The "Electric Horse" is an unlimited range electric motorcycle design system that does not require an electrical storage battery and will provide on - demand service with unlimited range unlike other electric motorcycle design systems. The design system does not burn the silicone oil but rather uses the oil as a hydraulic fluid to then pressurize a draft accelerator to produce high voltage electricity to then be used to rotate the main electric motor with ample electricity available to increase the motorcycles speed. Please wear a helmet and the proper clothing for travel... !
1. Multi wire wire "bus" connector ( also connecting to the control electronics / system mapping logic circuit boards ).
2. Hydraulic pump
3. Hall Effect R.P.M. ( revolutions per minute ) sensor
4. Hydraulic impeller
5. ratio gear set oil fill and drain plug valve
6. cyclops breaking tail light and "running light"
7. Passenger lumbar support back rest / rear seat
8. Electric motor
9. 1:20 ratio gear set ( high side of the ratio gear set tandem with number 4 connected to number 8 )
10. High voltage generator with compounding permanent magnet magneto and voltage regulator ( power out put of 10, distribution; 15% incline into number 8 base idle feed, 30% into compound magneto (+ columbs of permanent magnet / magneto ...feeds active Ac power to number 8 increasing number 10's output level by rate increase - regulated...Secondary circuit 30% into linear generator (stator) post transformer Dc current, output feeds number15 providing power for number 8 increased current output of number 10... Alternator stator then of 12v .. feeds lights horn amenities.... etc... the remaining 55% then Ac active feed with incline for electrical current production for the main electric motor number 89.
* Tandem generation of both magneto and linear generator. systems !..to prevent power feed loss or the vehicle going out of control when in motion by activation or either and or system.
11. Hydraulic oil impeller
12. Hinged backrest
13. Locking hand grab hinged for rear seat passenger
14. Rear seat "hinge"
15. Dc ( direct current ) to Ac ( alternating current ) electricity inverter
16. Tool storage / poncho storage
17. Side marker and turn signal indicator lamp
18. License plate lamp
19. License plate mount
20. Rear fender vent ( each side )
21. Generator assembly sliding mounting rack ( allows for quick component exchange )
22. "Solid wheel" ( in lieu of "spokes" or "mag" style wheel )
23. Vented disk breaks
24. Rear sprocket ( note the disk break and the sprocket are then placed upon opposite sides of the wheel , from left to right in the drivers seat...ie. sprocket , wheel , disk break
25. Drive chain tension adjuster
26. Rear hydraulic break calipers / break pads
27. Hinged Sway Bar ( rear wheel support )
28. Drive chain may be drive shaft torque transference ( keeps the mud out if used for a field plow)
29. Kick bar + air compressor piston type / air pump, pneumatic discharge feeds to number 44 ( connects via one way valve and air pressure rated tube to combined component pressure storage tank number 44)
30. Transmission out put sprocket
31. Manual or Automatic transmission with R.P.M. sensor and cable transferring to the gauge ( with clutch assembly ( disk / pressure plate / hydraulic slave also by cable actuation )
32. Front fender decompression vent ports
33. Gear position foot lever
34. Foot plate / foot rest both sides
35. Pulley and Drive belt system / Pneumatic compressor
36. Pulley and Drive belt system / air condition compressor feeds forced cold air through Motorcycle clothing and hot or cold air into the bikers helmet
37. Gear position cord ( connects to the transmission )
38. Magneto ( Ac output)+ linear generator ( Dc output ) mounted upon the air compressor crank shaft ( magneto feeds the linear generator within the air compressor / generates
electricity by the up and down motion of the air compression piston, then feeding the electrical current to the Dc to Ac inverter, the inverter then feeding Ac electrical current to
the electric motor upon the Hydraulic fluid "draft cycle" generator system... then the generator upon the hydraulic "draft" generator then provides the high voltage Ac current for
the main electric motor connected to the transmission via sealed drive chain ).
The "Start" cycle then is started by releasing stored air pressure across the pneumatic impeller system then causing the dynamo to rotate then the dynamo 12v Dc current is also then fed to the inverter and subsequently to the electric motor upon the "hydraulic draft cycle
generator" . Once max air pressure is attained within the combines component pressure bottles ( sum of two ) then the electric solenoid upon the air compressor linear
generator will open and not cause resistance produced when compressing air due to "open chamber" effect... then air compressor piston will still then be generating
electricity. The compound wound magneto ( ie the permanent magnet in the magneto then wound with wire to produce an electromagnet increasing the magnetic field when the
wire is electrified. High power magnets should be used..
