Design Desk Inc.
Electric Transport Vehicle ( A zero emission Vehicle)
The following automotive engine platform concept is a "Vacuum / Electric" Hybird motor platform that does not require an electrical storage battery. The forward electric motor platform then unions to the automotive automatic transmission and is powered by the rear fuel less generator operating upon the fluid draft effect with the reservoir under high vacuum then mounted upon a "slide out" drawer. The "on-board" generator then powers the forward electric motor assembly.
This system continues to work due to the effect of surface area then in the dual component vacuum tank. The surface area of the oil exposed to vacuum then at an operational level. The exit or exhaust oil flow then with the return oil in process, has a reduced retention level due to the vacuum exposed surface area. The return oil then having total vacuum level effecting the return oil. This effect, in applied physics, in tandem with the reintroduction of electrical current and gear incline, allows for perpetuation or rotation of the generator assembly thus providing "on - demand" electricity production for the advanced electric automotive platform. (No Battery required!)
1. air exhaust screened / filtered
2. air inlet filtered (system "start- up" air intake)
3. drive belt tension pulley
4. R.P.M. sensor (revolutions per minute sensor)
5. "start up" air inlet valve - Controlled by key lock ignition
6. air screen (above the air inlet intake filter)
7. centrifugal type air impeller allows for "back flow " when valve number 5 in a "closed" position not to then
cause the pneumatic impeller number 7 to slow when the system is in "run" mode via rod connection link
connector rod between number 5 and number 7 then adjusting valve upon the casing on number 7 allowing
the pipe's internal pressure to "cycle" not slowing the dynamo. For system "start up" the impeller may also
use pressurized injection of air to accelerate the start sequence. A small 12v Dc air compressor then used to
fill an additional air pressure storage tank used in the system with actuation flow valve upon the connecting
flow pipes. The additional valve then also actuated by "start key" activated when the key is turned,.
9. one way valve
10. dynamo Dc current generator of electricity or electric motor - a "permanent" magnet unit )
11. tension pulley slide deck - hinged so that a 1/2 " socket then causes expansion upon a retainer coil spring
to then allow for the slide deck mounting plate to "hinge" to then be able to install a new drive belt.
12. oil return pipe
13. piston type rotary vacuum pump (not required to "run" constantly - once the "work" potential vacuum is
attained the electric actuation mechanical clutch, number 14 then disengages.
14. electric actuated mechanical clutch assembly
15. commutator and electrical contact brushes - electricity transference contact brushes
16. main generator (field coil compound wound wiring - percentile of generated electrical current then voltage
regulated and re-introduced tot he system advancement electric motor , number 21 with the remainder of
the percentile then directed to the main automotive electric motor, number 70.. the system is load reactive
and "baug" resistant.. (ie... the generator system will always produce mote electricity than is demanded by
the loading of the main electric motor number 70).
17. hydraulic pump
18. large pulley
19. 1:10 ratio gear set sealed lubrication
20. manual engaged clutch (between number 19 and number 20), is a drive shaft expansion shaft able to be
retraced when installing a new drive belt - the expansion joint then socket recess docks when it's core shaft
21. circuit controller electric motor
22. hydraulic impeller
23. hydraulic flow pipe
24. dual component vacuum retainer - contains hydraulic fluid under high vacuum
25. oil return coupling and oil filter as compression fitting
26. oil fill port and vacuum seal screw cap
27. oil drain
28. vacuum level sensor (electric) wires dock to the system logic / mapping processing system - causes
engagement of number 14 until operating vacuum level is attained - maintains vacuum level....
