Design Desk Inc.
The Cafe' Baunh is a cafe' table that provides a climate controlled ( limited ) area around an outdoor cafe' table with air conditioning and or a forced hot air heating system. The design also contains a lighting system with dimmer switch and as an option..., a bug zapper atop the umbrella, then also running on a fuel less generator platform ( pneumatically pressurized hydraulic draft cycle ).
The table design can be round circular and or dumbbell shape with a rectangular connection between the two round ends. The connecting table leaf then also under large angled roof that is supported upon the two umbrellas to allow for face to face romantic dinners with an unencumbered view of the party across the table.. ( the rectangular piece also containing a leaf insert for large numbers of seats.... the quick release mounting bolts , that secures the base of the table. The table anchor system will also have prepared anchor securing
blocks ( footers ) at table leaf insert length. Different size mid roof ( between the two round ends ) will also become available to accommodate the increased length of the table leaf insert.
1. Air conditioning systems housing and insulated heater element ( electric resistance ) / generator system housing with component failure projectile proof casing.
3. Under table hot or cold air vent ( louvered )
4. air conditioner condenser and blower fan unit electric
5. air conditioner condenser vent with rain shield ( vents upon the underside )
6. photovoltaic 12v Dc ( direct current ) solar panel ( same as number 42 )
7. cold or hot air venting ( louvered ) forced air via blower unit number 17
8. umbrella support rib vent ( vents hot or cold air ) forced air via blower number 17 and connection tubes sum of four about 360 degrees
9. air conditioner condenser
10. weighted table base
11. mounting bolt holes sum of 3 about 360 degrees polar array
12. lamp housing sum of 8 lamps about 360 degrees ( lumen intensity adjustable via
dimmer switch )
13. water exhaust tube for condensation produced from the air conditioner evaporator
drains the condensation away from the table and to drain system ( additional small electric water pump / might feed a flower bed water.. to assist the condensation removal )
14. Air flow tube forced hot / cold air by blower number 17
15. umbrella pole core tube exhaust vent for hot air from the air conditioner condenser
16. air filter
17. electric fan blower unit
18. Control panel with receptacle also with charging ports for a laptop computer and or cell phone / also accommodates personal music players..
19. gear ( driver small air compressor ) encased / lubricated ( silicone oil )
20. air compressor housing / crankshaft / piston / head/ cam / valves timing chain /
21. Air filter
22. air flow tube
23. hydraulic flow tube ( silicone oil ) / non flammable non electrically conductive oil..
24. one way valve
25. over pressure safety pressure relief valve
26. combined component oil and pneumatic pressure tank
27. silicone oil / non conductive ( electrically ) non flammable oil
28. oil flow regulator / flow dampener ( electric ) valve ( regulates generator systems
rate referencing the R.P.M. sensor
29. voltage regulator
30. High Voltage generator Ac with magneto ( alternating current ) tandem rotation (armature cores connected ) with the hydraulic impeller number 45, number 46 core ( for the
Hall effect r.p.m. sensor magnetic marker) and the input drive shaft into number 31 ( ratio gear set ).
31. 1: 10 ratio gear set with hydraulic impeller tandem rotating with the high side of the
gear set , high side of the gear set toward connected to number 33
32. hydraulic impeller
33. electric motor ( tandem rotation with the hydraulic impeller then also tandem with the high side of the ratio gear set and centrifugal hydraulic pump via connecting drive shaft)
34. Hydraulic pump
35. multi wire "bus" connector plugs into the instrument cluster / control panel number 18
36. System logic electronic circuit board / system mapping logic / control circuits , battery charger
37. Photovoltaic ( Pv ) solar panel control unit ( also charges the battery )
38. Battery ( rechargeable )
39. Air conditioner compressor
40. air conditioner valving unit ( contains refrigeration valve switching )
41. air conditioning tube compression fitting and refrigerant tank housing
42. umbrella top mounted photovoltaic ( oval tear drop ) Pv solar panel
43. hydraulic flow tube
44. bug zapper with catch tray and lamp
45. hydraulic impeller
46. R.P.M. sensor ( revolutions per minute)
The Cafe' Baunh table is powered by a pneumatically pressurized hydraulic draft cycle generator system that performs as follows;
The solar panel is then converting solar radiation to low tension 12v Dc current then feeding the Pv controller / voltage regulator....., yielding Dc current to then charge the battery. The battery's out put then is inverted to Ac current ( also then with the ability to power a food warmer via receptacle upon number 18, [ weather safe exterior outlet / receptacle cover] ). The Ac current then is allowed to power the electric motor and open the hydraulic oil flow valves to start the cycle.