39. 12v alternator and air conditioner compressor ( refrigeration condenser +electric resistance heating elements / evaporator) with switching for forced air ( hot or cold) and blower
fan venting through air nipple and tubes to helmets and or body suit
40. Air compressor intake tube
41. Air filter
42. One way valve ( pneumatic )
43. Hydraulic break master cylinder actuated by left foot lever ( hard cable and hydraulic system ) the lever upon the right side handle bar also then to cause distributed force for both front and rear break calipers to prevent unbalanced breaking also preventing an endo...
44. Dual component silicone oil and pneumatic pressure s,pressure storage tank
( sum of two pressure tanks )
45. Hinged / with locking tool box
46. Steel pneumatic pressure tube "pipe"
47. Flex pneumatic pressure tube "hose"
48. Driver's seat
49. Silicone oil "send" tube
50. Silicone "return" tube
51. Permanent magnet dynamo ( Dc current )
52. Lock chain storage compartment water tight
53. Security "hoop" lock chain threads through the hoop to lock the bike to stationary object ( anti theft security )
54. Instrument display speed M.P.H. ( miles per hour) illuminated digital display gauge ,( sensor on the kick bar )Kick air compressor "kick bar" sensor fault lamp ( feeds current to instrumentation to check the driver is being aware acts as start prevention interrupt switch ( will not activate in motion ..only at start up ) Tachometer, voltage , dial display gauges, communications port internal Cell phone service ( additional service plan optional) electronics "bay" , ignition key and digital code lock, G.P.S. mapping ( fault sensor indication warning lights.... reports component malfunction) control circuits within number 54 as well as all multi wire "ribbon connectors " bus from number 1 where required for circuit control function of systems operation. also all sensor components then connect to the mapping ( system regulation ) control circuits within number 54 as well as all multi wire "ribbon connectors " bus from number 1 where required for circuit control function of systems operation. Main high voltage regulator for the main electric motor number 89, the voltage regulator then between the two combined component pressure storage tanks with variable potentiometer in the oval frame center space with the "variable resistor potentiometer then placed high in the oval .. ie toward the front forks, number 54 contains systems fuses and electronic relays ( system control components ) and the function actuation manual switching ie. to turn lights on
55. Instrument display speed M.P.H. ( miles per hour) illuminated dial gauge ( via cable connected to the front wheel ) speedometer display circumference of circle ( sensor on the kick bar fault lamp )
56. Handel bar mount ( the audio"horn" and turn signal switching upon the left hand side mounted at the end of the hand grip upon the handle bars).
57. Clutch cord connects to the transmission
58. Front break cord connects to the hydraulic break master cylinder
59. Head stock
60. Dual head lamp / head light
61. Front turn signal and marker lamp assembly
62. Vertical multi lamp housing ( "brights" ) with tie - down holes for front fender carrying load sum of two mounted upon each side of the front "forks"
63. Marker lamp housing / lamp and reflector....
64. Front fender storage compartment ( stows extra tire inner tubes if balloon type )
66. Solid tires
67. "Solid wheel" ( in lieu of "spokes" or "mag" style wheel )
68. Front break ,vented break disk
69. Front break hydraulic break caliper / break pads with hall effect r.p.m. sensor to calculate motorcycle speed in MPH the to be displayed in didgital read out display ( The front wheel
also has a standard speedometer cable then connected to the linear gauge / dial
70. Hydraulic break tube connects the break master cylinder to both front and back break calipers
71. Front fork " shock system retention retainer spring (retention spring )
72. Pivoting fork mounting cylinder
73. Front fork "hinge"
74. Front forks ( shock absorbers )
75. Linear generator with magneto also as 4 valve piston type air compressor ( two intake valves - two exhaust valves, air compressor with over head cam for the valves , silicone
oil as air compressor lubricant , internal oil pump to lubricate the overhead cam operating the intake and exhaust valves actuated by the cam for the air compression chamber + max air pressure in chamber air pressure relief valve atop the "head" then located above the center of the cylinder ...ie the additional valve will reduce over pressurization of the combined component pressure storage tank...at it does not require very high pneumatic pressure.... this also reduces a slowing drag when the air compressor is
implemented "a breathing chamber" ( very low compression air chamber )
76. Tension pulley , adjustable also tandem rotating a dynamo.. ( heater element also as alternative circuit path electricity source )
77. Throttle cord / positions the potentiometer / variable resistor that determines the electrical current level to the main electric motor, number 89
78. Sway bar support spring ( compression spring ) with internal shock absorber
79. Poncho compartment
80. Rear marker lamp and turn signal indicator lamps.... both sides
81. Pneumatic impeller with amplification gear set to spin the connected dynamo at higher rate to produce higher current levels
82. Fender mounting brace also as maximum sway bar movement stop bracket / rubber tip lands upon sway bar "cross member "