29. vacuum compression fitting also as a one way valve
30. voltage regulator
31. circuit controlled variable resistor (connects via wire tot he system logic circuits control electronics)
32. voltage regulator
33. variable resistor
34. run lamp / break lamp (red) reverse lamp (white) and turn signal indicators (yellow)
35. generator "drawer" slide out rack. The slide out rack allows for quick exchange and ease of maintenance
36. spare tires (sum of two in fold out cover that acts as the rear bumper)
37. rear tire
38. rear safety glass slight tint a "UvA UvB UvC" ultraviolet light safe "safety glass" internal defrost by hot
air blower system
39. rear passenger seat 5 point harness seat belt
40. solar wick passive air "exchanger" ( intake air from within the vehicle then passing atop a glass covered
substrate that retains high solar heat causing air draft to then exit atop the vehicle keeping the interior from
41. door glass (electric and manual) window crank, an "operational" window - automatically opens should
the car encounter high water by a float ballast)
42. door handle
43. entry door (upon each side of the four seat vehicle)
44. drivers chair
45. steering wheel
46. sun visor (hinged)
47. air craft "style" windshield then giving the driver better visibility a "wrap around" windshield safety
glass - transparent
48. rear view mirror - note .... the aft view at restricted height is intentional to reduce advancing vehicle causing
flash blindness due to following to close at night - the visual review field is then also by rear video camera
and video dashboard display.
49. roof hatch emergency egress hatch
50. front crash resistance leaf springs (located in the fenders of the vehicle) -* note this is not the wheel
51. expansion coil spring (connects to cross member joins to similar assembly "front crash resistance" leaf
springs upon the opposite side of the vehicle)
52. hood mount "center" three lamp "brights" head lamps
53. fender mount head lamp and turn signal (yellow) assembly contain forward marker lamp (yellow)
54. bonnet hinge
55. air forward scoop air intake for the hyper jet wind screen air blower to prevent rain and snow from
impeding the driver view system contains heating element to then produce hot air
56. forward marker lamp
57. rear marker lamp (red)
58. front tire
59. drive shaft
60. drive shaft "rubber boot" (seals the drive shaft ball assembly retains grease lubrication)
61. automatic automotive transmission "drive shaft cup" spins the drive shaft
62. electric motor end shaft sprocket (transfers torque from the electric drive motor to the automotive
63. torque converter
64. fly wheel - harmonic "balancer"
65. electric motor to automotive automatic transmission drive chain tension adjustment screw
66. electric motor to automotive automatic transmission drive chain tension sprocket
67. electric motor to automotive automatic transmission drive chain - active lubrication sealed chamber - the
oil pump for the drive chain then part of the automotive automatic transmission
68. fly wheel - harmonic "balancer" mounting plate - joins the electric motor to the torque converter
69. main electric motor cooling fan and heat sink to by fluid exchange pull heat away from the main electric
motor to then be forced chilled where the humidity condensation will not effect the motor compartment
or motor components by cooling exchanger contains forced pumping by electric heat transference medium.
70. main electric motor a dual shaft electric motor
71. main electric motor mounting bore (non electrically conductive bushing mounts - electrically insulates the
system from the chassis for the vehicle
72. 12v Dc alternator - generated electricity for the automotive light horn and all other 12v Dc functions
73. air conditioner compressor
74. air conditioner electric clutch
76. air conditioner compressor drive pulley
77. automotive automatic transmission mounting system - electrically insulated mounting system
prevents inductance from effecting the chassis
78. automotive automatic transmission mounting system - electrically insulated mounting system
prevents inductance from effecting the chassis
79. drive belt
82. power steering pump with power steering fluid reservoir and fluid level indicator electric sensor reports to
the system logic electronic circuit processing and dashboard display as fault indication warning lamp
83. power break pump with power steering fluid reservoir and fluid level indicator electric sensor reports to
the system logic electronic circuit processing and dashboard display as fault indication warning lamp
84. main electric motor end shaft drive pulley
85. drive shaft "boot"
86. drive shaft
87. plasma box an artificial electrical ground also insulated from the chassis
88. main electric motor "throttle" a variable electric resistor actuated by the drivers foot pedal
89. exterior contour body panel contour lines
90. main electronics circuit processing system generator control circuits power management "bay" fuse
