Design Desk Inc.
Fuel Less Locomotive Power Plant
Currently Diesel Electric trains use fuel for transportation of commodities. With peak oil and associated Hyper inflation the transportation sector must be able to avoid incline transportation cost to keep the economic structure intact to then avoid the break down due to excessively high fuel cost. Trains that are diesel electric are a perfect candidate for fuel less power plants to then provide free energy to move products.
1. silicone oil pressure tank (silicone oil is non flammable non electrically conductive oil used as a hydraulic fluid "oil")
2. one way valve
5. oil filter
6. hydraulic impeller ( rotates the vacuum pump when the electric actuation mechanical clutch is engaged and also produces rotation
of number 10 even when the mechanical clutch number 7 is disengaged)
7. mechanical clutch assembly with electric actuation ("roller" type clutch disk")
8. vacuum pump
9. air filtered air exhaust
10. high speed oil pump rotated through the vacuum pump's gearing motivated by number 6 "moves" / pumps oil at equivalent or
greater volume and speed factoring the discharge oil volume of number 21 measured in number 24 and number 25. The speed of the
pump adjusted referencing the float sensor then adjusting the system flow valve, number 35 to increase or decrease the oil level within
the vacuum / oil tank , number 12. This maintains the oil level height in the vacuum oil tank
11. oil level float sensor send unit
12. oil and vacuum tank - vacuum level manually incurred as part of the "pre-start" sequence
13. maximum vacuum level air inlet dampener safety valve and one way valve for initial vacuum level within the tank prior to
starting the system
14. vacuum level sensor (assist in the system;'s "run" mode the adjusting the valve number 22 and causes the engagement of the
mechanical clutch number 7)
15. primary "fluid draft cycle" regulation / flow restriction valve
16. hydraulic fluid impeller
17. 1:10 ratio gear set sealed lubrication (input rotation tandem with the internal impeller "wheel" in number 16 and the high side
output rotation then tandem with one shaft of the magneto armature, number 19, and armature of the dual shaft electric motor number 20)
18. voltage regulator from the magneto to the field coil of the main high voltage generator
19. magneto (permanent magnet Ac electricity generator)
20. high voltage generator
21. hydraulic "counter tilt" impeller (impeller "Wheel" tandem rotating with the drive line drive shaft connecting 20 to number 23)
22. counter tilt cycle oil flow regulation valve
23. dual shaft electric motor
24. oil rate flow meter with oil pressure sensor cable and dial gauge redundant sensor assemblies
25. oil rate flow meter sensor
26. torque converted mounting plate (unions the dual shaft electric motor to the torque converter)
27. torque converter
28. automatic gear selection transmission from ratio 0.5 : 1, thru 1:20 ratio at high gear
29. valve control electric solenoid assembly
30. automatic gear selection transmission gear selection lever (changes the transmission gear position )
31. electricity management "bay " contains electronic circuits to control the system stable functions mapping logic electronic
circuits - contains ribbon wire multi-wire that connects to the train engine instrumentation to report and control the generator cycle...
32. main "throttle" circuit controlled potentiometer - circuit controlled variable resistor
33. high speed hydraulic pump
34. main electric motor
35. main hydraulic fluid valve
36. main electrical generator drive shaft and differential gear set
37. differential gear and reduction gear (planetary gear causes the drive shaft's rotational input torque to then spin the armature of the
main high voltage generator) the reduction gear then acting with the hydraulic fluid draft impeller using a 50:1 ratio ... "so that" the 50
of the reduction ratio is then tandem with the hydraulic impeller causing the 1 ( one) of the reduction gear to then tandem rotate with
the armature of the generator. The planetary gear then also upon the 1 ( one) side of the reduction gearing accepts the drive shaft
interface allowing for rotation produced in number 34 to then advance the armature of the generator.
