Design Desk Inc.
Geo Magnetic Field Amplifier Polaric Ice
( magnetic ice and magnetic glass works)
In the current situation with the Earth's magnetic field failing the area involved.... is massive!
The magnetism of the earths poles needs amplification and alignment focus.
Correcting the magnetic shield of the Earth, is a daunting challenge...
A "solve" may be to use polaric ( magnetically ) , one pole exposed , magnetic deposition derived from the sodium in sea water upon sand changed into glass or encapsulated in ice itself.
The sand harvested by fuel less gold dredge with a glass works station on board might be made to then coat grains of sand mated to carbon atoms ( particles) derived from harvest of atmospheric carbon dioxide.
Ocean water contains NaCl ( salt ) The Sodium (Na) is a metal.... the Cl is Chloride....if sodium is transfigured and magnetized then then cause an oceanic sediment on a carbon atom with a magnetic pole sealed... it may over time cause an increase in the total field.
To then be coated with a magnetic coating derived from the sea water itself. Sea water contains
salt ( NaCl ) so a magnet made of soduim ( Na) will allow for the globular compound to be melted into a homogeneous magnet with the effect of one magnetic pole sealed due to the deposition order.
A magnetic glass sphere with a lower hemisphere sphere of carbon dioxide ( dry ice / frozen ) then with a barrier of algae derived plastic "insulator" between the top half fill of water ice with bubbles within the glass sphere. This will cause the object to vertical align when sinking aligning the exposed magnetics upward.
The ferromagnetic particulate matter globular composite unipole exposed permanent
magnet ( then being like dust that contains magnetic properties a north and a south pole) will be embedded in the spheres glass with only the top half magnetic with one pole exposed. The lower half of the glass sphere then magnetically insulated ( ie. not to attract closed loop pole effect)
The mechanism for producing the "product" then as a ocean buoy that makes magnetic sand / silicate glass bound polaric unipole magnets balls ( yes balls sphere same thing...) / columns "record like disk" stationed across the polar regions...
With over 20,000,000 Km2 by area within each polar circle ( North and South ) the use of environmental resource is the only way to even begin to be able to correct a system of this scale.
The chemistry in the natural ecology has many properties with further refinement and or processes that can yield a stable recovery system..
Co2 ( carbon dioxide ), stripped from the atmosphere might cause an alarm due to the seasonal variance that the climate goes through...
Using ( Dry ice ) in the dirty snow balls just a thought... there are ways to change the effect... upon land total salt sphere ...in water it's a bit different...
Available re-combinates ( molecule / elemental compounding... chemistry..., then in the natural ecology may in fact cause the alteration to the dry ice's discharge. A Dry Ice "additive".?
The buoy that would then produce the "dirty snowballs / manufactured "magnetic ice bergs" will also be able to accommodate habitation.... an alternate method then being putting electromagnets upon a floating design that can self rectify ( flip itself over ) when required....powered by a fuel less high density power source...
Also within the Geo Magnetic field buoy system a glass works system to then embed , magnetized silicate with in the sea floor.
Harvested sand / silicate by on board gold dredge / suction dredge / may pay for some of the operation as gold will be pulled up....
The sand to then form a glass embedded with a uni pole effect magnet formed from the sea
water ( one pole sealed so that the North / South " magnetic loop" does not close to then act as an additional micro pull of the poles magnetism.....
The deposition unto the "ice tac" then accepts the magnetized sand then aligned by rotating high powered electromagnetic upon a rotating boom followed by flash freezing ( super cold air jets by nitrogen super cooler exchanger to lock alignment of polarity then laser welding the glass with locking pattern with different "weld" depths ( allows for porous channels to allow the magnetic fielding to then connect ... ( ie one pole not magnetically insulated ).
The buoyancy freeze percentile ( keeps the "column stack" sinking to quickly being able to control the buoyancy of the system ) is then metered by light sensor (Laser meter) calculating the distance to the top deposition .