box / system "relay" box
91. fuse block and wire connector bus docking (weather shielded)
92. drive belt
93. tubular steel "roll cage" body panel mounting
94. door hinge
95. door hinge
96. roof lid "escape hatch"
97. solar panel 12v Dc photovoltaic and current directional switch and current intensity regulation current
flow directional to change direction of electricity to electric motor number 10 to be able to cause electric
motor number 10 to act as electromagnetic resistance "break" to assist in generator system rate of
rotation control. The switch also connects to "hot" bus, number 91, to then control the "Active"- "run mode"
high velocity level of rotation. Electromagnetic resistance break function in "run" mode then controlled by system
electronics as an automatic function with information extrapolated from the generator's r.p.m. sensor
99. electric hyper jet wind screen blower
100. pneumatic impeller - centrifugal type
101. electric drive motor
102. over pressure dual diaphragm dampener valve allows high pneumatic pressure to then vent in stages to
control total system pneumatic pressure
103. 1:10 ratio gear set
104. air compressor transonic propeller
105. air impeller - causes increased rotational rate in the air compressor
106. tubular roll cage
107. impact support frame
108. impact support frame
109. union plate
110. forward motor system slide out mounting carriage tube steel
111. inner steel tube forward motor system slide out mounting carriage
112. lock bolt bore slide out carriage - multiple bolts affix the slide out motor mounting carriage
113. rear "bumper" shock dampener sum of two upon the vehicle at the rear corners (under the body panels)
114. union plate for the frame structural system
115. block insert thick steel plate lock the horizontal members in their correct horizontal position
116. tubular "roll cage"
117. flex "rod" (high tensile strength)
118. plasma box an artificial electrical ground also insulated from the chassis
119. chassis mount bumper / spare tire compartment hinge
120. solar wick vent - rain shielded
121. vacuum direction selection valve
122. windshield hyper jet location
123. rear view mirror
* Note - The tire jack and lug wrench then located between the two spare tires in the rear bumper encasement
* Note - depending upon the generator system's application number 16 and number 22 may then reverse
their function ie.... then with number 16 being an electric motor and number 22 being an electric
generator (dynamo). Number 10 then remaining a generator p.m. (permanent magnetic), generator
"compound dynamo". Number 22 then feeding power to an external application. The generated current
"electricity", from number 22 with a percentile of the generated current then feeding the optional platform's
electric motor, number 16. The potentiometer number 31 will then also change position then being
between number 30 voltage regulator and the electric motor number 16.
* Note - the vehicle has a slide out tow hitch then located above the automotive jack and spare tire compartment
the tow hitch is able to extend and lock protruding past the bumper encasement
* Note - the electric motors and generators are of "sealed gas type" then preventing low level ozone formation
* Note - motor and generator system are within encasement to prevent water inundation with water safety
ballast float mechanism to then cause system "all stop" / system "shut off" automatically.
* Note - the cars body panels then cavitation filled with flotation foam to give the vehicle water buoyancy and
An advanced automotive concept to insulate the public from the financial effects of "Peak Oil" allowing the public to have an option regarding the equity burn involved with fossil fuels.
The system contains an internal manual vacuum pump upon the dash to the left side of the steering wheel for an American model car (left hand drive) that will then connected via flex vacuum tube with one way valve to the vacuum selection valve, number 121.
The generator system operates as follows; The operator then unlocking the Start key lock, then causing the valve, number 5, to open allowing external air to enter the system causing system rotation by high vacuum then contained within, number 24. The system's rotation then producing Dc (direct current) within, number 10. The electricity is then voltage regulated and directed to number 97 who's docking wire bus clip also contains electrical feed wiring to the system's logic mapping control electronics contained in number 90 and number 91.
Once in operation the electricity flow direction switch, number 97 may cause the dynamo to act as an electromagnetic field resistance break to stable idle the system "run away effect" with the compound wound field coil causing a greater baug. As a safety measure the mechanical manual drive line clutch number 20 will then have a "kick out" function to then if fault in system detected (run away effect) then automatically stable the system by disengaging the mechanical clutch.