83. Front fork mounting plate / assembly
84. Hinged kick stand
85. Park Stand ( tapered "h" shape / lifts the rear wheel off the ground )
86. Park stand retainer clip ( park stand also hard bolted in place with nut safety retainer clip to prevent nut loss...
87. Park stand hinge
88. passenger foot pegs ( both sides )
89. Main electric motor , High Voltage
90. Pneumatic pressure tube feeds pressure with one way valve into the combined component pressure storage tank, number 44
91. Turn buckle mounting tension mount
92. In frame "tube" retention spring acts as front fork shock absorbing system
93. Flex webbing / water proof / nylon above flexible rubber support foam / the contour of number 93 then at 45 will be so that when number 45 is being accessed the contour will allow for full opening of the tool compartment, ie... the center of the padded area in an oval increase as viewed form the top of the tool compartment lid.
94. Break fluid bleeder valves
95. Pneumatic pressure "start" valve contains pressure relief valve ( ignition key unlocks left hand thumb button to actuate the valve then the systems electronics will operate the valve as required to then cause the "start" current. The valve will automatically adjust also referencing the pneumatic pressure within the combined component pressure storage tank... system circuit will also reference and actuate the air compressor compression chamber open flow cylinder solenoid )
96. Electrical power conduit for lamp illumination ( multiple wire )
97. Hydraulic fluid regulator valve opens to start / closes restricts to govern fluid rate
98. Pneumatic pressure sensor / max pressure safety fault and manual pressure dump valve / pneumatic
99. Bike frame mounting unions
100. Bike "frame" webbing ) weld all around
101. High pressure pneumatic pressure tube
102. Air compressor compression chamber free run "valve" "open flow" chamber solenoid ( prevents air compression with the valve open ) un- energized in the "open" position
103. Compartment handle ( contains lock )
104. Impeller over pressure hydraulic oil pressure relief valve / safety valve , with actuation indicator sensor / sends reduction of electricity level command to the hydraulic
"draft" generator systems electric motor
105. High pressure hydraulic tube ( couplings where required for easy service / replacement )
This design is intended to give greater capacity to people regarding transportation. Since most of the world uses petroleum for transportation and it is not only a resource problem but the associated pollution produced from burning fossil fuels also add to ecological and environmental damage ... We are presenting a cost effective sustainable alternative!
Understanding the generator system contained within this design is critical. The design uses a pressurized fluid ( silicone oil / non flammable non conductive electrically ) to then be "pulled" across the base ( low end of a ratio gear set ) to then be pumped , via hydraulic pump , across a counter "tilt" hydraulic impeller contained within the ratio gear set tandem rotating with the high side of the ratio gear set.
This caused fluid rate increase of the pressurized oil then yielding rate incline allowing for fuel less production of High Voltage electricity.
The advancing magnetic pressure ( current level in the electric motor) in the "draft generator" will then allow for the magnetic pressure to be applied in a forward advancing fashion. ie the magnetic pressure in the motor will then be added to the rate of rotation caused by the fluid flow...an advancing "start" point effect for the magnetic pressure in the math.....it's a forward advancing run away effect!
So using the pneumatic ( air pressure ) storage then contained in the combined component pressure storage tank then venting the air pressure across a pneumatic impeller connected to a stepped gear set 1:4 with the "4" high side of the ratio gear set then rotating a permanent magnet dynamo number 51 , to produce Dc ( direct current ) that is then fed to an inverter ( Dc to Ac ) current.
The electricity then inverted to Ac ( alternating current ) is regulated and fed to the electric motor connected to the high side of the ratio gear set in the "draft generator" ( listed as component "A" ). The electric motor in the "draft generator" is also connected to to a hydraulic pump then causing the pump to pull / draft the pressurized hydraulic fluid across the base ( low side of the ratio gear set ).
So if the pump "draft generator's" is rotating at 500 R.P.M. ( revolutions per minute ) then the circumference distance of the pump in ( fluid units ) is within the same time interval , pulled across the base ( low side of the ratio gear set ) causing the mechanism to speed up also with the hydraulic pumps fluid discharge then impaling a hydraulic impeller contained a within the ratio gear set tandem rotating with the high side of the gear set to " tilt" the ratio gear set and null the torque resistance produced when amplified rotation rates are attempted using a ratio gear set.
