Design Desk Inc.
Clean Energy Power Plant
The following "Clean Energy" power plant uses gravity and vacuum to produce the initial electricity to then electrify a water heating laser to cause steam pressure to then rotate, via impeller steam turbine, a Utility scale High Voltage generator system. The system can be applied to existing coal fired boiler power plant system for gravity driven steam production to correct CO2 emission!!!!
The design system is a "flash boiler" type of power plant. ( ie... it injects pressurized air as air bubbles into the steam chamber to increase steam production). The design then also makes Uranium obsolete for Utility scale electrical power production.
A current problem with conversrion to alternate forms of alternative energy is the electrical storage capacity. In daylight a solar panel converts light to electricity yet in the night time the it produces zero electricity requireing mass "energy storage capacity" . Batteries at Utility scale are extremely expensive and have hazard problems.
This design is an "Active" system not operating on an intermittent input method. For all intensive purpose gravity is constant and can be used to produce high pressure water steam to quickly "upgrade" existing coal fired boilers to correct carbon dioxide emission from power plants. A "free energy" Utility scale electricity method!
The "gravity drive" then being an inverted siphon causing cycling water flow harvested by de-humidification, to then provide constant water flow head weight to rotate a generator assembly to produce gravity driven electricity. The inverted siphon then is a sealed chamber with vacuum in the cavitation toward the top of the chamber.
The return water "to the top" of the cycle then returns at greater rate and volume of water flow than the discharge rate that spins the generating assembly. The design system implements the hydraulic draft effect and gear set incline resistance "counter tilt" by hydraulic pressure along with the forward advancement of magnetic "pressure" within the drive line's electric motor.
When pumping pressurized fluid in confinement a preceding hydraulic impeller that drives an amplification gear set upon the high rotation end ( output rotation ) of the gears system, will then cause a "run away effect" in rotation. ( ie... continual rotational rate incline "it" has the ability to then constantly speed up).
The water column "head weight" ( water weight) then also will be of sufficient volume to nullify in the math the total generator resistance of number 65 and mechanical resistance of the drive line containing , number 71's mechanical gear resistance this is in addition to the hydraulic impeller / torque converter assembly that also "counter tilts" the ratio gear set number 71.
The system is temperature controlled by the design's cooling system then being used to chill the laser casing and collect water from air via de-humidification. The cooling system also controls the steam cycle temperature to balance the steam flow cycles temperature.
1. air craft beacon lamp
2. lightning suppression halo ( electrical ground for lightning protection)
3. transmitter receiver antenna
4. de-humidification system air intake filter with wild life protection screen
5. heated surface cap ( melts snow or ice forming atop the system via electric resistor heating element )
6. refrigeration evaporator cools humid air to condense water from air
7. water condensate electric water pump
8. electro-magnetic vacuum retaining water valve - the valve is a dampener valve that in the natural position
is compressing a dampener "plate" to the valve closed position and operated when the contained
electromagnet is energized to "open" the valve allowing the water to enter the vacuum chamber. This retains
the vacuum as the electromagnet within the valve is actuated by timed interval then closed by expansion coil
spring rated just above the system vacuum level within the vacuum chamber atop number 47. The valve
also allows air into the vacuum chamber
9. vacuum chamber - vacuum above the water line within number 47
10. chilled laser ( heat source - water boiler laser)
11. water boiler laser power feed wire "bus" connector
12. refrigeration evaporator
13. wire "bus" connector for the "brush less electric motor then upon the circumference of number 19
14. over pressure safety valve vents over pressure via attached pipe for safety
15. steam flow cycle union pipe fitting contains regulation sensor and limiter valve
16. steam flow pipe manifold "pipe "header" ( may inject pressurized steam about the circumference of
number 29 & number 30 with multiple injection ports - injection ports located at center point array
at 30 degree interval).
17. over pressure safety valve open air vents if critical pressure is encountered
18. opposed steam pump steam velocity accelerator - electric valve variable position allowing variance
in discharge volume - bi directional flow pipe connection system ( allows for hydrogen purge cycle
within the unit decompression the high pressure steam drive assembly then "venting to the vacuum
chamber atop the gravity drive water column, number 47 ) *note - flow pipe connecting number 18 to
number 22 is also a bi directional flow pipe used for the purge cycle or at "start up" to cause the
opposed steam pump to begin rotation.
19. steam compressor coupled with circumference "brush less" electric motor vector discharged toward
number 21 allows for , when system in cold mode, the vacuum to increase in number 47 to control the
negative pressure then forming within the laser chamber. Number 18's vacuum pull mode system contains
controllable one way flow valve
20. 1:2 ratio gear set high side with electro-magnetic clutch (allows for limited slip). The high side rotation
then tandem with the steam compression - steam pump "brush less" electric motor number 19. Rotation
input from the tandem core drive shaft extending from number 21 - contains system r.p.m. sensor reports
to the logic circuits in number 67.
21. steam compressor coupled with circumference "brush less" electric motor vector discharged toward
number 19. The impeller is also motivated by the steam impeller number 24 causing compound incline
in rate of rotation increasing steam velocity.