The joined glass spheres or spiral poured slurry ( column forming ) molten bound (dry magnetized sand ( polaric aligned as to location) through plasma arc / sand blaster into large doughnut shaped ring disk ( with the buoy at the center ) atop the base ice ring, then will sink to the sea floor being the weight for the water ice sphere or doughnut / column...
I do not think any electrolysis systems will be required for this system to operate correctly..avoiding a hazard with volatile systems is a good idea.
Under deep pressure and cold temperature the ice will remain frozen as to not have the marine life eat the objects...the "sphere drop tube" scaled to a size then not to allow wildlife to ingest the spheres when dropping . The ocean floor feeders will more than likely also be too small to confuse the objects as food being as large as they are.......
Columns of up to 1' - 100'+ then released unto the sea floor will cause an " ice magnet " under water.
The sink rate then by the volume percent of ice to the the magnetic glass to then control the depth .... Center centric deposition then to cause the correct vertical alignment upon the sea floor.
1. Beacon lamps and transmitter / receiver communications dome
2. Orange flag
3. Pneumatic pistons
4. Glass works processing
5. Solid flotation doughnut ring
6. "Sphere" drop tube flotation
7. Fuel less propulsion deck
8. pneumatic piston travel distance
9. hinging base weight ( flips the craft upright when upside down by hinging left or right)
10. Pneumatic "travel coil" control valve also allows for air discharge an system pressurization by internal electric air compressor
11. pneumatic impeller
12. pneumatic travel coil
13. pneumatic compressor and attached input ratio gear set 1:10 ratio gear set compressor then tandem rotating with the high side of the gear set
14. electric motor
15. pneumatic impeller
16. pneumatic impeller
17. max pressure over pressure safety valve with discharge vent tube to containment in pneumatic /oil pressure tank
18. generator control system circuits / system mapping mapping / logic control circuits
19. Permanent magnetic dynamo / generator
20. high pressure pipe pneumatic pressure tube
21. dual component ( oil pressure air pressure ) draft accelerator
22. pneumatic max pressure safety valve with actuation sensor reporting to the systems control electronics to govern system speed causing flow valve restriction ( slows fluid [ oil ] rate )
23. pneumatic impeller
24. safety valve over pressure, pressure recovery "tube" captures air pressure when safety valve is opened and returns the pressure to confinement
25. high pressure oil pipe large diameter
26. 1:4 ratio gear set high side tandem to the hydraulic impeller with electric motor tandem with the high side of the ratio gear set fed... current from the pneumatic velocity "boost" system containing the start pressure void / travel coil"/ also contains generator re-dump circuit ie. percentile of the generator then being fed to the ratio gear sets internal electric motor with a variable current level then also governed by the systems speed regulation electronics.
27. (oil) hydraulic impeller with over pressure safety valve and reclamation oil discharge tube containing actuation sensor that reports to the system's speed control unit. The discharge tube then of larger diameter to accommodate the increased volume of oil then being directer to the oil pump upon assembly number 32
28. draft accelerator assembly
29. pneumatic flow tube
30. hydraulic ( oil ) pressure safety valve with pressure vent tube to dual component pressure storage tank
31. oil flow tube
32. pneumatic compressor with internal ratio gear set of 1:10 with the air pump compressor then tandem with the high side of the ratio, the air compressor and the out put higher rotational rate then tandem with the oil pump upon assembly, number 32 also with additional (internal), hydraulic impeller and electric valve (intake restriction valve/ regulator) to the counter tilt the gear set's resistance upon the "10" side of the ratio - flow tube originating from the dual component pressure storage tank so that the "silicone oil" is under pressure upon the intake to the hydraulic impeller tandem with the high side ratio gear set in the pneumatic compressor. The discharge of oil pressure from the "then" tandem hydraulic impeller then vents into number 27's dual intake ports.
