Design Desk Inc.
Fish Tank System
Introducing the Fish Tank System. The product design is a more economical way to keep aquatic pets....
The fish tank will function even during power outages as the filtration system is then using gravity and pressure to filter and heat the water. Fish can become expensive with the required additives to correct the cleaning agents in the municipal water. This system reduces the need for water changes and will self fill via the systems fuel less dehumidification system.
1. transparent plastic coiling tube ( safe for aquatic life - Methyl methacrylate)
2. Corner connector "cross tube"
3. Connector tube
4. System fill port ( water already treated ) with threaded rise and threaded cap
5. tube (transparent)
6. dehumidification humidity discharge port by electric motor with one way valve upon the flow tube
7. blower fan also venting the electric resistors heat ( a tandem component within the dehumidification system ( will also blow cold air ) also containing heat exchanger
8. flow tube
9. multi wire "bus" connector pressure sensor reports to the systems logic control / mapping / systems control electronic circuits.
10. water distillation tank with pressure safety valve
11. electric resistor heater element
12. water driven ( via water impeller / "wheel" ) 24v Dc ( direct current ) dynamo permanent magnetic electricity generator
14. water and air pressure pressure storage tank
15. electronics control systems unit includes 24v Dc to 120v Ac power inverter
16. water flow tube pressure rated
17. air pressure within the pressure storage tank
18. water filter unit
19. speed regulator flow valve
20. system drain valve
21. plant tray water catch ( keeps the planter trays from being "over watered" ) allows the soil to drain
22. produce ( spinach works good for fish ) the system allows one to grow their own fish food to reduce up keep cost )
23. plant tray to grow fish food allows for water draining into the subsequent lower produce tray
24. transparent coil tube
The air bubble vent then contains a feed flap that is able to be loaded by hand held pole extension accessory that will dispense the correct amount of fish food. The "air bubble vent" is also the load zone for the new fish in the " fish tank " also then being able to be loaded ( new fish ) by the pole accessory.
The independent lamp system will be then able to be replaceable with replacement lamps, should a lamp fail. Cool lighting will be required. Low temperature, low current illumination helps keep the system safe.
An additional air pump the rated for the correct air volume displacement will the be able to plug into the electronics " "bay , number 15.
The system design must be grounded twice( ie. two independent electrical grounds) one for the electronics systems and an additional electrical grounding wire to control the static electricity formed from the water cycling within the transparent fish tank coiling tube tank.
Aquaculture for food production may also be incurred with this design. Produce may also be produced for salads.
The design system will via one way valve be pneumatically pressurized upon the dual component pressure tank , number 14 to a specified level and flow regulated by valve, number 19.
The design will also contain a out flow port upon the max pressure safety valve then mounted upon the top of the distillation system to be able to fill the house water tank a high humidity level ( low temp steam). This corrects the water availability problem in so many situations that require clean water. ( maintenance of the distillation tank to ensure clean water out flow is required / additional potable water distillation system for drinking water also may be added).
Excess electricity output ( rated at 120v Ac ( alternating current ) may be applied to conventional
house hold appliances that may be critical in emergency conditions.
The permanent magnet 24v Dc dynamo is of sealed type then driven by the water impeller with a 1: 80 ratio gear set with internal hydraulic ( water flow ) impeller. The internal water impeller then rotated (tandem with the high side of the ratio gear set ) by additional water flow tube, fed from the flow coupling prior to number 14's trine (3 outflow valves) out put regulation discharge valve, with the water flow impaling the internal water impeller .
Number 14's discharge valve has three independent lever control valves. One vector discharge port then with coupling, via tube to feed the 80 side of the water impeller's 1:80 ratio gear set that is connected to the dynamo. The second vector port upon number 14's dual exhaust valve the impaling the 80 side of the 1:80 ratio gear set tandem rotating with the water "wheel" water impeller. The 80 side of the ratio gear set then tandem to the dynamo. The third valve upon number 14's exhaust valve then, via tube flows into the distillation system.
Alternate format is to then reverse the input and out put of the ratio gear set so that the water flow then direct out of the pressure tank impaling the water wheel then with the ratio gear sets internal impeller tandem to the 80 side of the ratio gear set and the the 1 side of the ratio gear set then tandem to the 1 side of the ratio gear set tandem with the dynamo. This allows for increased magnetic columb range producing higher electrical discharge from the dynamo. The dynamo has a voltage regulator that will also adjust the valves upon number 14's exhaust "valve bank" by the electrification of positional solenoids. The solenoids settings extrapolation ( current level to position the solenoids ) then derived via dynamo output level prior to voltage regulation.
The water then vector discharging into the upper ceiling tank tube. The high velocity water flow then at rate ( rotation ) of the dynamo to then vector discharge into the ceiling tube tank causing a spiral angled injection as an Archimedes screw to accelerate the flow and artificially increasing the water's head weight to then yield a greater "working " pressure to generate electricity.
The system may be good to revitalize delapidated urban environments the by using this system in old warehouses to cause organic farming to then, by sale of the food produced, restore the buildings and surrounding neighborhoods.