Once in motion the battery feed current is the shut off and the current for the electric motor then comes from the generator as a percentile of total generated current. The remainder percentile of generated current of the out put electricity is then used for the external application. ( ie. feeding Dc current to.... the battery charger, the lighting , the bug zapper, the air conditioner system and or the heating system with the forced air blower system.
This is attainable due to the nature of the system ie. drafting a pressurized hydraulic fluid across a counter "tilted " ratio gear set with the drafting of fluid then causing the rotational advancement of the generator / magneto ( magneto feeds the stator , field coil of the generator ). "Tilted" then being defined as additional rotational torque to counteract the resistance produced when using a rotational amplification gear set as the amplification when using a ratio incline then requires more torque to spin the out put shaft if aligned / driven by the low side of the ratio ( input shaft ) , to then cause higher r.p.m. upon the output shaft.
The power ban then will have proportional incline allowing for the additional components to have ample available current levels.
Example: If the hydraulic pump is then rotated by the electric motor at 500 r.p.m., then with the hydraulic fluid impaling the hydraulic impeller within the ratio gear set, is then causing the rotational resistance then at a "zero effect" ( regarding the ratio gear set ) allowing the circumference distance of the centrifugal compressor / hydraulic pump, to then have the tendency of greater hydraulic fluid velocity flow with the oil then being drafted "pulled" across the hydraulic impeller upon the low side of the ratio gear set then tandem rotating with the generator assembly.
This causes a rate increase in rotational motion for the assembly then advancing the generator faster also then allowing for the power ban ( power produced ) to incline .
This in fact then advances the "start point / "zero point" of the applied magnetic pressure in the electric motor. ( ie. the torque produced by magnetism is then advancing the motor as it is also mechanically being advanced by the hydraulic flow so the two systems are then added together within the force equation). The "power ban baug" is then compensated for then by increasing the current within the electric motor via reintroduction of electrical current then produced by percentile of current generated by the generator.
The air pressure then at a basal pressure rate at safe "fixed" start pressure to then within the force equation set at a level to then zero the resistance produced within the generator ie. the stator resistance. When generating electricity there is resistance produced when moving magnetic fields across each other...this is how a generator produces electricity.
The then is compensated for by allowing an incline of electrical current produced from the generator to then be directed to the electric motor in increased levels.( baug effect defined ...when a generator is having an electrical load placed upon it it will tend to slow down )
The system flow rate is regulated..., as this is a "run away effect" by limiting the oil flow at the dampener valve that references the r.p.m. sensor regulating the system flow. A fault safety circuit is also within the electronics.
Note - The umbrella is under scale ( limited paper space ) it will be able to cover the seat positions from rain. ie increase diameter of shielding...
Note - The center "roof " that connects to the then... two umbrellas is then by connecting hoops that lock to the umbrella poles under the bug zapper . The rectangular connecting roof above the table leaf insert also is then containing a light rope along the frame upon the interior to the canopy / with dimmer switch , reduces light level in lumen, also as feature.
Note - Number 36 is connected to number 39 by multi wire "bus" and multi wire "ribbon". Number 40 contains the electronic circuits including thermostats for the cooling system.
Note - The air compressor will not be required to "run" all the time so an electric solenoid will then
de-energize then disengaging the crank shaft and piston from the driving gearing.
Note - The umbrella does in fact retract / "closes" as a standard umbrella does when storms come in and or for shipping / or storage.