With the generators electric actuated mechanical clutch, number 14 then engaged by the Dc "start current" the generator's drive line then is causing the hydraulic pump, number 17 to then cause a greater volume of oil flow by the system's inclined speed produced by the ratio gear set, number 19 due to the hydraulic fluid being "drafted" across the preceding hydraulic impeller, number 22 upon the rotational input side of the ratio gear set. The manual mechanical clutch, number 20, then is applied causing the "drive line " and flow cycle to operate as designed.
The circumference of the hydraulic pump then causing twice the volume of oil at ten time the speed referencing the oil flow traversing across the "rotational input" side of the ratio gear set. This causes a compound incline where as the "mechanical resistance " in the ratio gear set is nullified by the vacuum level retained within the vacuum / oil retainer tank, number 24. The "run" vacuum level ("basal vacuum level"), is then great enough to counter act the generator's electromagnetic field resistance caused by electromagnetic field interference that is produced while generating electricity.
Opening the valve number 5 then allows "start " rotation and produces a "short run" rotation. This causes the system to then also cause the initial "start electrical current" to then be voltage regulated and current intensity controlled by variable resistor / potentiometer, number 31, then causing the generator's system electric motor, number 21 to become electrified causing rotational motion. This causes system's speed incline producing greater electricity.
The system is "pulling" hydraulic fluid ("non flammable"- "non electrically conductive" ) oil from under high vacuum causing the oil / hydraulic fluid to then have a tendency to return to the vacuum tank, number 24 with greater velocity. The hydraulic draft effect causing a velocity rate increase tendency implementing the "suction" effect by hydraulic pump causing mechanical velocity rotational rate increase assisted by pneumatic vacuum pulling oil across the hydraulic impeller tandem rotating with the input side of the ratio gear set. The return pipe from the hydraulic pump, number 17 then also of greater diameter allowing for an inclined volume of oil to then return to the vacuum tank, number 24.
While this is occurring the system main electricity generator, number 16 is then producing a greater level of electrical current . The generator number 16 then also allows the voltage regulated electricity output to then be reintroduced to the system drive line electric motor, number 21. The said "reintroduction circuit" then only using a percentile of the produced electrical current from number 16.
The remainder of the produced electrical current then directed to the power management system contained in number 90 and number 91 then able to be applied to the forward vehicle electric motor (number 70). The main electric motor, number 70, then connected to the automatic or manual automotive transmission and wheel assembly. Number 13 then a centrifugal type air pump causes inclined retained vacuum (within number 24) while the system is operation.
While the system's generator in in "run" mode the generator's field coil is then electrified by the dynamo, number 10 and the "load reactive" / "baug resistant" acceleration circuit applied when the main electric motor, number 70 is accelerating will apply the system's electrical "reintroduction circuit" ie... then a percentile of generated current , from number 16 ( main generator) to then direct an inclined percentile of generated electrical current to number 22 to "always produce more electrical current than number 70 is demanding. The "load reactive" reintroduction circuit then controlled by logic processor and number 31 "a circuit controlled variable resistor / circuit controlled potentiometer".
The vacuum retainer containing hydraulic oil then will be "regulated" by an air inlet system (number 26) to prevent excessive vacuum causing a system fault and damage to the system. The drive belt and pulley system upon the generator assembly then causing a speed incline in the system p.m. (permanent magnet), dynamo (Dc generator) to then also produce greater current implementing the "Vacuum Effect" utilizing retained "work" potential to then produce mechanical motion without dissipating the "work potential" allowing for system's rotation and velocity rate to increase accelerating inertia to then be converted to electricity production.
The vehicle as displayed is a "front wheel drive" model but with the transmission then able to also engage a drive line "transfer box" then be able to become a "four wheel drive" or "all wheel drive" vehicle.