38. hydraulic draft impeller (the impeller is tandem with the armature of the main high voltage generator - causes the main high
voltage generator advancement by high speed fluid draft lessening the resistance of the main high voltage generator
39. main high voltage generator field coil receptacle (send electrical current for the field coil Stator of the main high voltage generator)
40. roller wheel brush electricity "brushes" for electricity transference
42. main generator armature
43. field coil / Stator of the main high voltage generator
44. main electricity management chamber (voltage and electricity distribution - to electrify the electric motors upon the rest of the rail train)
45. flow pipe
46. r.p.m. (revolutions per minute) sensor - assist in drive line speed regulation
47. train car wheel and break assemblies
48. oil tank fill cap
49. rear train car hitch
50. train rail
51. cross tie
52. train car hitch
53. rear red lamp
54. forward lamp
55. main high voltage generator (sealed gas type - inert noble gas)
56. train car wheel shock absorption "trucks"
57. oil drain valve
58. oil drain tap
59. information multi wire "bus" wire connector "sends transmission information
The above drafting is a hydraulic draft accelerator producing unlimited electricity. A "clean energy" generator system to replace diesel for locomotion of rail transit...
The generator design system operates upon the weight of fluid then causing a rotational acceleration cycle incurred by oil traversing across a hydraulic impeller rotating the drive line's assembly the "hydraulic draft effect".
The valve number 22 is opened manually with vacuum established within the vacuum tank number 12 to then cause the high ratio gear side of the drive line to rotate. The rotation then produces electrical current in numbers 19 and 20. The produced electricity is then caused to open the system's other flow valves. This allows for the weight of the oil ("work potential") to then impale the hydraulic impeller, number 16 causing drive line acceleration by the oil being "suction drafted" to the high speed pump, number 33.
The flow cycle then causing the main generator to rotate due to the oil flow passing thru the main generator's impeller number 38. Number 38 then also causes the armature of the main generator to rotate producing electricity. Number 21's rotation then counter acts upon the resistance produced in the ratio gear set, number 17 also then counteracting, in the math, the resistance produced by the magneto, number 19 and drive line generator number 20.
The electricity "reintroduction power feed electrical current circuit the uses a percentile of the drive lines
generator (number 19 and number 20) to then feed the drive line electric motor number 23. Number 23 then produces high speed rotation increasing the available rotational torque then being connected to the torque converter.
The automatic gear selection transmission then with high gear final gearing 1:20 will cause the main hydraulic pump to rotate twenty times the rate of the electric motor, number 23. The high speed of the "fluid draft" then causes the hydraulic impeller number 16 to then advance by "suction". This yield system acceleration and continual production of clean energy. The electricity produced then applied to a diesel electric train for fuel less rail transportation.
The oil "hydraulic fluid" returns to the oil tank number 1 faster than it is displaced this cycles the "work potential" and allows the generator to continue to produce clean electricity. The remainder of the current then to counter act the main high voltage generator, number 55's, rotational resistance, due to magnetic fields interference, by the electrification of number 34 with slightly greater torque in the application to "tilt" the generator. The resistance by magnetic field interference then is what induces the electricity output. The current levels to the stator / field coil in number 55, determine the resistance levels and can be gradually increased or at set interval to stage step the final electrical output. The electric motors and generators within the system are sealed gas type generators and motors that are explosion proof. The gas type fill is then inert noble gas non electrically conductive.
*Note - A percentile of the generated electrical current is able to then be applied back into the system electric motors for stable
high voltage production. ie... number 55 will allow for an additional hot wire "bus" multi wire ribbon wire connection to
number 31 to then allow for the generator's drive lint to used the higher level of electricity produced by number 55.
*Note - The system is electrically insulated between it's mounting frame and the chassis of the rail car. The flow cycle flow pipes
are also electrically grounded by an induction static electricity removal system to prevent the flow pipes from becoming
*Note - All system electrical sensors and valve control / solenoids and "throttle" variable resistor's are then connected to number 31.
Number 31 contains the logic circuit electronics circuit "boards" to then perform their function. Number 31 also contains
electricity management for correct voltage and current levels.
* Note - The design system may also be useful if made narrow and embedded in semi truck trailer walls and between the chassis rails
to then "electrify" the electric motor of a battery powered electric semi-truck tractor. The battery in the tractor will then motivate short
range tractor trailer movement and for long haul interstate travel the draft cycle then will provide the required electrical production
to motivate the semi truck tractor trailer via the tractor's electric motor & automotive transmission system.
* Note - The electronic regulation circuit then controlling number 23 (reintroduction circuit) will also use a "cross reference circuit then
when electrical current is then being applied to number 34 so that.. a hydraulic "back pressure" will be avoided the dual path
safety circuit then working in tandem not to cause hydraulic fluid "over pressure" in the flow pipe feeding hydraulic fluid to number 33.