Design Desk Inc.
Most of the canoes systems functions are then within the slightly over sized canoe walls to then also allow for increased floor space that will accommodate a roll out futon or additional seating.. the steering in water then by pneumatics positioning the keel and on road a steering wheel actuator that stows in the back of the seat.
1 Gyroscope leveling stabilization system "electric" sum of one "center position"
2. Marker lamp
3. Hinged front swing arm
4. guide wheel slide rack
5. fuel less generator systems/ dehumidifier
6. multiple canopy ( mosquito net, solid rain cover ( opaque) locks forward or aft ( road travel) the break lamps for road travel then upon the rigid frame of the canopy ( includes reverse lamps) , low speed power hinge with water tight gasket... the mosquito net inner canopy then with fishing pole port...
7. pneumatic load compensation sealed air chamber switching system
8. pneumatic pressure tank and manual pneumatic pressure "hand actuated air pump" location
10. electric air compressor
11. pneumatic piston ( "steering" and "rudder" functions)
12. lumbar support
13. adjustable head rest
14. Gyroscope leveling stabilization system "electric" sum of two aft
15. electric "shock absorber" ( shock absorption )
16. Aft marker lamp
17. rear canopy locking mount
18. pneumatic piston rear wheel lowering system
19. rear wheel solid wheel hubcap / rudder
20. rear wheel sway arms
21. mounting assembly ( dual bolt plates / bolts - nuts- locking washers
22. pneumatic piston steering "tie rod end" mounts to pivot system to turn the wheel
23. refrigeration / toilet
24. sealed load adjusted inflation chamber contain boat drain thru port within the boats basin
25. pneumatic piston - ejects the front wheels ( sum of two front wheels)
26. sealed ( water tight ) electric drive motors
27. turn signal marker lamp
28. head lamps and electric cable wench housing
29. pneumatic flow tubes
30. pneumatic flow tubes
Following please find the "propulsion bench insert"
Breaking vector velocity in water is critical for safety in some instances so... then electric trolling motors will be able to rotate in both directions to then act a a water break.The hydraulic water jet then driven by fluid suction... not hydraulic pressure as the bench pump then pulls the fluid ( silicone oil) from the reservoir within the "baxter motor system" with the water jet then between the reservoir and the bench pump . The bench pump then venting into the reservoir within the "baxter motor system". The road beraking system the a water tight drum break in the aft center wheel with the two front wheels bale to then cause slowing by increasing the magnetic field resistance in the stator / field coil to then slow by increased resistance.
The above design is then also within the design system. The hinges are then of core post locking so that their intended position remains in place when inverting the canoe if having flipped over...an internal expansion coil spring ( low tension ) then keeps the core "tumbler" pressing against the lock recesses to secure the position. A gimbal referencing system will automatically inject the air pressure when the water ball is in the low position. The baxter motor system can run under water so the ratchet system and locking hinge system may be agumented with electric motors to aid in the function of the inversion system to then allow for automatic function when actuated by command button then wireless upon the floatation life vest. Ladder rails will then be upon both sides of the canoe to assist in re-entry to the boat.
The inversion flipper is extended when of is the boat has capsized to then positions the "water ball" at sufficient height cause a partial roll of the inverted vessel... the "water ball" then will fill with air at the then low position to continue the boat roll until the vessel is upright. The air chamber , number 24, along with floatation foam within the canoe walls, are also then assisting the boat's buoyancy.