Design Desk Inc.
1. Hydraulic impeller
2. High Voltage generator with permanent
3. Pneumatic impeller
4. R.P.M. Sensor ( hall effect )
5. Electronics bay / system mapping logic /
control electronics board
6. Multi - wire "Ribbon" "bus" connector
7. Pneumatic coil tube air compressor intake tube
8. 1:8 ratio gear set with electromagnetic clutch
and start locking solenoid, high side of the
gear set toward number 10 with electric
motor tandem rotating with the high side of the
ratio gear set
9. one way flow valve
10. Hydraulic pump
11. Hydraulic impeller
12. hydraulic flow dampener flow restriction valve
13. multi positional valve with different
directional discharge settings
14. Pneumatic "start impeller "
15. Hydraulic impeller input torque to the ratio gear set
16. Dual component argon gas under pressure
above hydraulic oil that is non flammable and
non electrically conductive
17. Pressure rated pneumatic coupling with
max pressure safety valve exhaust from the
18. Pressure rated hydraulic flow tube
19. Hydraulic "return" tube
20. Pneumatic travel coil tube ( two inlet entry ports
then merging into one exhaust )
21. Pneumatic pressure tube
22. Multi wire "ribbon" electrical conduit
23. System control interface control panel and
circuit breaker box
24. Pneumatic pressure sensor
Home Power System
The Home Power System ... is an alternative to the current system of centralized electricity.. ie the Utility "grid" and is a power source not an energy converter like old systems of electrical production.
This system demonstrates the forward advancement of magnetic pressure , then in addition with force from a pressurized hydraulic flow system to then cause continual incline in rotational velocity to produce fuel less electricity. The basil pneumatic pressure then to also counter act upon the magnetic field resistance produced while generating electricity in number 6. Fluid flow then also containing inertia a factor in electronic / control systems, current level settings. The Start Battery can be substituted with a dynamo to then be rotated by coil spring release that is manually wound by hand crank also then in tandem with pneumatic displacement across the pneumatic impeller number 28 / ie. magneto feed in number 6 with electricity then fed to the motor number 8.
1. intelligent ( interactive ) "display" control panel
2. multi wire "bus" ribbon connectors
3. R.P.M. Sensor ( revolutions per minute sensor ) reports to system logic electronics to regulate system speed / contains fault indicator actuating all stop function.
4. multi wire "ribbon"
5. Battery charger / Dc ( direct current ) to Ac ( alternating current ) inverter / electric motor control electronics / Battery
6. high voltage generator with compound magneto ( electromagnetic "wire coil" around permanent magnetic with in magneto ) 240v Ac current ( or Dc system )
7. circuit breaker box / voltage regulators and transformer for the battery charger
8. electric motor ( Dc and or Ac platform )
9. pneumatic fill valve one way valve
10. pressure cap ( screw cap ) silicone oil fill port with cap
11. over pressure max pressure safety pneumatic pressure relief valve with 2 stage actuation to then feed controlled pressure to application and also contains pneumatic pressure
sensor that reports to the logic mapping circuits to the assist in regulating the velocity of the generator system
12. combined silicone oil and pneumatic pressure storage tank
13. hydraulic pump
14. 1: 8 ratio gear set ( low side of the gear set tandem with number 16 ) , (High side of the gear set then connected to number 13 )
15. hydraulic flow tube
16. hydraulic impeller
17. hydraulic rate flow control valve + oil filter / screen ( electric actuation and solenoid actuated restriction flow limiter / safety fault system )
18. air filter
19. pneumatic flow tube
20. pneumatic compressor with internal gear system to then produce gain air pressure for the pressure storage tank number 12 ( referencing Pneumatic assist model ) factoring
pneumatic displacement through number 28.
21. variable resistor / potentiometer ( controlled by logic system )
22. pneumatic pressure
23. silicone oil
24. one way flow valve ( hydraulic oil flow valve )
25. one way valve ( pneumatic one way valve )
26. valved coupling pressure sensor ( pneumatic pressure fitting )
27. pneumatic flow valve ( air assist model / second drafting )
28. pneumatic impeller with internal torque converter ( changes high rotation rate to high torque then rotates the drive shaft by interlocking gears ).
Note - "A" connects to "A" then is the battery charger electricity feed wires.
Note - Systems components are then connected by two drive shafts ( also supported by sealed bearing races and mounting frame / brackets / system housing ) then rotating at different
rates then being connected to each side of the ratio gear set.
Note - Electric motors and high voltage generator are then of sealed type explosion proof and pressurized with inert noble gas "Argon" to then also contain internal gas pressure
pressure level sensor ( p.s.i. sensor ). This prevents formation of ozone from exposed electric motors and or generators.
Note - Number 11 upon number 15 will allow for air inlet from number 26, to prevent the pipe crushing itself... but not to allow oil to escape.
Note - With then the "baug" effect then countered by electromagnetic pressurization then increasing the current level within number 8 while then the pneumatic assist system also then counteracting the increasing rotational resistance produced when spinning a generator faster... ( ie centripetal resistance incline )the system is then stable and act as a re -active "active run" generator system also for an unlimited range self charging electric car by then providing high voltage from number 6 fed through a potentiometer / variable resistor / throttle/ ( then also sensitive to the loading adjusting the rotational rate of the generator assembly to allow for power incline availability and continual operation by increasing the electricity feed to number 8 . The "throttle" upon a forward ( additional electric motor / automotive transmission system ) then also accelerates the generator system by adjusting the electrical power feed to number 8 to counter act the effects of electrical loading upon the generator number 6 allowing for more electricity available for the electric motor propelling the automobile.
