Autonomous Fish Hatchery ( a "free energy" design )
Following please find an "Autonomous Fish Hatchery", design system is intended to recover the failing waters where healthy ecosystems once existed. The design system is self powered and produces the initial food for the hatchling. The design system is self navigating while providing a restorative function to the marine environment in which it is placed. The dual "pontoon" fish hatchery can also serve as a sediment or algae pond / lake cleaning system with the availability to "off load" the material that becomes dangerous for the aquatic life.
1. Maritime beacon lamp
2. hand rail union
3. de-humidification system
4. dehumidifier air intake filter
5. photovoltaic and battery system with heliostat / lumen sensor and light timer sensor system (allows for the illumination of the maritime
ship marker lamps, provides initial "start" current for number 77 and recharges the batteries)
6. ribbon wire / multi wire wire "bus" clip
7. fish tank access door hinge
8. fish tank access door
9. r.p.m. sensor (assist in the drive line assembly speed control
10. main fish tank water outflow (filter and screen "coupling) diffused exhaust double "wall" with screened panels for diffused low suction
water exhaust from the main fish tank due to the velocity of the hydraulic draft generator assembly
11. fish tank door water sealed lamp
12. under gravel clean out water pump
13. "filtered water" return pipe
14. water filter clean out inflow pipe manifold / "pressurized water" manifold and valve system (valve electric actuation also closes
coupling valve connecting number 13 at the compression pipe coupling to the main fish tank. The coupling contains water injection
port that allows for the pipe, number 13, to also be cleaned out draining at number 20
15. water filter manifold coupling
16. filter shaker unit
17. electromagnetic and mechanical clutch system
18. dual shaft electric motor
19. vacuum pump
20. water filter clean out electric valve (electric valve ) discharges to the exterior of the system into the pond / lake
21. communications antenna (transmitter / receiver antenna)
22. dome maritime lamp
23. fish food grow dome (grows the fish food) flow pumping by dual air pressure cylinders to compress water in sequence to cause
continual water flow not to damage the food growth (air pressure is increased in cylinder tanks containing water causing the water to
be displaced into the growth coils without damaging the growing fish food. The adjacent cylinder then in the same fashion with off
set instigation then the cycle repeats. The air pressure then is removed by valve directional switching system to then allow water into
the cylinder water tanks causing water pressure to cause water flow in the growth coil.
24. fish food growth coils (flow pipe - transparent coil pipe)
25. vacuum pipe
26. vacuum tank vacuum level sensor and internal vacuum tank water level float contains hydrogen sensor that causes the evacuation of
the tank should the system gain hydrogen due to water flow static electricity producing mild electrolysis
27. vacuum tank
28. water level float sensor water level "send" unit
29. water impeller
30. hatchling up swim flow pipe
31. sludge tank decompression vent and filter system exhaust external ie.. "to open air"
32. electric actuation water valve references the water level float sensor to "maintain" correct water level in the vacuum tank
33. fish food grow dome access door "hinge"
34. fish food grow dome access door
35. hatchling dump toroid tube vacuum level sensor and air inlet dampener valve
36. air inlet filter
37. maritime lamp
38. hatchling toroid clear pipe
39. lamp pole
40. optical sensor detects presence of a fish at correct size to then actuate the fish dump gate then discharging the fish to open water
41. fish dump gate doors references "clear to close door" via optical sensor
42. inertia gravity drive water coil (water head weight with assistance of the draft accelerator causes a circulating water head weight
to use gravity to cause electricity production for the system functions).
43. water "head weight" water coil (oval shape), mounting brackets
44. sludge tank out flow discharge hose fitting
45. sludge pump
46. sludge tank
47. water propulsion "bay" contains system flow cycle switching control systems for propulsion and the sludge intake
48. "flex" hull to pontoon water pressure rated flex hose
49. "flex hose" to "hull" mounting compression fitting tube compression coupling
50. hull to pontoon mounting system (sum of two pontoons one per side of the hull)
51. water propulsion intake pipe
52. water propulsion intake screened port
53. maximum water line
54. air pressure hose
55. port and pulley hose and safety cable guide
56. mooring bore / deck drain
57. electric wench electric motor system
58. electric wench safety cable and air pressure spool
59. main fish tank water temperature sensor "send" unit "thermostat"
60. access ladder
61. lamp position access door lock - dehumidifier system refrigeration condenser fish tank water heater thermal exchange unit
62. multi wire "ribbon wire" electrical power feed
63. water oval coil electrical ground contact point
64. main fish tank water level float sens assist in maintaining the water level within the main fish tank controlling the dehumidifier
activity level that discharges water into the main fish tank
65. dehumidifier spill way fills the main fish tank
66. r.p.m. sensor assist in control of the system automatic throttle system "governs the generator speed"
67. water impeller with internal over pressure by-pass channel
68. 1: 150 ratio gear set to then "cause" the centrifugal air compressor to rotate at higher rate than the water impeller motivating the drive
69. pneumatic over pressure safety valve vents over pressure to the water pipe system
70. pneumatic over pressure safety valve vents over pressure to the exterior of the system
71. fish food grow coil water cycle / metered feed pump - dispenses metered amount of feed the water discharge from the water