22. steam impeller union tandem to core drive shaft causing the compressors numbers 19 and 21 to rotate
23. 1:10 ratio high side rotation toward number 21 to then "wick" the "steam return pressure from the core
steam impeller number 30 that impales across number 24, "steam impeller", causing the input rotation to
the ratio gear set number 23.
24. steam impeller - steam "compression pump" drive impeller
25. steam pressure pump "pressure dome"
26. main steam flow pipe
27. steam flow dampener sensor and variant able electric valve
28. core steam pressure manifold
29. circumference steam pressure impeller
30. diameter steam compressor causes higher "return " steam pressure
31. return steam pressure flow pipe
32. union bolt plates - union between the steam impeller and the Magneto / electricity generator
33. field coil / Stator
34. generator / magneto armature
35. commutator - electricity "pick up"
36. R.P.M. sensor ( revolutions per minute sensor)
37. electricity transference "brushes" ( may be "roller wheel" type electricity transference "brush for longevity).
38. multi gear automatic gear selection transmission of rotational torque
39. torque converter
40. cold water bottle ( pressure vessel / pressure tank )
41. water blow down water collection tank humidity condensate water collection tank - contains gas
analyzer reports to the system main logic control circuits to allow for water tank purge via valve if
unwanted gas levels art detected
42. hot steam pressure dampener decompression tank contains heat exchanger
43. heat exchanger
44. immersion rod hollow contains internal laser target at the lower point to heat the rod from within dry
core - core material hollow pipe titanium internal outer "water interfacing surface" then composed of
stainless steel to then also be made to evenly distribute the laser heat.
45. steam production chamber water level sensor float system
46. water level sensor mount and sensor mount and hydrogen sensor - hydrogen sensor reports to
logic processing to cause system to air purge then venting via multi stage safety valve , number 109
47. water cycle inverted siphon "gravity drive water tank contains vacuum atop water of sufficient head
weight to cause the excitation system to begin the cycle.
48. water return flow pipe
49. hydrogen sensor - causes the system to purge the vacuum should hydrogen of excessive levels be
detected within the gravity drive due to mild electrolysis due to static electricity. Initial one way water fill
one way valve fills number 47 also contains "pre-start" one way vacuum valve ie... the vacuum level is
incurred prior to starting the total system with number 75 in the closed position.
50. gravity drive water level float sensor
51. air flow filter
52. air flow filter
53. piston type vacuum pump - impeller driven
54. electric actuated mechanical clutch engages the water impeller number 55 to cause rotation of the
vacuum pump, number 53 when the gravity drive vacuum level or hydrogen sensor required the system
to increase internal vacuum level or purge the chamber if hydrogen is detected within the chamber
55. water flow impeller drive motivates the vacuum pump via drive shaft
56. lubrication oil pump
57. high speed "hydraulic draft" water pump
58. r.p.m. sensor
59. oil filter
60. drive chain and sprocket lubrication encasement
61. oil flow pipe
62. drive chain
63. drive sprocket
64. oil drain plug
65. high voltage generator- percentile of generated electricity then directed to number 72 deemed
the "re-introduction circuit causes the inverted siphon system to compound incline rate of rotation
producing excess electricity levels to electrify the other system components . The electricity
reintroduction circuit then controlled referencing the system speed, via r.p.m. sensor to extrapolate the
correct system setting via circuit controlled potentiometer
66. magneto - energizes the field coil stator of number 65
67. main control center / mapping electronics / control circuit / electricity management and system control panel
68. drive chain tension sprocket - adjustable
69. automatic gear selection transmission - changes gear ratio automatically gearing range
from 0.5:1 -ratio 1:50 torque converter tandem input. This induces the "hydraulic draft effect" ie... pulling
hydraulic fluid in confinement pulls the total system faster due to the hydraulic pump's preceding
hydraulic impeller, number 73
70. torque converter and oil pressure impeller combined unit
71. ratio gear set (1:20 ratio) high side tandem with torque converter , number 70 input rotation tandem with
the armature of electric motor number 72
72. dual shaft electric motor
73. water hydraulic impeller tandem union core drive shaft with number armature of number 72
74. high speed steam impeller also rotates the connect drive assembly containing
numbers 73,72,71,70,69, drive chain assembly and associated sprockets, 58,57, and number 56
75. gravity drive water discharge valve - electric and manual actuation
76. air pressure flow control valve
77. refrigeration system - contains refrigeration system condenser
78. inner heat coil transfers the heat from number 42 to "pre-heat" the bubbler injection air that is injected
into the steam producing laser chamber
79. heat transference coil pipe insulated chamber
80. injection air pressure pressure manifold
81. electric water pump
82. electric water pump
83. electric water pump
84. solenoid valve control mount
85. water level float sensor system
86. union coupling multi exhaust port
87. max pressure over pressure safety sensor
88. pipe fitting - multi port pressure fitting
89. pipe fitting - multi port pressure fitting
90. water drain
91. oil flow valve multi port flow direction valve
92. air intake filter and air filter housing
93. centrifugal type air turbo compressor with internal electric actuation mechanical clutch . The turbo air
compressor is not required to run all the time. This maintains total over all pressure at operational
pressure level for system "run" cycle.
