Design Desk Inc.
Electric Hydraulic Hybird Motor
The following design system is a hydraulic draft accelerator system that compounds velocity to cause continual production of electricity for an electric vehicle. Generally speaking, air pressure vehicles use extreme air pressure levels to increase the effective range of the automotive product. This design is different respectively in that it uses air pressure to cause oil pressure at lower pressure levels to increase safety / reduce cost of construction and provide an increased range of travel if compaired to a standard to than an air pressure automobile as it cycles the "work" potential without loss of the "work potential". A "Perpetual Motion" automotive product.
1. oil flow control valve vents to the venturi and the dual component pressure tank (oil pressure "to" the dual component pressure
storage tank valve position used when shutting down)
2. valve control solenoid
3. oil flow pipe
4. pneumatic one way fill valve
5. electrical ground point (both pressure tanks)
6. pneumatic "return" coupling / pipe fitting
7. high pressure oil "return" coupling
8. high pressure pipe fitting compression coupling
9. oil fill screw cap (locking) and oil level float / electric sensor and pneumatic over pressure safety vent valve
10. dual component pressure storage tank (non electrically conductive non flammable silicone oil and air pressure tank)
11. oil flow control valve
12. oil flow meter (reports oil velocity to the system logic electronic circuits to aid in motor system speed control)
13. oil flow valve (safety dampener feature to automatically re-route the oil, under excessive oil pressure)
14. compound venturi - the "core oil flow guide" is then with perforation to merge the coiling injection oil flow with the core tube oil flow
15. oil injection manifold
16. oil injection "pressure" regulator valves (adjustable)
17. oil flow control valve
18. pneumatic safety valve (vents excessive "over pressure"), with staged air pressure pressure sensor to indicate air pressure level
19. oil injection cycle oil filter and regulation valve contains flow restriction dampener valve - venturi coupling (for "Start" oil pressure
to "begin" the system rotating works in tandem with numbers 1 and number 11 and "run" cycle injection oil to oil pressure
tank - "oil return" via dampener valve)
20. "start" oil pressure valve
21. r.p.m. sensor (revolutions per minute sensor)
22. high speed oil pump
23. hydraulic oil impeller (dual shaft rotates number 22 and number 25)
24. mechanical clutch system - clutch pressure plate, clutch disk, and clutch disengage centrifugal "throw out" disengage tandem
with electromagnetic clutch allows for drive line slip to avoid "run away effect" - safety circuit "all stop" also will shut the electrical
current to the clutch system off. The natural position of the mechanical clutch is engaged at rest and under high velocity the
electromagnetic clutch then continues the driveline allowing for drive line slip
25. 1: 20 ratio gear set "sealed" lubrication high side out put rotation tandem with one half of the electromagnetic clutch
number 24, input rotation torque tandem / union rotation with number 26's internal hydraulic impeller "wheel"
26. hydraulic "draft impeller" input rotation to the ratio gear set number 25
27. high voltage generator internal magneto and voltage regulator and brush less electric motor dual shaft tandem armatures
between the Magneto Ac electrical generator and the motor half of the component then used in the "baug" resistant circuit
to "increase" system speed when loading is placed upon number 33 by the throttle, number 31.
28. electrically actuated mechanical clutch engages the piston type air compressor when the electronic logic circuits determine
that the air in the dual component pressure storage tanks requires refilling
29. air cooled piston type air compressor
30. electronics logic unit contains system mapping control circuits - contains artificial electrical ground to control unwanted
electrical inductance produced by static electricity
31. system "throttle" to cause the electric motor connected to the automotive torque converter and automotive transmission to
become electrified at different variable intensity the variable resistor unit is coil spring retained twice
32. electric motor cooling fan
33. main automotive scale electric motor
34. automotive torque converter
35. automotive transmission (manual or automatic)
36. drive shaft (connects to the constant velocity joint and car wheels)
37. multi wire / ribbon wire dash board ribbon wire "bus" clip
38. system sensor and solenoid multi wire "bus" wire dock wire connector (docks sensors and valve control)
39. valve control solenoid
40. venturi "over pressure" pressure relief safety valve - hydraulic dampener valve to allow over pressure to "return" to the oil
pressure tanks number 10
41. air intake filter and filter box - connects to the air compressor
42. oil injection cycle high volume "oil return" compression fitting / pipe fitting (system "run" cycle injection oil pipe fitting)
The above design system is a fluid compound and electric hybird automotive motor platform. The design has "pre- start" requirements for the motor system to operate correctly. The oil within both dual component pressure tanks must be filled to the operating level and the dual component pressure tanks must then be filled with the initial pneumatic pressure.
