pump
15. high voltage generator with permanent magnet magneto ( magneto feeds the field
coil / stator of the generator ) sealed type ( inert Nobel gas), - explosion proof
16. magneto voltage regulator
17. permanent magnet magneto - generator
18. oil pump
19. circuit breaker box / fuse block - connects it's out put to the house wiring
20. control board - system mapping - control electronic circuit board - governs the total system
for safe operation
21. air compressor - "piston type" contains electric drive motor 90 degree differential / planetary
gear and electric clutch- also acts as a vacuum pump to then lower the pressure in the
vacuum tank , number 5 when the flow selection valve , number 29 is in the specified position.
22. air pressure selection valve - directs the flow of air pressure
23. air compressor intake air filter
24. high voltage generator "voltage regulator" - out put electricity voltage regulator
25. valve / flow pipe coupling - compression fitting
26. valve / flow pipe coupling - compression fitting
27. max pressure - over pressure safety valve vents over pressure
28. max vacuum inlet dampener allow the vacuum to then be reduced by air inlet electric
vacuum sensor - reports to the system logic mapping control electronic circuit board
29. flow control valve - solenoid actuation multi port selection valve
30. oil fill tube and pressure safety compression cap acts as redundant safety valve to then release
pneumatic over pressure
31. R.P.M.( revolutions per minute) sensor - "hall effect" sensor measures rotation rate.
The sensor assist to govern total speed of the system causes the mapping control electronics
to then reduce or increase the flow rate by then causing the valve
position solenoid's to adjust their position, also effects the electricity reintroduction
rate ie.... electricity level to the system's electric motors' both within the air compressor housing
and the drive line electric motor.
* Note - a percentile of the generated electricity is redirected from the main high voltage
generator, number 15 - voltage regulated and controlled for level - via potentiometer, then
directed, via wire, back to the electric drive motor, number 12 to then make the total
system "baug resistant", ie... the generator then will not slow down due to loading / loading
is electrical demand then places upon the generator.
The air compressor / vacuum pumps systems are then in the same fashion
obtaining it's components electric current requirements ( ie... the internal electric motor and
the mechanical electrically actuated electric clutch) from the high voltage
generator, number 15. The system will not require the air compressor
vacuum pump to then "operate" all the time - this reduces fatigue upon the design system
and adds to the longevity of the mechanism. When the internal electric clutch are "disengaged"
the air compressor and piston and piston crank system then are not moving.
The "Start" sequence then requires the valves, number 29 and number 9, in the correct position so that the vacuum cycle is opened causing incline rotation by stored vacuum within the system. This allows the pneumatically pressurized oil to then begin its "draft cycle". The draft cycle is then defined - by pump pulling hydraulic oil across a hydraulic impeller in the flow system before the pump, to then, with a ratio gear set, cause incline rates of rotation in the total system.