33. high speed hydraulic pump and flow pipe
34. high voltage generator with internal magneto and bearing ( steel ball brushes ) sealed containing inert gas ( argon)
35. magneto , sealed containing inert gas ( argon)
36. pneumatic venting and snorkel tube ( air intake and air dissipation casing )
37. electric flow restriction valve
38. one way gate valve
39. water pump
40. blower fans
41. oil intake
42. oil return
43. pneumatic discharge port ( coupling )
44. pneumatic discharge port ( coupling )
45. pneumatic intake port ( from base pneumatic compressor number 120 )
46. pneumatic return coupling
47. pneumatic pressure sensor
48. pneumatic over pressure safety valve with pneumatic pressure sensor
49. commutator and roller brushes with internal automatic transmission with transmission output torque tandem with the generator's armature
50. armature lock nut
51. hydraulic over pressure safety valve with hydraulic pressure sensor
52. hydraulic drive impeller ( rotates tandem with the torque converter of the automatic transmission connected to the armature of the high voltage generator)
53. high pressure flow pipe ( returns oil pressure to the dual component pressure tank faster than the oil is discharged
54. hydraulic flow pipe
55. hydraulic one way flow valve with internal hydraulic pressure sensor assist in systems governing for safe operation reports to logic processing and control circuits
56. Start valve ( actuation by solenoid and capacitor electrical storage system )
57. one way flow valve
58. pneumatic one way flow valve
59. access hatch
60. chamber temperature sensor reports to the system logic control circuits to then activate the cooling system / starts the blower fans
61. generator systems cap cover also containing flow tube pressure sensors for flow pipes
62. multi wire "ribbon" bus connector
63. pneumatic feed pipe to travel coil ( low pressure "start" " run" / cycle in the "travel coil")
64. over pressure pneumatic return pipe ( to dual pressure confinement pressure tank )
65. electric resistance element upon the fold out ionizer / (ozone former heater element)
66. ionizer flow tubes ( to produce ozone ) low level production inter mitten / monitored! so gas rise occurs then repairing the upper atmosphere
67. hot water flow pipe fed by on demand electric water heater to "cut" the base ice ring
68. Stator / field coil
69. electric motor armature
70. flywheel gear
71. hydraulic impeller
72. hydraulic pressure safety valve vent tube oil reclamation tube vents post one way valve to the dual component pressure storage tank
73. "rocker" assembly actuated the push rods operating the valves by the upper "rocker assembly"
74. roller "brush" assembly electric motor "brushes"
76. valve cam can be a rounded square lobed or rectangular - diamond shape ( like playing card diamond shape deck ) ( full stroke ) , valve cam too...
77. inner gear rotary type air compressor crank shaft gear causes piston motion
78. hydraulic impeller exhaust vent tube
79. hydraulic one way valve
80. rotary type pneumatic air compressor ( inter mitten operation )
81. pneumatic intake tube from snorkel / exhaust then venting through number 58 and pipe to the dual component pressure tank
82. hydraulic max pressure safety valve with internal actuation sensor to then control the hydraulic pressure via control valve ( electric )
83. rotary type pneumatic air compressor hydraulic actuation flow tube
84. Beacon and transmitter / receiver communications dome
86. Mast casing encapsulating draw cables stainless steel cords
87. hot water "cutter" spray head and electric pivot servo ( cuts rings in the ocean ice for deposition of magnetized glass
88. hinging ionizer "boom" arms multiple units at quadrant points upon a circle sum of four
89. fixed support brace
90. hinge draw cable safety cable ( stainless steel cable ) raises and lowers the ionized boom arm also tension to the closed or almost vertical position by retention springs ie. the cable pulls and lowers the ionized boom arm
91. ionizer boom cable mount
92. circular motion rotational assembly ( via electric motors so that the water cutters the can rotate about 360 degrees
93. Leading edge water spray system ( sprays in advance of the slurry of magnetic sand "unipole"
( only one magnetic pole exposed - one pole magnetically sealed ) as to location geographic ... aligned magnetic "North" upon the north pole region and magnetic "South" if in the Southern region
94. heated cap cover containing N2 ( nitrogen super cooler to flash freeze the deposition and lock tac prior to the magnetic sand deposition
95. "sand slurry" pre-treated to seal one magnetic pole deposition system containing / like a concrete spray pumping system