impeller , number 29 the has the capacity to add water to the growth coil to compensate for the water discharge containing the fish feed
72. fish food feed pump electric motor and actuation control unit
73. electric fish food dispenser - dumps fish food to the fish tank
74. dispenser meter unit - electric actuation and electric scale to measures the weight of fish food to be dispensed
75. water pressure feed pipe
77. electric motor
78. 1:50 ratio gear set high side to number 80 hydraulic pump)
79. magneto (a permanent magnet Ac, alternating current, generator of electricity)
80. water pump high speed
81. multi directional flow valve electric position via solenoid
82. pneumatic pressure flow pipe
83. under water lamps
84. water propulsion intake ports
85. water propulsion water compression propeller with circumference water impeller to cause the water propeller then across the
diameter of the water compressor to cause water pressure and water displacement yielding vessel motion
86. water aeration chamber "within the "chamber" air is mixed with the propulsion water
87. water compression venturi "compression funnel" causes greater displaces force yielding vessel motion
88. water jet thrust tube "water exhaust tube"
89. printed hull laminate compression alignment
90. hydraulic rudder position system
92. hull base (injection molded boat bottom)
93. rudder mounting hinges
94. safety cable
95. air bubble bar
96. sinker weight anchor
97. high speed water pump
98. air intake filter with electric resistance heater
99. voltage regulator
100. pontoon mounting brace
101. vacuum tank water tap
102. flow pipe connector with one way valve
103. hatchling egg screen allows fish eggs to drop to the lower level and keeps the adult fish in the top half of the main fish tank
104. transparent UvA UvB UvC light resistant acrylic growth dome outer cover
105. vacuum flow pipe "internal dome"
106. access stairs system (electric resistance heating step and hand rail weather rated encasement)
107. under gravel clean out water injection system "compression" pipe fitting and flow guide and water compression tip upon the
water exhaust in the main fish tank
108. water tap fitting
109. sludge tank decompression air flow pipe
110. connecting mounting system hull to pontoon with under side water safe lighting
111. pontoon sum of two each side of the main hull
112. pneumatic compression venturi
113. hull optics and motion sensor / camera system upon the circumference of the hull object recognition and also assist in navigation
Letter "A" = removable insert screens
Letter "B" = heating / ventilation air conditioning ( H.V.A.C.) control "room"
Letter "C" = lower internal hull access path
The above design system is a mobile fish hatchery that obtains it's motive power for function using gravity and a "draft accelerator" type electricity generator system. Using gravity as a motivator to "cause" electricity production allows the operational cost to then be nullified. The hatchery is a "free energy" design.
The "falling head weight" with in the oval water pipe coil then is impaling the drive hydraulic impeller, number 76, to then cause the drive line assemblies high speed water pump to then rotate at 50 times the r.p.m. rate causing fluid suction within the confinement of the connecting flow pipe. This "pulls" the" head weight" of water from within the oval coil pipe, to then cause a rotational "run away effect" generating electricity. The produced electricity then is able to be "re-introduced" to the system to stabilize all the vessels power requirements and motive functions.
The produced water pressure then is directed via pipe system to also allow for the vessel constant cleaning while the system maintains it's operating water level via the "on board" de-humidification system. The vessel can discharge cold air unto the surface of the pond / lake to reduce the water evaporation rate.
* Note - The generated electrical current (electricity) then is governed by the system control electronics and able to then be applied
back to the system electric drive motor to cause increased availability of electricity to then allow the design system function at
* Note - all electrical components connect to the system's main logic electronic processing system (computer) to then operate within
their normal parameters.
* Note - all flow pipes are electrically grounded to a plasma box (artificial electrical ground - electrically insulated to control any
static electricity produced from the mass of material (water in motion), to "de-energize" the system flow pipes support frames
and or hull of the vessel - electrical components are electrically insulated form the frames by non electrically conductive
rubber bushings mounts.
* Note - high speed components then in safety shock casing to prevent projectile hazard from high speed components failure due
to manufacturing defect.
* Note - fish food "seeding" culture (plankton / other) then from within the H.V.A.C. control room in special mechanism also containing bio
gas venting system (vents to the exterior of the hull). The system allows for air injection (vacuum pump , number 19's discharge
that also feeds dual cylinder water drive plankton growth coil with flow cycle switching block that implements electric solenoids
to control the flow for the two plankton safe water pumping system. The feed also injects into number 30's top (toroid) to feed the
* Note - the "printed" plastic "ribs" that compose the hull are then sonic welded together to cause the system to be able to float. The
internal components are already produced within the market place and using existing components greatly reduces the cost
of construction. Flotation foam is then injected into and unused hollow cavitation to cause the system buoyancy even if
water inundated. Final hull coating then a water repellent polymer that can withstand extreme temperature gradient.
* Note - the vacuum pump, number 19's pneumatic exhaust is then directed to the grow coil's cylinder water pump system to move the
water with the grow coil under the acrylic dome.
Design Desk Inc.