The system flow valves are coil spring retained to the closed position (within the design of the valves).The system does not use a battery to begin its rotation. The system is manually started by the operator using a coil spring retracting lever connected to a pull cable that also is attached to valves numbers, 11,17 and number 20. With the system pressurized the lever is pulled opening the said valves causing oil flow by pneumatic pressure. The oil from numbers 11 and number 17 then enter the venturi, number 14, to increase speed and pressure via fluid adhesion. The oil flow streams combine producing slightly more pressure available for number the oil flow thru number 20 to "return" to number 10 after traversing across number 23 producing hydraulic pump rotation and a hydraulic fluid draft effect (suction advancement), rotating number 26 and 27 producing electricity.
Number 27, then produces electricity directed to the system electric control system, number 30, to then electrify the system's electric oil flow control valves. The electricity produced while the system is in rotation ie... the magneto producing electricity is then voltage regulated and electrifying the field coil for the main electrical generator, number 27. The said electrical current will then be directed thru the control circuits for the electromagnetic clutch to allow for the hydraulic draft effect to increase the system speed until sufficient oil flow speed and pressure then become sustained "baug" resistant for the main generator, number 27, to produce electricity for number 33, main electric automotive scale electric motor. Number 22 "pulls" hydraulic fluid advancing number 26 and number 27 into inclined velocity producing higher levels of electricity that is then able to be applied to the main electric motor number 33. Number 23, electromagnetic clutch, allows for drive line slippage also used in the "all stop" safety circuit as a safety feature.
The system's logic circuit board the shielded with an inductance cage to prevent external electronics interference. The electronic control circuits maintain operating speed and pressure of the active generator by adjusting the design's functions while gathering information for the oil level float, pressure sensors, oil flow speed meter and air pressure levels to automatically engage the electrically activated mechanical clutch causing the piston type air compressor to engage "re-pressurizing" the dual component pressure storage tanks. Valve, number 17 then also is acting as a "load reactive" system to increase the fluid speed within the venturi actuated when heavy electrical loading is instigated by the variable resistor "throttle" / foot pedal accelerator is being depressed increasing the speed of the the automotive electric motor number 33. Valve number 13 is also used to then decompress the fluid pressure within the venturi when shutting the system down allowing for system restart with the correct pressure levels to allow system rotation.
The electromagnetic clutch, number 24, also allows for drive line slippage to maintain correct r.p.m by the variable electricity control circuit changing the electricity level to number 24 to "maintain the correct system r.p.m.. The current intensity to number 24 can also aid the system speed incline when loading is placed upon number 33 ( main throttle circuit ) to act as a load resistant " / baug " resistant circuit by increasing the current intensity to number 24 to allow for higher system electricity production levels .
* Note - mechanical resistance in number 25's high side rotational output is then nullified by the hydraulic fluid flow traversing across number 23
* Note - system's electric motor's and electricity generators are brush less and environmentally sealed to not produce low level ozone
* Note - system's flow pipes are electrically grounded and electrically insulated to prevent unwanted static electricity inductance forming
an electrical shock hazard.
* Note - high speed components are encased in outer "shock casing" to prevent incident due to manufacturing defect
* Note - system mounting "frame" is electrically insulated from the vehicle chassis and is weather encased to prevent water inundation
* Note - high voltage components are insulated / shielded for magnetic field
* Note - this is a "top" view schematic ... the top of the venturi, if viewed from the side, is lower than the operating oil line within the combined
component pressure storage tank, number 10, so that the venturi is full of oil only.