Design Desk Inc.
Electric Tractor Trailer (No Battery Required)
The "Electric Tractor Trailer" is a "battery less" electric vehicle that also reduces the cost of roadway shipping. The system works upon a fluid draft effect producing "Active" electricity in the trailer providing electrical current for the forward electric motor that motivates the semi truck "tractor trailer".
The design uses high vacuum to "tilt" the system into a compounding "hydraulic draft effect". This produces "Active" electricity from the onboard generator system. The Hydraulic fluid retainer fluid tanks are then contained in the walls of the semi truck trailer and the generator system is then within the trailer chassis encased for weather.
The additional advancement of this design is then using a gyroscope effect to better stabilize the trailer along with the forced air wind shear system that redirects directs the environmental horizontal wind, by forced vertical air discharge from the blow bar, to lessen the effect of high environmental wind speed. This allows for better handling of the rig. reduces the hazard of the truck tipping over in high storm.
The design may be applied to other transportation systems such as; buses, food trucks, delivery vehicles, farm equipment, motor homes, and garbage trucks.... a "counter measure" to reduce the effect of peak oil!
The system "tilts" hydraulic fluid weight into vacuum producing electricity to then hyper draft fluid to produce sustained electricity production. The design may be adapted to fit a full size pick up truck then with the pressurized oil tanks , number 23 then concealed within the the truck bed side panels.
The reason a "draft accelerator generator system is preferred is to reduce the weight of the components of the systems. The "work potential" then cyclic yielding speed / torque advancement derived from hydraulic suction producing sustained electricity to then be applied to a forward electric motor and automotive transmission.
1. refrigeration condenser (air conditioner condenser)
2. electric blower fan
3. electric blower fan electric motor (brush less)
5. serpentine drive belt
6. power steering unit (hydraulic)
7. power breaking unit (hydraulic)
8. main pulley
9. main "tractor" electric motor
10. revolutions per minute sensor (r.p.m. sensor)
12. roller type electricity transference "brushes"
13. pulley interior support fan
14. 12v alternator
15. air conditioner electric actuation mechanical clutch
16. air conditioner compressor
17. master refrigeration switching "block" / valve unit electric switching
18. air conditioner refrigeration refrigerant pressure bottle
19. multi wire "ribbon wire" bus clip - contains control wires for the master refrigeration switch block
20. evaporator flow pipes
21. one way valve - a pressure regulated one way valve requires a set oil pressure to open
22. valve control solenoid (generator "start" cycle e solenoid - contains cable manual linkage to start)
23. In trailer wall hydraulic fluid oil (silicone oil - non flammable non electrically conductive oil) oil holding tank.
The oil holding tank may require pneumatic pressurization (500 pounds per square inch) with drive belt driven
air pump system driven by the tractor trailers main electric motor, number 9. A function of the refrigeration
air compressor unit that uses Nitrogen ( air ) as a refrigerant.
The pressurized oil holding tanks then are equipped with an over pressure / max pressure safety valve that
can vent the over pressure safely discharging to the top of the trailers exterior. The one way valve upon the
flow pipe / hose/ then containing an electric p.s.i. sensor reporting to the logic system that controls the master
switch block's valve settings allowing the oil tanks to maintain correct operating pressure levels.
If air pressure is used within the oil holding tank an over pressure safety valve will also be installed upon the
oil tank containing a pressure sensor to then aid in controlling the drive belt driven electric air pump with electric
actuation mechanical clutch. This increases the oil pressure oil out flow pressure allowing a quicker "spin up" of
the generator system.
24. "start valve" / regulation restriction valve
25. oil filter
26. voltage regulator
27. hydraulic impeller impeller
28. sealed lubrication 1:20 ratio gear set ( input rotation tandem rotating with the hydraulic
impeller "wheel" within number 27 out put rotation tandem rotating with number s 29's armature and
number 30's armature and tandem with the high speed hydraulic impeller number 31)
29. permanent magnet magneto - electricity generator
30. high voltage generator "sealed gas" type generator
31. high speed hydraulic impeller
32. flow pipe union coupling - contains electric limiter valve coupling - allows for the re-establishment of vacuum then
working in tandem with flow control valve, number 33 - causes fluid evacuation in the vacuum oil tank
number 102 to then increase the vacuum level
33. main "draft" valve - electric valve control
34. hydraulic impeller - contains over pressure safety valve that redirects the impellers over pressure to the return
flow pipe that dumps fluid to the vacuum chamber when the pressure becomes to high for intake pipe safety.
