Electric Golf Cart
In the exceedingly congested infrastructure the number of vehicles size and speed are becoming an increasing problem as the civil engineers have not always accounted for increased populations. The following electric Golf cart might be a solve. To then leave the internal combustion engine systems at the cities out skirts and use the fuel less golf cart design to travel around the city... The design then allowing for slower speed within the perimeter of metro-plex...
1. dual component pressure storage tank ( hydraulic fluid under air pressure )
2. high p.s.i. ( pounds per square inch ) flow pipe
3. hydraulic fluid drain
4. hydraulic fluid "return couplings"
5. main hydraulic fluid "return" coupling
6. hydraulic fluid fill pressure screw cap "contains oil level meter ( electric ) assist in maintaining system
7. wire bar pressure rated screw cap "safety retainer"
8. one way pneumatic fill valve
9. pneumatic pressure coupling / air pressure fitting
10. pneumatic feed pipe coupling
11. high pressure pneumatic flex hose
12. oil filter ( dampener type - allows under high velocity oil flow the speed of hydraulic fluid to by-pass
13. hydraulic fluid "return coupling"
14. pneumatic start up valve - allows for pull cable actuated by "car key actuation"
15. air exhaust air filter
16. rotary type piston pneumatic impeller and mechanical clutch natural position engaged electric
solenoid disengages clutch
17. drive chain and sprocket system lubrication encasement oil fill screw cap - oil level indicator dip stick
18. large sprocket
19. voltage regulator
20. artificial electrical ground ( plasma box)
21. magneto ( permanent magnet generator)
22. horizontal mounted screen encased cooling electric motor blower fan and system actuation thermostat
23. main high voltage generator
24. hydraulic impeller and electric control valve assembly ( solenoid positions the valve automatic valve
control ) valve restricts oil flow - solenoid also operated to shut the oil flow off when shutting the system
down. The solenoid also works when the "all stop" function is instigated to stop the generator system.
25. one way valve
26. electric "counter tilt" flow valve
27. hydraulic fluid flow pipe
28. hydraulic fluid flow pipe
29. over pressure safety dampener valve - vents over pressure via flow pipe to the dual component
pressure storage tank number 1
30. reduction venturi (funnel), - causes higher oil pressure and rate of oil flow
31. hydraulic pump - centrifugal type
32. high pressure oil flow pipe
33. hydraulic impeller
34. electric motor - acts to then apply a ratio gear set "resistance" "counter tilt" effect canceling the
mechanical resistance produced when using a ratio gear set. The applied electric current then converted
to magnetism will effectively advance atop the fluid velocity rate compounding rotation rate.
35. 1:10 ratio gear set - high side rotational out put tandem rotation with the armature of number 34 and
pump "wheel" within number 31 causing a hydraulic draft effect of a pressurized oil while the drive chain
and sprocket system also causes a speed incline while the mechanical resistance within the ratio gear
set is counteracted upon by the hydraulic fluid impaling hydraulic impeller, number 33 - input rotation
tandem rotating with the internal hydraulic impeller "wheel" in number 39 and receiving sprocket
36. main electronics mapping system electronic control processors
37. electric solenoid and potentiometer components work in tandem as system "throttle" foot pedal actuation
38. electric "gain" valve ( increased base idle )
39. hydraulic impeller and one way hydraulic fluid exhaust valve - one way valve upon the fluid exhaust
40. hall effect R.P.M. sensor ( revolutions per minute ) sensor
42. lubrication encasement vented
44. drive belt
46. rotary piston type air compressor
47. electric actuated mechanical clutch
48. 12v alternator ( internal voltage regulator)
49. large pulley
50. tension sprocket ( drive shaft unions motivates number 49)
51. one way flow valve
52. one way flow valve
53. oil flow pipe
54. oil flow pipe
55. air compressor intake air filter
56. manual actuation accelerator cable foot pedal connected adjust the potentiometer that has coil
spring retention to the "off" ( zero current passing thru position)
57. divergence valve - connected to the foot pedal throttle via pull cable coil spring retention to the
closed position - actuates with depression of the foot pedal simultaneously with potentiometer current
level increase to the electric motor and the re-introduction circuit controlled in the logic processor then
feeding increased electricity to the electric motor , number 34 then referencing the r.p.m. sensors
keeping the generator producing more available electricity production than is being demanded by the
main electric motor number 64...
58. pull cable
59. oil flow pipe
60. hydraulic impeller tandem rotating ( with front assembly sprocket, number 61 encased in vented
lubricated oil retainer encasement) engages with electric clutch when heavy loading is required - the
electric actuated mechanical clutch locks out ( allows "free spin" ), when the system is in reverse
vehicle drive function. The hydraulic impeller may be made to then be the vehicle reverse direction
impeller ie.... when engaged the design the causes the vehicle to reverse. A safety lock out for the forward
electricity feed to the main electric motor then positional switch, number 62.
