The cargo Craft is a two air plane air craft. The system is intended for long range flight safety to prevent airliner disaster with redundant flight system to compensate for mechanical failure. The "Micro Airliner" is an advancement in aeronautics demonstrating sealed force vectoring redundant engines system that are electric and operate on a fuel less generator system. The engines and generators are shielded from electromagnetic pulse with a cage that diffuses the pulse.
The 20 seat aircraft also then fuel less will allow for reasonable flight tickets... as well as an increased level of security with separate entrance for the pilots with a blast wall between the passenger seating and the cockpit. Since most long flights are over water the craft is able to hover land and float in the water due to the redundancy within the systems design. The top craft then being with additional features including forward flap system upon the forward small wings and flotation upon the vertical "out wing" then with redundant rudder flaps.The delta wing separator then also being with person cargo spaces with medical and emergency supply storage. The "separator / delta wing unit" may also be able to water land to deliver disaster relief supplied in the situation post natural disaster.
The air craft then also using a wind slip effect by vectoring air from the aft of the vehicle to the nose of the craft to reduce the thermal mechanical stress effect of high speed travel.
1. cock pit
2. avionics / pilots lavatory / co2 scrubber
3. Delta wing separator 360 degree flight mobile "sealed force vectoring"
4. Delta wing shape flight wing for the separator
5. solid flotation surrounding the cargo bay ( within the delta separator)
6. lavatory ( sum of two ) with center lane "hall" co2 scrubber
7. exterior air intake vents for the dual electric jet engines , number 9
8. pontoon wing / fuselage wing
9. main engine electric jet "bay" sum of two engine systems ( including power source with "cross wire"
capacity (ie. able to switch power source for each reroute ability upon the drive system and required
regulating electronics " e.m.p. shielded electronics
10. fuselage aft flight sphere ( spherical positional sealed force vectoring mobile )
11. pontoons ( sum of two) then also containing redundant landing gear as a safety system
12. aft retractable staircase
13. magnet locking ( also hard lock with fault sensors / locks the stair case pressure tight)
14. landing gear
15. landing gear delta separator
16. static compressor sealed force vectoring engine system
17. water line when telescopic flotation is extended
18. sealed force vectoring "rotor" disk lifter http://www.designdeskinc.com/disk-lifter.html engine
system or the Hover Motor system at http://www.designdeskinc.com/hover-motor.html ( both sides of the fuselage)
19. landing gear solid tires dual wheel retractable landing gear ( delta wing separator)
20. landing gear solid tires dual wheel retractable landing gear ( pontoon wing main aircraft )
21. forward nose guard directs the nose out ward air flow contains communication transmitter, radar, other
transmitters receiver antennas
22. cockpit wind shield
23. forward elevator ( small front wing ) upon each front wing ...wing leading edge contains electric resistance
24. weighted / lamp housing
25. electric jet fan " air compressor / retro vector vents direct to the exterior and to directly slip cycle to
reduce the aerodynamic resistance by venting air flow around the fuselage of the air craft reducing
26. Delta wing separator flight spheres ( spherical positional mobiles - sealed force vectoring)
27. aft vectoring electric jet engines ( sum of two)
28. pontoon wing fuselage elevators ( wing leading edge contains electric resistance heating element to prevent icing
29. cargo "deck" elevator hydraulic piston system to lower the cargo deck for easy loading ( pressure seal
with redundant safety fault sensors)
30. Delta wing
31. length of delta separator
32. medical bay / personnel compartment for the delta separator
34. fixed tail wing at 65 degrees off of the lateral zero and from 180 degree horizontal plane both then to the 90
degree quadrant point of a hemisphere
35. delta wing separator locking points redundant locking with lock out and manual override
36. fuselage wiring conduit and HVAC ( heating and air conditioning / air filtration and emergency
decompression overhead oxygen storage system
37. tail marker lamp sum of two
38. aft marker lamp
39. marker lamp
40. marker lamp
41. forward " small wing"
42. medical storage / co2 scrubber water cycle - water storage - fold out septic toilet - bio hazard wast
confinement - decompression safety system O2 mask thermal suits should decompression occur
43. hatch for personnel / medical bay- pressure safe redundant
44. passenger seating ( sum of two isles with minimum of two feet between the fuselage and chairs
with 4' (foot) wide isle ( over sized seating )
45. delta separator magnet lock - locks to the pontoon fueslage
46. air jet air intake grill
47. slip cycle air discharge mainfold
48. hydraulic landing gear piston system
49. electromagnet and clip on rail tow rails
50. medical bay lock in harness padded back rest and fold out seating vertical shock absorption
51. air lock access hatch from the pontoon fuselage to the delta separator
52. retractable pilots stair case pressure safe seal with redundant safety system and manual gearing
electromagnet lock and pressure seal safety system
53. blast wall divides the passenger compartment from the cockpit
Note - Number 18 then may also be placed within the blast wall number 52 and an additional rotor
assembly , number 18 then placed aft just before the aft spherical positional flight mobile
number 10. This will allow the craft to rotate upon the axis center line from the nose to
the tail of the craft.
Note - The total of static compression system upon the craft then are in opposite direction , two forward
vectoring ( fuselage), two rear vectoring ( wing pontoons ).....
Design Desk Inc.