Note- Number 15 then returning to number 12 will direct the return oil into the base of the oil fill tank to then refill the combined pressure storage tank with return oil from the
center at it's base. ( Required for combined system with pneumatic assist field coil counter pressure system ).
Note - Upon number 19 at the inlet pre pneumatic compressor the diameter is of larger diameter that the exhaust pneumatic flow then impaling number 28 ... ie. if 2" dia. into the
pneumatic compressor/ tank then 5/8 " tube dia ( number 19) then into the pneumatic impeller number 28 with pneumatic exhaust tube port then at 1 1/2" from number 28.
Note - Critical circuit...the then ability of generated electricity in number 6 to then be able to become the regulated feed electrical current to then power number 8 .
Note - If this system is implemented for the Sea Spheres ( hollow spheres to prevent storm surge from effecting coastal real estate), then the system would then be of a
sealed "pneumatic" cycle system then using Argon as the gas type for the pneumatic system then entering an additional decompression tank following the gas discharge from
venting at number 28 through a flow tube containing a one way valve then allowing the gas to expand within the pneumatic pressure tank also the having the pneumatic
pressure tank then connected to the pneumatic intake flow at number 18 with a dampener inlet flow control valve to then regulate the velocity flow of the gas. This addition
would then allow for operation within the sunken Sea Spheres then actuated by Sonar remote to then cause electricity to cause fuel less evacuation pumping of the storm
surge then allowed into the sunken Sea Spheres by gate valves . The "Sea Spheres" then will contain multiple high velocity water pumps with tube attachments to control
ponds and water holding reservoirs located uphill from the coast line allowing for the protection of coastal real estate..
With the battery charged and the combined pneumatic / oil pressure tank then pressurized by air ( causing oil pressure ) then the electronics are then activated upon the interactive display and then cause the valve number 17 to open then allowing the silicone oil to then be drafted across the low side of the ratio gear system. Simultaneously the electronics then adjust the potentiometer / variable resistor to then allow electrical current to rotate the electric motor then rotating tandem with the hydraulic pump upon the high side of the ratio gear set , the generator and the R.P.M. sensor also then rotating in tandem. The generator then having sustained rotation producing clean electricity to the circuit breaker box to then be utilized.
Example ; If the electric motor is the rotating at 500 rpm then the fluid distance then being pulled across number 13 is also then pulled / drafted across number 16 ( so multiply 500 rpm by 8 times and repeat by temporal interval ie the across number 16 is the fluid distance of then 4000 rpm equivalent then causing 32,000 rpm in number 13 and so on.... / circular repeating equation until mechanical tolerance by material selection is within safe operating parameters ) then the pump velocity is then increased in rotational rate while the zero point of magnetic pressure is then forward advancing. The basal pressurization of pneumatic pressure then to counteract the magneto then feeding the stator in number 6 causing electrical output from number 6. The magneto then being a wound permanent magnet can gradually increase in the magnetic field intensity by electrical current then electrifying the coil around the permanent magnet.
The pneumatic compressor is then rotating at an amplified rate of rotation by it's internal ratio gearing system ( 1:20 gear system ) with the pneumatic compressor then rotating at 20 times the drive shaft rotating the ratio gear set. Upon the other terminal end of the generator system the pneumatic impeller number 28 is then rotating at ( 10 :1 ratio ) with the impeller then being impaled upon the 10 side of the ratio producing a higher torque output then also causing the drive shaft to rotate counteracting the increased stator / field coil resistance produced from magnetism while then generator number 6 is then generating electricity.
Note - A fluid flow dampener screen between number 22 and number 23 may be required to prevent the oil from entering the pneumatic field coil counter tilt
system ( ie stator resistance for the generator ) The dampener screen will allow for pneumatic pressure to still act upon the oil causing oil pressure at the combined pressure
tanks outlet ports. The "Dampener Screen" will then be two screens with toriod hemisphere solid oil plate that has a smaller diameter than the combined pneumatic pressure
silicone oil tank.
Note - Between number 25 and number 11 the flow tube ( number 19 ) then will also advance the high side of a ratio gear set impaling a rotation pneumatic impeller then
within component "Z" as listed upon the html..http://designdeskinc.com/Tri_-_Plex_Lifter.html. The additional "Z" component will then have filtered air intake from the
exterior and vector the high velocity pneumatic discharge into pneumatic impeller number 28 to counter act the incline resistance of the High voltage generator.
Note - Flow tubes then electrically grounded for the control and direction of static electricity.
* Note - The silicone oil return tube into the combined component pneumatic pressure and oil pressure storage tank then has a "return" tube that will discharge the return oil above the hydraulic oil division line ..so that the return oil is discharging into the air pressure to then be filtered by screen grid ( allows for velocity rate of oil ) to then again cycle within the system. The reason for this is fluids don't easily compress but gas ( air pressure ) pressure will. Upon entering the combined oil / pneumatic pressure storage tank the oil will then be discharged horizontally by tube cap oil direction plate cap with venting ports under the direction plate.