Design Desk Inc.
Electric Water Propulsion
Following please find an advancement in water fuel less electric water propulsion. Ever been out of fuel in the water? Not many gas stations floating in the mid ocean. This design is a "draft accelerator" intended to allow long travel with multiple adaptations, Bass boat, Canoe motor, jet ski, etc.
The system works retaining "potential energy" and converts it to mechanical "work" energy without dissipating the level of "work potential" in the pressure / vacuum cycle. A fuel less electric boat motor..... also good for aquaculture (fish farming), as a motive water pump for filtration or aeration Air compressor bubble maker (the boat prop, number 30, then as air compressor propeller).
1. oil drain
2. dual component pressure storage tank ( silicone oil and air pressure pressure storage
tank - air pressure causes oil pressure) or silicone and vacuum tank - the vacuum retainer allows
the operator to no use a start up battery.
3. 12v - 24v Dc ( direct current ) battery charging feed ( the system battery also contains solar
panel "photovoltaic" used to "Start the system"
4. pressure rated screw cap ( seals the pressure tank )
5. wire bar screw cap safety retainer
6. one way pneumatic fill valve - adjustable direction - may cause vacuum in the dual component storage tank
7. silicone oil return coupling ( mounts atop the pressure / or vacuum tank - injects the return oil into
air pressure or high pneumatic vacuum)
8. one way oil flow valve
9. oil flow pipe
10. electric motor ( dual shaft )
11. large sprocket ( 12" dia, dia = diameter)
12. aux 12v- 24v Dc electricity power feed voltage regulator - rectifier
13. generator voltage regulator ( controls voltage in the field coil / stator of the generator )
14. drive chain
15. small sprocket ( 4" dia )
16. Magneto permanent magnet generator
17. high voltage generator internal r.p.m. sensor reports to 31 logic processor circuits
18. 12" dia pump wheel -hydraulic pump
19. one way oil flow valve
20. oil flow divergence valve ( allows the oil to by pass the hydraulic impeller),
21. electric solenoid connects to the system regulation circuit that extrapolates and controls the rate of
rotation then to display R.P.M. ( revolutions per minute ) to control the generator speed by causing oil flow
restriction adjusting the control valve. The solenoid may also be manually positioned
22. generator electricity output voltage regulator multi wire dock wire retainer
23. generator throttle potentiometer ( may be circuit controlled potentiometer )
24. plasma box electrical ground point
25. hydraulic impeller
26. electric motor control potentiometer
27. main electric drive motor
28. boat housing
29. water seal union mounting plate
30. water propeller / prop
31. electrical storage battery and logic control circuits to monitor display r.p.m. of the generator
photovoltaic panel - systems parameters display gauges
32. plasma box "artificial electrical ground" controls stray static electricity and or unwanted inductance
33. drive chain lubrication encasement
34. drive chain lubrication oil fill threaded screw plug
35. drive chain lubrication oil drain valve uses lock clamp to ensure that the valve is in the correct position
36. electric motor rotational output drive shaft
* Note - the sprockets reduction size ie from the 12" dia to the 4" dia causes a speed incline at the receiving sprocket then being the 4" dia sprocket. This causes a hydraulic oil suction draft effect allowing the system perpetuation producing current to then be "reintroduced" to the electric drive motor, number 10.
The system is a "runaway" effect then balanced by the divergence valve, number 20, and the electricity reintroduction circuit number 23 referencing the internal r.p.m. sensor within the high voltage generator and by the circuit logic reduction in number 31 to then "maintain" correct speed of the generator system.
The excess electrical current then able to be applied to the main electric drive motor, number 27. Number 27's speed rate then adjustable by the potentiometer / variable resistor number 26.
Valve number 20 is placed manually in the closed position when the vacuum "prime" is manually established in the dual component storage tank, number 2. When using the vacuum function the flat coil ratchet spring and number 20 are released ("opened"), at the same time. The ratchet then compressed the flat spring by socket wrench recess ( 1/2" drive )
Since the pump, number 18 is pulling greater vacuum in the dual component pressure / vacuum storage tank, number 2 the generator's tendency is to then accelerate due to the hydraulic impeller, number 25 causing greater system rotation and pump speed from number 18 then with the addition of reintroduction of electrical current to the system's electric drive motor number 10 that applies the magnetic "pressure" atop the fluid velocity rate.
The vacuum model will contain a ratchet coil flat spring to then wind ( cause rotational potential ), in the large diameter hydraulic pump. The release of spring tension will cause the hydraulic pump, number 18, to then increase the system vacuum in the dual component pressure / vacuum storage tank by pumping oil from under high vacuum to then increase the pull of hydraulic oil causing rotation producing electricity.
The generated electricity that is directed by the system circuits, is then reintroduced back into the electric drive motor, number 10. This path of operation then with this system allows for "start up" if and when the battery has failed.
If using the system with vacuum atop silicone oil, the oil flow feed tube must be primed ( or to insure full of oil by shape of pipe retaining oil) , prior to starting so that the decompression of the "coil wound" flat spring pulls fluid ( oil ) to then with the electricity reintroduction circuit active ( "on" - switch position) will allow the force in the electric motor number 10 to causes the system to continue rotation yielding constant electrical output used for the drive system electric motor and propeller assembly.
This system may be good for oceanic clean up ie... to then remotely collect ocean trash floating debris and plastic garbage that hurts the aquatic life. Maybe also as a beach "Vacusuck" to clean trash via wet dry vacuum on the beach.
The system may also be good for cleaning / pumping water for agriculture cost effective as the excess electrical current can distill ocean water.