94. electric solenoid gear selection control system changes gear parameter for number 69
95. water pump - vents the condensation from the cooling jacket around the laser or from the
de-humidification / vacuum tank, number 47
96. steam pressure "throttle valve"
97. one way valve "oil fill" valve
98. oil level sensor sonic bounce sensor
99. drain tap valve
100. main automatic transmission cooling radiator
101. flow valve
102. solenoid valve control mechanism electric
103. return cycle steam pressure sensor
104. solenoid for max blow down decompression cycle used if critical pressure is detected within the system
to decompress the cycle pressure to containment in number 108
105. safety "blow down" electric valve - used when excessive pressure level is detected
within the system as a safety feature - determined by the system control electronic circuits in number 76
106. one way valve
107. steam flow pipe
108. max pressure blow down pressure tank - able to contain system total decompression
109. max pressure safety vent - over pressure dampener valve
110. water tap
111. voltage regulator - compound type can increase the electricity feed to the field coil stator of
number 65 by circuit controlled internal potentiometer
112. refrigeration evaporator internal mounted within number 40 to chill the water/ steam
113. main magneto generator armature internal diameter draft fan circular to then draft air through the system
with the coils sealed from air to prevent formation of low level Ozone formation and yet cool the
automatic transmission and armature wire of the main magneto
114. wire bus connector
115. wire bus connector
The system produces excess electricity to "electrify" a laser to heat water causing steam pressure. The steam pressure is then pumped by opposed vector steam driven compound pressure pump. The de-humidification water then contained in a boiler chamber pressure tank and is heated by the laser beam then super heating the base of hollow pipe heating immersion rod then made of titanium. This allows the immersion rod to heat in a even fashion. The immersion rod then is within the water causing steam pressure that is then pumped by the opposed type steam pump increasing the pressure of steam discharge.
The steam pressure then is directed to a dual impeller steam impeller. (ie one impeller system then transverse about the circumference and across the diameter then acting as a compression cycle who's discharge then increases the initial steam pump (opposed steam pump's speed - compounding steam pressure velocity).
The steam turbine then is connected to a torque converter and automatic gear selection transmission to increase the speed of the generator assembly then containing compound permanent magnets ( Magneto Ac - "alternating current" electricity producing generator).
The humidity condensate ( harvested water ) then has sufficient water weight to cause the water driven generator cycle to be able to rotate. The vacuum then atop the column of harvested water then will also cause the water return then with a pull tendency at twice the water weight equivalent above the water equilibrium line. The system has a "pre-start" sequence... The water column head weight then with greater volume than the torque resistance requirement ie... the water weight is then greater than the associated gear set and magnetic field resistance within the generator, number 65 and 66.
Once full of water the vacuum is manually established prior to the valve , number 75, being opened so that the falling head weight of water under high vacuum then causes water column falling head weight' inertia and produces rotation of the components upon the flow cycles drive line. The hydraulic pump then pulling water at greater rate than the water discharge will cause the associated drive line to accelerate due to the preceding hydraulic impeller. Simultaneously the "reintroduction circuit" is circuit controlled then directing produced electricity from within number 65 to then be directed to the drive line's electric motor , number 72 to cause the forward advancement of magnetic pressure atop the fluid velocity rate.
This causes compound rotation and produces excess electricity production that is able to then electrify the system additional system components ie..... the electric opposed steam pump ( assembly containing numbers 19, 21, 22 and water heating laser number 10.
The "opposed" steam pump (number 19, 21, 22) then is causing the steam compression then to be directed to the main dual impeller / compressor causing the scale size generator to then rotate via it's connected multi gear automatic gear selection transmission) . The "wet cycle" opposed steam pump then also with water steam sealed wire windings.
The control of temperature is critical within the system so the flow cycle is then regulated by a cooling system not only to control steam temperature but also to then chill the laser casing to insure correct operating temperature of the water heating laser.
Note - The opposed steam pump system then may be constructed with the compression or impeller "fan blade" to allow pivot along the radius line so that when encountering great rotation be caused to hinge pivot changing the angle of pitch. This addition changes the mechanical performance of the compression system lessening the mechanical "shock" / fatigue upon the opposed system. The blade pitch then following function as per required.. then impeller under great velocity of steam pressure then would move less steam while the compression fans then would move more steam volume when at great speed. This addition is costly and not required but an addition that provides a bit more control in the steam flow cycle.
Note - all flow pipe are electrically grounded, insulated for electrical conductivity and insulated for
temperature. This is then protecting the system from environmental conditions or from accidental human
error as the pipes are hot.
Note - all component extending wires connect to the system control bay number 67 to respective
function electronic circuits so that the system will operate as intended. ie.... production of High
Voltage electricity from gravity.
Note - the cycle will work cold and may also be used for water purification as a desalination system if additions
are made to the laser chamber. Salt water then pumped into the laser chamber and heated to produce
water steam (harvested as potable water), while the heavy laden salt water is allowed to drain
from the base of the laser tank not to be returned to the salt water source until correct treated remix to
bring the salt water back to the original saline level. The remix water may be post treatment plant.