Design Desk Inc.
The following design system is intended to give international shipping an option...The design will also allow for a quicker response time when delivering supplies in regions then effected by natural disasters.
After reviewing the methods involved with international shipping we found refinements that allow a more efficient system thus reducing the cost of moving goods long distances.
The loading and unloading of cargo ships is time consuming and hazardous due to the weight involved. The effort also requires more expenditure with the insurance, labour and up keep of the docking facility where the cargo ships dock and containers are currently located.... harbours are attractive real estate yet , in my opinion, they are then violated by industrial efforts....
The following shipping container system then with sealed force vectoring fuel less flight capacity, will allow safe quick, and cost efficient transportation of commodities.
The system may also be useful in rescue efforts in disaster situations and or for a more efficient method to combat wild fires.
A long distance aero space transport that may also be used to retrieve disabled / defective satellites..... space junk is not currently cost effective to deal with... and does in fact pose a hazard to the general public.
1. One way pneumatic fill valve ( Argon )
2. High pressure chamber ( Argon )
3. Pneumatic pressure coil return tube
4. Pneumatic pressure return coil tube
5. Transonic propeller electric motor / circumference ( compressor )
6. Thru bore current transfer slip ring (multi track )
7. 1:50 ratio gear set ( high side toward number 5 ) also containing a pneumatic compressor rotating tandem with the high side of the gear set / also containing an electromagnetic clutch
8. High speed electric motor
9. Pneumatic impeller
10. Multi directional pneumatic flow valve ( electric )
11. Permanent magnetic ( plus compound windings ) magneto / high voltage generator and pneumatic impeller drives the 1 of the 1:50 ratio gear set
12. Pneumatic manifold over pressure pressure relief safety valve with pressure discharge tube to return to number 2
13. Return flow manifold / slight venturi for the Argon ( pneumatic ) return cycle
14. Main thrust venturi over pressure safety pressure relief valve
15. Main thrust venturi over pressure safety pressure relief valve
16. Main thrust venturi over pressure safety valve vent tube
17. Vacuum ball / sphere exhaust ports
18. Main thrust venturi over pressure safety valve vents to vacuum ball
19. Vacuum ball / Vacuum sphere ( negative air / argon pressure )
20. Fuel less power system. High Density High voltage (Ac alternating current or Dc direct current ) , Electronics circuit "bay " for flight controls and systems critical functions.
21. Multi - wire "ribbon" bus connector
22. Return flow intake manifold
23. Pneumatic locking piston ( hold the door open or closed when locked ) sum of 16 upon a 40 foot container / length
24. Object sensing door safety system ( the door will not close if sensor detects an object is in the way ) causes flight balls 25 to hold the door open until corrected
25. Spherical positional flight ball ( sealed force vectoring ) "mechanical balloon"
26. Horizontal force vectoring rotary flight deck ( sum of two )
27. Magnetic / plus electro-magnetics Tow docking sum of four independent systems ( emergency access / exit hatch ) also containing hard lock piston assembly total of 8
28. System control circuits / main generation systems ( internal access ) navigation / manual control systems / communications / antenna external
30. Pneumatic parachute launch system ( compressed air rocket ) when launched pulls the parachute out
31. Locking electro-magnetics ( allows multiple containers to be connected interlocked )
32. Flight balencer / by liquid fill weight liquid tank
33. Ribbed roof vanes top and bottom with anti slip grip
34. Liquid flight leveling container ( contains an anti freeze and or water / distilled )
35. Structural support stainless ban shape of a rectangle locks to the parachute anchor system
35a. Structural cross members embedded within the shell of the cargo container also welded and bolted to the "rectangular "ban" support system in number 35 ( one member every 4 feet )
36. Flight leveling liquid pumping system
37. Buoyancy float foam fill main fill for the structural walls of the cavatation ( hollow space ) within the "walls / floor ceiling ( radiation protection a "foam " characteristic / attribute" )
foam pressurized self sealing hull
38. Buoyancy float foam fill main fill for the structural walls of the cavatation, ( hollow space ) within the "walls / floor ceiling ( radiation protection a "foam " characteristic / attribute" ) foam pressurized self sealing hull
39. Multi wire ribbon "bus" connectors
40. Horizontal flight deck vector position electric motor
41. Thru bore multi track electricity transference slip ring
42. Circumference rotational electric vector position electric servo motor / electric motor
43. Electromagnetic locking plates ( insures that the door is sealed ( holds atmosphere / and is pressurized )
44. External feed circuit system for flight balls
45. Electric servo electric motor and thru bore electricity transference slip ring ( allows for powered 360 degree rotation with positional indication for flight vector control ).