96. hinge with cable pulley roller additional cable to then pull the ozone arms down also connected to the electrically motorized wench
97. roller pulley
98. cable draw motor ( electric wench )
99. access hatch to habitat water tight and systems component chambers
100. venting habitation chamber venting
101. dredge "bay" and pumping systems , also magnetization of the harvested sand chamber
102. solid flotation sealed "hull"
103. "glass works" "deposition boom" rotator deck motivational systems
104. ice cutter heated hull
105. telescoping self rectification pneumatic piston " flip boom"
106. "flip boom" hinged" inertia instigator .. if the vessel is inverted the piston ejects then the inertia instigator hinges causing the mass of number 107 to cause the vessel to upright itself
107. whale safe base weight
108. water jet discharge spray heads for magnetic disk buoyancy balance so the column does not sink to fast a balanced percentile of water ice then to the glass to keep the column floating or to control it's ocean floor placement when formed
109. electromagnetic polarity alignment for the magnetic sand followed by flash freezing then welded homogeneously by lasers with flow channels there in not to seal the polaric magnetic field
110. welding lasers ( melts the glass while the electromagnetic sustains magnetic alignment locking the magnetic polarity in place )
111. hydro drive deck ( electric water jet propulsion ) 360 rotation ( like common tug boat but fuel less motivation by fuel less generator system)
112. heated deck ( electric resistance )
113. inner ice ring guide circular 360 degrees
114. center pneumatic piston
115. flotation sphere solid float fill with core hollow ( doughnut shape )
116. ballast casing ( contains water and air pumping systems for the base hollow sphere, number 117 - assist in self rectification
117. ballast sphere
118. inertia tilt length ( when inverted the distance will allow for hinge upon the hinge starting the weighted inertia to cause self rectification / flips the vessel upright )
119. total length of self rectification boom ( pneumatic piston system )
120. hydraulically driven rotary type pneumatic compressor location
121. buoy generator system
*Note - The glass works deposition system the redundant ie the sum of two to then counter balance each other upon each side of the buoy, ( for the model containing the Ozone production system).
* Note - The generator system is electrically insulated from the hull of the vessel and correctly grounded to an insulated ( from the hull ), encased electrical "sink" capacitor system to allow for controlled discharge of static electricity from air pressure flow preventing high tension electricity build up also with an "all stop" safety function sensor system should the electrical grounding system have component failure.
The casing of the generator itself then upon an independent systems similar to the static electricity control system but then of greater capacity resilience to control the high tension that could form upon the systems casing. The communications dome ( number 1 or number 84 ) also contains a systems to control lighting strike in the same fashion then keeping the transmitter equipment safe from high voltage produced from a lighting strike. The communications dome then also not electrically conductive the the hull of the vessel.
The system will not require constant occupancy as the systems then are autonomous and remotely monitored only traveled to in good weather conditions.. ;)!
The above design systems , then being two models of oceanic buoy. The types then following in text will be referred to as the "Ozone" buoy and the " glass ball" buoy.
The production of Ozone upon the polar regions of the planet is a good idea ... Currently the world does not have a mechanical tool to replace the atmospheric ozone and the gas, at high altitude, acts like a radiation shield protecting plant life and people from over exposure to solar radiation that also causes skin cancer.
Many factors can damage ozone... though we have banned CFC's ( chlorofluorocarbons )..there are other things that can cause the loss of the gas. After reviewing Climate Change for many years I'm not finding a correlation to the gas loss mentioned and I do believe it is a factor in the complex climate equation. A brief explanation of the chain reaction.... Co2 is a trigger system for Methane release...yielding the atmosphere hotter also factoring for increased water content in the atmosphere...
The particulate matter then produced from industry and electricity power generation ( coal ) then dims the solar gain level to a certain extent masking the effect of the solar gain vs. greenhouse gas's effect at the input solar radiation level at greenhouse gas saturation levels.