The over pressure safety valve is a one way dampener valve that only opens under excessive oil pressure
35. union bolt plates
36. electric motor (dual shaft)
37. torque converter
38. automatic gear selection transmission internal ratios 0.5:1 - through 1:10 output rotation increases the hydraulic
pump's velocity number 41, causing "suction advancement", (in rate of rotation) of the generator system.
39. electrical grounding point
40. refrigeration evaporator (automatic gear selection transmission), chiller jacket "insulated" and weather encased
41. main high speed hydraulic pump
42. oil tank fill flow direction selection valve - references the system oil height level float sensor, number 68
43. generator accelerator electric motor
44. electrical ground point
45. drive shaft
46. drive shaft encasement
47. horizontal electricity generator evaporator
48. horizontal generator hydraulic impeller (uses reduction gearing so that the impeller wheel acts as a fly
wheel and uses a 50:1 ratio with the "1" then the tandem rotational input to the generator's armature number 49
49. horizontal generator armature
50. horizontal electricity generator system
51. differential / planetary gear driven by the gear upon the end of the drive shaft, number 45
52. end shaft gear
53. sub drive shaft
54. secondary generator (counter rotation referencing the horizontal generator's rotation direction)
55. planetary gear system / differential
56. field coil Stator
57. high speed electric motor transonic compression propeller "brush less electric motor"
58. draft impeller brush less generator
59. 1:10 ratio gear set with the output of the ratio then tandem rotating with the connection shaft to
number 57 - the input rotation then tandem with the drive shaft extending from number 58
60. voltage regulator
61. trailer roof top air intake
62. exterior mount wind shear blower bar causes exterior horizontal wind to experience vertical wind to
lessen the wind effect upon the semi truck trailer allowing for more stability for the rig. The air blow bars are
mounted upon the exterior base of both sides of the semi truck trailer)
63. wind shear system internal "manifold" baffle valve adjust air flow intensity
64. air pressure max pressure "manifold" air pressure over pressure safety dampener valve "the safety
valve vents over pressure to the exterior of the manifold"
65. over pressure flow vent utilized before the over pressure valve opens and the air velocity then vents
into the vertical vent air flow distribution "bar".
66. air flow discharge port
67. oil return coupling and oil fill valve - the "return" coupling is mounted on top of the oil tank discharging into
low pressure air
68. in wall oil tank oil level height float sensor
69. electricity management "logic" box - electronic circuit system mapping
70. oil drain coupling with tank drain tap fitting to connect drain control hose when changing the oil
71. hydraulic pump
72. vacuum pump piston type vacuum pump motivated by the hydraulic impeller number 74 when the electric
actuated mechanical clutch is engaged
73. vacuum pump air exhaust air filter box
74. hydraulic impeller dumps to the top of number 102 discharges oil into vacuum
75. one way valve - a pressure regulated one way valve requires a set oil pressure to open
76. oil and vacuum tank vacuum level sensor and safety air inlet valve rated at "run" vacuum level
77. vacuum coupling - pipe fitting
78. oil return - top mount coupling discharging oil into vacuum
79. vacuum valve a one way valve
80. oil drain
81. oil drain
82. main electronics "brain" system mapping logic electronics circuit box - electricity management systems
83. relay and fuse block encased for weather with lamp upon the internal of the lid
84. main throttle potentiometer / variable resistor
85. drive shaft "cup" for the front wheels of the tractor
86. drive shaft
87. universal joint
88. rear wheel locking transfer case
89. transfer case lock unlock gear position selector cable system
90. drive shaft receiving cup and weather boot
91. drive shaft expansion linkage (locking)
92. universal joint
93. automotive automatic transmission mounting bore
94. automotive automatic transmission mounting bore
95. automotive automatic transmission
96. torque converter
97. union bolt plate
98. automotive automatic transmission gear position selection cable system
99. generator gear selection cable
100. oil drain
101. electric actuation mechanical clutch
102. oil and extreme vacuum retainer tank
The above design system then being a tractor trailer trailer containing a fuel less draft accelerator with vacuum "tilt" to then produce fuel less sustained electrical current to provide unlimited range for an electric semi truck tractor trailer. The savings vs. fuel cost makes this type of system a better bet also factoring the eventuality of fuel shortages regarding "peak oil".