46. Locking electromagnetic ( allows for multiple containers to fly together )
47. Pneumatic rockets ( launches parachute )
48. Mirror line
49 Liquid flow tube
50 Liquid flow tube
51. Multi wire " ribbon" bus connector
52. Main force vector venturi "funnel" restriction valve ( mechanical spring tension to the closed position opens via great air / argon flow pressure , electric solenoid
actuated flow restriction - redundant system circuits
53. Pressure tube ( pneumatic / argon flow tube pressure rated )
54. Pressure tube ( pneumatic / argon flow tube pressure rated )
55. Pressure tube ( pneumatic / argon flow tube pressure rated )
56. Pressure tube ( pneumatic / argon flow tube pressure rated )
57. Pressure tube ( pneumatic / argon flow tube pressure rated )
58. Thru bore electricity current transfer slip ring
59. Thru bore electricity current transfer slip ring
60. Drive shaft hub cap
61. Drive shaft hub cap
62. Argon / air pressure sensor ( reports to system logic control circuits )
63. R.P.M. ( revolutions per minute) sensor ( reports to mapping system logic assist in speed control of the motor system )
A. thrust unit
C. lift unit
D. center line
E. cargo space / cargo bay
G. air tight door seals redundant seal
The lift system , letter "C" , then a "mechanical" balloon to allow for a sealed force vectoring lift system on a fuel less platform.
The system cycle then "spins up" is electrified to then cause motion within the system from a generator system number 20, that will draft pressure ( accelerating by off set counter tilt of amplification of rotation also then load reactive to compensate for the "loading baug" produced when electricity is demanded from a generator.
Number 20, then powers the electric motor with Argon compressor number 5, also then drafting pneumatic pressure across number 9, to have the gas( argon as a working "fluid" ) pressure as the ratio gear set's internal air compressor ( centrifugal type ) is then pumping the argon back into the pressure tank number 2. This causes acceleration to counteract the field resistance then encountered by the generating transonic generator/ magneto system, number 11, ( a zero effect).
The displacement ( argon pressure ) then produced by the transonic compressor , number 5, is then impaling the transonic impeller , number 11 with number 11 then connected to the base ( low side ) of the ratio gear set causing compounding acceleration , hence greater velocity of argon flow.
High pressure then vented into low pressure causes a force vector to occur.. ( "inflate" a balloon and let it go it flies around the room ....right same thing with this design....).
The "force static" produced when cycling gas ( argon ) in this system is the off set by horizontal extraction and horizontal ( perpendicular ) re introduction of the "working fluid" ( argon under pressure)..... the dual helix coiling pressure return tubes excited by the motor cycle letter "A" the causes this in a correct fashion.
The gas return rate then to exceed the displacement rate causing the lift of the lift unit, letter "C". The lifting core , letter "A", then at say Mach 1 velocity displacement and the two gas return cycle electric jet systems then a say 0.9 Mach at twice the volume causing a constant low pressure effect then in number 19 vacuum sphere. Numbers, 53, 54, 55, also connected to number 2 for each letter "A" then being for feeding argon pressure into the return coil.... the connections of pressure flow tubes are the same as depicted in the down vector core electric jet motor, letter "A".
The generator magneto system in number 11 then is producing power incline of electricity production to feed number 5 higher ranges of electricity to cause system acceleration. Do not exceed mechanical tolerance of the material selection... also factor Neutrio permeation ( monitor molecular stability due to phased mass ( including expansion mass ), at velocity and rate and other particle effect when at great velocity and rate in travel ( little air lifters also for the "static" compressors motor designs )