The systems entropy then with people caught up in the politics ( really and issue of money as a back side of the argument for deniers ie. because it effects the way commerce / business is structured)
These things also effect the Earth's magnetic field density permeation level ..the magnetic field of the planet is observed as weakening over many years and in mechanics had a solve. There is hope but it required all Nations to assist each other in the effort!
Atmospheric rise due to heating also then causing upper atmospheric turbulence vertical as well as horizontal then lifts the upper Atmospheric gases into different gravity conditions..
The further from the surface of the planet you are the less gravity you feel.. the same applies to the gas molecules that compose the ionosphere also effecting the ozone layer! Solar wind / solar "pressure" then lateral has a greater effect on the then more loosely bound gas.
Critical the sequence of advent is critical to understand and it!
The chain reaction involves "Peak Oil", Hyper Inflation ( monetary ), pollution ..... cheap oil is running out...so electricity prices rise also the commodities / product prices rise.... fuel cost rise... automation in manufacturing then replaces jobs while hyper population is occurring.... food cost rise.... transportation cost rise... while water availability decreased for agriculture and domestic use in par due to the ecology poisoned. Businesses fail ( no one then pays the electricity bill causes less particulate / environmental pollution reduces "global dimming" ) when no one buys their products and the jobs disappear... this causes the tax base and infrastructure in a more hazardous condition yielding more injury to people due to the increased hazard levels due to neglect and failure to maintain the infrastructure at correct levels due to loss of money.
When the pollution is reduced greater solar gain occurs!
The increased equatorial elevated atmosphere then leading ( with increased atmospheric ridging ), leads to Ozone layer gas loss causing irradiation of the surface of the Earth! The increased radiation from the Sun this is then killing plant and animal life !
Molecular densities of the atmospheric gases also a factor the gases buoyancy of the gas, ie it's natural stratification... carbon dioxide is heavy displaced oxygen O3 ( Ozone) stratifies upward... the planet then resembling a sphere with an inner tube shape around the equator.... now factor for spin.. ( earths rotation..... atmospheric mass with inertia....also a factor in the equation! Day and night and associated heating plus thermal gain.... atmospheric dynamic produce gas loss of radiation shielding in a compounding equation?
A time rate incline occurs then a factor in calculating the compound equation... the tools to correct the condition must be presented in tandem.... the Co2 problem and incline rate problem can be corrected by oceanic distillation by fuel less generator cost effective for agriculture then also to plant prairie land scrub grass ( prevents a "dust bowl" effect like in the 1930's ) then with automatic watering systems to capture the CO2 in the root systems .
This may delay the methane release from malfunctioning ocean current releasing the Methane hydrate / methane ice in the tropics as the ocean current may be disrupted from too much fresh water altering the ocean current.
The entropy in the reaction must be disrupted!
The design systems contained upon the site can alter many conditions... please review..
The "Ozone buoy" is a multiple function tool design system to the be able to harvest CO2 ( carbon dioxide ) via Amine Scrubber, produce Ozone, dredge gold and manufacture magnetic glass to increase the basal ( base ) magnetism of the polar regions. The planets magnetic field and
increased altitude produced by heat and flow ( atmospheric roller coaster effect deemed "ridging" / vertical rise and fall due to daily heating and nocturnal cooling cycles ).
Design Desk Inc. is then also addressing the energy requirement to cause the allowance for the correction of the system.
The "Ozone buoy contains a fuel less high density power production system for electricity and hydraulic power conversion systems to then operate the buoy systems. (Depicted as number 121).
The generator is then a dual component pressure cycle that "drafts" ( causes suction ) of pressure ( pneumatic / air pressure ) to then advance hydraulic fluid ( silicone oil ) hat high rate and pressure to then be used to rotate a generator to power all buoy systems.
The "air pressure" in the dual component pressure storage tank then acts like a piston causing constant hydraulic pressure with the pumping system putting the operation fluid and air pressure back into confinement in the dual component pressure storage tank faster than they are discharged. This yields constant feed pressure to generate electricity.