The design then being a draft accelerator causes fluid pressure to cause continual system acceleration. The volume of oil pumped by number 41 causes the preceding hydraulic impeller to then cause incline rate of rotation upon the rotation input side of the gear set with automatic gear selection the at maximum ratio at 1:20 with the twenty r.p.m. being tandem to the hydraulic pump, number 41.
The system advances upon "fluid suction". Hydraulic oil in a pipe confinement is hard to "pull" apart. This observance applied to a generator system can cause stable rotational rate increase of velocity. The design is "load reactive" and "baug" resistance. This means when electrical current is demanded by the semi truck's electric motor the generator system will speed up by applying a compensating electrical "pressure" as magnetism to then advance the generator in step. When electricity is demanded by number 9 a percentile of generated electricity in number 50 and 56 is then directed to number 43.
The design will produce more electricity than is demanded by the semi trucks electric motor number 9. Number 50 is then increasing in velocity when the hydraulic pump number 41 is rotating. Number 50 also is using a reduction gearing system to allow for high spin to cause high torque a technique to counteract the magnetic resistance produce from traversing magnetic fields caused within a generator when producing electricity. The hydraulic impeller then acting as a mass "wheel" / "fly wheel".
The vacuum tank may contain hydraulic stabilization hydraulic piston system to counter act the implosion hazard due to high vacuum making a more rigid vacuum tank. Advanced material may aid in the vacuum retention carefully factoring environmental conditions, fatigue, creep, elongation and tensile strength.
The main generator then being chassis mount will be weather shielded with shock absorption casings to prevent incident from manufacturing defect causing a projectile hazard. The system components then on non corrosive material such as stain less steel.
The flow system static electricity management then addressed as all moving material causes electrical charge so the flow pipes are to be electrically grounded and de-energized by a static electricity management system. Also the flow pipes are electrically insulated within the weather encasement.
* Note - the vacuum pump, number 72 is what is using the electric actuation mechanical clutch numbers 71
and 74 are then interacting while the system is in active "run" position. Number 74 causes higher speed
in number 71 to then cause initial electricity production to then be applied to the generator's system
acceleration. The gearing between number 74 ( being the input rotation ) is then a 1:4 ratio gear set.
The high side of the gear set is then tandem rotating with number 71. The speed incline from the
vacuum pumps, number internal gearing then will "active" run even when the vacuum pump's clutch
* Note - number 30 initial electrical current is then applied to the main flow cycle electric valves and to the
electric motor number 36 to begin the main hydraulic fluid draft cycle.
* Note - since number 41 is rotating faster then the preceding hydraulic impeller number 34 the system will
continue to accelerate producing more electricity until sufficient electricity levels are attained / regulated
and balanced for continuity in numbers 50 and number 56 to then be applied to the semi-truck's electric
drive motor, number 9.
* Note - the wiring system for number 26, 28, 29, and number 30 are the same upon both sides...
* Note - depending upon the type of platform and tool attachments this system is associated with
the "re-introduction circuit / "baug circuit" is variable current intensity level adjustment made manually
or automatically. The gear selection in number 38 prevents the generator system from producing
a "run away effect" in assistance with the "re-introduction circuit", ie... current produced in
numbers 50 and number 56 then being directed to number 43.
Saving money on diesel can allow for winter spiked tires.......