61. large sprocket
62. electricity flow "reverser" switch causes the electric motor to reverse direction - contains redundant
safety lock out required zero r.p.m. (in the main electric motor number 64), before instigation of "reverser"
switch will allow position electrical flow path circuit change. The reverser switch changes the send and
return electricity directions with solenoid actuated on / off switches then multi path switches causing the
electrical current to spin the main electric motor in an opposite direction.
63. small sprocket also encased in the main electric motor forward vented lubrication encasement
( in addition an additional small sprocket may also drive a torque converter, via additional lubricated
sprocket then connected to an automotive automatic or manual automotive transmission for the road car
model). The road car model then a three sprocket system for the forward electric drive train containing
automotive automatic or manual transmission with one sprocket tandem to the hydraulic drive flow cycle,
the second then tandem rotating with the extending drive shaft from the dual shaft electric motor, and the
third sprocket tandem rotating with the automotive automatic transmission torque converter.
64. main electric motor ( propels the vehicle) - explosion proof
65. drive shaft rotates the wheel or automotive automatic transmission mounting to a torque converter
and automotive automatic transmission with the out put drive shaft causing wheel rotation
66. one way flow valve
67. drive shaft rotates the wheel or automotive automatic transmission mounting to a torque converter
and automotive automatic transmission with the out put drive shaft causing wheel rotation
68. cooling fins
69. coil spring ( retention )
70. electric solenoid ( cruise control deactivates when breaking)
71. coil spring ( retention)
72. "reverser" electric switch actuation cable
73. multi wire "ribbon wire" instrumentation and electrical system components "wire bus" clip
74. R.P.M. sensor
75. drive chain encased in the forward vented lubrication encasement
76. dampener valve "back pressure" valve mechanical diaphragm type valve - contains oil pressure
sensor reports to system logic control processor
77. drive chain and pulley tension adjustment thread screws
* Note - numbers 24 ( internal impeller "wheel"), R.P.M. sensor core, armature of 23, armature of 21, and
number 16 ( internal pump "wheel") share a tandem core drive shaft supported by sealed lubricated ball bearing races to allow for high speed rotation.
* Note - numbers 31, 33, and armature of number 34 are also tandem rotating upon a common drive shaft then being the high side output rotation of number 35. The input torque of the ratio gear set, number 35 is a common drive shaft tandem rotating by the internal impeller "wheel" within number 39 also rotating with the core of the R.P.M. sensor, number 40 and end shaft sprocket, number 41.
* Note - the pneumatic displacement is only required upon "start up" and automatically "re-pressurizes" the dual component pressure storage tank via on board air compressor, number 46.
* Note - components are bolt stabilized where required ( end shaft retainers supported by bearing races and use safety lock washers compressed with the correct torque settings for safe operation).
The design will reintroduce a percentile of produced electric current from number 23 into number 34 allowing for a " baug" resistant power ban of electrical production then applied to the main electric motor number 64. The circuit is also "load reactive" then meaning "when electrical demand is incurred from number 23 by number 64 the electricity input level to number 34 will also increase causing more electricity production than number 64 is requiring.
The "load reactive" circuit then will adjust according to the driver's actions ie... depressing the
accelerator ( potentiometer ) "foot pedal" then increasing the vehicles speed will cause greater electricity production in the generator. The "load reactive control circuit contains coil spring tension / potentiometer and cable link to the foot pedal and is located in number 36.
When the system is in reverse vehicle direction the divergence valve, number 57 then directs the hydraulic fluid to the dual component pressure storage tank, while the electric clutch in the forward electric motor assemblies' hydraulic impeller, number 60 is then "deactivated / dis engaging hydraulic drive force from the main drive line. The hydraulic oil pressure to number 60 and connected drive line containing number 64, is only receiving oil pressure when the vehicle is in forward motion. ( if using a standard automotive automatic transmission the reverser electric switch, number 62, is not required as the function is then preformed by the automotive automatic transmission).
The generator system and forward electric motor assembly are electrically insulated from the chassis and weather safe to totally prevent any chance of accidental shock from being exposed to high flood waters.
The drive system then encased weather safe with non electrically conductive mounting and "non electrically conductive" drive shaft ( motor to wheels) segment to prevent electrical shock hazard incident due to stray electrical inductance.
The generator is a "draft accelerator compounder" also using the reintroduction of generated electrical current to then allow for sustained electricity output to motivate the vehicles main electric motor. The system is designed to be an intentional "run away" effect then governed by the electronics controlling the flow system's valves and by controlling the level of magnetism in the field coil of the main high voltage generator.
Generating electricity encounters inclined resistance with the speed of the generator. The field coil may increase in magnetic resistance yielding higher levels of output electricity able to be applied in the above described fashion. This allows for lower operational pressure levels making the design a safer mechanism utilizing the reintroduction of electric current to then increase system speed on lower pneumatic / hydraulic pressure.
The design is like having two motors to propel an automobile in one design system a reroute path for choice of path.
Design Desk Inc.