The pneumatic pressure ( air pressure ) contained in the combined component pressure storage tank then is referred to as the base pressure ( basal pressure ) and will be a critical measurement to calculate the field resistance in the "draft generator's" stator / field coil. The air pressure level then determines the magnetic resistance in the generator that may be over come. So "mathematically "zero" the resistance with a tilt to produce a run away effect . The run away effect is then controlled by restricting the fluid into the hydraulic pump itself. The piping into the pump must with stand high vacuum pressure.
The out put of the "draft generator ( component "A") as high voltage Ac current source, is then available for the main electric motor number 89 that is connected to the transmission and wheel. The magneto in the air compressor then energizes the field coil for the linear generator who's out put may the be directed to the electric motor in the "draft generator".
The R.P.M. sensor in the "draft generator" is then used to regulate the "draft generator's" speed. The system is "load reactive" meaning the "hydraulic generator" will speed up when more electricity is demanded from the main electric motor number 89 by allowing more fluid to flow into the system at the regulator number 97 and in addition increase the magnetic pressure ( higher electrical current level) then into the "hydraulic generator's" electric motor number 8 with the current derived from a percentile of the the "hydraulic generator's" generator number 10, to then be re introduced into the electric drive motor number 8, causing higher usable output "power ban" for use in the main electric motor number 89. Tandem parallel circuits!
The alternator in the air conditioning system is then producing electricity for the lamps / control circuits , sensors and other amenities upon the system. If Fault occurs in the current feed system ... an alternate path way is contained within the system to" re-route" the source of current to the electric motor for the "draft generator".
* Start cycle" manual actuation : 95, 51, 15, 8 ( pneumatic start "bumper" bumps up electricity ) then automatic Dc source switching to...
*The dynamo upon pulley tension system number 76 ( start cycle ) then to provide Dc current to the alternator and magneto ( compound wound ) then voltage regulated then fed to the electric motor in the " draft motor" thus bypassing the Dc to Ac electricity inverter ( circuit contains voltage regulator before the current enters the main electric motor number 89).
The Dc feed current production source is then switched to alternate source should 76 fail...current then from linear generator or alternator. Ac current from number 10 ( stator feed current by 76 ) then percentile regulated ( volt regulator) and potentiometer , then current back into number 8 to cause generator "draft generator" idle then also referencing the R.P.M. sensor upon the unit. This provide a "power ban" usable high voltage Ac current for the main electric motor number 89. the then out put of the compound magneto then being high voltage Ac electricity to then be fed upon system acceleration in 89 to then cause increased electricity in number 8 to cause system "tilt" and increase in power available with incline. The circuit cycle is then "load reactive"!
* Number 76 provides feed current for the stator in number 39... also number 38 with transformer ( with additional hard wire with fuseable link to lighting circuit third circuit ) and voltage regulator may then provide low tension for number 39 ..automatic switching should a circuit fail
*At idle rate then the Dc feed current for the magneto is then derived from number 76 feeding the compound wound magneto producing Ac current then regulated and directed through mapping circuits , potentiometer then energizing number 10's ( stator ) and number 8 ( electric motor ) in the "draft generator".
*The Ac out put current of number 10 then regulated ( voltage regulator) and then passing through a potentiometer and fed to the main electric motor number 89. This is the "main line" - "active run" circuit.
*The dynamo upon number 51 or 76 also causes current level boost circuit in the magneto / causes higher electrical output from the magneto - regulated by voltage regulator then fed to electronic system regulation ( system mapping logic) and potentiometer to control the rate of the " draft generator's " speed referencing the R.P.M. sensor controlling the current level in the " draft generator's", electric motor.
* The linear generator may increase the current in the magneto compound windings around the permanent magnetic to cause magneto out put current level at higher levels.
* The magneto also feeds current to the alternator stator.
*This allows for the linear generator to become also a back up current source should the alternator fail. The linear generator within the air compressor ( upon the piston ), then producing current for system functions / lamps horn / systems logic mapping and rate control.
*Post magneto the the electrical current will be transformed to then energize the field coil in the linear generator... source current for the linear generator may also then be derived from the dynamo number 51. With the ability to then route through the Dc to Ac inverter then fed to number 8 post mapping logic rate control potentiometer.
*Note - The drive shaft within the hydraulic "draft generator assembly ( "A" ) is then comprised of two independent drive shafts rotating at different rates of rotation. The first assembly is then causing tandem rotation in the following components ; 2,3,8,4, and number 9. The second drive shaft is then tandem rotating the following numbers ; 9, armature of 10 and hydraulic impeller number 11.
This causes the "drafting of pressurized fluid yielding a compounding rate of rotation to produce adequate electricity current levels to move the motorcycle main electric motor , number 89. The "draft generator" then is also load reactive" ie meaning is is sensitive to the load request of the main electric motor number 89 and the "draft generator ( assembly "A" ) then increases in speed to always produce more electricity than is required by the main electric motor number 89. The rotational rate is limited by material selection and the mechanical properties of the selected construction material. The mechanical limits of the selection material then govern the rate of the mechanism then not to exceed safe operating parameters for safe operation.
*Note - The handle bars are then of standard motor cycle configuration with the standard hand grip functions ...the "throttle" is upon the right hand grip ( rotational mounting) ie rotating the hand grip toward the driver will increase the current level to the main electric motor , number 89. The left hand grip also then has in front of it the clutch actuation lever. The left hand grip is stationary upon the handle bar and has in front of the clutch lever. the break lever in front of the right side hand grip is then also a dual break lever causing controlled break pressure to assist in balanced break pressure to prevent motorcycle control loss while breaking. The break master cylinder will cause slightly more pressure upon the rear wheel than the front wheel when breaking actuation is applied by either the left foot lever or the handle bar hand grip upon the right side of the handle bars.
*Note - Both hydraulic and pneumatic flow tubes are electrically grounded to control static electricity build up with electric "sink" as capacitor ( with fault indicator lamp ) also then to discharge the collected static electricity.
*Note - Drive belt tension for number 38 is then by two bolts and coil spring ( retention spring ), upon each side of the air compressor causing a drive gear to then lock with another gear connected to the crank shaft. Number 76 is also in the same fashion ie. two bolts are then used to cause greater tension on the belt with a spring dampener around the center bolt to allow for thermal adjustment maintaining adequate tension upon the belt.
*Note - The motor systems are covered by body casing then 99 % water tight ( allows for venting ).
*Note - The electric motors , magneto , dynamos, and generators are of sealed type to reduce ozone emission and may have cooling tube conduit's through them with the coils air flow then produced in the air conditioning system. This is the prime cooling cycle. A secondary system upon the system upon the mentioned components may then allow for manual venting by manual shutter valve should the cooling system fail ( absence of the refrigerant ).
*Note - The air compressor, centrifugal pumps, impellers, electric motors , magneto , dynamos, and generators all are explosion proof and have around their exterior casing ( end caps included ) a carbon graphite component failure safety retainer to prevent projectile form component fracture. The safety retainer is then rates at the correct thickness to compensate above operating tolerance by 20\% above the 100% operating parameter thickness of safety retainer, of maximum system operation.
*Note - The transmission will contain 5 forward speeds and one reverse gear system.
* Note - The slide rack then mounting assembly "A" then has pressure rated flex tubing to then be able to allow the extraction of the generator assembly whereas the hoses, also containing pressure rated coupling, will then be of sufficient length to allow for the slide rack to fully extend with the four hose system to then allow for the union coupling to be exposed when the slide rack is fully extended. The mounting plate containing the hard pressure fitting connected to metal tube
( hydraulic hose couplings ( send and return ) then mounted upon a hard plate to the right end of "A" as depicted.
*Note - The systems casings / fairings / motor cycle body panels ,will contain E.M.F. ( electromagnetic field ) shielding to prevent magnetic fields effecting the operators. The fairings will contain Faraday cage to shield from E.M.P. electromagnetic pulse from disabling the systems components ...number 55 and 54 are also Faraday cage shielded.
*Note - As an addition to this design a "stripped down" version... may with a training wheel assembly then attached to the sway bar be then used to drag an electric garden tiller to plow fields cost effective... It would also be able to power food harvesting equipment like combines etc....
The bike / plow tractor may also be used to motivate the irrigation systems... even then powering the water collection system from dehumidification / distillation for human consumption.... Additional high voltage receptacle will be installed for the tool attachment as well as an aperture to then be seated in the opposite direction of the forks to the steer while the garden too is then being used with the "bike" in the reverse gear... allows for wheat combine attachment...
This allows for ubiquitous implementation of an advanced farming system for food security!
The "Electric Horse " as a farm implement will then use shaft drive rotational torque transference for the rear wheels also containing additional independent electric motor drive systems upon the wheels of the training wheel attachment.
A vehicle "roll bar" will also be required for driver safety ... The "Electric Horse" as a farm implement will use tires then for dirt ( dirt bike tires "knobies" ).
The implement tool being dragged will also have motorized wheels then controlled by the umbilical control system cord connected to the bike...
* Note generating system and flow cycle ( pneumatic or hydraulic) then electrically insulated from the bikes frame - The bikes frame then with inductance indication and plasma box static electricity ground and safety "all stop" function . This determine if the bike's frame has become electrified by inductance - a magnetic field insulator will reduce the phenom as the system weather shielding - system "component covers".
Design Desk Inc.